Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22104 times)
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.
I am able to relate 100% to what you said Jjireh. It was really not a joke to find a job and the worst thing with it is the recruitment agency that is hiring you sucks. Every move you make they will charge you with money, even a piece of paper, a pen and photocopying your documents will charge you with money. They have totally made recruitment a business in my country.

That is so funny Ahuvali.  Why didn't you do business and sell pens and pencils there😀😀😀.  Seriously, this Trustlogics project has so much to offer to recruitment industry. They made a very concrete and useful innovation when it comes to recruitment.  The jobseekers as well as recruiters will now have easier work to do.
Lol! Taking advantage of applicants and taking advantage of the situations too. Imagine an applicant filling out form having no pen, instead of going out and buy pens he will of course buy it from there if they have. Nobody will run outside and buy something in the store in the middle of application. This system is rotting, i hope Trustlogic will be making a big change in this industry.
Naaa! This rotting system will be ended already. With Trustlogics, recruitment will now be easy. No more need for the applicants to submit papers, photocopy, fill out forms and fall in line and wait for long hours. Applicants can just lay down their credentials in the platform and wait to be picked up by recruitment agencies and be notified about it.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Greetings team
 The business will be successful.
Thanks for the kind word bud. They will be. Actually their application is already available in App and Android play store. You can check them in their official website too trustlogics.io and if you really wish to part of this project you can also invest in their ICO.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
There is no need for anyone to mediate the situation. Having a history of bad records mean that you have a history of being a bad employee. Unless you actually have something that they really need, they won't hire you.
I agree, no one else can improve the situation but the applicant himself. Once you have a bad record, it's with you wherever you go. Having a bad employment history is like having a criminal record since it's just the same difficulty in finding a job.
It's much more difficult to find a job if you have a criminal record than a bad employment history record but I believe that actually depends on the applicant's capabilities as well as the type of job the applicant is looking for.
Well it depends on the validator's if they will going to accept even though the applicant's have a criminal records, but for me if they want to be hired with no issues in there resume it's better do not try to have criminal record's so that it won't affect on your personal background, because there are some of the companies depends on how you manage yourself and it's better also to have a pleasing personality.
Aside from pleasing personality,must better to those applicant , if also have experience accorrding to her professionalism,due to trustlogics will also have validators which person authorized to verify your  personal background and submit of your certificate   about of your previous employment.

So that in other words , trustlogics will not verify of those applicant has bad record in short ,,or  not relying on their standard method ,therefore do not  blame of trustlogics if this case will implement.

Isn't it a little unfair for those ex-convict to be discriminated on applying on jobs. We know not all of the convicts or people who served their time on prisons aren't guilty at all and sometimes they are just misjudge or frame up for the crime they didn't do.

I guess there's some company will still hire them depending on the weight of their past crime. They are just people too who just made some wrong decisions in life but we shouldn't judge them because of their wrong doings in the past. What if they repented to all their sins? Is it wrong to make a new life and do things for your family?

It is the sad truth, applicants with criminal records will be very difficult to be hired. Let us be honest, if just incase you own a company, would you hire someone who has a criminal record? I guess not. You are taking a big risk, there are very little instances where in a company hires them but there must be a strong recommendation attesting their personality or taking a responsibility for them. But then again, this is not a scope of Trustlogics anyway.

Trustlogics doesn't guarantee anything that you'll get the job that you want. Trustlogics is just a job portal where you can find jobs, apply for that jobs, and hired by employers. Landing a job still depends on your capabilities and attitude towards the company.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
DanSmit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

Hi, dev's. I think It is a great project.
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

A company will save time on scanning through hundreds of application forms just to segregate those qualified applicants. Trustlogics will help recruiters to filter and will give them the best applicants that could fit the job.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:11:03 AM

A company will save time on scanning through hundreds of application forms just to segregate those qualified applicants. Trustlogics will help recruiters to filter and will give them the best applicants that could fit the job.

That is right Bailey.

The TrustLogics platform will indeed save much time for a company as it electronically keep all applicants data in an easy to sort and browse manner.

And not only that, the platform will employ AI (Artificial Intelligence) that will help pre-screen candidates and shortlist applicants which best fit the job, again, saving a company more time and relative H.R. cost and man-power too.
dkaye

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

Trustlogics will transform recruitment process for both job seekers and recruiters. No need for long lines to apply, with just one click of the mouse, your resume will be sent to the recruiter. Job seekers will only need to register an account in Trustlogics job portal for free. No registration fee and you are free to apply for the job that you think you are qualified.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:28:46 AM

That is right Bailey.

The TrustLogics platform will indeed save much time for a company as it electronically keep all applicants data in an easy to sort and browse manner.

And not only that, the platform will employ AI (Artificial Intelligence) that will help pre-screen candidates and shortlist applicants which best fit the job, again, saving a company more time and relative H.R. cost and man-power too.

And we have to remember that TrustLogics is a time saver too for the applicants.

With the introduction of QR codes for every job posted by a recruiter, an applicant could easily scan the code to submit his application. Applying for 20 job vacancies can be done in just a few minutes. No more need for repetitive entry of a jobseekers' information.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
BrodyAndre

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

I suppose this idea is very good and cool.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

Any linkedIn link so we can see their profile if they are fully competent to finish and execute the projects visions. Do they have any other community or telegram, discord that we can connect through and ask some inquiries and questions about the project? How well is the projects token sale ?
They have provided what you have needed to know you can check it out at this thread and there's a telegram also and try to ask them about your problem in their project, they have approachable dev and also admins.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

Trustlogics will transform recruitment process for both job seekers and recruiters. No need for long lines to apply, with just one click of the mouse, your resume will be sent to the recruiter. Job seekers will only need to register an account in Trustlogics job portal for free. No registration fee and you are free to apply for the job that you think you are qualified.

As the movement of all application and screening takes an electronic form and takes place in just a few seconds, it is noteworthy to mention that TrustLogics also added security and control to our data and information.

It is always a favored concept for me that they have gave back full control to a jobseeker as to who and where our professional data is shown.  It is comforting to know that relevance has been stepped up and industry block can now be filtered in a smart way.

Moreover, as you mentioned free registration, TrustLogics also offer a chance to everyone to earn their native token by simply participating in referral bounties, giving us the chance to earn as we wait for the perfect job landing.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

Any linkedIn link so we can see their profile if they are fully competent to finish and execute the projects visions. Do they have any other community or telegram, discord that we can connect through and ask some inquiries and questions about the project? How well is the projects token sale ?
They have provided what you have needed to know you can check it out at this thread and there's a telegram also and try to ask them about your problem in their project, they have approachable dev and also admins.
I agree with and you have a point, the team is very approachable and each of them have also good personality also. If you want to know more about the project you can actually message them at their telegram in order to them to be aware what's your problem.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Ecnerromert

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

I wish this plan go up well and excellent!
Elexsis

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?
Maybe it's a yes but if that person have a criminal records, it's hard for him/her to be a regular worker, because there are some company's don't easily trust to their employees even if you have good or bad personality.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:38:46 AM

Maybe it's a yes but if that person have a criminal records, it's hard for him/her to be a regular worker, because there are some company's don't easily trust to their employees even if you have good or bad personality.
It depends also if the validator's if they will going to accept . Having a good personality can help you easily to find a job.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:44:47 AM

Yes, even if a person does not have a professional degree, they are much welcome to the TrustLogics platform.

Remember that TrustLogics aim to cater two segments, one is the professional segment and the other, the Individual Service Providers (much sort of a freelancer if i may say).

And as TrustLogics bring in validated profiles for the professional segment, they also wanted to give leverage to the ISPs, thus, they came up with a rating & review system so the ISPs can build their digital reputation online.

Smart of TrustLogics ain't they?
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:55:40 AM

I hope you advance! Good luck guys.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:04:30 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.

Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of

view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.

Weather TrustLogic can or can't do anything, the point is Trust Logic should't do something about this bad records, how will you expect people to trust trustlogic if they will hide important records that should be known to job employers, same way trustlogic also should show jobseekers  if the job employer has any bad records of employing.

i agree that TrustLogic should not do anything to alter the records of the job seeker nor the job employer, pertinent data should be presented as it should and not to just show the good record to make the applicant nor the employer appealing.
That was right and besides if the TrusLogics will change the record of the applicant this is not fair for those who did a better to have a good record, and the not only the people who will not trust for this project, but also the company if they find out the the papers of their applicant has a bad record.
You have a point, but the this platform is made in order to find a job easily enough with the criminal record's, because they have regrets why they commit those sins and they are willing to change their lives.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

Yes, even if a person does not have a professional degree, they are much welcome to the TrustLogics platform.

Remember that TrustLogics aim to cater two segments, one is the professional segment and the other, the Individual Service Providers (much sort of a freelancer if i may say).

And as TrustLogics bring in validated profiles for the professional segment, they also wanted to give leverage to the ISPs, thus, they came up with a rating & review system so the ISPs can build their digital reputation online.

Smart of TrustLogics ain't they?
Thank you for this information i hope this project will be successful because it has a good potential to those who are willing to work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: