Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701022 times)
xChackOx

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

Which version of Awesome Miner are you running. The latest public release (v3.2) or the latest development release? In the development release you can configure MiningPoolHub in the Options dialog, Online services, and select which algorithms to enable for the profit switcher. The latest version will also support custom mining software to be used together with the profit switcher (add a user defined Managed Software, and enable in in the Profit profile you use).

I'm using latest public release, v3.2. I'll have to check out the development version then.

If you use the feature "Add to worker name" for a Managed Miner (or Managed Profit Miner), it will append this to the worker name defined for the pool or profit switcher. In the Profit switching section of the Options dialog, how did you enter the worker name for Mining Pool Hub? And how is the "Add to worker name" configured for your Managed Profit Miner?
More about worker names:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/workername.aspx

That was it, I had a worker name in the Profit Miner properties and in the Profit Switching properties. Suggestion: for MiningPoolHub the Profit Switching properties should say username instead of worker name, as per MiningPoolHub instructions. That's why I got confused and put username.worker in there.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dumpfdoesel

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

Version 3.2.2:

I cannot find any OnlineServices from MiningRigRentals. Is this a bug or a feature?   Cry
mchrisb03

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

Currently when I want my Managed Miner to switch to a different coin or use a different mining program, I right-click the miner, select Apply Template and then select a new Managed Template to use.

Can this type of operation be performed programmatically either via a C# script or HTTP call?

I looked at the documentation but did not see any reference to this.

I would likely upgrade from Professional to Premium if this is  available (especially via an HTTP call).

This would allow users to write their own profit solutions external from AM and in whatever language they like.

Their solution could then simply instruct AM to switch to a specified template on a specified miner.

Thanks!
astronyu

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

Is it possible to add skunk algo in the software to support SIGT coin?
Dumpfdoesel

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:00:21 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 08:51:37 PM by Dumpfdoesel

Is it possible to add skunk algo in the software to support SIGT coin?
The latest dev version 3.2.2 supports skunkhash/SIGT out of the box.
The miner sw can be found here:
https://github.com/nemosminer/ccminer-skunk-jha/releases/tag/ccminerskunk3

In 'Mining software configuration' -> 'Command line parameters to mining software' you will need to add '-a skunk --intensity=[n]' (n being a number from 1-31)
Dumpfdoesel

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:46:53 PM

CPU mining with profit switching in AM dev 3.2.2)

Q: How do I set up CPU mining with profit switching in AM?

Problem 1:
I can see 'CpuMiner-Opt 3.4.6 (CPU)' under 'managed software'.
But it is NOT available/selectable in the profit profiles -> no CPU mining!
Does any else notice the same?

Because of this I created a 'user defined mining software' entry for a CPU miner (Configured as [full compatibility with 'CpuMiner-Opt 3.4.6 (CPU)]).
I also selected all supported algos as for 'CpuMiner-Opt 3.4.6 (CPU)'
So far so good. BUT:

Problem 2:
The custom miner config is missing the same functionality (Default command line argument, User defined command line argument) as for built-in miners. This will lead to P3 further down  Shocked

Problem 3:
The custom miner does not get any parameters passed to it. Result:

Starting Diagnostics
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 2
Engine Type: 2, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: C:\Program Files\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6-windows\cpuminer-avx-i.exe, Subtype: Disabled
Added rule for: C:\Program Files\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6-windows\cpuminer-avx-i.exe
C:\Program Files\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6-windows\cpuminer-avx-i.exe    (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: 2)
Configuration:

Mining Engine Process started, PID: 11200

====================================================================================================
>
>          **********  cpuminer-opt 3.4.6  ***********
>      A CPU miner with multi algo support and optimized for CPUs
>      with AES_NI and AVX extensions.
>      BTC donation address: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT
>      Forked from TPruvot's cpuminer-multi with credits
>      to Lucas Jones, elmad, palmd, djm34, pooler, ig0tik3d,
>      Wolf0, Jeff Garzik and Optiminer.
>
> [2017-08-05 22:34:31] FAIL: algo_gate registration failed, unknown algo (null).
> 

====================================================================================================
Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration
Diagnostics completed

What am I doing wrong?
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:55:48 PM

Here, installed again 3.2.1 and same issue, would not load, uninstalled and reinstalled 3.2, works great.
Many thanks for that information, I managed to find the issue. It's when you have a user defined algorithm with the same name as a predefined algorithm (for example you added Skein, but that one is already included).

A correction will be available in version 3.2.2 that is planned to be available within the next 12h.

That fixed it, 3.2.2 is working now. Thanks.
JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:35:23 PM

Hello,

It's possible to create a rule wich change frenquency on ASIC in relation to profit ?

For example, if nicehash or coin report:
  • 0 to 20$/day --> 384MHz
  • 20.01 to 30$/day -> 400MHz
  • 30.01 to 35$/day -> 412MHz

Thanks
xChackOx

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

Well, I tried the current developer build (3.2.2) with a managed profit miner. Did my profiles with benchmarks, configured claymore dual -dcri values and made sure that every online service was correctly configured. AM started mining successfully but to the wrong address. Immediately stopped the miner and checked the logs. It seems that AM isn't configuring launch parameters automatically. Went to confirm this by deleting the default configs of all miner software (ccminer, etc) and tried to mine again. This time AM failed to launch the mining software. Logs confirms this and also the profit switching screen doesn't show any launch parameters.

https://i.imgur.com/YBFklu2.jpg

Log file: https://pastebin.com/SeVJ10jG

Don't know how everyone is doing but managed profit mining isn't working for me.

Just a thought, but I installed AM in C:\AwesomeMiner\ instead of the default location. I'm using Windows 10 Pro with admin rights.

Request: it would be really useful if we could clone/export profit switching configs. It's a PIA to have to manually input benchmarks again when all I want to do is an exact copy of a profile with a different command line for 1 program (like a profile to mining only in GPU 1 in my PC while I'm gaming with GPU 0)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:24:59 AM

Hi Patrike and thanks a lot for your work and the new versions Wink

I have a little problem with miningrigrentals.com

I don't understand why, in Online Services, the profit is so high.

When I connect my miner on miningrigrentals.com, I have this:

It was about 38CHF and not 81CHF with stratum+tcp://mrr-pool:3333

In second, thanks to change the coins listed with exchange rate in the statusbar.
It would be perfect if we could add more.

Have a good day.
Jack
Thanks for the feedback. I know that MRR support isn't as up-to-date as it should because of API changes over the years since it originally was implemented. It had a little lower priority from my side as the feature not been one of the most widely used.

For the coins in the status bar, is it that you want more than 5 of them to be displayed at the same time?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:26:10 AM

Prompt me please. After numerous updates, I have lost graph of the temperature. Is it just me such a situation or have all users on the free version?
This is not related to which version you are using. Temperatures should be displayed so this is probably a bug I need to look into.
Please tell us when will fix the bug, or will it be in the next update?
The current plan is to correct it in the next release.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:34:11 AM

Version 3.2.2:

I cannot find any OnlineServices from MiningRigRentals. Is this a bug or a feature?   Cry
It's not listed as one of the customizable services in the Options dialog, Online Services section. You can still see the static profits in the Online services tab, if you at the bottom of the window make sure the checkbox (inside the drop down) is checked. In general, MRR has not had as much priority in Awesome Miner as the other services.

Dumpfdoesel

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:11:10 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 07:35:12 AM by Dumpfdoesel

Version 3.2.2:

It's not listed as one of the customizable services in the Options dialog, Online Services section. You can still see the static profits in the Online services tab, if you at the bottom of the window make sure the checkbox (inside the drop down) is checked. In general, MRR has not had as much priority in Awesome Miner as the other services.
That's excactly what I do NOT see... I do have the MRR  checkbox ticked, still no info  Huh
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:30:33 AM

Currently when I want my Managed Miner to switch to a different coin or use a different mining program, I right-click the miner, select Apply Template and then select a new Managed Template to use.

Can this type of operation be performed programmatically either via a C# script or HTTP call?

I would likely upgrade from Professional to Premium if this is  available (especially via an HTTP call).

This would allow users to write their own profit solutions external from AM and in whatever language they like.

Their solution could then simply instruct AM to switch to a specified template on a specified miner.

Thanks!
Currently no, but I've already made some preparations for this because of similar requests recently. What I can do is to add two new HTTP API methods in the next version. One to get the list of all Managed Templates (with Id and Name), and then an API operation to apply a specific template to a miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

CPU mining with profit switching in AM dev 3.2.2)

Q: How do I set up CPU mining with profit switching in AM?

Problem 1:
I can see 'CpuMiner-Opt 3.4.6 (CPU)' under 'managed software'.
But it is NOT available/selectable in the profit profiles -> no CPU mining!
Does any else notice the same?

Because of this I created a 'user defined mining software' entry for a CPU miner (Configured as [full compatibility with 'CpuMiner-Opt 3.4.6 (CPU)]).
I also selected all supported algos as for 'CpuMiner-Opt 3.4.6 (CPU)'
So far so good. BUT:

Problem 2:
The custom miner config is missing the same functionality (Default command line argument, User defined command line argument) as for built-in miners. This will lead to P3 further down  Shocked

Problem 3:
The custom miner does not get any parameters passed to it. Result:

Starting Diagnostics

What am I doing wrong?

1) The CPU miner is currently not included in the profit switcher. Most people run the profit switcher with GPU mining software, so adding and testing for CPU mining wasn't a priority. I can add it to the list for the next version.

2+3) I found a problem related to the profit switcher here, so I will correct that and hopefully it was for the scenario you described here.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:02:44 AM

Hello,

It's possible to create a rule wich change frenquency on ASIC in relation to profit ?

For example, if nicehash or coin report:
  • 0 to 20$/day --> 384MHz
  • 20.01 to 30$/day -> 400MHz
  • 30.01 to 35$/day -> 412MHz

Thanks
A feature similar to this was possible with the older batches of Antminer S9, as they could be configured with custom frequency over SSH. Newer batches of S9 doesn't support that configuration.

From an Awesome Miner point of view, SSH commands can be sent to any ASIC/computer, so this is more about what the ASIC can support and figuring out exactly how it can be set over SSH (or any API).

There are no predefined triggers for defining profit rules like that right now. It should be possible with a C# script based trigger that requests pool revenue per day.

Dumpfdoesel

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:21:50 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 10:01:13 AM by Dumpfdoesel

Profile switching display switching back to 'default' (AM version 3.2.2)

The 'Profile switching display' ('Main' -> 'Online Services') reverts back to 'default' after a few minutes. How can I make it stick to my preferred list?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:49:20 AM

Version 3.2.2:

That's excactly what I do NOT see... I do have the MRR  checkbox ticked, still no info  Huh
I just noticed that the MRR API has changed to require API key+secret, even for the basic operation to get general profit information. Strange move.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

Well, I tried the current developer build (3.2.2) with a managed profit miner. Did my profiles with benchmarks, configured claymore dual -dcri values and made sure that every online service was correctly configured. AM started mining successfully but to the wrong address. Immediately stopped the miner and checked the logs. It seems that AM isn't configuring launch parameters automatically. Went to confirm this by deleting the default configs of all miner software (ccminer, etc) and tried to mine again. This time AM failed to launch the mining software. Logs confirms this and also the profit switching screen doesn't show any launch parameters.

Log file: https://pastebin.com/SeVJ10jG

Don't know how everyone is doing but managed profit mining isn't working for me.

Just a thought, but I installed AM in C:\AwesomeMiner\ instead of the default location. I'm using Windows 10 Pro with admin rights.

Request: it would be really useful if we could clone/export profit switching configs. It's a PIA to have to manually input benchmarks again when all I want to do is an exact copy of a profile with a different command line for 1 program (like a profile to mining only in GPU 1 in my PC while I'm gaming with GPU 0)
I think this is similar to what another user just reported. I will provide a correction for this scenario for the profit switcher, but please verify in next release.

I can also add a Clone button for you in the Profit Profile section of the Options dialog. The idea is that you should be able to select for example the AMD profile, make a clone, and then make a few adjustments. Is that what you are looking for?

mchrisb03

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

Thanks!
Currently no, but I've already made some preparations for this because of similar requests recently. What I can do is to add two new HTTP API methods in the next version. One to get the list of all Managed Templates (with Id and Name), and then an API operation to apply a specific template to a miner.

That would be fantastic. Thank you for this extremely useful program and your outstanding support!
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: