Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:44:16 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 02:05:00 PM by opieum2

Over 100 pages of reoccurring crap. Nice work Kevin. Can we hire you too for some of the new guys that are coming in the market?

Yes there has been an issue with the boards BUT WE'VE fixed the problem and everything will go as planned. . Yes FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS we've been shipping to clients which have agreed there are potential issues and want to receive their miners anyway. Total we've shipped 146 miners. Those orders are scattered between the 500's and 1100's. So when we said we're shipping, we are. We just didn't want to ship something we're not sure in to everyone.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOMETHING.

WE DIDN'T RUN AWAY - AND WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE - AS WE'VE SAID SEVERAL TIMES WE'RE IN THIS FOR THE LONG RUN.

OUR OFFICE ALWAYS HAS SOMEONE IN IT - IT IS NOT JUST AN ADDRESS, THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 STAFF MEMBERS THERE FULL TIME.

You guys have done an excellent job of confusing new customers, thank you. But as we've said before, its best to be at the top of this section either way. So we appreciate your support in sending confused clients to our site and allowing us to convert them into sales. All we have to say is "read three pages of that thread and tell me that it doesn't seem a bit fishy".

We've been returning phone calls and emails, but the majority of them are asking about an updates for their order, so we'll be posting updates in the news section and we'll even start sending out emails too.

We treat our clients as investors, and with respect. We don't respect this thread despite the fact that our clients choose to come here and read this bs,. As we've said before the crap that is allowed to take place here is so bad that we don't even come around to look at it.

We updated the previous production/shipping schedule prior to knowing their was an issue with the board, and everyday seemed to be an "it'll be fixed by tomorrow" day according to our brilliant CM.

Shipping schedule is as follows:

All current orders will be completed/shipped within the next two weeks including the 2.4's. We're Shipping - and we'll update you once a week with which orders went out the door that week so that you can confirm it with that client if he/she is active on this thread.

We're still open for help in assembly. We put that on hold because of the issues with the boards which is now fixed. We apologize about not getting back to the guys that wanted to help right away - we meant to do so when "the fix would be done tomorrow" for the last week or so. Local guys are preferred if possible.

We are bitmines chip distributor, and we manufacturer their boards here in philadelphia as well. We've said that on a video. Our board is a modified coincraft board. We've also made changes to the backplane (waiting on those boards to come in- yes we use PNC -)  8 slots total.

We don't like to write here - trolls and hired black pr merchants of pure bs drop in a sea of crap within an hour or less. So it's pointless. If anyone knows a way to stop them and delete their posts please let us know because if it wasn't for them reposting pure bs we'd actually update this thread with useful information as much as possible.

We know the difficulty is rising - we invested our money into this as well, just as you as all did. And after the last few weeks, we're coming in way over budget. We're working as fast as possible and we'll try and be better for your guys too.

The more reasonable amongst us appreciate your candor and clarity. Yes you are correct there are people here who are just here to trash. There are others tho who want to find out whats really going on because of a lack of communication and others who are looking for the real truth in the interest of everyone. Without communication and honestly regular updates or proof, it gives those people the ammo to do what they do.  I mentioned it before in previous posts, if you guys just update your website with this very info you are posting here, And maybe even make a PR event of people picking up their miners (as cointerra did) (for those picking up) you will see a great deal of this go away as then you star to establish yourselves.

This is all the more reasonable people here are asking for. The customers just asking for updates on their orders. And if they are shipping them just let us know. Status updates go a long way to helping us see things are moving along. Hell if things are late, fine knowing why would be a nice thing. But the silence is deafening and it opens the door to speculation noone needs.

Its normal for speculation to start once there is silence and in this case silence with no confirmed delivery of products. This is to be expected. And that can quickly escalate into this. Like I said make a PR/Marketing event of your delivery. A simple photoshoot of someone getting their miner. OR solicit miners with delivered hardware to put them out on the internet and review them. At the end of the day that is what you need to show. 

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:05:33 PM

Yes there has been an issue with the boards BUT WE'VE fixed the problem and everything will go as planned. . Yes FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS we've been shipping to clients which have agreed there are potential issues and want to receive their miners anyway. Total we've shipped 146 miners. Those orders are scattered between the 500's and 1100's. So when we said we're shipping, we are. We just didn't want to ship something we're not sure in to everyone.

Shipping schedule is as follows:

All current orders will be completed/shipped within the next two weeks including the 2.4's. We're Shipping - and we'll update you once a week with which orders went out the door that week so that you can confirm it with that client if he/she is active on this thread.

Anyone want to buy my pre-order from AMT?  Order #961.  Asking a mere 6.5 BTC = $3,640! for 1.2 THs.

Looks like they'll ship to you if you ask.

PM me if you are interested.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:07:47 PM

This is a rhetorical question, but has anyone here with an order number lower than 1100 been contacted by AMT asking if you agree about the potential issues and want your miner anyway?
opieum2

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:20:52 PM

Hopefully we start seeing some of those people receive their miners and post up proof. Least confirm they got an order. Someone who has been on here a while.

If it's all true this would be great news indeed. But we have been burned by schedules before. At this point more than just a post to settle people at this point. I would like to see someone here who had an order get an actual miner and post up experiences. Hell if I get one soon I will do the same. But for now I'm only cautiously optimistic.

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:36:05 PM

This is a rhetorical question, but has anyone here with an order number lower than 1100 been contacted by AMT asking if you agree about the potential issues and want your miner anyway?

Nope... all emails and phone calls unanswered. I'm sorry but I'm finding it harder and harder to believe these excuses.... When I get an email, or phone call, or tracking number, or SOMETHING then maybe I'll believe otherwise.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:38:02 PM

Hopefully we start seeing some of those people receive their miners and post up proof. Least confirm they got an order. Someone who has been on here a while.

If it's all true this would be great news indeed. But we have been burned by schedules before. At this point more than just a post to settle people at this point. I would like to see someone here who had an order get an actual miner and post up experiences. Hell if I get one soon I will do the same. But for now I'm only cautiously optimistic.

Better yet, is there even 1 person on here that was offered a miner with possible issues to ship early. My friend has called a couple of times a week for the last three weeks and has not had a call returned. how are these people able to agree to something that nobody has heard of.

I have said this before but is worth repeating. Until I see a tracking number from someone on here (besides RWmax) everything AMT says is bullshit.

MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:40:50 PM

Nope.
opieum2

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:23:26 PM

Strictly speaking we don't know how many of the orders are miners vs chips. Since we don't understand their internal order system, it's a presumption at best. For all we know they could have sold 15 miners of each type OR those orders 500-1000 are indeed all miners. Remember they also are a reseller for chips as well.

But at the end of the day, the proof will be the miners in peoples hands. The meme here that works. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:27:35 PM

Strictly speaking we don't know how many of the orders are miners vs chips. Since we don't understand their internal order system, it's a presumption at best. For all we know they could have sold 15 miners of each type OR those orders 500-1000 are indeed all miners. Remember they also are a reseller for chips as well.

But at the end of the day, the proof will be the miners in peoples hands. The meme here that works. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
He said they shipped 146 miners.

Of course, maybe he considers a single A1 chip as a miner and all they've shipped so far is a single batch of A1's out to some guy. That's more believable than them having shipped 146 1.2TH/s systems and not having taken a single picture of them under test or ready to ship, and all sent out to people that don't follow Bitcointalk.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:28:21 PM

Could the bigger orders getting some preferential treatment here?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:03:06 PM

The following users have order numbers between 500-1100 for an AMT 1.2 with the exception of otep. Otep has an order before 500.

otep
NaranKPatel
wtiger127
russellthies
avaughn4
clenell
rzrminer
cowpiboy
captin crunch
cicask8ers
termonator61
C0Kez3R0
YourPalToots
mdtspain
mrpark
ISAWHIM
FrictionlessCoin
Nyboe
frank754
MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:10:55 PM

The following users have order numbers between 500-1100 for an AMT 1.2 with the exception of otep. Otep has an order before 500.

otep
NaranKPatel
wtiger127
russellthies
avaughn4
clenell
rzrminer
cowpiboy
captin crunch
cicask8ers
termonator61
C0Kez3R0
YourPalToots
mdtspain
mrpark
ISAWHIM
FrictionlessCoin
Nyboe
frank754

and Minerpro (betwixt 1000 and 1100).
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:22:01 PM

NO. I have to call bull shit on this. Let me remind everyone... NOTHING AMT has said on this board to date has been true. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. I CHALLENGE AMT TO PROVE ME WRONG. For the record, it's common knowledge I am not a "Black PR" paid operative. I'm just another screwed, dissatisfied AMT customer.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:31:48 PM

NO. I have to call bull shit on this. Let me remind everyone... NOTHING AMT has said on this board to date has been true. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. I CHALLENGE AMT TO PROVE ME WRONG. For the record, it's common knowledge I am not a "Black PR" paid operative. I'm just another screwed, dissatisfied AMT customer.

On this I have to agree with you. Until they show proof of delivery or somehow prove things are shipping. Its all just words at this point. The updates are all nice and all but we have seen the shipping schedule, clenell was supposed to have gotten a refund or a miner about 2 weeks ago (originally sooner than that). There is also an order list and noone has confirmed delivery or receipt of a miner or a refund at this point.

Hell if they show a blog of a user getting his miner (I even volunteered) like cointerra did on their site, it would go a long way in alleviating some of this. AMT would still have to cover some ground in rebuilding trust here at least (whether they care or not about that is another story). But at least there things would be more favorable in terms of getting the community trust back. This thread is second on the google SEO.

Independent reviews of users having their miners in the wild would be good too. Maybe a feature on coindesk as well where they can validate and prove things. Trust needs to be earned and built. Right now trust is in question.

clenell

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:41:31 PM

I love the part where these assholes tell this forum "thanks" for redirecting traffic and business to them. If anyone after reading this thread purchased from AMT they deserve everything they have coming to them. They say one is born every minute and AMT is proof positive.

UPDATE: The attorney I have been speaking with has passed the case to another attorney I am speaking with tonight. He is/will be too busy to handle this matter. I will post tomorrow what details I garner. All of you that asked for his information sit tight and I will let you know what I learn this evening.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:21:00 PM

We know the difficulty is rising - we invested our money into this as well, just as you as all did. And after the last few weeks, we're coming in way over budget. We're working as fast as possible and we'll try and be better for your guys too.

Dear Penn State,

I wish to now to thank you professers for providing me mine 6 years learning esperiance. We all know difficulty arises as the classes get harder, but I invested me money into as well, just as the other students as well did, all be it some only four 4 years.

THanks to my degree and a good GPA (still have not finger what that means yet, but my number is good, me thinks), I am able to be CEO of a lot of myriad of companys, with the bestest one being AMT in Havertown Haverford, PA (we'are a mobile company).

I would like to now make a donation to Penn State but you aren't excepting bit coins yet. But when you alll do, I will donate alot of money.

Regarding,

Joshua "Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons" Zipkin

jjbfz

Grin

damn i needed a good laugh. seriously, joshua zipkin if you are reading this... go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit. I hope i get to lay my "eyes" on you one day.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:08:42 PM

I'm calling BULLSHIT on what AMT has posted.

If they've shipped 146 miners, where is a single photo or video of one of these miners hashing?

AMT_Miners: You want to call us trolls, but you dug yourself into this hole for being completely unprofessional. No solid updates, answered emails, or phone calls. You guys are so full of shit. Don't blame the users here for your shitty business ethics and lack of professionalism.

Why don't you let us know who/what orders have been fulfilled? Perhaps we can get some information from those people, since you (AMT) are hell bent on not sharing any information about the miners. The only thing AMT ever posts are excuses with not a drop of usable information.

We treat our clients as investors, and with respect.

This is the biggest joke I've read. You must be living in some bizarro world where the word 'respect' means to ignore completely.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:16:49 PM

If they've shipped 146 miners, where is a single photo or video of one of these miners hashing?

AMT_Miners: You want to call us trolls, but you dug yourself into this hole for being completely unprofessional. No solid updates, answered emails, or phone calls. You guys are so full of shit. Don't blame the users here for your shitty business ethics and lack of professionalism.

Why don't you let us know who/what orders have been fulfilled? Perhaps we can get some information from those people, since you (AMT) are hell bent on not sharing any information about the miners. The only thing AMT ever posts are excuses with not a drop of usable information.

This is the biggest joke I've read. You must be living in some bizarro world where the word 'respect' means to ignore completely.

I suspect AMT is using this kind of a message to claim to the authorities that it's on the up and up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:24:42 PM

AMT_Miners: You want to get out of the hole you've dug yourself into? You can start by telling us this:

Where is Clennel's refund?

It's a simple question. He would like to know, along with everyone else watching this thread.

The only thing people here know is that you (Joshua Zipkin) emailed Clennel saying you'd "ship him a miner as punishment". What's your side of the story?

sirminesalot

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:26:59 PM

I suspect AMT is using this kind of a message to claim to the authorities that it's on the up and up.

They are complete idiots if they think a forum post with no tracking numbers or hard evidence is going prove anything and actually hold up in court.

I suspect they are trying to delay once again, and possibly hold people off from filing complaints and taking action. I suggest people continue filing FTC complaints and pursuing legal action. Until we get some actual evidence of the miners going out to customers, DO NOT RELENT! AMT's word means nothing at this point.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: