Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700975 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:24:49 PM

Hi! Can someone help me out? I was wandering why is my coin per day profit so high?  
I did not specify any pool i was trying to get away with easy method too see what will happen. XD
I just selected nicehash in profit switching menu and added my wallet.

I think this is some kind of error... it would be nice though.  Grin
Nice profits! So what happend a week ago was that both Nicehash and zpool changed their unit of reporting (MH/s vs GH/s) for some of their algorithms. And their API's doesn't specify any unit, so Awesome Miner had to be updated to adjust for these changes.

The latest development release already contains a correction for this.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

I have just setup Hamachi and got it all working between sites but I ran into a problem with the monitoring side.  With awesome miner running on SITE1 and another copy running on SITE2, how can we both view the miner statistics in awesome miner at the same time?
One copy of awesome miner appears to take control preventing the other site from monitoring.  Is this issue solved in the above upcoming update?

Thanks,
Brad
A Remote Agent should only be controlled by a single Awesome Miner instance. Is there a reason why you have to run two instances of Awesome Miner, one per site?

If you do want two instances, and the second instance is for monitoring only, you could add the miners as External Miners on those.

If you only want basic monitoring to be accessible from anywhere, you do have the web interface as well.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

Patrike,

I've used awesomeminer for about six weeks and just found this thread, thanks for being so active.

Is there a 3.2.6 version for the remote service?  If so, each time I try to remotely upgrade, I get a status bar and then it disappears.  Additionally, the link you posted earlier (http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteAgent.msi) is stale.

I'm using Hamachi to connect to a physically remote miner, and the remote agent connection is failing.  My awesomeminer service lists the remote agent as 'stopped', but when I try to launch a miner, all buttons but 'reboot computer' become grayed out--and the reboot computer button does not function.  This miner functioned properly prior to the 3.2.6 update.  I attempted to unisntall/reinstall the remote agent on the miner in question but I still get the same issues.  Note that I have two other miners running over hamachi/remote service v3.2 and I don't have any issues.

Also, is there any chance that the managed profit miner can point to a different set of MPH/NH/zpool addresses?  I have a use case where I want to point different groups of miners to different MPH usernames/NH btc addresses from the same instance of awesomeminer; currently I can only point all of my managed profit miners to one set of addresses/usernames.
Thanks for pointing out the incorrect link in my previous post - I've updated it now. It should be:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Are you running v3.2.6 on both Awesome Miner and the Remote Agents? Mixed versions are not supported. If you try the Diagnostics button, do you get any additional information? If not, please send me the log file via mail (toolbar: Tools -> Log file) and indicate the time of the failure.

breich

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

Patrike,

I've used awesomeminer for about six weeks and just found this thread, thanks for being so active.

Is there a 3.2.6 version for the remote service?  If so, each time I try to remotely upgrade, I get a status bar and then it disappears.  Additionally, the link you posted earlier (http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteAgent.msi) is stale.

I'm using Hamachi to connect to a physically remote miner, and the remote agent connection is failing.  My awesomeminer service lists the remote agent as 'stopped', but when I try to launch a miner, all buttons but 'reboot computer' become grayed out--and the reboot computer button does not function.  This miner functioned properly prior to the 3.2.6 update.  I attempted to unisntall/reinstall the remote agent on the miner in question but I still get the same issues.  Note that I have two other miners running over hamachi/remote service v3.2 and I don't have any issues.

Also, is there any chance that the managed profit miner can point to a different set of MPH/NH/zpool addresses?  I have a use case where I want to point different groups of miners to different MPH usernames/NH btc addresses from the same instance of awesomeminer; currently I can only point all of my managed profit miners to one set of addresses/usernames.
Thanks for pointing out the incorrect link in my previous post - I've updated it now. It should be:

Are you running v3.2.6 on both Awesome Miner and the Remote Agents? Mixed versions are not supported. If you try the Diagnostics button, do you get any additional information? If not, please send me the log file via mail (toolbar: Tools -> Log file) and indicate the time of the failure.

The updated link worked and solved all issues, thanks.

Is the aforementioned feature request a possibility? 
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 08:32:25 PM

Patrike,

The updated link worked and solved all issues, thanks.

Is the aforementioned feature request a possibility? 
Is scenario #3 in this guide similar what you are looking for?
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/workername.aspx
To specify "-" for a pool or Nicehash/zcash bitcoin address, and then define the worker name for each miner instead?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 08:52:59 PM

Version 3.2.7 (Development preview of 4.0)

Awesome Miner Cloud Services
  * Cloud Services is an optional subscription service that adds additional features to Awesome Miner
  * Web interface hosted in the cloud. All monitoring statistics are pushed to the cloud by Awesome Miner and can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
  * Mining operations can also be controlled via the cloud without any firewall configuration
  * SMS notifications
  * Listen to Awesome Miner heart beat and send a notification if missing

GPU mining
  * More flexible algorithm configuration. New algorithms can be defined by user and configured for each mining software.
  * More flexible Online Service configuration
  * Managed Software can be added and used by both Managed Miners and by the Managed Profit Switcher. Define custom command line arguments for new algorithms per mining software.
  * GPU clocking profiles can be defined and automatically applied when a Managed Miner is starting and/or stopping. Works without any dependencies on the mining software being used.
  * New algorithms and coins added
  * Display Claymore miner invalid shares as HW errors
  * Ccminer 2.2 replaces older Ccminer SP-mod
  * Claymore Ethereum Miner 9.8
  * Claymore Zcash Miner 12.6
ASIC mining
  * iBeLink fully supported with temperature
  * Antminer R1-LTC hashrate correction
Profitability Switching
  * Benchmarking of algorithm hashrates
  * Profit switching improvements, including configuration to disable individual algorithms per pool and separate dual mining hashrates
  * Managed Profit Miners can be configured with environment settings like Managed Miners, where window mode and processor settings can be defined
User interface
  * The coins listed with exchange rate in the statusbar can be customized
  * Added 6 more currencies, to support display in local currencies for more countries
  * Moved e-mail server configuration to a separate section in the Options dialog
  * Add user defined WhatToMine coins not listed in the main API
Rules, integration and configuration
  * New HTTP API's: Perform operations on a single notification. Includes Group Id information for miners. Get list of Managed Templates and apply templates to a miner.
  * Custom e-mail address can be set for a notification action, to override the global e-mail address to send notifications to
  * Rule triggers to detect when the computer is idle and used, to support start of mining when the computer is idle
  * Execute action can use the variable "[Host]" for the parameters, to launch external applications with the hostname/ip of the miner as a command line argument.
  * Web interface includes secondary hashrate if available, coin information in smart phone mode and corrections to notification display in multi-user environments
  * Both worker name and password field can use variables [IP1], [IP2], [IP3], [IP4] to replace with IP address segments for External Miners.
Corrections
  * Corrections to SMTP library to support Office 365 accounts
  * Correction of Block Explorer request for zcash for the Balance feature
  * Adjusted for new hashrate reporting on some algorithms at Nicehash and zpool
  * General improvements and corrections

Important: The Remote Agent must also be upgraded.

Development Previews can be enabled from the Options dialog, General section. Then Menu -> Check for updates. If you need access to the MSI files for manual installation:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi

Don't downgrade to version 3.2 once you installed the new development versions.

Learn more about Awesome Miner Cloud Services

jamesmbond

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:03:13 AM

* Cloud Services is an optional subscription service that adds additional features to Awesome Miner
  * Web interface hosted in the cloud. All monitoring statistics are pushed to the cloud by Awesome Miner and can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
  * Mining operations can also be controlled via the cloud without any firewall configuration
  * SMS notifications

GPU mining
  * More flexible algorithm configuration. New algorithms can be defined by user and configured for each mining software.
  * More flexible Online Service configuration
  * Managed Software can be added and used by both Managed Miners and by the Managed Profit Switcher. Define custom command line arguments for new algorithms per mining software.
  * GPU clocking profiles can be defined and automatically applied when a Managed Miner is starting and/or stopping. Works without any dependencies on the mining software being used.
  * New algorithms and coins added
  * Display Claymore miner invalid shares as HW errors
  * Ccminer 2.2 replaces older Ccminer SP-mod
  * Claymore Ethereum Miner 9.8
  * Claymore Zcash Miner 12.6
ASIC mining
  * iBeLink fully supported with temperature
  * Antminer R1-LTC hashrate correction
Profitability Switching
  * Benchmarking of algorithm hashrates
  * Profit switching improvements, including configuration to disable individual algorithms per pool and separate dual mining hashrates
  * Managed Profit Miners can be configured with environment settings like Managed Miners, where window mode and processor settings can be defined
User interface
  * The coins listed with exchange rate in the statusbar can be customized
  * Added 6 more currencies, to support display in local currencies for more countries
  * Moved e-mail server configuration to a separate section in the Options dialog
  * Add user defined WhatToMine coins not listed in the main API
Rules, integration and configuration
  * New HTTP API's: Perform operations on a single notification. Includes Group Id information for miners. Get list of Managed Templates and apply templates to a miner.
  * Custom e-mail address can be set for a notification action, to override the global e-mail address to send notifications to
  * Rule triggers to detect when the computer is idle and used, to support start of mining when the computer is idle
  * Execute action can use the variable "[Host]" for the parameters, to launch external applications with the hostname/ip of the miner as a command line argument.
  * Web interface includes secondary hashrate if available, coin information in smart phone mode and corrections to notification display in multi-user environments
  * Both worker name and password field can use variables [IP1], [IP2], [IP3], [IP4] to replace with IP address segments for External Miners.
Corrections
  * Corrections to SMTP library to support Office 365 accounts
  * Correction of Block Explorer request for zcash for the Balance feature
  * Adjusted for new hashrate reporting on some algorithms at Nicehash and zpool
  * General improvements and corrections

Important: The Remote Agent must also be upgraded.

Development Previews can be enabled from the Options dialog, General section. Then Menu -> Check for updates. If you need access to the MSI files for manual installation:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi

Don't downgrade to version 3.2 once you installed the new development versions.

Learn more about Awesome Miner Cloud Services

Really like the cloud dashboard and capabilities !!      I hope you reconsider the SMS limits (they are quite low for all of the plans - i.e. way too easy to exceed the allotted number of SMS messages in a week much less each month.

One question though, how does GPU clocking profiles work.  I have a blank list of GPU clocking profiles and not sure how to create them (I do have device profiles already created under Options but those don't seem to be selectable as a GPU clocking profile???

jamesmbond

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:21:58 AM

I'm running your newest 3.2.7 but have question not specific to this new version.   

I have created Managed Template for Zcash with EWBF Cuda cash miner and a Zcash Nanopool mining pool.   While mining works just fine, my "My Miners" tab that I normally stare at shows Unspec. Equihash and $0.00 profit in the Coin column.   How can I get Zcash to show up and an actual $$ amount other than 0?

Skol600ml

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:34:13 AM

I'm running your newest 3.2.7 but have question not specific to this new version.   

I have created Managed Template for Zcash with EWBF Cuda cash miner and a Zcash Nanopool mining pool.   While mining works just fine, my "My Miners" tab that I normally stare at shows Unspec. Equihash and $0.00 profit in the Coin column.   How can I get Zcash to show up and an actual $$ amount other than 0?

On the miner (half bottom): Pools -> Define coin
jamesmbond

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:19:05 AM

Thanks, that worked.   Strange place to find that function/setting but it works now.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:09:05 AM

Thanks, that worked.   Strange place to find that function/setting but it works now.

I think you have to define the coin when you setup the pool and the managed miner, otherwise it might show the unspecified one.
JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:33:45 AM

One question though, how does GPU clocking profiles work.  I have a blank list of GPU clocking profiles and not sure how to create them (I do have device profiles already created under Options but those don't seem to be selectable as a GPU clocking profile???

Thanks for the new version.
Same question about GPU profiles OC. I do not know how to add a profile

EDIT Ok, I have found, it's on GPU Settings.
But, it's the same profile for all cards ?
You can not have a profile by RIG with different OC per card?

Thanks
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

Nice program -- Awesome !   Been using this for a few days now, love the options.

Need some help.

What settings do I need for the Balance so that it gives details from Nicehash ?
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

thank man i started a Monthly sub for now if I like it or need it im sure I'll convert it to a yearly thing ...

Question I can't seem to find the block chain URL for bitcoin cash that works so i can see my BCC/BCH balance in AWESOME . how/were do i get the one that works with Awesome miner an BCC/BCH ... the ones you listed for ZEC  ltc  BTC eth all work there isn't one for BCC/BCH for balances ... and i had to change the one for Zec from v1 to v2 but it works.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
derbien

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

* SMS notifications

(...)

Maybe think about something like pushover and/or pushbullet in addition to SMS.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:42:36 PM

Really like the cloud dashboard and capabilities !!      I hope you reconsider the SMS limits (they are quite low for all of the plans - i.e. way too easy to exceed the allotted number of SMS messages in a week much less each month.

One question though, how does GPU clocking profiles work.  I have a blank list of GPU clocking profiles and not sure how to create them (I do have device profiles already created under Options but those don't seem to be selectable as a GPU clocking profile???

Thanks.

The reason why the SMS limits are quite low is that all users are not interested in the SMS feature, or only configure to use SMS for major issues. Allowing a larger number of SMS messages would force the price per month to be higher for all subscriptions.

What I'm planning is to add a way of buying additional SMS messages, for example 200 at a time. The challenge is that the price of sending SMS messages are different between countries and carriers. Sending messages to US numbers doesn't cost so much, but in many countries in Europe it costs more than ten times as much.

You will find information on the Clocking Profiles here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpuclocking.aspx

STSMiner

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:21:28 PM

Possible bug ? !

Made some changes under Options for settings a few times to set what I wanted to mine etc.

Click OK, but the settings don't take.  The only way I get it to work is to close the program down and restart it, the settings then work.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:55:00 PM

thank man i started a Monthly sub for now if I like it or need it im sure I'll convert it to a yearly thing ...

Question I can't seem to find the block chain URL for bitcoin cash that works so i can see my BCC/BCH balance in AWESOME . how/were do i get the one that works with Awesome miner an BCC/BCH ... the ones you listed for ZEC  ltc  BTC eth all work there isn't one for BCC/BCH for balances ... and i had to change the one for Zec from v1 to v2 but it works.
I was looking for a good Block Explorer for Bitcoin Cash (with API support) a few weeks ago, but didn't find any. I'm open for suggestions here. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:56:00 PM

Possible bug ? !

Made some changes under Options for settings a few times to set what I wanted to mine etc.

Click OK, but the settings don't take.  The only way I get it to work is to close the program down and restart it, the settings then work.
Hi,

Can you give an example of what kind of configuration you made, that didn't work? Was it something for the profit switcher, a standard Managed Miner or some pool settings?

STSMiner

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:08:37 AM

Hi Patrike,

Managed Profit Miner, unchecked some of the Algorithms under Coins and Profit, settings would not take when I started the miner up, the ones I disabled fired up. I checked settings and they are disabled. The only way I could get it to work was to restart the program.

I'll take a screen shot of the settings later when I get home from work and post them here.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: