Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 [794] 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
coldbreeze16

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:16:17 PM

Already at 800th page, expect firmware 0.96 to do black magic and take hash rate to 800+ haha

Will donate 1BTC to charity if that happens!

Donate to ckolivas instead to write a better cgminer driver for knc product and replace the blotchy, buggy and blasphemous shit sam and co call as firmware

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:16:27 PM

The price had better explode.  Those of us with Jupiters need to climb out of a $7000 hole.

Ah dont panic. If it doesnt work out with KnC, just try with hashfast. Get some "miner protection" while you're at it, and order some cointerra's just to be sure. You know the saying; if you're in a hole, dig deeper

ex-miners and bitcoin holders like myself thank you for your sacrifice in making our network more secure!

I'm sure you're happy you got yours.  How nice for you.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:17:42 PM

There's a brown to the lower dirt there.  From NY, the dirt on LI, except at the shore or out east, was a deep rich dark soil loaded with earthworms.  Early in this planet's history there was a collision with another, smaller, planet and the moon was formed.  I'm convinced the dirt down here in the south is from that alien planet.  It's red as Mars, lies dense as red brick, and has a thin layer of top soil completely unlike anything on LI.  This has to be alien what I'm living on.  What's up north is the real earth.

Sounds like SR closure didnt prevent you from scoring...
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:18:56 PM

There's a brown to the lower dirt there.  From NY, the dirt on LI, except at the shore or out east, was a deep rich dark soil loaded with earthworms.  Early in this planet's history there was a collision with another, smaller, planet and the moon was formed.  I'm convinced the dirt down here in the south is from that alien planet.  It's red as Mars, lies dense as red brick, and has a thin layer of top soil completely unlike anything on LI.  This has to be alien what I'm living on.  What's up north is the real earth.

LOL "Ultisols"
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 06:21:41 PM

The price had better explode.  Those of us with Jupiters need to climb out of a $7000 hole.

Ah dont panic. If it doesnt work out with KnC, just try with hashfast. Get some "miner protection" while you're at it, and order some cointerra's just to be sure. You know the saying; if you're in a hole, dig deeper

ex-miners and bitcoin holders like myself thank you for your sacrifice in making our network more secure!

calculate always with a future price of $1000/BTC and your pain in the ass is gone. realy no joke. it works for me!  Grin

ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:21:43 PM

A bit of a Stupid Question.

Can anyone remember if the T&C's were displayed when completing an order. I have added to my cart (as a test) and got to proceed with payment and no terms and conditions are displayed.

Was there a (tick I agree box) after payment or when you click on payment type then continue.

Also did anyone get a copy of the T&C's attached with their completed order email.
On the bottom of the last page (Review and Place Order) there is a check box:
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions. Click here

That 'Click here' links to T&C.
There was no attached T&C in my order email.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:24:37 PM

Orama,
There is nothing that you or I can say that will change the truth.  It is what it is.  The truth is that this thread is the primary conduit for the expression and resolution of issues in the KNC community.  While OrSoc's contribution to this endeavor has been an extreme success, KNC's contributions have been almost exclusively failiures.

Some of these are:
Sam's misguided estimation that 100% of us can't find our asses with both hands.  He imagines a market for those who want a turnkey, idiot proof mining machine no matter how long it takes.  Very few of us fit that profile.
Total ignorance of repeated requests to 'just ship the boards'.  We'll join in and help make them work.  (That pesky open source thing).

Then, there are the one's he might admit:
Shipping assembled top-heavy fans despite strong warnings.
Light crushed boxes save the machine theory.
Underpromise means maintain radio silence.
Over deliver means whatever you want it to mean, subject to change at will.
The only real value that he has to sell is the asics and controller boards.  He would have nothing but elated customers if he would just sell and support them.  Forget the cases, assembly, hosting, especially the pool.  These have all created nothing but ill will.
Most of all, he doesn't realize that the people in this forum are the source of his millions.  We put him in that spot and we can take him out.

My 2 cents

While I know this isn't the standard case, I did in fact receive my Jup on 10/4 and it has been running flawlessly ever since.  Right now, it is hashing at 540gh/s on average on bitminter.  Thats far over what I originally 'reserved' back in April...  Something like 2x the speed.  I would not hesitate to order from this company again in the future.  Mining is a zero sum game, any additional unit that is shipped results in me losing bitcoins.  Why do you think people aren't lining up to sing praise for the organization?

Well that's good for you, really I'm happy for you.

How would you feel if your rig was delivered in Nov at the same time as the people who ordered expecting Nov delivery at a huge discount?
That's already too close for comfort and more likely than not for me.

Why did KnC reduce the price for Nov delivery? Well that's the reason I and all customers promised delivery by tomorrow but not likely to get anything this week or even this month are fucking annoyed. Also the reason for their silence, because like a 5yr old fearing scolding when he's done wrong they have fuck all to say to defend their trainwreck. (Except a little futile goalpost moving).

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:27:12 PM

To be fair they are the only company that is allowing refunds right now.  

They are not. If someone got one, please do point me to them.

Paladin69

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:27:27 PM

The price had better explode.  Those of us with Jupiters need to climb out of a $7000 hole.

calculate always with a future price of $1000/BTC and your pain in the ass is gone. realy no joke. it works for me!  Grin

You'll be even happier having more $1000 coins by buying direct than having way less $1000 mined coins.  Tongue
Paladin69

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:28:09 PM

To be fair they are the only company that is allowing refunds right now.  

They are not. If someone got one, please do point me to them.

Who else is?  Guess I'm not in the loop.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:28:43 PM

I don't get it.  Oh, I get it, you take umbrage, implying I'm tripping.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 06:29:53 PM

http://kensten.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/digging-a-hole.jpg

You'll be even happier having more $1000 coins by buying direct than having way less $1000 mined coins.  Tongue

I support the network. period. at least as long I have a break even with electricity costs.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:30:58 PM

Here are your KNC Terms and Conditions of purchase

https://www.kncminer.com/pages/tandc
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:31:25 PM

As you called me out on the other thread Bitcoinorama, I'll answer here so everyone can see.

You are absolutely barking mad. What radio silence on my part? The reason you wrote the above was because you were called upon to prove you were a customer.

I proved they were legitmate. I proved they could make what they claimed.

I paid out of my own pocket. I shared research and told everybody to double check for themselves so I couldn't be held responsible for anything and people could make choices of their own freewill based on research they could confirm themselves. KnC have always had an open door.

KnC delivered above and beyond what they promised in hashrate and reduced power consumption.

Sure there are a few hiccups in manufacture, but they are multiples ahead of anyone else is or has attempted.

You just said you would prove you were a customer seeing as you are intent on defaming a company that's bending over backwards to fulfill it's orders despite whatever fud is being thrown at it currently.

So, as you promised; order number, what that order contains, and general location it's being shipped to.

I don't believe you are a customer, I do believe you are a troll...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Paladin69

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:32:11 PM

http://kensten.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/digging-a-hole.jpg

I support the network. period. at least as long I have a break even with electricity costs.

It's a silly notion..."to support the network".  A government entity could easily 51% with ASIC's that they commission someone to build if they really wanted...or any shadowy corporation.  Having the strongest network in the world due to other processors not being designed for mining loses the allure once you think about it.

In fact, we may never see $1000 per coin once some aristocrat in a position of power figures that out.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:36:45 PM

A well mashed Ignore button should mean fewer pages.
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:37:43 PM

As you called me out on the other thread Bitcoinorama, I'll answer here so everyone can see.

Let's start here:
Your posting history doesn't even focus on KnC until late Sept, and since then you have been nothing but abusive, so what's your real agenda.

And you joined in April and from June onwards, you been kissing KNC's ring non-stop, as hard and fast as you can.

So let's talk agenda's.

You always say "I'm straight down the line, I never told anyone to buy KNC".

The main thing people need to make the decision to buy is confidence.

You gave confidence, masses of it, posting 20 - 30 times a day to comfort people, to reassure, to say how smart and capable KNC were. You are responsible for a massive amount of KNC sales and you are disingenuous to deny it. You said before you worked in marketing etc - you know all this.

My agenda? I am a customer and I expect much better service than I have recieved from KNC. Many of my posts are related to getting KNC to give updates to their customers. And anger when they don't. They are unprofessional. You are unprofessional.

Then you come along after 5 or so days of radio silence and spout some nonsense, which seems to appease some. I guess you give them confidence (see above). But frankly, for someone who claims to be an engineer, you don't really seem to know much about it.

Here's a funny picture to explain:

Did you never write a report at univeristy? You generally come out with only "hypothesis" or "result". Like the power supply issue. People who do that tend to be know, in science and engineering, as charlatans.

Your intention all along here was to drive sales, to build up KNC and to work there. Purely selfish and self serving. And you masquerade as some kind of great guy, here to help everyone. And you masquerade like you are still deliberating on taking a job with KNC. What bullshit. (P.S. How's the apartment hunting in Stockholm going)

And now everyone is getting fucked by KNC lying about when they will deliver, you are trying to discredit me? Haha.

My agenda all along has been to get better service. I'm doing it for myself, but I'm doing it for everyone else on here too because I'm not the only one who's fed up of being treated like a schmuck by KNC.

We should be treated with the same respect as shareholders, as we are the angel investors who created and paid for KNC. And how are KNC paying us back?

- No refunds, even though they said there would be up until shipping. So I should be able to get a refund today, because my shit still says "Paid".
- Treating us like shit. Ignoring us. Sending us cut and paste replies, treating us like assholes. We have paid thousands of dollars each, this shit is unacceptable.
- Breaking promises. Plenty of them. Even today KNC are sending BS emails saying they will ship by 15th. And why the fuck can't they tell us how many units a day they are producing, so we know how long we have to wait? Because we are fucking schmucks??

I could go on.

As I said in the other thread, I am a customer. I have no ties to any other bitcoin or bitcoin related company. I am being 100% straight up and honest.

Summary:
You are a sneaky, self serving prick who has manipulated people into buying into KNC, who pretends he hasn't. I'm happy to take the time to expose that.
I'm a bit of a dick, but I'm entitled to better service from KNC and so it everyone else who gave KNC the money to exist.

Lot's of guys who are waiting and waiting don't have the money to lose. KNC can easily afford to dish out a few bitcoin compensation, to show some goodwill and respect to their customers.

But it seems they prefer to say "Go fuck yourself, read the t&c's". That's nice. Profit margain after profit margin after profit margin. I hope you are happy to work for a company like that.

Agreed on all counts.  They better turn this shit around or they can forget gen 2.  
Paladin69

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:37:49 PM

Orama,
There is nothing that you or I can say that will change the truth.  It is what it is.  The truth is that this thread is the primary conduit for the expression and resolution of issues in the KNC community.  While OrSoc's contribution to this endeavor has been an extreme success, KNC's contributions have been almost exclusively failiures.

Some of these are:
Sam's misguided estimation that 100% of us can't find our asses with both hands.  He imagines a market for those who want a turnkey, idiot proof mining machine no matter how long it takes.  Very few of us fit that profile.
Total ignorance of repeated requests to 'just ship the boards'.  We'll join in and help make them work.  (That pesky open source thing).

Then, there are the one's he might admit:
Shipping assembled top-heavy fans despite strong warnings.
Light crushed boxes save the machine theory.
Underpromise means maintain radio silence.
Over deliver means whatever you want it to mean, subject to change at will.
The only real value that he has to sell is the asics and controller boards.  He would have nothing but elated customers if he would just sell and support them.  Forget the cases, assembly, hosting, especially the pool.  These have all created nothing but ill will.
Most of all, he doesn't realize that the people in this forum are the source of his millions.  We put him in that spot and we can take him out.

My 2 cents

While I know this isn't the standard case, I did in fact receive my Jup on 10/4 and it has been running flawlessly ever since.  Right now, it is hashing at 540gh/s on average on bitminter.  Thats far over what I originally 'reserved' back in April...  Something like 2x the speed.  I would not hesitate to order from this company again in the future.  Mining is a zero sum game, any additional unit that is shipped results in me losing bitcoins.  Why do you think people aren't lining up to sing praise for the organization?

Well that's good for you, really I'm happy for you.

How would you feel if your rig was delivered in Nov at the same time as the people who ordered expecting Nov delivery at a huge discount?
That's already too close for comfort and more likely than not for me.

Why did KnC reduce the price for Nov delivery? Well that's the reason I and all customers promised delivery by tomorrow but not likely to get anything this week or even this month are fucking annoyed. Also the reason for their silence, because like a 5yr old fearing scolding when he's done wrong they have fuck all to say to defend their trainwreck. (Except a little futile goalpost moving).

I think November orders are more screwed than you think.  Many of them might not see their stuff until December...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310657.0

There are going to be a lot of upset people soon...a lot.  Any company that offers refunds I think you should take it.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:38:46 PM

You are absolutely barking mad. The reason you wrote the above was because you were called upon to prove you were a customer.

And you said you would seeing as you are intent on defaming a company that's bending over backwards to fulfill it's orders depsite whatever fud is being thrown at it currently.

So, as you promised; order number, what that order contains, and general location it's being shipped to.

I don't believe you are a customer, I do believe you are a troll...
I'll send you a photo when it arrives Bitcoinorama. In the meantime, suck my dick. I don't have to answer to some internet forum shill.

Pfff you shared a photo the other day with the fragile box.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg3315109#msg3315109

Anyone can share a photo. I can actually confirm you are a real customer right this second.

You've only shown interest in KnC since Sept and it's been solely to spread FUD the entire time.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:39:44 PM

It has been decided,

"The Avenger" should be released upon BFL_Josh.

I think that is a fitting sentence considering how irrational and illogical both of them are. I imagine when these two forces meet, it's how stars are born.
Pages: « 1 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 [794] 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: