Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:53:56 AM

People have to stop comparing KNC to BFL and Avalon as an excuse for being able to miss ship dates. I keep hearing, KNC has done more than BFL and Avalon in a shorter period of time. An argument could be made that anyone could do a better job than both of them but that does not give them a free pass to completely shit the bed when it comes to providing customer service, being transparent, and meeting deadlines.

+1

Also, BFL is a police case and not our fault. I chose to not order from BFL but to order from under-promising, over-delivering, September-maybe-August KNC.  If you suffer from BFL induced trauma, please go see a collective victim support psychologist and leave us out of it.

I resemble this remark Smiley

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:01:04 AM

Angry I was just sending an email to Paypal risk department about KNC misconduct.  I am waiting for Paypal to reply tomorrow before I am going to get Visa , MasterCard , Discover and American Express take on KNC merchant account.   Grin  I believe they would love to read this forum and KNC forum to see how KNC conduct their business  with hundreds of customers complaining ..

Some people need a reality check.  Seriously, what KNC has achieved is commendable.  Ask yourselves what is more likely... KNC being somehow delinquent in their delivery or your expectations.

Chill the f out and give these guys the credit they deserve.

Thank you KNC, I mean that.

Sure if your able to take a step back and look at it from an engineering standpoint or someone who actually got there gear on time or (relative time) then sure you can look at though the lens as commendable, but when you have some skin in the game and haven't heard js besides coined or vague responses, and have to rely on an update from someone who's not even officially employed with knc, realistically what do you expect?

As stated before they've had ample time to get ahead of this, yet have kept many in the dark , and there time is quickly running out, Do I hope they can fix this? hell yes been onboard since day 1, thats why I and many others have given them ample time to do so, but the clock is running dry quickly. If the captains about to crash the ship  you cant turn a blind eye and go along with the ride and commend him for what a great ship he's built while your onboard, unless he corrects himself. So knc you now have the floor....  

if they cannot correct themselves in time then were getting off board one way or the other whether that be amicably or though any legalities then so be it, but hopefully it wont come down to that and they surprise us all by over delivering in some form or fashion.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:05:39 AM

I'm surprised no one has yet suggested that they could be "self mining" with our ASICs.   Wink
loktang1125

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:06:07 AM

Angry I was just sending an email to Paypal risk department about KNC misconduct.  I am waiting for Paypal to reply tomorrow before I am going to get Visa , MasterCard , Discover and American Express take on KNC merchant account.   Grin  I believe they would love to read this forum and KNC forum to see how KNC conduct their business  with hundreds of customers complaining ..

Some people need a reality check.  Seriously, what KNC has achieved is commendable.  Ask yourselves what is more likely... KNC being somehow delinquent in their delivery or your expectations.

i will say some ppl get mad because we all made wrong diff estimate few month before

I'd say they get mad because they got it right or were even pessimistic on difficulty and worked the possibilities out using the latest date they would be mining according to the very very confident KnC ..and KnC didn't keep their word which made the estimates worthless.
what make them so confident about KNC will ship all rigs on time, did they look at other asic companies?
i did put a big question mark on all asic company after the BFL case
but the possible profit is greater than the risk base on my estimates, so i decided to pay
Honestly i feel lucky to paid quite early, but i think everyone should consider any kind of risk before you real give them your money
since some many ppl are getting negative, it is time for us to take a step back and think again your original plan.

PS: i am sorry for my bad english
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:08:21 AM

I don't think this complaining is going to stop unless people get some sort of BTC compensation.  As someone mentioned earlier, the $7000 hole can not be climbed out of.  Much less the $5,000 hole in November.  Which is a good 4-5 difficulty changes away for people at the rate things are shipping.

yikes.  Get your refunds while you can.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:14:21 AM

i find it incredulous that ppl who have received their mining rigs have found the gall to tell us we should be grateful for the amazing feats 'KnC' have accomplished.

it is my understanding that OrSoc actually deserve the congrats while KnC deserve the scorn they have brought upon themselves by having nothing but confidence and silence in their customer service arsenal.

bitcoinorama is presumably doing his best but that really isnt good enough, especially when he claims he doenst even work for KnC.

as repeatedly asked by myself & others....

plenty of significant questions have been ignored repeatedly

just the same empty 'not my concern' posts, negating any consideration for the concerned buyers(aka businesses)

Revised ToS??

how many rigs per day?

how many yesterday?

how many today?

dodgy/variable chips?

8 vs 4 VRM? over-heating, under-performing, late arriving....

in one breath you say they are too busy to be answering all questions

the next breath you tell us to eat up more of their time by calling or 'visiting like you did'

if YOU, or ANYONE with even the slightest consideration for our concerns would merely answer the RELEVANT questions, there would be much less discomfort in here.

the silence is deafening

and the 'not me not my fault, look at avalon/bfl - lalalalala not listening' stuff is tired, and pathetic.

as is the backup 'KnC Rock' clan who would really prefer if our rigs NEVER arrived... or better yet arrive broken, unless they offer compensation at which point the KnC lovers will start to bleat.... Now its unfair!!!

And yet 'we' the as yet to receive our goods majority, are greedy etc....

str8 from Yifus customer service booklet!!
Wesly

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 06:14:38 AM

Angry I was just sending an email to Paypal risk department about KNC misconduct.  I am waiting for Paypal to reply tomorrow before I am going to get Visa , MasterCard , Discover and American Express take on KNC merchant account.   Grin  I believe they would love to read this forum and KNC forum to see how KNC conduct their business  with hundreds of customers complaining ..

Some people need a reality check.  Seriously, what KNC has achieved is commendable.  Ask yourselves what is more likely... KNC being somehow delinquent in their delivery or your expectations.

i will say some ppl get mad because we all made wrong diff estimate few month before

I'd say they get mad because they got it right or were even pessimistic on difficulty and worked the possibilities out using the latest date they would be mining according to the very very confident KnC ..and KnC didn't keep their word which made the estimates worthless.

Day 1 orders were supposed to be delivered by the end of summer (Sept 21st) but the bulk of Day 1 didn't arrive until 2 weeks later.  It is only reasonable to assume all other orders have been push back 1-2 weeks even without any additional issue like power or firmware issue.  I say it will be commendable if they can get all Oct 15th order out to their customers by Oct 22th, just 1 week late (compare to 2 weeks for Day Oners), despite all the issues they are having and working out.  Also remember when you order, you order something was supposed to hash at 60-80% of what they now delivered.  Furthermore, it is already looking more and more likely the next major ASIC manufacturer (Hashfast) will be late with their Batch 1 BabyJets.  I would say things are pretty much even out considering 1-2 PH won't hit the network for an additional 1-2 weeks at the very least and you will be hashing at 20+%  the hash rate you were promised when you purchased.

You newbies (danhu Date Registered:   September 28, 2013, 02:23:53 AM) obviously didn't appreciate 1-2 weeks delay.  That's downright exemplary compare to Avalon's 3-month silent no-news/no-communication/hiding-out-in-the-cave delay...  or you would rather KNC hires a Josh Impersonator that keep saying just 2 more weeks..   repeatedly for a year?  And when they finally deliver something that hash at half the speed they promise and 3x the power?
loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:19:12 AM

Day 1 orders were supposed to be delivered by the end of summer (Sept 21st) but the bulk of Day 1 didn't arrive until 2 weeks later.  It is only reasonable to assume all other orders have been push back 1-2 weeks even without any additional issue like power or firmware issue.  I say it will be commendable if they can get all Oct 15th order out to their customers by Oct 22th  just 1 week late, despite all the issues they are having and working out.  Also remember when you order, you order something was supposed to hash at 60-80% of what they now delivered.  Furthermore, it is already looking more and more likely the next major ASIC manufacturer (Hashfast) will be late with their Batch 1 BabyJets.  I would say things are pretty much even out considering 1-2 PH won't hit the network for an additional 1-2 weeks at the very least and you will be hashing at 20+%  the hash rate you were promised when you purchased.

You newbies (danhu Date Registered:   September 28, 2013, 02:23:53 AM) obviously didn't appreciate 1-2 weeks delay.  That's downright exemplary compare to Avalon's 3-month silent no-news/no-communication/hiding-out-in-the-cave delay...  or you would rather KNC hires a Josh Impersonator that keep saying just 2 more weeks..   repeatedly for a year?  And when they finally deliver something that hash at half the speed they promise and 3x the power?
Agree
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:25:44 AM

Disagree - BFL & Avalon have nothing to do with these guys.

the only reason i (we) are pissed is because rather than be forthcoming with honesty & integrity we have been fobbed off with....

"we are confident we will ship by (insert variable date here)"

& other such bs!!!

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:28:24 AM

O.K. Let's put this is a better perspective.

On the last day of September we all saw the video of them producing cards and boasting about the hashing power they had with that Jupiter.
We all heard them say that day one orders were being shipped "today" (which was that day in september), and day 2 would begin tomorrow.

We ALL breathed a sigh of relief. They seemed to have 2 weeks to produce the rigs, and none if us would have been pissed off if they took a day or two longer as long as they said that, and gave a reason. (they also said they had the capacity to do the production, 30 stations).

Even on that day, people saw what seemed to be evidence of a company that was trustworthy and capable of producing what they said. Given the choice, who would have cancelled their order? Not many because it seemed that things were going as planned give or take a day or so. No reason to worry.

Yet now they have gone into stealth mode, fucked up just about every aspect ssince and failed to deliver...idiots are on here saying people who didn't get rigs and aren't likely to for a while should have done better D and D ? Fact is, ORSOC did their part , they over delivered, they are engineers.
KnC are a marketing company, the everyday stuff was down to them. I can't think of a single thing they have done right. they made all the efforts of ORSOC worthless, and all our research too.

IF I knew I'd get my rig this week, I'd be a little miffed, but that's life and shit happens. As things stand I have zero information on when it may arrive, it may arrive at the same time as the 2nd batch which were a lot cheaper...which is ridiculous to expect me to be happy about isn't it?

Still they say nothing, treat us with contempt. Is that the way to improve customer satisfaction? Is that professional?

Unlike a lot of people here I don't get pleasure out of being flogged, I'm not masochistic at all. All I ask is for the same level of communication and respect they we all got from them BEFORE they had our money. I get that from every other company I deal with. If something is late, they apologise and explain why. It's good business. It's professional.
The reason that KnC haven't done this isn't because they are engineers, they aren't they are marketing men. Piss poor ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
thomashrev89

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:37:50 AM

O.K. Let's put this is a better perspective.

On the last day of September we all saw the video of them producing cards and boasting about the hashing power they had with that Jupiter.
We all heard them say that day one orders were being shipped "today" (which was that day in september), and day 2 would begin tomorrow.

We ALL breathed a sigh of relief. They seemed to have 2 weeks to produce the rigs, and none if us would have been pissed off if they took a day or two longer as long as they said that, and gave a reason. (they also said they had the capacity to do the production, 30 stations).

Even on that day, people saw what seemed to be evidence of a company that was trustworthy and capable of producing what they said. Given the choice, who would have cancelled their order? Not many because it seemed that things were going as planned give or take a day or so. No reason to worry.

Yet now they have gone into stealth mode, fucked up just about every aspect ssince and failed to deliver...idiots are on here saying people who didn't get rigs and aren't likely to for a while should have done better D and D ? Fact is, ORSOC did their part , they over delivered, they are engineers.
KnC are a marketing company, the everyday stuff was down to them. I can't think of a single thing they have done right. they made all the efforts of ORSOC worthless, and all our research too.

IF I knew I'd get my rig this week, I'd be a little miffed, but that's life and shit happens. As things stand I have zero information on when it may arrive, it may arrive at the same time as the 2nd batch which were a lot cheaper...which is ridiculous to expect me to be happy about isn't it?

Still they say nothing, treat us with contempt. Is that the way to improve customer satisfaction? Is that professional?

Unlike a lot of people here I don't get pleasure out of being flogged, I'm not masochistic at all. All I ask is for the same level of communication and respect they we all got from them BEFORE they had our money. I get that from every other company I deal with. If something is late, they apologise and explain why. It's good business. It's professional.
The reason that KnC haven't done this isn't because they are engineers, they aren't they are marketing men. Piss poor ones. !

I got mine. KNC is awesome.

samo

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:47:50 AM

Day 1 orders were supposed to be delivered by the end of summer (Sept 21st) but the bulk of Day 1 didn't arrive until 2 weeks later.  It is only reasonable to assume all other orders have been push back 1-2 weeks even without any additional issue like power or firmware issue.  I say it will be commendable if they can get all Oct 15th order out to their customers by Oct 22th, just 1 week late (compare to 2 weeks for Day Oners), despite all the issues they are having and working out.  Also remember when you order, you order something was supposed to hash at 60-80% of what they now delivered.  Furthermore, it is already looking more and more likely the next major ASIC manufacturer (Hashfast) will be late with their Batch 1 BabyJets.  I would say things are pretty much even out considering 1-2 PH won't hit the network for an additional 1-2 weeks at the very least and you will be hashing at 20+%  the hash rate you were promised when you purchased.

I feel for those who actually waited so long with bfl and avalon obviously, but that's the whole reason we've done the extra due dillegence specifically on knc due to the nightmares of bfl and avalon that we've seen others go though, and decided to go with knc primarily because of the 10 year + Asic professional experience in Orsoc, compared with the amateur groups listed above, And due to that professionalism we expected professional results and professional communication which was great, up until delivery. So yes when you compare it that way were eating less sh** than the others but were still being served a pile a sh** (so far) from what we believed, so while some maybe very well ok to eat less sh** since its not as much as the others,why eat any at all?  some will stick it out ala bfl/avalon, others will get refunds, depending on what knc comes out with and pretty quickly.

We can't keep accepting sh** as the norm, we have to keep raising the bar as a standard or nothing will change.
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:49:44 AM

Looks like too many people "invested" way too much money into mining than they can afford to lose.

And it's always the same bunch of people complaining over and over again Roll Eyes

Next time, I recommend buying bitcoins instead.
timmmers

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:50:29 AM

I got mine. KNC is awesome.

Great. Get another one then Smiley You can have it hashing within hours of purchase. As they say here https://www.kncminer.com/pages/aboutus

Imagine if you could rent your mining machine or a quarter of a machine instead of buying it. Then you could get started with less money and you could easily upgrade whenever it suits you. You would then not have to bother about all technical issues to set up your own machine and you have it fixed sooner if anything brakes.

Imagine if you could actually decide what Hash-rate you would like to use for the next period and only pay for that.

Or, if you already into this game you probably would like to own your own high performance machine, but you rather have it in a datacenter with high security and proper air conditioner, avoid your own electricity cost and assure you are up and running the day after your purchase of your product.

On top of all this you should of course have the best possible support service, whatever kind of questions/issue you might have.

LMAO. Imagine is right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
timmmers

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:54:37 AM

Looks like too many people "invested" way too much money into mining than they can afford to lose.

And it's always the same bunch of people complaining over and over again Roll Eyes

Next time, I recommend buying bitcoins instead.

Care to explain exactly what type of person happily loses thousands, or any amount of money due to a company not keeping their word? Fools would be the only types I can think of...or mugs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:58:56 AM

You know the game when you played it. That is, preorder ASIC mining equipment.

If you never imagined something like this could happen then I'm just saying, you clearly don't know what you got yourself into in the first place.

Roll Eyes

Next time, stick to safer money making schemes.

High risk, high rewards.
naRky

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is the future...

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:00:28 AM

my unit is on hold Sad

Malmo Sturup, Sweden    15.10.2013    8:53   Pkg delay-add'l security check by Gov't or other agency- beyond UPS control

▄██▄
▀███
   █
    █
     █
      █
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
      ▀██▀            ▀█▀            ▀██▀
         ▀▄           ▄▀
           ▀▄        ▄▀
             ▀▄     ▄▀
               ▀▄  ▄▀
                ▄██▄
                ▀██▀
                              █
                             ███
                            █████
                           ███ ███
                          ███   ███
                         ███     ███
                        ███       ███
                       ███         ███
                      ███           ███
                     ███             ███
                    ███               ███
                    ██                 ███
                    ██                  ███
                 █  ██                   ███
                ██  ██                    ███
               ███  ██                     ███
              ████  ██                      ███
             █████  ██ ▄███████████▄         ███
            ███ ██  █████▀       ▀████▄       ███
           ███  ██  ██▀              ▀██       ███
          ███   ██     ▄███████████▄   ██       ███
         ███    ██    ██▀         ▀██   ██       ███
        ███     ██   ██             ██  ██        ███
       ███      ██  ██               ██  ██        ███
      ███       ██  ██               ██  ██         ███
     ███        ██  ██               ██  ██          ███
    ███         ██  ██               ██  ██           ███
   ███           ██  ██             ██   ██            ███
  ███            ██   ██▄         ▄██    ██             ███
 ███              ██   ▀███████████▀     ██              ███
███                ██▄              ▄██  ██               ███
 ███▄               ▀████▄       ▄█████  ██             ▄███
   ▀███▄               ▀███████████▀ ██  ██          ▄███▀
      ▀███▄                          ██  ██       ▄███▀
         ▀███▄                       ██  ██    ▄███▀
            ▀███▄                    ██  ██ ▄███▀
               ▀███▄                 ██  ████▀
                  ▀███▄              ██  █▀
                     ▀███▄         ▄███
                        ▀███▄   ▄███▀
                           ▀█████▀

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▀██▀             ▀██▀    
                 █
                █
               █
              █
             █
          ▄██▄
          ▀██▀
scrawler

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:07:04 AM

my unit is on hold Sad

Malmo Sturup, Sweden    15.10.2013    8:53   Pkg delay-add'l security check by Gov't or other agency- beyond UPS control

What you order #?
ur0pl

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:07:31 AM

KNCMiner will finish shipping all their orders by a max time this Friday. If you look at my previous posts, I calculate that based on making 100 units a day, my guesstimate, and a total queue of 1500, the latest you would get your miner is by Friday. There should be a newsletter release on this day, the fifteen. Just sit back. You will make ROI. the question of whether you will make profit after that is understandable. You could let paying off the ROI slide and invest in other companies until KNCMiner comes out with the next generation of chips. That is what I am going to do. I am going to let paying off my ROI slide while I gather more hardware. The best option is to adjust rather than give up on this.
timmmers

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:07:40 AM

You know the game when you played it. That is, preorder ASIC mining equipment.

If you never imagined something like this could happen then I'm just saying, you clearly don't know what you got yourself into in the first place.

Not true. The ASIC part was on time. I saw the fucking thing hashing in september as planned.
The ASIC engineers didn't fuck this up, it was the logistics. No-one would mind firmware updates, that was to be expected. Being fed either bullshit or nothing at all...that's insulting.

Oh, and the original terms were refund until shipping. I have had fuck all ship or even in production but they are clear about no refund. A changed goalpost , one of many.
According to their site today you can pay and  be "up and running the day after your purchase of your product." Really? That true? Not even close. Where I live we call that misleading. We know it's shite  and some people seem to enjoy taking that, but remember that not everyone reads this forum and that site is accessible for any customer from anywhere ..maybe seeing Sam boasting on one of the many interviews prompts people into considering buying a miner..and be bitterly disappointed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: