Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics)
bounties are not the issue on this by the way.
the topic is outside of that word.

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
It looks like they're using agent's as peer that will search for more applicants to recommend for the job and if someone managed to pass the hiring process the agent will acquire the reward/bounty from the trust logics, and the more applicant they recommend the more reward/bounty they'll get...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.
In my country, unemployment rate was 5.5% in the newest rate. It was dropped by 0.2% compared to the statistics of the year 2017. I cannot imagine how many people in my country is living without a job. For sure, millions of my countrymen is starving for their daily needs. Unfortunately, the government can't do anything just to solve that problem.

See this statistics: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=unemployment+rate+in+the+philippines&oq=unemployment+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.10480j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Indeed, that's why many people everywhere are forced to do unnecessary actions especially illegal things like theft, robbed, even killing just to survive life and i believe these people are not born this way, due to the poverty and unemployment they facing... Trust logics will need to focus more on this situation to help stop this problem...
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...

Agreed this kind of project will do very important role into blockchain space because of having useful platform which will help the big companies to find the talented persons through this system. I also think this will be next big thing.
TrustLogics is one of the promising ICO in 2018. In fact, I do not see this just only for investment but it will help the community as well. If this project will successfully launch, a lot of possibility that the TLT token will increase in the future. Just wait for the moment till the prototype launch then we can see how it will rapidly grow up.
I think so, because the trustlogic will become more useful as payment on their project too. So many jobseekers all over the world, and for sure they will prefer to apply online compare to go at the agency without sure result of what they applying for.
The objectives of this project is really good, it helps to lessen the unemployment rate of a certain country. If there are lots of unemployed people who have got a new job, it will ease the poverty that we suffering today.
As an investor, we should find a project that can help the community. Do not go for the innovations that will destroy the community, go for something new that will give importance to the daily life of individual as well as the whole nation.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

The company who will or using Trustlogics Platform will save time and reduce expenses on the hiring process of job seekers through its peer-to peer hiring system. This feature will make use of full potential of referral networks that trustlogic will implement on their platform. So its easier and faster to find a new employee.
Urgent hiring needs trustlogics. In case the company needs a worker who can substitute within weeks or months, they can refer in trustlogics. In trustlogics, companies will not consume their time and effort in posting whenever they need to hire workers.

smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

Well of course if there is ever a valid reason,  then I will hink it will be considerable that is if the reason is really valod for the cpurse of action made by the jobseeker.  But if not, then I think that it will really affect the background of the jobseeker just like in this forum, if you do wrong, dependong on the action made, there will be a corresponding disciplinary action. Hence I think that this will also be the case for trust logics platform.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

Where can we buy Trustlogics token? Is it available on your platform or we can only buy them on crypto exchange? Can we use fiat-money to purchase your token?
You can take a look at the official site of trustlogics, see here: https://trustlogics.io/
They are not in exchange yet. Trustlogics currently on their ICO. If you want to buy TLT tokens, I advise you to use BTC or ETH than fiat currency. Another thing, do not ever trust to someone else because a lot of scammers around.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
Trustlogic will protect your identity from theft/scammers.
That's why I'm trust to trustlogics that will  surely find the job immediately with no hassle and less costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it, for traditional way, but now  this old senarrio will hope to be less problem encounter than before,  due to no need to worry about the main basic problem,because with trustlogics platform we make sure to assure and settle the main problem on the spot regarding  to this issue and service that can  make a great  services between employer and jobseeker negotiation ,therefore you really know that this platform trustlogics well be successful.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.

That is a good suggestion, let the job applicant pay for the verification fee first then when the job applicant got matched and got absorb in the company, TrustLogic can ask the company to pay for the verification process of the job applicant, a year or two contract with the company and a minimal verification fee for the qualified job applicant is worth it. Then TrustLogic can refund the verification fee to the job applicant that got hired.

I think that would be a fair deal not only for trustlogic but also to the job employer and job applicant. Trustlogic can use it's own token in refunding, this is a sure way for trustlogic that the refunded token has a higher possibilities of being used again on it's platform , like maybe this job applicant can pay for the verifcation process of the person she could refer to trustlogic platform.

TrustLogic is making it easier for employees and the job seeker, for me that's good idea that the applicant will pay for their verification's but I suggest that it is nice to have an free of charge because no one wants to draw out a money, in that way it is much more satisfied  the applicant.
Well, i think it is okay even having a fee as long as the fee can afford of the applicant because not all applicant have money to pay for the fee to have a job, there are many things to consider like medical fees and also the uniform that they need to their company because some are not free. I think TrustLogics also need to consider the status in life of every job seeker if they can't afford the fees i think they can pay later after they hired.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

Where can we buy Trustlogics token? Is it available on your platform or we can only buy them on crypto exchange? Can we use fiat-money to purchase your token?
You can take a look at the official site of trustlogics, see here: https://trustlogics.io/
They are not in exchange yet. Trustlogics currently on their ICO. If you want to buy TLT tokens, I advise you to use BTC or ETH than fiat currency. Another thing, do not ever trust to someone else because a lot of scammers around.

Actually, if you think about it, you can really have better profita if you buy cpins when they are already on the exchanges. But since this project is really great then investing early can really give lots of benefits because there is a big chance for it to soar high without or lesser sell off compared to other projects because of how appealing the concept is.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

If in case there was an illegal recruiter and company that surpassed this project, what may be the first thing this project team will be doing??. I heard you have that great privacy and security terms of management but if we encounter this events or problem what was the first thing to do. I knew you have that plan to eliminate that problem, can you please discuss some of that for us.
I believe that trustlogics knows that already. First and foremost, this project is all hiring and legalization to different countries are their primary concern. The team should update everyone of us because we need to know if trustlogics application is legible to our own country.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

If in case there was an illegal recruiter and company that surpassed this project, what may be the first thing this project team will be doing??. I heard you have that great privacy and security terms of management but if we encounter this events or problem what was the first thing to do. I knew you have that plan to eliminate that problem, can you please discuss some of that for us.

Although I think that this is pretty impossible to happen, it is good to think about the possible scenarios to be ready just in case ot happens because we can never know the future. No matter how great the security is, there will always be a flaw within it.  I am also interested what will be the course of action the trust logics team will be taking.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

I believe that trustlogics knows that already. First and foremost, this project is all hiring and legalization to different countries are their primary concern. The team should update everyone of us because we need to know if trustlogics application is legible to our own country.
That is right, TrustLogics know that already and besides they are legit, know how to secure every jobseekers data. Every time that the jobseekers update their profile, they will always update also the security of the TrustLogics to make it good for the applicant.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Although I think that this is pretty impossible to happen, it is good to think about the possible scenarios to be ready just in case ot happens because we can never know the future. No matter how great the security is, there will always be a flaw within it.  I am also interested what will be the course of action the trust logics team will be taking.

I am also curious to what will be their move if just in case that will happen. This is not that i am also underestimating the capability of their project, but we cannot also deny the fact that there are also problems that although we are prepared we can still say that we didn't see it coming, so just for incase i am also wondering what would be their way in handling the situation.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cassey654

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

I see a good idea in the project of trustlogics because I've read a lot of good feedback of the people on their platform but I did not yet read the whole whitepaper. I have just a few question of how much i am sure that when i give the full details or my important information of myself it is not available to anyone or cause of identity theft. If there is also a possibility to hack it.? and Based on my friend's experience stole his identity and used his information to work abroad because he gave it to the employment agency. The name trustlogics has a word of trust, I want to trust them to be tested if i can have a job based on my knowledge and skills.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
I think trustlogics will not free because we have also manpower behind of it, despite it will base on online hiring transaction because even traditional way when you apply it into your  job you need also money to settle the need of  your important  paper document despite you never know  after all ,you will not assure that you have a job immediately,but now  because of trustlogics platform
 blockchain technology, there''s no reason to doubtful  and fearful while  finding  your job immediately , because the system of trustlogics  are absolutely detect  once we have a new opportunity posted by recruiters.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

I agree because  trustlogics has a big rule and challenge to detect the dishonest applicant,cause during survey in other nation almost 58%  of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities.

The thing about this is that with the huge numbers of fraudulent jobseekers, the honest jobseekers gets looked at the same as the other fraudulent jobseekers this is because they get generalized due to the many instances that employers get to hire fraudulent jobseekers more than how mamy times they get lucky and find good jobseekers to hire. This will be a huge game changer for the industries included.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics)
bounties are not the issue on this by the way.
the topic is outside of that word.

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
Maybe that is one of the problem of this project coz they did not discuss the payment and token related terms for using this project. I mean if you would be presenting this project you must focus first on the price, payment, and costing of the project, if it was free it is great but if it has a payment it may be the same as other but have more feature than others. need to elaborate the costing and payment terms TrustLogics Team. Still good project though.
That is great idea, and besides it is also a big help for those who want to have a proper job through online application through the help of TrustLogics, they can also provide and get prepare for the specific amount that they need to pay on this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: