Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:35:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:53:47 PM

Not that it may help much given BitMin.ch's own problems and massive backlog of very unhappy customers waiting for their miners ordered directly from BMch but... With AMT being an (or The) 'Authorized Distributor for BitMine.ch products in the United States" then BMch ultimately is responsible for actions and non-actions of AMT pertaining to sales of their gear and other products.

That is provided AMT actually placed our orders with BMch for chips/boards or  BMch rigs like my 520 and sent any of our funds to BMch. If not, then again we are looking at pure fraud....

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:04:19 PM

Not that it may help much given BitMin.ch's own problems and massive backlog of very unhappy customers waiting for their miners ordered directly from BMch but... With AMT being an (or The) 'Authorized Distributor for BitMine.ch products in the United States" then BMch ultimately is responsible for actions and non-actions of AMT pertaining to sales of their gear and other products.

That is provided AMT actually placed our orders with BMch for chips/boards or  BMch rigs like my 520 and sent any of our funds to BMch. If not, then again we are looking at pure fraud....

According to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q5ECkaHiM, Giggles and Pickles are partners in each other's endeavors.

Well considering they are partners in that sense then yea it would make sense. That much at least is normal in the arrangement. Happens all the time. But all said if google is involved in investing in bitmine (as was alleged earlier in this thread)....then it might not hurt to contact them either. Google is more the 800 Lb gorilla here and if they are concerned they are going to get bad press over this, they will drop the hammer down. Lesson of the day here is. Follow the money. We can follow the money and really just talk to the people who invested. Chances are they may not even know this is happening yet. They hold all the cards.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:07:00 PM

Google ?? they are so big they could just point there cpu's at bitcoin and pump out more than any other farm.. They have serious firepower.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
opieum2

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:11:41 PM

Google ?? they are so big they could just point there cpu's at bitcoin and pump out more than any other farm.. They have serious firepower.

Thats not the point tho. Its to invest in companies to do the work. Their CPU power has to be for their cloud and search business. Thats the priority there for them. All said tho we do need to look at bitmine and see if they can put some pressure on some kind of announcement.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:43:35 AM

It's not like AMT was ordering our stuff directly from bitmine. They ordered the chips only. I e-mailed them some time ago and they weren't supplying them with the PCBs that's why they have manufacturers here in the states working on the boards (supposedly) Though there was at least one backplane picture taken on the 21st of Feb in PA at IMET http://www.imetcorporation.com/ about 1/2 hour from the AMT office. Now it looks like AMT is just piggy backing off of bitmine's design and manufacturing it here. sO until bitmine figures it's shit out then AMT won't either un less they start being proactive rather than reactive.

Someone said they confirmed boards being made at PNC but I don't remember who. It was in the thread. IMET never got back to me after I talked to a person there. Likely because they had a contract. he case might be different now if someone calls and says there are lawsuits being filed and we are just asking for cooperation.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:52:33 AM

Thats not the point tho. Its to invest in companies to do the work. Their CPU power has to be for their cloud and search business. Thats the priority there for them. All said tho we do need to look at bitmine and see if they can put some pressure on some kind of announcement.
Exactly. Companies like I linked with the WA state news vid. As I said, Motley Fool fool.com the investment site has several times made mention of the big-G having interest/owning 2 large warehouse-sized properties in WA state. Um, in the news feed, that company interviewed has 2 large warehouse sized pharms...

Anywho, yes if they (Google) are in large investors in BMch then it is certainly in their best interest to get thing moving at BitMine.ch and its affiliates.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:01:24 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 02:02:10 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

rik, in my case and probably a couple others, yes we paid for rigs made by BitMine.ch and resold by AMT as their distributor for the USA. My only hope in the matter is that that BMch has said that orders for the older systems will be changed to their new versions. In my case a 4U high rack case @600GHs vs the non-rack and 'prettier' 520GHs unit. At least that is what they have told their direct-order customers. When they actually start shipping that is.

As to if my order got placed with them by AMT.....

Before ya ask, I only ordered through AMT because on the BitMine site they said they were out-of-stock/back order only whereas AMT gave the impression they had some/were getting some so silly me ordered. Seeing other companies offering rigs with the same chip (at higher rices) led me to think that the A1 chips were actually working as salable items (bzzzzt, wrong) Also, at the time Ant S1's were around 2-3x the price they are right now so it seemed a no-brainer.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:02:20 AM

rik, in my case and probably a couple others, yes we paid for rigs made by BitMine.ch and resold by AMT as their distributor for the USA. My only hope in the matter is that that BMch has said that orders for the older systems will be changed to their new versions. In my case a 4U high rack case @600GHs vs the non-rack and 'prettier' 520GHs unit. At least that is what they have told their direct-order customers. When they actually start shipping that is.

As to if my order got placed with them by AMT.....

Before ya ask, I only ordered through AMT because on the BitMine site they said they were out-of-stock/back order only whereas AMT gave the impression they had some/were getting some so silly me ordered. Also, at the time Ant S1's were around 2-3x the price they are right now so it seemed a no-brainer.

On the bitmine page announcing amt as us distributor:

"Customers from the US can finally purchase miners based on the industry leading CoinCraft A1 technology directly from AMT, a local manufacturer of Bitcoin miners. Additionally, AMT will be selling bare A1 chips in smaller breakouts, just check out their website for the available products.

It doesn't say anything thing there about ordering a Bitmine unit from AMT just that they will be getting access to the Coincraft A1 Technology, and that it would be coming directly from AMT.  Who manufacture locally.

If you paid for the 520  GH unit based on the 28nm chip then it looks like it was coming from AMT the whole time, I don't even see a 520 gh option for the desk which goes up in increments of 200gh per board.

Unless at the time bitmine was offering some other 28 nm products no longer listed, which doesn't really make sense because they didn't have the chips yet.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:43:48 AM

Google could point every CPU they have at the network and not make a dent in it. You might get ~10MH/s out of an average server CPU, and the network now is ~40PH/s. To be even 1% of the network, Google would need to point 40 million 10MH/s CPUs at the network.
The network has grown past the point where even the largest companies in the world deploying CPUs or GPUs could seriously affect it.
alsey7

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:40:06 AM

why doesn't AMT or Nvidia mass produce Bitcoin MIners. and blow them all out of the water. I wouldn't mind buying a Miner at my LOcal Frys Grin
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:53:36 AM

Google could point every CPU they have at the network and not make a dent in it. You might get ~10MH/s out of an average server CPU, and the network now is ~40PH/s. To be even 1% of the network, Google would need to point 40 million 10MH/s CPUs at the network.
The network has grown past the point where even the largest companies in the world deploying CPUs or GPUs could seriously affect it.

But Google has the money and the knowledge to build their own ASIC chips and farm whenever they want.

romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:00:06 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 04:19:36 PM by romang

Scam? Undecided

i wouldn't touch this coin seems like another scam.

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:53:26 AM

why doesn't AMT or Nvidia mass produce Bitcoin MIners. and blow them all out of the water. I wouldn't mind buying a Miner at my LOcal Frys Grin

AMT is already supposedly building ASICs.  You're in their thread.  Do you mean AMD maybe?
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:50:06 AM

Everyone,
I've figured this out. AMT is just rebranding bitmine units. If you look at AMT's pictures and Bitmine's YouTube videos, all of the locations seem to match up. Bitmine has also stopped selling their A1 units, maybe to actually help fulfill AMT orders. Office and manufacturing facilities look the same in the pictures and videos. Go look for yourselves! Maybe Josh, Jim, Alyssa are just US Bitmine employees or whatever so that they can be an offical American business. This is why no one needs to be in the office and they have a remote manufacturing facility and don't want people to come help all of a sudden. Any thoughts?
opieum2

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:19:25 AM

Actually that can happen with door numbering. I have seen some incredibly retarded door numbering systems in various places. Would not chalk this one up to AMT at this point. That could just be a fluke and poor numbering on the part of the university who I believe owns that land.

opieum2

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:23:16 AM

We are working very hard, and we're usually over tired and kinda out there, but your free to come see us at our administrative office anytime you'd like. We are located at:
355 lancaster Ave, Bldg E1, Haverford, PA 19041.  If your coming from  downtown Philly or I95, take 476 to cityline ave and then after a few miles make a right on Lancaster.

The above was gleaned from the updated OP of this thread the day after the chips supposedly arrived at AMT's office in Haverford. I highlighted the important part--the suite number.

If you recall Casey's video, you may remember the first door he filmed: http://www.dailymotion.com/casiriah-kenjo#video=x1dnp67

https://www.getfave.com/5253014-madison-mortgage-services

Madison Mortgage Services
(610) 896-7990
355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E1, Haverford, PA 19041

Isn't it logical that the first and only room on the first floor be labeled E1? Not E4, since there are only 4 offices in Building E: 1 down, and 3 up. No other numbering system would make sense.

But yea its a bit off that its a single person who claims to own 3 miners and noone else has theirs. Posts up on ebay pics (selling one for 15k), but from AMT's office and nothing more. And the "AMT" machine actually looked like a gaming PC. Nothing like the renderings. Nothing concrete there. but still odd. And we have not heard anything new from ning anyway.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:26:41 AM

It's not like AMT was ordering our stuff directly from bitmine. They ordered the chips only. I e-mailed them some time ago and they weren't supplying them with the PCBs that's why they have manufacturers here in the states working on the boards (supposedly) Though there was at least one backplane picture taken on the 21st of Feb in PA at IMET http://www.imetcorporation.com/ about 1/2 hour from the AMT office. Now it looks like AMT is just piggy backing off of bitmine's design and manufacturing it here. sO until bitmine figures it's shit out then AMT won't either un less they start being proactive rather than reactive.

Someone said they confirmed boards being made at PNC but I don't remember who. It was in the thread. IMET never got back to me after I talked to a person there. Likely because they had a contract. he case might be different now if someone calls and says there are lawsuits being filed and we are just asking for cooperation.

I posted photos here earlier that showed that AMT design was the same design as Bitmine revision 2.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:16:04 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 12:40:23 PM by AMT_miners

Over 100 pages of reoccurring crap. Nice work Kevin. Can we hire you too for some of the new guys that are coming in the market?

Yes there has been an issue with the boards BUT WE'VE fixed the problem and everything will go as planned. . Yes FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS we've been shipping to clients which have agreed there are potential issues and want to receive their miners anyway. Total we've shipped 146 miners. Those orders are scattered between the 500's and 1100's. So when we said we're shipping, we are. We just didn't want to ship something we're not sure in to everyone.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOMETHING.

WE DIDN'T RUN AWAY - AND WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE - AS WE'VE SAID SEVERAL TIMES WE'RE IN THIS FOR THE LONG RUN.

OUR OFFICE ALWAYS HAS SOMEONE IN IT - IT IS NOT JUST AN ADDRESS, THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 STAFF MEMBERS THERE FULL TIME.

You guys have done an excellent job of confusing new customers, thank you. But as we've said before, its best to be at the top of this section either way. So we appreciate your support in sending confused clients to our site and allowing us to convert them into sales. All we have to say is "read three pages of that thread and tell me that it doesn't seem a bit fishy".

We've been returning phone calls and emails, but the majority of them are asking about an updates for their order, so we'll be posting updates in the news section and we'll even start sending out emails too.

We treat our clients as investors, and with respect. We don't respect this thread despite the fact that our clients choose to come here and read this bs,. As we've said before the crap that is allowed to take place here is so bad that we don't even come around to look at it.

We updated the previous production/shipping schedule prior to knowing their was an issue with the board, and everyday seemed to be an "it'll be fixed by tomorrow" day according to our brilliant CM.

Shipping schedule is as follows:

All current orders will be completed/shipped within the next two weeks including the 2.4's. We're Shipping - and we'll update you once a week with which orders went out the door that week so that you can confirm it with that client if he/she is active on this thread.

We're still open for help in assembly. We put that on hold because of the issues with the boards which is now fixed. We apologize about not getting back to the guys that wanted to help right away - we meant to do so when "the fix would be done tomorrow" for the last week or so. Local guys are preferred if possible.

We are bitmines chip distributor, and we manufacturer their boards here in philadelphia as well. We've said that on a video. Our board is a modified coincraft board. We've also made changes to the backplane (waiting on those boards to come in- yes we use PNC -)  8 slots total.

We don't like to write here - trolls and hired black pr merchants of pure bs drop in a sea of crap within an hour or less. So it's pointless. If anyone knows a way to stop them and delete their posts please let us know because if it wasn't for them reposting pure bs we'd actually update this thread with useful information as much as possible.

We know the difficulty is rising - we invested our money into this as well, just as you as all did. And after the last few weeks, we're coming in way over budget. We're working as fast as possible and we'll try and be better for your guys too.

termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

Hey AMT,

Glad to see that the final problem has been overcome, keep up the good work! You asked how to silence the trolls and the bad PR guys, I have a solution. My order is #700, so either way mine should be pretty close to the front of the line, I have never intended to sell my order so the paperwork associated with my order should be minimal. If you'd like, (please keep in mind this is not a request for special consideration or treatment, I'm only trying to help) you all could ship my order next and I will make it my personal mission to keep this thread, and all of your other customers, supplied with plenty of video and pictures and any other proof that you all are shipping working units. I understand if I might be stepping on some toes with this request and if you decide that it is somehow unethical, I would completely understand. I look forward to hearing continued good news from you all, and even more so toward the fruits of your labor.

All the Best,
Allen Myers
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:30:01 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 02:05:03 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

<snip>

We've been returning phone calls and emails, but the majority of them are asking about an updates for their order, so we'll be posting updates in the news section and we'll even start sending out emails too.

We treat our clients as investors, and with respect. We don't respect this thread despite the fact that our clients choose to come here and read this bs,. As we've said before the crap that is allowed to take place here is so bad that we don't even come around to look at it.

We updated the previous production/shipping schedule prior to knowing their was an issue with the board, and everyday seemed to be an "it'll be fixed by tomorrow" day according to our brilliant CM.

<snip>

They speaketh!
Er, I've sent 3 emails to AMT with only the first one being answered. All were professional and pure business and yes mainly just wanting an update though knowing BMch's sich with their packaged miners I also offered them them chance to take me off the books with Ants - and at a very healthy profit to AMT I might add. Again, no reply regarding any of it.

AMT et-al , you made this thread the way it is simply because no one here HAS gotten replies from you. Please, reply to my email and I will point it out here.

As for the 'it'll be fixed by tomorrow' syndrome, that I can understand as being in the tech manufacturing business I too have faced that situation. Difference is - my company talks to its customers. They are given updates at every milestone reached and every sinkhole hit.  If AMT just did the same most of this thread would not exist...

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: