Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

Meet the team advisors!!

1.BLOCKCHAIN ADVISOR
Amarpreeit Singh

2.Technology Advisor
David D. Safstrom

3.Application Security Advisor
Gary Balbuzowski

4.Company Advisor
Bill Burton

5.Legal Council
John Herbert
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

is bounty already started ?

the bounty has starter a long time ago, i htink we are on the middle of the program!

bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3439509.0
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.

I do, It is so very hard to us, were wasting our time cost and effort and after that your not qualified in the position or your  over qualified this is very annoying.
We thankful that there is a  Trustlogics help us and with this new blockchain the hiring procedures is very quick and convenient, and the good thing is must lessen the unemployment.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.

I do, It is so very hard to us, were wasting our time cost and effort and after that your not qualified in the position or your  over qualified this is very annoying.
We thankful that there is a  Trustlogics help us and with this new blockchain the hiring procedures is very quick and convenient, and the good thing is must lessen the unemployment.

You need to wear a business attire,
you need to go to their office with 50/50 chance of acceptance.
you need to spend money  for transportation, food etc.
you need to put time and effort for this.
a lot of effort to do and give. which this project will make it easy.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Yes i'm personally experienced this with my husband local and abroad they have a phone call and set the video call and do the interview this is very unique and convenient,
imagine with this technology even in your house you can do your application.
Now Trustlogics do the same and much unique with their new blockchain. 
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

is bounty already started ?

the bounty has starter a long time ago, i htink we are on the middle of the program!

bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3439509.0

The team reserve an amounth equal to 50,000 USD for the bounty participants.

"We are rewarding Bountyhunters with $50,000 worth of TLTs, for all your contribution and support towards the project" Stay tuned and we will announce the rules; It's important you be active and support us.
Thank You!
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

Quote from: Trustlogics
You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.

Without our permission, other people cannot view our own data. I found this on the official twitter site of trustlogics and I think I found the most interesting news in their project. By this kind of system, we can avoid of data theft and we enjoy of using trustlogics application without hessitating that our private information will go to others.

I must say your data is safe, online application should collect and transfer information to a database on a secure server
Access to the applicant database should be limited to the authorized staff of the employer and software provider.
An online job application should only request information necessary and relevant for the open position.
Trust Logics wants all their applicant secured and  protect our data they not let it losing our identity from thief.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/cKTYbu1.png
You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.

Without our permission, other people cannot view our own data. I found this on the official twitter site of trustlogics and I think I found the most interesting news in their project. By this kind of system, we can avoid of data theft and we enjoy of using trustlogics application without hessitating that our private information will go to others.

I must say your data is safe, online application should collect and transfer information to a database on a secure server
Access to the applicant database should be limited to the authorized staff of the employer and software provider.
An online job application should only request information necessary and relevant for the open position.
Trust Logics wants all their applicant secured and  protect our data they not let it losing our identity from thief.

there's a notification or menu for you to choose wether to choose or not to share.
if you will share your information, you have another option what to share.
you can turn on and off what to share.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Identity theft is the main issue of all people many of this experiencing losing their data from thieves.

Hoping with this Trust Logics platform with this new blockchain will protect our data or personal information.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Identity theft is the main issue of all people many of this experiencing losing their data from thieves.

Hoping with this Trust Logics platform with this new blockchain will protect our data or personal information.

I do know that Trustlogics can make it secure and safe. Why?  TrustLogicsTM is poised to put control firmly back in the hands of the aspiring

jobseeker. With a patent-pending, innovative technology, our aim is to create a decentralized ecosystem where: users can share their

professional data across different platforms by setting permissions; a Recruiter can make the most of our global Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model;

jobseekers can harness the power of TrustLogicsTM partnered Validators; and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their

Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided. WP>>>https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.

I like a paperless society because it is greener than using papers. It can help not just the environment but also the recruiter at the same time because it could cut down the expenses. Our traditional hiring process takes too much paper. This process involves risk of misplacing documents. With paperless hiring process, the recruiter can find and access all the documents easily.

I agree on your go green perception on TrustLogics guys.

Deejayce is actually right that it saves the environment and lowers the cost too for the recruiters (besides materials and storage cost, having these application forms, submitted resumes, etc. involves a substantial amount of overhead to be done right).

And being able to track a jobseekers applications or potential applicants for recruiters in a digital manner is much more smarter than sorting them manually, it brings about a lot of convenience in a very organized manner.

Now that people are now shifting to paperless in their offices. Hiring process should too. Employment application takes a lot of papers in each applicant. Paperless employment process could help reduce cutting down trees. Not using paper will conserve our trees and will help us in a much greener environment.

More and more paperwork is being spent on HR paperwork. Tech-savvy people expect things to be done right from the start. That's why a smart company should move to paperless system. With the advance trustlogics platform and highly secured cloud-based data storage, jobseekers information will be securely stored.

Old system of hiring is not efficient, especially if you are constantly reading through piles of application forms and looking for information that you need. Trustlogics platform has made possible to sort through the application forms, identify the potential candidates that best fit the job. With this, a company can save time and can use this saved time to other works for the business.

Businesses are now realizing the importance of being environmentally friendly. Being paperless in their operation is efficient, but being paperless in their hiring process too is a very smart decision.

Yes. No need for job seekers to fill up too many forms for their application. With the use of Trustlogics portal, all are digital. Through sending your resumes and through sending your personal details. All process are paperless and will be done in Trustlogics portal.

I have a benefits of the doubt this all is hear say as long as trust logics can't launch we can not say our data is safe and secured we  hope trust logics giving all the best that they can, can't wait to see this big project, i'm looking forward for this, best of luck Trust Logics team.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

Any interesting trivia and facts about TrustLogics Project??. Although I knew this project I'm pretty interesting about more on it. Great project, double thumbs up.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.

Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of

view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

I do know that Trustlogics can make it secure and safe. Why?  TrustLogicsTM is poised to put control firmly back in the hands of the aspiring

jobseeker. With a patent-pending, innovative technology, our aim is to create a decentralized ecosystem where: users can share their

professional data across different platforms by setting permissions; a Recruiter can make the most of our global Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model;

jobseekers can harness the power of TrustLogicsTM partnered Validators; and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their

Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided. WP>>>https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf

I agree with you 'MahalQu2612' The job application can utilizes industry standard security measures to ensure the privacy of your information.

The information you submit can only be accessed by personnel authorized so you don't have to worried, Trust LogicsTM
can handle all this matter.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

Any interesting trivia and facts about TrustLogics Project??. Although I knew this project I'm pretty interesting about more on it. Great project, double thumbs up.
"Hyperledger Fabric leverages container technology to host smart contracts called “chaincode” that comprise the application logic of the system. Hyperledger Fabric was initially contributed by Digital Asset and IBM, as a result of the first hackathon."
-The Linux Foundation

One of the partners of TrustLogics in terms of security and privacy patterns.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

"Hyperledger Fabric leverages container technology to host smart contracts called “chaincode” that comprise the application logic of the system. Hyperledger Fabric was initially contributed by Digital Asset and IBM, as a result of the first hackathon."
-The Linux Foundation

Don't forget about this legendary security and privacy pattern, EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine)

"Ethereum is a programmable blockchain. Rather than give users a set of pre-defined operations (e.g. bitcoin transactions), Ethereum allows users to create their own operations of any complexity they wish. In this way, it serves as a platform for many different types of decentralized blockchain applications, including but not limited to cryptocurrencies."
-Ethereum Homestead Documentation
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

-The Linux Foundation

Don't forget about this legendary security and privacy pattern, EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine)

"Ethereum is a programmable blockchain. Rather than give users a set of pre-defined operations (e.g. bitcoin transactions), Ethereum allows users to create their own operations of any complexity they wish. In this way, it serves as a platform for many different types of decentralized blockchain applications, including but not limited to cryptocurrencies."
-Ethereum Homestead Documentation

The latest updates now into trustlogics was that,

TrustLogics signs MoU with Government of the Republic of Suriname

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*0V6d03lMNfccjVxQOWL1rw.jpeg

TrustLogics recently took a vital step forward in realizing its vision of creating a global verified information highway for the staffing and recruitment industry. After holding several rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited to announce that it has signed an MoU with the Republic of Suriname. This agreement aims to leverage the technological capabilities of TrustLogics to improve the availability of cutting-edge employment analytics for a large variety of industries in Suriname.

As stated in the MoU, TrustLogics will be contributing the tech solution as well as the relevant support necessary for successful integration with the employment ecosystem of Suriname. As far as the integration process is concerned, it has been decided that jobseekers and students can begin conducting basic operations on the TrustLogics platform for free.

Source: https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/trustlogics-signs-mou-with-government-of-the-republic-of-suriname-8160d41d8899

It is good to see that while Trustlogic is still on its ICO stage, they are working their ways to make some partnerships. We the supporters of this project are very happy and we look forward for more global partnership as the ICO progress. Congratulations to Trustlogic and it's team for unceasing devotion to make this project a successful one.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.

Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of

view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.

Weather TrustLogic can or can't do anything, the point is Trust Logic should't do something about this bad records, how will you expect people to trust trustlogic if they will hide important records that should be known to job employers, same way trustlogic also should show jobseekers  if the job employer has any bad records of employing.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Weather TrustLogic can or can't do anything, the point is Trust Logic should't do something about this bad records, how will you expect people to trust trustlogic if they will hide important records that should be known to job employers, same way trustlogic also should show jobseekers  if the job employer has any bad records of employing.

i agree that TrustLogic should not do anything to alter the records of the job seeker nor the job employer, pertinent data should be presented as it should and not to just show the good record to make the applicant nor the employer appealing.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

a record is something objective that can be supported by evidences, and that should not be change in any way neither by the job applicant nor Trustlogic itself. Something verbally told to pertain to your record is only subjective and usually not honored and merely considered an opinion or allegations. 
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: