Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700854 times)
Dumpfdoesel

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

How to set Zpool currency (AM 3.2.5 dev)

According to Zpools website we should set our currency in your password field: c=<SYMBOL>.

[...]
[...]My understanding was that you only had to provide this parameter to zpool if you mine to a non-BTC wallet address.
Quote from zpool.ca:
YOU MUST ALWAYS set your currency in your password field: c=<SYMBOL>. The pool has mined hundreds of different coins and many have the same address version. We CAN NOT read your mind and possible know what currency you want. If no c=<SYMBOL> is set, your currency will be randomly chosen from any matching coins we have used. This HAS TO BE A REAL EXCHANGE SYMBOL. Do not use a symbol that has an <ALGO> added. Such as XVG-blake2s or AUR-sha or DGB-skein, these are ALL WRONG. These are used only for the pool to support multi-algo coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTCbusiness

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:41:22 AM

Hello @puwaha, does your program support the L3+? Especially the Changing Frequency function, I see on your website it only support S7 and S9.
I also would like to pay via Bitcoin if it is possible.
spider703

Activity: 1764
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

Hello, tell me, I'm trying to add a new algorithm in AM, online statistics are loaded for a new algorithm, but how to specify what to dig it with?

Tell us what algo your trying to mine, so we can kinda be more specific and if its a profit miner or managed miner your attempting to use
tribus, jha, timetravel on zpool.ca - They sometimes jump very high in the price

The development (beta) versions of AM have newer versions of ccminer, but I don't know if they have the tribus algorithm specifically.  So, it's probably easier to download the version of ccminer that has tribus (look on the Denarius ANN thread first posting) and have AM upload it to the miner.  Then, from there, it's a matter of setting up your pool as normal, and when you setup the managed miner make sure you are using your custom software.

I tend to manually upload new mining software to my miners (put it somewhere easy to find like c:\miners) and then just tell the managed miner in AM to use a specific path or use the browse button to the exact path on the hard drive where I uploaded the new software.  It's super easy to open up an explorer window and get access to the remote computer's hard drive via the \\computername\c$ shares to upload new "experimental" versions of mining software.

I also load the miners myself, but here's how to get the AM to dig the chosen algorithm on a certain miner I can not figure out. I tried to indicate the trip to the mine on such a minor, so all the algorithms switched to this miner. Removal of the added miner and algorithm lines did not help, I had to reinstall AM
P.S. Forgive me for my bad English, I'm from Russia and use an interpreter

Here you go, i created a guide for ya...
Cheers
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@storxusmc/awesome-miner-how-to-specify-custom-software-for-new-algo-s-best-mining-software-v3-2-5

If Patrike or someone sees something wrong i mistakenly did in the guide, please add info so i can make any corrections to the guide or add new info, this is how i currently go about this situation. If you cant see the pictures, just right click them and open in new tab so you can see full view image.
Thank you friend for the article, everything turned out in its best form and works even better than I could have imagined

BTC 1Hof999zuqUKpifmzrSABv7tNr4nRaoJKM LTC Lf2L6DTBr2gXT38d7cVRqDQiHMndtXQyNW or write me in https://t.me/spider703
derbien

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

I cant seem to workout the correct settings for ETH with nanopool to have it send correct worker information.

Here is what i have:
Options -> Pool -> General -> Worker Name 0x.........a66c97d7cc90aa/[MinerWorker]/myemail@mydomain.com
Options -> Pool -> General -> Wallet address 0x.........a66c97d7cc90aa

Managed Miner Properties (right click my miner) -> Add to worker name (checked): RIG1

This results in AM correctly mining, but sending the ETH wallet as worker ID to the pool instead of RIG1

Id like to configure each miner with its correct worker name - which i thought would be done via the variable "[MinerWorker]" in the pool config (according to http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/workername.aspx ) - but either i didn't understood it or its not working Smiley

Could someone please post a working screenshot of ETH Setup with nanopool - or point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

Has anyone gotten the new add-in json lines to work?
I added in the line in AM, but the coin is not showing up under coin stats... I see it visible on the list, im curious if im overlooking something.

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

Hello, testing AM before commercial purchase, trying to add custom coin to show income estimation by mining speed.

Unable to configure this, perhaps a learning curve on my end, but I seem to be stuck at this point. For me this is a very important feature.

Perhaps someone could walk me through how to add a custom coin and have it display estimated income from a given miner?

Example: I am using a custom ccminer uploaded (this works fine), I would like to add Solaris (XLR) NIST5 algo, as a custom coin and have my miner display income estimate.

I have added it but it does not pull info from whattomine, I believe I am missing a step here, please help , thanks.

Click Options, go to the Coins and Profit tab.  Under User defined coins, add a new one.  Fill out all the info as best you can.  The most important fields are the Difficulty, Block Reward, and Value in BTC ones.

Thank you for your suggestion, and yes I saw those fields. However if I am filling in diff/reward/trade price how will these numbers reflect the live state of the coin. Is there not a way to get a live reading from a pool or from whattomine? The other hardcoded coins in AM are "live" how do I do this with a custom coin? Thank you.

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
jamesmbond

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:39:33 PM

I cant seem to workout the correct settings for ETH with nanopool to have it send correct worker information.

Here is what i have:
Options -> Pool -> General -> Worker Name 0x.........a66c97d7cc90aa/[MinerWorker]/myemail@mydomain.com
Options -> Pool -> General -> Wallet address 0x.........a66c97d7cc90aa

Managed Miner Properties (right click my miner) -> Add to worker name (checked): RIG1

This results in AM correctly mining, but sending the ETH wallet as worker ID to the pool instead of RIG1

Id like to configure each miner with its correct worker name - which i thought would be done via the variable "[MinerWorker]" in the pool config (according to http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/workername.aspx ) - but either i didn't understood it or its not working Smiley

Could someone please post a working screenshot of ETH Setup with nanopool - or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

I had same problem trying to configure Nanopool.   Never got the [MinerWorker] variable working no matter where/how I used it.   I ended up "hard coding" a miner name like 0x.....ALLMINERS/myemail@mydomain.com into the address (note that Nanopool syntax is a period (.) between wallet IT and miner name not a /, the / only goes after the miner name and before email address.  Anyhow, I couldn't get the miner name property inserted correctly either.
continuousminer

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:40:18 PM

How do I contact you for support?

I have a new windows install and anytime awesome miner remote agent is started up it auto-reboots the host.

Inka-mining

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

Cheers
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@storxusmc/awesome-miner-how-to-specify-custom-software-for-new-algo-s-best-mining-software-v3-2-5

If Patrike or someone sees something wrong i mistakenly did in the guide, please add info so i can make any corrections to the guide or add new info, this is how i currently go about this situation. If you cant see the pictures, just right click them and open in new tab so you can see full view image.

Thanks for the guide!!  i will receive 2 L21 litecoin miners in this days and i like to test the machines in Awesomeminer. Hard task to do but not imposible. Cheesy

Roll Eyes

MrMaulwurf

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:52:43 AM

Myriad-Groestl Algo on https://miningpoolhub.com/.

http://imgur.com/a/sxTay

Its not showing in "Online Servives", did i miss something? I added the algo and added this algo to CCMiner Alexis (Enabled) with "myr-gr".
Ersan191

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

According to Zpools website we should set our currency in your password field: c=<SYMBOL>.

How do I do this in AM?
I tried to add it to the bitcoin address field, but this does not work. Instead I get this:

Both fields get highlighted  Shocked
There are no good way of setting a parameter per pool as part of the profit switcher that I can think of right now. Maybe this should be a setting for each entry on the Online services page in the Options dialog.

Both fields shouldn't be highlighted in this scenario, so I will correct that.

My understanding was that you only had to provide this parameter to zpool if you mine to a non-BTC wallet address.
I'd like to be able to convert mining rewards to ETH on Zpool as well (miningpoolhub lets you set this on their site).  So +1 here.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:03:39 AM

Hello @puwaha, does your program support the L3+? Especially the Changing Frequency function, I see on your website it only support S7 and S9.

I didn't make Awesome Miner, Patrike did... I just like to help out with this "awesome" tool.  Cheesy

You should be able to add an L3+ or many other external ASICs as an "external miner".  See here:

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/externalwizard.aspx

And the steps you take for Antminers in particular:

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/antminerapi.aspx
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:08:35 AM

Click Options, go to the Coins and Profit tab.  Under User defined coins, add a new one.  Fill out all the info as best you can.  The most important fields are the Difficulty, Block Reward, and Value in BTC ones.

Thank you for your suggestion, and yes I saw those fields. However if I am filling in diff/reward/trade price how will these numbers reflect the live state of the coin. Is there not a way to get a live reading from a pool or from whattomine? The other hardcoded coins in AM are "live" how do I do this with a custom coin? Thank you.

In some of the newer development (beta) versions there is the ability to add a custom JSON URL for coins on Whattomine.  I wasn't able to get it to work.  I just update the numbers every now and then in my custom coin.

I don't chase the "hot" coin of the moment... especially ones that you setup to autoconvert to BTC.  I wrote why a few pages back.  I prefer more consistent returns so I look for coins that fit that bill over a longer period of time than just for 15 minutes based on Whattomine.
rosko777

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

Hello everyone, I have been a member of this forum for quite a bit now and I'd like to thank everyone for the information provided in it. Up until now I've been able to tackle all my problems just by reading different posts here but today I encountered a problem to which I cannot find the solution. Once I start my Claymore miner, either via AwesomeMiner or manually, an error "EthDcrMiner64.exe has stopped working" appears. The rig is made up of two different types of cards- 2x RX480 Asus Dual 4GB and 4x RX580 Asus Strix 8GB, it has been working perfectly for a few months until this morning. I read a few articles which suggest checking the BIOS settings of the motherboard but they are perfectly okay. Other articles suggested to copy a file named "atiadlxx.dll" from the system32 folder to the miner folder but unfortunately it is missing. Has anyone seen this error and if yes, can anyone please suggest a solution to this problem? A thing that popped to my mind is to reinstall the miner  itself from AwesomeMiner but how can I do this? If I delete the last folder in "Appdata/Roaming/AwesomeMinerService/EthDcrMiner64_1" will this allow me to re-download it from AwesomeMiner?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

[...]
[...]My understanding was that you only had to provide this parameter to zpool if you mine to a non-BTC wallet address.
Quote from zpool.ca:
YOU MUST ALWAYS set your currency in your password field: c=<SYMBOL>. The pool has mined hundreds of different coins and many have the same address version. We CAN NOT read your mind and possible know what currency you want. If no c=<SYMBOL> is set, your currency will be randomly chosen from any matching coins we have used. This HAS TO BE A REAL EXCHANGE SYMBOL. Do not use a symbol that has an <ALGO> added. Such as XVG-blake2s or AUR-sha or DGB-skein, these are ALL WRONG. These are used only for the pool to support multi-algo coins.
Yes, it says always, but the sentence before your quote was talking about what you need to do when you use an address for coins other than BTC. So the instructions are not very clear on this, but my interpretation is that this parmeters isn't required when you use a standard BTC address.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

Hello, tell me, I'm trying to add a new algorithm in AM, online statistics are loaded for a new algorithm, but how to specify what to dig it with?

Tell us what algo your trying to mine, so we can kinda be more specific and if its a profit miner or managed miner your attempting to use
tribus, jha, timetravel on zpool.ca - They sometimes jump very high in the price

The development (beta) versions of AM have newer versions of ccminer, but I don't know if they have the tribus algorithm specifically.  So, it's probably easier to download the version of ccminer that has tribus (look on the Denarius ANN thread first posting) and have AM upload it to the miner.  Then, from there, it's a matter of setting up your pool as normal, and when you setup the managed miner make sure you are using your custom software.

I tend to manually upload new mining software to my miners (put it somewhere easy to find like c:\miners) and then just tell the managed miner in AM to use a specific path or use the browse button to the exact path on the hard drive where I uploaded the new software.  It's super easy to open up an explorer window and get access to the remote computer's hard drive via the \\computername\c$ shares to upload new "experimental" versions of mining software.

I also load the miners myself, but here's how to get the AM to dig the chosen algorithm on a certain miner I can not figure out. I tried to indicate the trip to the mine on such a minor, so all the algorithms switched to this miner. Removal of the added miner and algorithm lines did not help, I had to reinstall AM
P.S. Forgive me for my bad English, I'm from Russia and use an interpreter

Cheers

Thanks for the article. Looks really good!

I only have one small comment on the configuration. You specify "-a tribus" in the profit switching profile. It should also be possible to do this directly in the Managed Software properties for "Tribus CCminer", where you set it to Enabed. In the last column "User defined command line argument" you should be able to specify just "tribus".

What Awesome Miner is doing is to figure out that "-a" should be added for Ccminer to specify algorithm, and then it will simply append what you enter in this last column. So you can enter "tribus" and it becomes "-a tribus", or you can add "tribus --pimit=90W" or something else that is specific to this algorithm. This makes it possible to tweek the command line per algorithm.

Again, many thanks for the great guide and all help in this thread.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:54:21 PM

I didn't make Awesome Miner, Patrike did... I just like to help out with this "awesome" tool.  Cheesy

You should be able to add an L3+ or many other external ASICs as an "external miner".  See here:

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/externalwizard.aspx

And the steps you take for Antminers in particular:

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/antminerapi.aspx
As puwaha already pointed out, all Antminers, including L3+, is supported by Awesome Miner.

The frequency feature is a bit special as it was originally developed for Antminer S9. Then later batches of Antminer S9 removed the support for defining this over SSH, making it impossible to support the feature from Awesome Miner.

I don't know exactly how the frequency settings works on L3+, if they can be modified from the configuration file on the miner (/config/cgminer.conf). I would be very happy if someone with a L3/L3+ miner could try to use SSH to modify the frequency in this file, then restart the mining process (/etc/init.d/cgminer.sh restart), and see if the changes works. If that procedure works, it will also be possible to do this from Awesome Miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

Has anyone gotten the new add-in json lines to work?
I added in the line in AM, but the coin is not showing up under coin stats... I see it visible on the list, im curious if im overlooking something.
Hi. Which coin did you try to add? The algorithm of the coin must be defined in Awesome Miner - either predefined or added by you. Can you let me know the json-url of the coin and I will give it a try.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

Hello everyone, I have been a member of this forum for quite a bit now and I'd like to thank everyone for the information provided in it. Up until now I've been able to tackle all my problems just by reading different posts here but today I encountered a problem to which I cannot find the solution. Once I start my Claymore miner, either via AwesomeMiner or manually, an error "EthDcrMiner64.exe has stopped working" appears. The rig is made up of two different types of cards- 2x RX480 Asus Dual 4GB and 4x RX580 Asus Strix 8GB, it has been working perfectly for a few months until this morning. I read a few articles which suggest checking the BIOS settings of the motherboard but they are perfectly okay. Other articles suggested to copy a file named "atiadlxx.dll" from the system32 folder to the miner folder but unfortunately it is missing. Has anyone seen this error and if yes, can anyone please suggest a solution to this problem? A thing that popped to my mind is to reinstall the miner  itself from AwesomeMiner but how can I do this? If I delete the last folder in "Appdata/Roaming/AwesomeMinerService/EthDcrMiner64_1" will this allow me to re-download it from AwesomeMiner?
Hi and welcome to the forum. Because you get this error both with and without Awesome Miner, it must be investigated from a Claymore miner point of view. For that reason, I will have to point you to the forum thread for the Claymore Ethereum miner:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0

Awesome Miner will automatically re-download the mining software if you remove it manually.

MrMaulwurf

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

BTC / GH / day and BTC / TH / day problem with NiceHash?

http://imgur.com/a/NuTsR
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: