Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417953 times)
WarwickNZ

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:37:54 PM

Hello fullzero,
After a bunch of research and try, I built ccminer 2.2 successfully on nvOC 0018.

The previous build break is due to the openssl version,

Code:
m1@m1-desktop:~$ openssl version
OpenSSL 1.1.1-dev  xx XXX xxxx

You used a dev build of openssl in nvOC, ccminer doesn't support it. I download source code of openssl v1.0.2l from openssl.org, build the code, create a few soft links to replace the v1.1.1, it finally works. Not sure if this change breaks other things.

I also built alexis78 fork, https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer, it requires one more step, replace cuda-7.5 to cuda-8.0 in configure.sh.

I'm looking forward these miners in nvOC 0019.

Using linux requires some technical backgrounds, fortunately I was a windows developer Grin

Thanks car1999;

this was helpful.

the problem with tp2.2 on nvOC was a file in the openssl: bn.h.  I swapped it with the version it was looking for and this resolved all the related errors.

Also the cuda version does need to be changed in configure.sh as you described, but also for 1000 series GPUs Makefile.am must be altered with the correct Arch flag, 61 for the 1000 series.

I compiled both alexis78 and Tpuvot 2.2 ccminer clients and added at download link to them on the OP.  I will include them in v0019 of course.

Hi,

I just tried these out following your instructions and just get "illegal instruction" from the miner, any thoughts?

Thanks Smiley  

What coin are you mining, when this occurs?

I compiled both alexis78 and Tpuvot 2.2 ccminer clients and added at download link to them on the OP.  I will include them in v0019 of course.

The alexis78 miner appears to be OK (at least /home/m1/ASccminer/ccminer --help works), but the and tpruvot miners exit on my rig with an illegal-instruction error.  My rig runs on a Celeron G3920 (Skylake core).

(The help output worked for the alexis78 miner, but when it tried mining with it, it fell over.)

What coin are you mining?

g4560 CPU for me, "illegal instruction" on ASccminer on --benchmark too  Sad

I only tested these on a v0018 image (different from the one I compiled on) on the same computer I compiled them on.  I didn't think compiling the miner was CPU specific.
  I will test on some of my rigs that have similar CPUs to the ones you both have reported using; and recompile the clients if necessary.

Also what GPUs are you using on these rigs?

This is just when attempting to launch miner from terminal, unable to get either of them to mine or attempt to mine anything. I've since tried updating openssl and building myself but can't seem to get it to pick up the new version so still throws the build error...lacking the linux skills. Mining with Gigabyte 1070s on nvOC v18 G4560 (don't know if that's relevant)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akokkon

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

I use nvoc for dual mining. My selection is DUAL_ETC_PASC, but ...

for ETC I can use only etc.nanopool.org or etc.ethermine.org mining pool servers, in all other ETC mining pool servers I receive the message:

ETH: Authorization failed
: {"id":2,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":null,"error":{"code":-1,"message":"Invalidlogin"}}
Stratum - reading socket failed, disconnect
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

Please help me to find a solution.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:49:39 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:31:09 AM by mprep

Hello fullzero,
After a bunch of research and try, I built ccminer 2.2 successfully on nvOC 0018.

Code:
OpenSSL 1.1.1-dev  xx XXX xxxx

You used a dev build of openssl in nvOC, ccminer doesn't support it. I download source code of openssl v1.0.2l from openssl.org, build the code, create a few soft links to replace the v1.1.1, it finally works. Not sure if this change breaks other things.

I also built alexis78 fork, https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer, it requires one more step, replace cuda-7.5 to cuda-8.0 in configure.sh.

Using linux requires some technical backgrounds, fortunately I was a windows developer Grin

Thanks car1999;

this was helpful.

the problem with tp2.2 on nvOC was a file in the openssl: bn.h.  I swapped it with the version it was looking for and this resolved all the related errors.

Also the cuda version does need to be changed in configure.sh as you described, but also for 1000 series GPUs Makefile.am must be altered with the correct Arch flag, 61 for the 1000 series.

I compiled both alexis78 and Tpuvot 2.2 ccminer clients and added at download link to them on the OP.  I will include them in v0019 of course.

Hi,

I just tried these out following your instructions and just get "illegal instruction" from the miner, any thoughts?

Thanks Smiley 

The alexis78 miner appears to be OK (at least /home/m1/ASccminer/ccminer --help works), but the and tpruvot miners exit on my rig with an illegal-instruction error.  My rig runs on a Celeron G3920 (Skylake core).

(The help output worked for the alexis78 miner, but when it tried mining with it, it fell over.)

g4560 CPU for me, "illegal instruction" on ASccminer on --benchmark too  Sad

I only tested these on a v0018 image (different from the one I compiled on) on the same computer I compiled them on.  I didn't think compiling the miner was CPU specific.
  I will test on some of my rigs that have similar CPUs to the ones you both have reported using; and recompile the clients if necessary.

This is just when attempting to launch miner from terminal, unable to get either of them to mine or attempt to mine anything. I've since tried updating openssl and building myself but can't seem to get it to pick up the new version so still throws the build error...lacking the linux skills. Mining with Gigabyte 1070s on nvOC v18 G4560 (don't know if that's relevant)

I tested and had the same results; so I re-compiled both on a G1840.  This should allow for all CPUs; please test the updated download link on the OP and let me know.

for ETC I can use only etc.nanopool.org or etc.ethermine.org mining pool servers, in all other ETC mining pool servers I receive the message:

: {"id":2,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":null,"error":{"code":-1,"message":"Invalidlogin"}}

Tell me what pools you are using.
akokkon

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

I am trying to use:
ETC_POOL="etc2.91pool.com:8009"
ETC_POOL="stratum-eu3.coin-miners.info:8008"
ETC_POOL="stratum-de.coin-miners.info:8008"
ETC_POOL="etc.pool.zet-tech.eu:8008"
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:20:53 PM

I am trying to use:
ETC_POOL="etc2.91pool.com:8009"
ETC_POOL="stratum-eu3.coin-miners.info:8008"
ETC_POOL="stratum-de.coin-miners.info:8008"
ETC_POOL="etc.pool.zet-tech.eu:8008"

for the first pool try

Code:
ETC_POOL="etc1.91pool.com:8008"

second and third:

"stratum-eu3.coin-miners.info:8008" is a BTC mining pool;

the etc pool server is:

etc-de.ethteam.com:8008

so try:
Code:
ETC_POOL="etc-de.ethteam.com:8008"

with ETC_WORKER:

Code:
ETC_WORKER=""

fourth:

go to line 2692: (hit ctrl + f then type DUAL_ETC_PASC and press the down arrow until you are at the correct code block)

Code:
screen -dmS miner $HCD -epool $ETC_POOL -ewal $ETCADDR -epsw x -dpool $PASC_POOL -dwal $ADDR -dpsw x -dcoin pasc -dbg -1 $ETC_EXTENTION_ARGUMENTS

this pool uses crazy syntax so you have to change this line to:

Code:
screen -dmS miner $HCD -epool $ETC_POOL -ewal $ETC_ADDRESS -eworker $ETC_WORKER -epsw x -esm 0 -dpool $PASC_POOL -dwal $ADDR -dpsw x -dcoin pasc -dbg -1 $ETC_EXTENTION_ARGUMENTS
WarwickNZ

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:03:17 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 11:27:59 PM by WarwickNZ

Hello fullzero,

Code:

Thanks car1999;

this was helpful.

the problem with tp2.2 on nvOC was a file in the openssl: bn.h.  I swapped it with the version it was looking for and this resolved all the related errors.

I compiled both alexis78 and Tpuvot 2.2 ccminer clients and added at download link to them on the OP.  I will include them in v0019 of course.

Hi,

Thanks Smiley  

The alexis78 miner appears to be OK (at least /home/m1/ASccminer/ccminer --help works), but the and tpruvot miners exit on my rig with an illegal-instruction error.  My rig runs on a Celeron G3920 (Skylake core).

g4560 CPU for me, "illegal instruction" on ASccminer on --benchmark too  Sad

I only tested these on a v0018 image (different from the one I compiled on) on the same computer I compiled them on.  I didn't think compiling the miner was CPU specific.

I tested and had the same results; so I re-compiled both on a G1840.  This should allow for all CPUs; please test the updated download link on the OP and let me know.

Thanks, OK so the new ones didn't work initially until I made the file have executable permissions and now it runs the benchmark but refuses to start stratum due to an "illegal instruction", i'm trying to mine Signatum with these switches:

./ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD -i 25

Would be awesome if we can get this going for everyones benefit by far most profitable mining coin out there right now Smiley

EDIT: So I just noticed that some of the skunk algo files are missing from the TPccminer folder, which were present in the gitclone of "https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/tree/linux" I did when trying to get it going. Would doing another build of the latest version sort the issue?

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:37:56 AM

Hello fullzero,

Code:

Thanks car1999;

this was helpful.

Hi,

Thanks Smiley  

The alexis78 miner appears to be OK (at least /home/m1/ASccminer/ccminer --help works), but the and tpruvot miners exit on my rig with an illegal-instruction error.  My rig runs on a Celeron G3920 (Skylake core).

I only tested these on a v0018 image (different from the one I compiled on) on the same computer I compiled them on.  I didn't think compiling the miner was CPU specific.

I tested and had the same results; so I re-compiled both on a G1840.  This should allow for all CPUs; please test the updated download link on the OP and let me know.

Thanks, OK so the new ones didn't work initially until I made the file have executable permissions and now it runs the benchmark but refuses to start stratum due to an "illegal instruction", i'm trying to mine Signatum with these switches:

./ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD -i 25

Would be awesome if we can get this going for everyones benefit by far most profitable mining coin out there right now Smiley

EDIT: So I just noticed that some of the skunk algo files are missing from the TPccminer folder, which were present in the gitclone of "https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/tree/linux" I did when trying to get it going. Would doing another build of the latest version sort the issue?

I think you may have the login and worker syntax incorrect, or you have not created the worker you are using before hand at suprnova.

add exe with the cmd:

Code:
chmod 755 '/home/m1/TP_2_2/ccminer'

then add the following to 1bash:
Code:
COIN="SIGT"

Code:
SIGT_WORKER="nvOC"
SIGT_ADDRESS="fullzero22"
SIGT_POOL="stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106"

Code:
if [ $COIN == "SIGT" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/TPccminer/ccminer'
ADDR="$SIGT_ADDRESS.$SIGT_WORKER"

screen -dmS miner $HCD -a skunk -o $SIGT_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i 25

if [ $LOCALorREMOTE == "LOCAL" ]
then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

while [ $BITCOIN == "theGROUND" ]
do
sleep 60
done
fi

or use the line:

Code:
'/home/m1/TP_2_2/ccminer' -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u fullzero22.nvOC -p x -i 25

in guake terminal

Works for me:

salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:02:52 AM

In the same vein as the NiceHash profit switcher I released a while back, I now have another switcher available that works with MiningPoolHub:

https://gitlab.com/salfter/mph_switch

Out of the box, it will mine all the algorithms supported by the miners bundled with nvOC.  Instructions are included to add miners for Sia and CryptoNight.  The contents of the config file are a bit different than for the NiceHash switcher, so there's no sharing the two.  Integration with 1bash, if desired, would likely be similar at this point to integrating the NiceHash switcher in its current form.

As for NiceHash vs. MiningPoolHub, that's something I'm figuring out for myself right now. Smiley MPH takes 0.9% on all coins mined and imposes a BTC0.0003 miner fee on withdrawals, so by raising the auto-withdraw threshold to BTC0.03 (NiceHash is fixed at BTC0.01), the miner fee ends up being only 1% of the total.  As for which is more productive (read: produces more BTC per week), that's something I hope to get a handle on over the next couple or so weeks.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
WarwickNZ

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:19:57 AM

Hello fullzero,

Code:

Thanks car1999;

this was helpful.

Hi,

Thanks Smiley  

I think you may have the login and worker syntax incorrect, or you have not created the worker you are using before hand at suprnova.

add exe with the cmd:

Code:
chmod 755 '/home/m1/TP_2_2/ccminer'

then add the following to 1bash:
Code:
COIN="SIGT"

Code:
SIGT_WORKER="nvOC"
SIGT_ADDRESS="fullzero22"
SIGT_POOL="stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106"

Code:
if [ $COIN == "SIGT" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/TPccminer/ccminer'
ADDR="$SIGT_ADDRESS.$SIGT_WORKER"

screen -dmS miner $HCD -a skunk -o $SIGT_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i 25

if [ $LOCALorREMOTE == "LOCAL" ]
then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

while [ $BITCOIN == "theGROUND" ]
do
sleep 60
done
fi

or use the line:

Code:
'/home/m1/TP_2_2/ccminer' -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u fullzero22.nvOC -p x -i 25

in guake terminal

Works for me:

https://s1.postimg.org/5veu8edmn/SIGT.png

Thanks for the reply, appreciate you looking into it. I think the issue must have been me overlooking that the CPU is actually different on my test rig...not ideal I know! I tried it again with the recompiled version and chmod on another rig with g4560 and it seems to have done the trick!

Have you got an address I can donate # / are mining Signatum yourself?
mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

based on the instructions here and the new files you've posted, I was also able to get up and running on mining SIGT! sweet! but my single 1050ti is only doing like 3.7 MH/s which is around .17 USD per day which is less profitable than other coins, so perhaps I'm too late to the game already or I've got something setup incorrectly.

https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=3.7&p=130.0&fee=1&cost=0.14&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

dual mining eth / lbc seems the most profitable for now, so I'll stick to that

Bitrated user: mikespax.
ivoldemar

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:16:05 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 02:16:41 PM by ivoldemar

Good afternoon!
===
I'll start with the configuration of my equipment:
GPU - 13 Colorful P106-100 Mining (without video outputs) Edition or 12 + 1 MSI 1060/6 (with video output)
Motherboard H110 Pro BTC
===
Downloaded and installed nvoc 18 version.
Starting with the first run, the system immediately began to issue an error and go into reboot. (Screenshot attached) http://prntscr.com/fzo8uv http://prntscr.com/fzobub

If you quickly close this window with an error and try to start the miner - the system starts and mining.

But, the system does not respond to overclocking. Increasing the memory, setting the speed of the coolers, powerlimit - nothing is applied and the system can only run in the stock.

It did not work out, I tried to connect via integrated video graphics, also through a card with a video output. I suspect this is because of the error that pops up at the very beginning, related to xorg.

One error message also appears on one MSI 1060/6 card.

I tried to run the data on the motherboard H81 Pro BTC + net install Ubuntu + version of the drivers Nvidia 384.47 and everything was fine.

Tell me how to solve this problem?
For earlier I express my gratitude!

I ask for prognosis for the possibly incorrect text, tk. I used an interpreter.

nvOC doesn't support integrated graphics.  If you connect a monitor to the integrated graphics you will enter an infinite loop where the system xorg get corrupted then 1bash restores the xorg and reboots.

If you have connected a monitor to integrated graphics previously; after switching to using the primary GPU (the one connected to the 16x slot) you will need to allow the system to reboot once, then on the second boot after changing it should work.

WTF?

http://prntscr.com/g02inr
http://prntscr.com/g02iuz
http://prntscr.com/g02j15

UPDATE:

The system finally started. But, overclocking is applied only to the card in which the monitor is inserted. The remaining P106 cards do not overclock. Screenshots I enclose.
http://prntscr.com/g03joa
http://prntscr.com/g03jt8
http://prntscr.com/g03jyl
It's unclear what else, manual control of the cooler is turned on, set to 100%. But still the system adjusts them automatically.

If you want all the fans set to 100% ensure:

Code:
Maxximus007_AUTO_TEMPERATURE_CONTROL="NO"

Also I changed 1bash to hopefully better support the p106 GPUs in the bux fix version linked at the top of the OP.  I don't have any of these, so these changes were based on what other members have reported.

Looking at your screenshots; it looks like there is a problem either with the image on the ssd or with the ssd itself.  I would try reimaging and using the bug fix 1bash and files.

BTW this rig looks good; I want to make one of these myself.

Thank you!
Fix helped the system to run smoothly.
But the overclocking and any tuning of the action does not apply!

A couple of screenshots as always attached:
http://prntscr.com/g0ggi9
http://prntscr.com/g0gh50
http://prntscr.com/g0gh8s
http://prntscr.com/g0ghcz

I might have to make a custom xorg.conf for the P106-100.  They appear to be using typical pcie addressing; but I am guessing the problem is related to their lack of outputs.

It is hard to know without having some of these P106-100 to test with.

I will add this to the list, and update 1bash to conditionally use that xorg.conf if a P106-100 is detected.

my rigs keep restarting after few minutes. Some after 5 mins some after 30. Im not sure why this keeps happening.

im using all 1070's with core 100 / 1050 also i tried 150-200 / 1100-1600. No luck

what is your power limit on them? for 1070s I would push around 120-125 with a moderate/heavy OC. Anything less can cause stability problems.

my power limits are all at 125

in the home directory there is a file named:

Code:
4_restartlog

open it with gedit and tell me what is there

It says utilization is too low. Reviving did not work so restarting machine

Are you sure the client is connecting correctly to the pool?  If you disable the watchdog:

Code:
IAmNotAJeep_and_Maxximus007_WATCHDOG="NO"

What happens when you try to mine?

Also what COIN are you mining?

Yea the pool is connecting, If i disable watchdog its still goes. Im trying to mine EXP and SC and switch around to ETH/ETC

Im not sure what you mean by:  switch around to ETH/ETC.

Pools that support different Ethash coins usually have different pool connection urls and use different ports.

,"message":"Invalidlogin"}}

It looks like you might be using a pool that requires you make a worker before you can connect.  If you aren't trying to connect to the pool with a workername that has already been added at the pool end; it will reject your connection.

I use nvoc for dual mining: DUAL_ETC_PASC

for ETC I can use only etc.nanopool.org or etc.ethermine.org servers, in all other ETC POOL servers I receive the message:

Even i get this with various coins if i change my pool. I'm not sure why?

Different stratum implementations.  The Genoil miner knows how to deal with these:

Code:
    -SP, --stratum-protocol <n> Choose which stratum protocol to use:
        0: official stratum spec: ethpool, ethermine, coinotron, mph, nanopool (default)
        1: eth-proxy compatible: dwarfpool, f2pool, nanopool
        2: EthereumStratum/1.0.0: nicehash

The Claymore miner doesn't have this option...though you mention using it with Nanopool and Ethermine, and I've used it briefly with NiceHash, so that covers the types that Genoil knows about.  Perhaps it adjusts automatically, but still runs into issues with some pools.

When using Genoil it is as salfter has explained.

Let me send you access to the rig. There are 13 cards, test how much it will fit in

UPDATE:  Cool Cool Cool
Bug Fix you did to make P106 run fine, but here in Xorg to add at least coolbits forgot like .... and why then I have only 10 cards there, instead of 13. I tried to edit, all to register. But after the restart, nvoc restored its xorg.

http://Http://prntscr.com/g102c9

I hope that after reading, you will quickly send a fix version.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:22:38 PM

In the same vein as the NiceHash profit switcher I released a while back, I now have another switcher available that works with MiningPoolHub:

https://gitlab.com/salfter/mph_switch

Out of the box, it will mine all the algorithms supported by the miners bundled with nvOC.  Instructions are included to add miners for Sia and CryptoNight.  The contents of the config file are a bit different than for the NiceHash switcher, so there's no sharing the two.  Integration with 1bash, if desired, would likely be similar at this point to integrating the NiceHash switcher in its current form.

As for NiceHash vs. MiningPoolHub, that's something I'm figuring out for myself right now. Smiley MPH takes 0.9% on all coins mined and imposes a BTC0.0003 miner fee on withdrawals, so by raising the auto-withdraw threshold to BTC0.03 (NiceHash is fixed at BTC0.01), the miner fee ends up being only 1% of the total.  As for which is more productive (read: produces more BTC per week), that's something I hope to get a handle on over the next couple or so weeks.

Very nice Scott; Thanks for sharing another switcher.   Smiley

I'll add this one to 1bash with your nicehash switcher changes.

I will add the Sia and Cryptonight clients to v0019.

Let me know how NiceHash vs. MiningPoolHub works out.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:26:42 PM

Thanks for the reply, appreciate you looking into it. I think the issue must have been me overlooking that the CPU is actually different on my test rig...not ideal I know! I tried it again with the recompiled version and chmod on another rig with g4560 and it seems to have done the trick!

Have you got an address I can donate # / are mining Signatum yourself?

I will accept donations later on when nvOC is more developed and there are additional associated expenses. 

For now; Please do everything you can to help Crypto go Mainstream.  Smiley

I will try mining SIGT and some other coins; currently mining mostly ZEC.

Also going to try salfter's mph switcher on some test rigs after I get it integrated.

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

based on the instructions here and the new files you've posted, I was also able to get up and running on mining SIGT! sweet! but my single 1050ti is only doing like 3.7 MH/s which is around .17 USD per day which is less profitable than other coins, so perhaps I'm too late to the game already or I've got something setup incorrectly.

https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=3.7&p=130.0&fee=1&cost=0.14&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

dual mining eth / lbc seems the most profitable for now, so I'll stick to that

I'm not familiar enough with SIGT to know what good hashrates are.

4gb 1050tis are very good at Ethash / Ethash Dual.
mikespax

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

I found SIGT hashrates here: http://cryptoage.com/ru/857-signatum-sign-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BF%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%82%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BC%D0%B5-skunkhash-raptor.html

looks like i'm underperforming or maybe have the wrong flavor of 1050ti

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

Let me send you access to the rig. There are 13 cards, test how much it will fit in

UPDATE:  Cool Cool Cool
Bug Fix you did to make P106 run fine, but here in Xorg to add at least coolbits forgot like .... and why then I have only 10 cards there, instead of 13. I tried to edit, all to register. But after the restart, nvoc restored its xorg.

http://Http://prntscr.com/g102c9

I hope that after reading, you will quickly send a fix version.

It looks like you are using integrated graphics in this xorg.conf

Please connect the display to the primary GPU (one in the 16x slot) and reboot.

Close the 1bash process when it starts; before it tries to reboot.

Open the xorg.conf and copy all the contents by copying the text (ctrl + a then ctrl +c) and pasting them in a new file you make on the desktop or home folder.

then

Please post the contents of that file here.  This will help me make an xorg.conf .
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:49:28 PM

I was getting 5570 KH/s with a single EVGA 1050ti SC; not sure what my OC settings were on that image.  What model 1050ti do you have?
mikespax

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

asus expedition oc edition 1050ti on your recommended 150, 1100 OC I believe. getting 3.7 Mh/s. dual eth/lbc gets 13 Mh/s on each coin which seems up to par for the card tho at least. I suspect the boat is quickly passing on this coin as somewhere I read difficulty went up like 10x in just the past few days and early miners are dumping coins

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

asus expedition oc edition 1050ti on your recommended 150, 1100 OC I believe. getting 3.7 Mh/s. dual eth/lbc gets 13 Mh/s on each coin which seems up to par for the card tho at least. I suspect the boat is quickly passing on this coin as somewhere I read difficulty went up like 10x in just the past few days and early miners are dumping coins

I haven't dualmined in awhile; so I'm not sure how much core is needed; however you will likely have better results with mining Ethash with a lower cc and a higher mc (if your GPU doesn't soft crash).

I would try:

-100 cc

1300 mc

and see how it goes.

Might need at least 0 cc when dual mining; but your mc can most likely OC more before it becomes unstable and causes a soft crash.
mikespax

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

switching to those settings took me from 13.54/12.98 to 13.8/13.2 on eth/lbry

thanks!

-100, 1500 crashed my computer btw

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: