Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:32:59 PM

I'm a little lost: have KnC demonstrated working prototypes? Proof of design/chip production? Anything other than a case rendering and website for preorders? At the moment, seems as though they have less credibility than BFL - at least they've shipped something.

Maybe read the thread, or at least the KnC news on their site.
BFL ? KnC will have to keep us waiting for a year from now to get close to them.
There is a KnC post a few pages back, states that they have one main goal...to deliver ASAP and not get into anything that's not needed that may delay that.
The day they have a working prototype will be the day they ship. They skipped that stage to make sure we get something worth having with the steep increase in difficulty. They could wait, add a month to the process and then we'd be dealing with the estimated December delivery of those 2TH Cointerra rigs and god knows what else ...and struggling to break even.
Anyone who waited a year or more for a rig from BFL won't see it return their investment now...KnC are attempting to avoid that situation.
People have spoken to them in person and on the phone, visited them, had replies to questions via email and phone.
Oh..and people have asked for refunds and got them.

You're not lost, you just need to read what's here and maybe email them if you have a question.

So that's a no, then.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:45:21 PM

Never-mind, just wrong site, found them there - http://www.bolagsverket.se/en/us/about/e-services/foretagsfakta

You won't find much. They're a small company with less that 5K EUR in capital (or Gov tax as they themselves put it... Roll Eyes ) and no submitted annual report (unless they published it during the last 2 weeks).

They're "established if that's what you're trying to prove/disprove. You should also have a look at "Kennemar and Cole", "ORSoC", and the company that registered the domain name. All behind a paywall (not that it's too expensive).

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:46:24 PM

I'm a little lost: have KnC demonstrated working prototypes? Proof of design/chip production? Anything other than a case rendering and website for preorders? At the moment, seems as though they have less credibility than BFL - at least they've shipped something.

Maybe read the thread, or at least the KnC news on their site.
BFL ? KnC will have to keep us waiting for a year from now to get close to them.
There is a KnC post a few pages back, states that they have one main goal...to deliver ASAP and not get into anything that's not needed that may delay that.
The day they have a working prototype will be the day they ship. They skipped that stage to make sure we get something worth having with the steep increase in difficulty. They could wait, add a month to the process and then we'd be dealing with the estimated December delivery of those 2TH Cointerra rigs and god knows what else ...and struggling to break even.
Anyone who waited a year or more for a rig from BFL won't see it return their investment now...KnC are attempting to avoid that situation.
People have spoken to them in person and on the phone, visited them, had replies to questions via email and phone.
Oh..and people have asked for refunds and got them.

You're not lost, you just need to read what's here and maybe email them if you have a question.

So that's a no, then.
The time is winding down in terms of days of putting up with this kind of crap from folks, and we shall see.

BTW, figs are one of the best/highest profitable crops to grow in Hawaii.   Tongue

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:52:18 PM

Never-mind, just wrong site, found them there - http://www.bolagsverket.se/en/us/about/e-services/foretagsfakta

You won't find much. They're a small company with less that 5K EUR in capital (or Gov tax as they themselves put it... Roll Eyes ) and no submitted annual report (unless they published it during the last 2 weeks).

They're "established if that's what you're trying to prove/disprove. You should also have a look at "Kennemar and Cole", "ORSoC", and the company that registered the domain name. All behind a paywall (not that it's too expensive).

KS is Right!.. We did this back in early June... You are totally looking in the wrong places. You should be looking at Orsoc,  and Kennmar & Cole AB, not KNCminer, as well as all the Linkdin profiles.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
NoDisco

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:57:48 PM

Let's just set out a few facts here:

Have a look at their official terms and conditions at their website (one had to accept before one can finalize the order).

First they strictly treat you as a business customer:

"1.2   The Products are sold for business use only and Purchaser hereby accepts that it has purchased the Products in order to conduct a business."

I specifically asked KnCMiner about this point of their terms and conditions:
Quote from: Me
Q: Hi,
I read the following clause in your terms and conditions page:

"1.2   The Products are sold for business use only and Purchaser hereby
accepts that it has purchased the Products in order to conduct a business."

What does this implies?
I don't have an EU VAT number, can I still buy your products as a private individual?
Quote from: KnCMiner
A: Hi,

Yes you can still buy our products. What it means is that we don't sell consumer goods and therefore you as a customer are expected to have made an informed decision. Ordinary consumer rights legislation does not apply to the purchase. Instead the terms and conditions regulate warranty etc.

Thanks,
Carl

So, it appears they're effectively trying to safeguard themselves against "ordinary consumer rights legislation" but I don't think that their T&C is valid if in contrast with the EU law. I'm not a lawyer but I think there is the possibility that pretending to apply business rules to consumers by means of their T&C (the contract) could be deemed as an "unfair contract term".
Obviously, since every "EU law" is actually an "EU directive", what makes a (legal) point is Sweden's implementation of the consumer rights EU directives.

By buying their products you are agreeing to the T&C and thus explicitly agreeing that you are acting as a business and thus "forfeiting" consumer rights.

This is clear in Belgian law (double checked, lawyers & all) but I'm waiting for an answer re EU law (might not be fast).

The Section 75 bit *WOULD* only apply in the UK (and I'm really not sure it would stick - CC phone operators are not exactly in charge of these things and I wouldn't be surprised if their promises/word were discarded by the first judge).

if you say you are a business, you buy business only equipment, to use for a business purpose, then you want to convince your CC company/judge you're a consumer? If it quacks like a duck...

Also, if there was to be a massive refund, it would mean bankrupcy for KNCMINER and thus no money for anyone. Alea jacta est, the only thing you can do now is wait.

Sorry, but you can't be serious that some company T&C can define if I am a business user or not. That is defined by me, not them.
They might as well write: "The Products are sold for Moon use only and Purchaser hereby accepts that it has purchased the Products in order to use them on the moon only."
If I decide to be a business I register with the tax authorities in a certain capacity (self employed person, limited company, etc)
Purchasing a product from a company online does not change my tax status or register me as a business entity Smiley

Of course I am serious.

This contract doesn't change your tax status vis à vis your Taxman, but it means you misrepresented yourself with the intent to gain access to a certain category of equipment you cannot buy as a consumer. That makes you the "bad guy" of the two and if you're trying to pull a "consumer" on them, that's also a breach of contract. Either which puts you on the wrong side of good in case of litigation.

All I'm saying is, if you feel you'll need "consumer protection",  check with a lawyer in your country. The "...but I'm really a consumer" argument doesn't stick where I am, so it's likely to fail elsewhere as well.

As far as I'm concerned, this is all a big gamble in which no one really knows what's going on so be ready to loose all your money and hedge your bets.

Carl from KNCMiner clearly states they are treating buyers as businesses so consumer rights legislation does not apply to the purchase.

About three posts later in that thread, bitcoinorama posted a message (August 09, 2013, 12:50:10 AM). SO HE HAS MOST DEFINITELY READ THE MESSAGE. He has it from a KNCMiner employee that the reason they are treating buyers as businesses so consumer rights legislation does not apply to the purchase.

Let's fast forward to my question yesterday, where I asked the very same question. I hadn't read the above post at that point, so was entirely reliant on someone giving me an honest answer:

1.2 The Products are sold for business use only and Purchaser hereby accepts that it has purchased the Products in order to conduct a business.

Why sell to hobbists/consumers, yet make the hobbists/consumers agree they are a business?

In the beginning they KnC had to apply to EVERY EU country for a business tax code, otherwise they were limited as to how much they could sell to each country (UK max would have been £70k inc. VAT).

This was laborious and ongoing as they opened for pre-orders.

Perhaps that was why?

Bitcoinorama is spreading BS and lies. He saw the message from KNC Carl on 8th August, but is now playing the dummy. His usual PR, trying to tell everyone they are protected for years, even though a KNC employee has clearly stated customers are not - they are being treated as businesses so consumer rights legislation does not apply to the purchase.

Bitcoinorama is entirely dishonest. He works very hard to discredit KS, who has done his research and has proved KNC are treating buyers as businesses so consumer rights legislation does not apply to the purchase.

I'll quote KS from yesterday, as I believe it much more actual truth than anything Bitcoinorama has ever said:

Official EU 2" year warranty": http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ecc/consumer_topics/buying_goods_services_en.htm
Full brochure: http://ec.europa.eu/archives/publications/booklets/move/64/index_en.htm

Business "consumer rights" are defined in the contract (for KNCMINER contract = T&C). Here's KNCMINER 1 year warranty:
"6.1  KnCMiner warrants that the Products, will perform according to the at all times published specification for a period of twelve (12) months (...)"
https://www.kncminer.com/pages/tandc

The "consumer rights" for businesses are basically that you get what you ordered and that it should work reasonably well (unless there are more exclusion clauses in the contract). If you're not happy, you either bargain with the seller (if you're lucky) or you sue (the rest of the time). A business vs business lawsuit is not the same as consumer vs business one. The consumer is over-protected, while the business is not (and a lot of haggling of the contract will ensue). Anyway, suing is really mostly money lost and time wasted. (Cost of doing business).

BTCOrama could do HIS due diligence and confirm what I said with a lawyer of his choice.

edit: fixed link

So beware of Bitcoinorama. He is not being honest with people at all. He is fully aware KNC are treating buyers as businesses so consumer rights legislation does not apply to the purchase, but makes up all kinds of BS to the opposite to deliberately mislead people.

He's doing that because he's either got some mental issues and feels the need to control how people think about knc and their products and how "safe" it is to purchase from them. Or? I'll leave you to decide.

I'm sure he'll come on here and say "Oh, I forget" or "I didn't see that" (even though he posted in the same thread just before and just after that debate. And anybody who posts on this thread knows he is always monitoring it). And for someone who has obsessively spent 717 hours on the forum since he joined 4 months ago, you know he has!

Although he likes to seem helpful, he cannot be trusted. He distorts the truth and misleads. You have been warned.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:59:42 PM

reseller banners:
https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-29
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:01:23 PM

I've been getting all the response I want via email. Bitching in this forum is the worst way to get answers.

Haha exactly. The guy has some weird expectation and all he does is keep demanding them here. It's like trying to talk to the band, while screaming at a concert  Grin

This is just bullshit.

I did not made any "demands" to KnCminer. I indeed criticized KnCminer lack of communication in this forum, but at no moment I requested "them here". You should get your perception straight:

Why KNC should use this topic as a method of communication, when over 95% of its content is filled with posts from people, who have no interest in purchasing a miner? Do you think it is easy to follow a topic that grows 10 pages every day?
What is so difficult in writing an email or calling them and getting answers direct?

So what answer you expected from me? I gave the best answer I could. Then you started to twist what I answered. This tell a lot about you wilful ignorance. You have no clue whatsoever to assume any meaningful conclusion about what I really expect from the forum participants.

But, please, do not let my presence here stop you from being a total jerk. Just do not expect to receive any more answers for your questions from me.
NoDisco

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:06:53 PM

Let it go dude, we all know you have a huge man boner for Bitcoinorama.

It's obvious with the copious amount of time you spend ranting about him.

Also someone bent your tinfoil hat, you might want to go make another one.
I reponding to the lies and BS he fed me yesterday. You can check my posts - I barely posted anything in this thread before yesterday. You are fairly shill-ish too, but very few take any notice of you. Orama is the main person who's lies need to be called out.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:07:52 PM

O'rama has contributed 100 times more than anyone else here "Disco" .  You are like the annoying neighbor's dog that won't stop barking at the wind.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
NoDisco

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:09:21 PM

O'rama has contributed 100 times more than anyone else here "Disco" .
Mostly misinformation. See my post above as a good example.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:11:40 PM

Excuse me? Did YOU go to Sweden for open-day, and write for weeks about it to keep others informed? He did.
You are clueless, and best read the openday reports before you look even more stupid. Laws are different in different countries concerning credit cards, just get over it, your BS is Trivial. I could give a rat's ass less about the finer points of credit card consumer protection, really. "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen".  At least they're not like the rest.... going to accepting BTC only...  That's a red flag, not this cc stuff.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
NoDisco

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:16:15 PM

Excuse me? Did YOU go to Sweden for open-day, and write for weeks about it to keep others informed? He did.
You are clueless, and best read the openday reports before you look even more stupid. Laws are different in different countries concerning credit cards, just get over it, your BS is Trivial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6rRNANSgI

I'm not wasting any more time here. Read my post above and think about how bitcoinorama has influenced you and whether it's a good or bad thing. That's all. I really don't care if you don't either.
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:17:56 PM

Haven't checked their website in a while but I just noticed KNC comes to china! banner http://kncminer.cn/

Interesting. So that KNC .cn website wasn't a scam website after all.
Meizirkki

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:19:17 PM

Let it go dude, we all know you have a huge man boner for Bitcoinorama.

It's obvious with the copious amount of time you spend ranting about him.

Also someone bent your tinfoil hat, you might want to go make another one.
*applause*

Ever thought how it's you who seems to be the one with orama's dick down your throat?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:20:23 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 01:48:10 PM by Phoenix1969

You are clueless, and best read the openday reports before you look even more stupid. Laws are different in different countries concerning credit cards, just get over it, your BS is Trivial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6rRNANSgI

I'm not wasting any more time here. Read my post above and think about how bitcoinorama has influenced you and whether it's a good or bad thing. That's all. I really don't care if you don't either.

Thank-you for that, really.
Now you look even more dumb, I just told you the CC stuff didn't concern me, and now somehow O'rama's cc protection statements have influenced me. You are a true troll, welcome to the ignore list, join Mr. Crappo in the closet.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:36:16 PM

That is just an empty argument. Just because someone was there and saw the prototype of a product which will not be produced, it not means he provided anything substantial at all to anyone here. KnCminer changed their plans completely after the open day. Moreover, anyone can watch Bitcoinorama only holding the camera and remaining most of the time silent. The crucial questions were not made, not at least in the video he posted in Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNPIY9L8s4

NoDisco (and many others users) contributed far more in this thread with meaningful discussions rather than Bitcoinorama. By the way, I saw all this in the last year, people like you trying to suppress other's people opnion to whitewash BFL shady business. Your bullshit is, indeed, trivial.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:58:38 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 02:10:27 PM by 600watt

which figure will be higher on shipment day 1 ?

a) jupiter final hashing power (in GH/s)

b) pages of this thread

i don´t get it why the most serious asic company gets the the harshest criticism. 336 pages. wow. how many pages of hatred would one expect towards bfl or avalon - companies that really kicked their customers in the dirt - must be thousands of pages. but i can´t find them. all the haters jump on knc. but why ? fear ?

guys, even phinnaeus gage calmed down, why don´t you ?

edit: wtf avalon ? ship the chips !-thread: started 29th of july; 22 pages so far. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264098.0

this knc thread between 29th of july and today: 111 pages

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:59:56 PM

10+1...
tondaS

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:04:58 PM

b) pages of this thread

i don´t get it why the most serious asic company gets the the harshest criticism. 336 pages. wow. how many pages of hatred would one expect towards bfl or avalon - companies that really kicked their customers in the dirt - must be thousands of pages. but i can´t find them. all the haters jump on knc. but why ? fear ?

Obviously pages. But here is some good info and the hatters and supporters seems to be somehow in ballance
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:18:35 PM

b) pages of this thread

edit: wtf avalon ? ship the chips !-thread: started 29th of july; 22 pages so far. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264098.0

this knc thread between 29th of july and today: 111 pages

Amen.

Takes my breath away seeing how people hold BFL up as some kind of example here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: