Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
HSMiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:47:50 AM

Personally I'd like to think they are just terrible communicators. But until they prove otherwise it's hard to take anything they say seriously. I wanted to support them and really was giving the benefit of the doubt. To some degree I still do only because there are alot of things that still don't add up to them being the scam people are claiming they are. But that said poor business practices don't excuse the behavior either.

I'm in the same boat that's a big reason I haven't said anything till now. that an I'm not really a chatter on forums.  A did meet them 2 times early on ones to talk about stuff and 2nd to drop off my check, but now I've been promised a unit in my hands twice, and no delivery.[edit: no call to come pick it up] now no return phone calls and no one has been at the office when I've gone there several times.. Even left message on the door.  So no they wont listen anymore... my silence is ending on here since I no longer get any responses from them and soon it will change into an uproar.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:04:14 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'm glad I've joined. Like others, I've been scammed out of $6150 dollars. Like an arms race, I jumped on board and trusted in AMT to deliver. Well, they failed me and all of you. I too, along with my co-workers were contemplating taking a trip to AMT to get our money back, we're still undecided, however, $6150 is no small change. I've already filed with the BBB and the FBI and strongly suggest for all that have been scammed into this to file. The more voices heard, the faster they will work at resolving the case and prosecuting Josh. The longer we all wait, the more difficult it is to process. Lets all face it. No one is getting any hardware and most likely their money back. Josh travels back and forth to Bulgaria and with 7 million in the bank, who needs to come back to the US.

Whats your order number for it to be added to the unofficial list? More documentation the better.

Strange you posted once and all of a sudden now that its possible proof is coming. Quite the coincidence. That said if Phin doesn't make the trip because they backed down then yea I think as a community we move forward to take further action to get our cash back. If he doesn't because of his own volition...well we are pretty much at the same place we were before.

I for one just want to know whats going on over there and if our orders are arriving. As has been noted cant take them at their word. They haven't kept any of their promises to date to our knowledge. Let's see where this goes and hope we get some answers from the trip if he goes.

In route, driving oppose to flying, that way I'm able to kill several birds with one stone. I'm already behind, having left later than I was initially planning, then lost more time dropping off that barn door hardware order.

Currently in a hotel now due to get being tired and road worry. Started to see double and couldn't get my eyes focused, thus best to pull over.

Going to try my best to get to AMT's office by early evening tomorrow, for I still have ~600 miles to go, and I left out 5 hours ago from Sandwich, IL.

I'm now going to delete that page I created showing by IL DL and dad'a obit, etc. I have copies of them all on my laptop, of course, if they're ever needed again.

Thanks for the support all, along with the well-thought-out posts from the other side of the fence. Overall, the latter's not being to big an ass, and their opinion is welcome.

I honestly don't have any cause for alarm in meeting up with team AMT, as well they shouldn't with me. It's to everybody's concern that nothing but positive comes from this meetup.

With the exception of the bounty to offered to have me come to their office, AMT won't have to pay out any airfare or hotel expenses, or even dinner expense, if we go that route, for I'll gladly pick up the tab.

~Bruno Kucinskas
HSMiner

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:09:34 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'm glad I've joined. Like others, I've been scammed out of $6150 dollars. Like an arms race, I jumped on board and trusted in AMT to deliver. Well, they failed me and all of you. I too, along with my co-workers were contemplating taking a trip to AMT to get our money back, we're still undecided, however, $6150 is no small change. I've already filed with the BBB and the FBI and strongly suggest for all that have been scammed into this to file. The more voices heard, the faster they will work at resolving the case and prosecuting Josh. The longer we all wait, the more difficult it is to process. Lets all face it. No one is getting any hardware and most likely their money back. Josh travels back and forth to Bulgaria and with 7 million in the bank, who needs to come back to the US.

Whats your order number for it to be added to the unofficial list? More documentation the better.

Strange you posted once and all of a sudden now that its possible proof is coming. Quite the coincidence. That said if Phin doesn't make the trip because they backed down then yea I think as a community we move forward to take further action to get our cash back. If he doesn't because of his own volition...well we are pretty much at the same place we were before.

I for one just want to know whats going on over there and if our orders are arriving. As has been noted cant take them at their word. They haven't kept any of their promises to date to our knowledge. Let's see where this goes and hope we get some answers from the trip if he goes.

In route, driving oppose to flying, that way I'm able to kill several birds with one stone. I'm already behind, having left later than I was initially planning, then lost more time dropping off that barn door hardware order.

Currently in a hotel now due to get being tired and road worry. Started to see double and couldn't get my eyes focused, thus best to pull over.

Going to try my best to get to AMT's office by early evening tomorrow, for I still have ~600 miles to go, and I left out 5 hours ago from Sandwich, IL.

I'm now going to delete that page I created showing by IL DL and dad'a obit, etc. I have copies of them all on my laptop, of course, if they're ever needed again.

Thanks for the support all, along with the well-thought-out posts from the other side of the fence. Overall, the latter's not being to big an ass, and their opinion is welcome.

I honestly don't have any cause for alarm in meeting up with team AMT, as well they shouldn't with me. It's to everybody's concern that nothing but positive comes from this meetup.

With the exception of the bounty to offered to have me come to their office, AMT won't have to pay out any airfare or hotel expenses, or even dinner expense, if we go that route, for I'll gladly pick up the tab.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Post when your about an hour away. I would like to meet up with them too and get answers on where my rig is
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:13:21 AM

@Bruno
Are you headed out there? On a flight? Please send pics!!

Flight idea still pending. Ideally, I would rather return Thursday afternoon, for the Wednesday schedule is too tight for me for my liking, having nothing to do with on AMT's end. Just a personal thing. Shall, in re. pics.

Bruno,

In general the evening is better for us to meet at the office so it's great that you'll be coming around that time.  The flight scheduled that we proposed earlier flies same time on Thursday as well. If you're ok with that schedule, 1pm out 10pm in, we can go ahead and change the reservation to Thursday, so that you don't have to drive. Apologies for the delayed response, this was the first chance we had to see how this situation had developed. Glad you're coming, let us know about the flight.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:20:21 AM

Hello everyone,

~Bruno Kucinskas

Just catching up - No cause for alarm needed, and we don't mind covering the bill for the flight, we have the reservation and its no problem to move it to Thursday, or even an earlier time that works for you. We haven't received a PM from you  here on the forum so we didn't know if you'd like to reschedule or not. USAirways has a free 24 hour reschedule policy as well, so no fee's assessed there.
HSMiner

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

Hello everyone,

Just catching up - No cause for alarm needed, and we don't mind covering the bill for the flight, we have the reservation and its no problem to move it to Thursday, or even an earlier time that works for you. We haven't received a PM from you  here on the forum so we didn't know if you'd like to reschedule or not. USAirways has a free 24 hour reschedule policy as well, so no fee's assessed there.

~Bruno Kucinskas

I can meet tomorrow.. Heck I can be there in less then 40 minutes.. take pictures and all and show everyone
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:27:25 AM

@Bruno

Flight idea still pending. Ideally, I would rather return Thursday afternoon, for the Wednesday schedule is too tight for me for my liking, having nothing to do with on AMT's end. Just a personal thing. Shall, in re. pics.

Bruno,

In general the evening is better for us to meet at the office so it's great that you'll be coming around that time.  The flight scheduled that we proposed earlier flies same time on Thursday as well. If you're ok with that schedule, 1pm out 10pm in, we can go ahead and change the reservation to Thursday, so that you don't have to drive. Apologies for the delayed response, this was the first chance we had to see how this situation had developed. Glad you're coming, let us know about the flight.

I just sent you a PM prior to you knowing you were online.

I am driving. NOT FLYING. Or is it: "I AM DRIVING. Not flying."? Whatever.

Ideally, dinner together would be nice.

~Bruno Kucinskas
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:53:51 AM

@Bruno

Bruno,

I just sent you a PM prior to you knowing you were online.

I am driving. NOT FLYING. Or is it: "I AM DRIVING. Not flying."? Whatever.

Ideally, dinner together would be nice.

~Bruno Kucinskas

@giorgiomybestfriend

can i visit you 28.3.2014 at your company and talk with you personal?

Name:   giorgiomassa
Activity:   207
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   May 07, 2013, 07:31:07 AM
Last Active:   March 22, 2014, 01:19:31 PM

Allow me to translate:

"It's you monumental assholes that give me, Giorgio Massarotto, and the venable Joshua Zipkin, a bad rap! That's why I didn't use my full real name when I created this account, having a feeling that you pricks will resort to dragging us in the mud as soon as one itsy-bitsy production issue arose. You guys sicken me, and shall be punished by us sending you your precious if we feel up to it. Creating vaporware is hard. Keeping track of vaporware orders is even harder. Spending the millions of dollars amass via bitcoins is even harder yet. Now, if you'll excuse me, Joshua wants to play with my little titties again."

"YO! That goes doubely from I, a 6 years Penn State grad with a good GPA whatever that means, dude. Now, I gotta play with my Giorgio's little titties, so 'cuseeeee me!"

LOL

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:12:39 AM

Fellow Forum Members,

I am letting you all know, that we are all impatient, but we must understand AMT is behind on their processing. I still have faith they will deliver, just give them time, they are just over booked; at least that's my take on it.

~Casey
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:18:11 AM

I just reviewed the market difficulty,

Will we ever meet ROI with the current hardware???

Jeezzzzz
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:09:49 AM

Jeezzzzz

The Magic 8 ball says "my sources say no" Oh shit, the magic 8 ball is never wrong Cry

http://www.ask8ball.net/

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:51:44 AM

I'm confused. All we needed to see was a few good pictures, but instead they have to pay someone to go there. I assume they will make him verify his account here by logging in, at which time they will be abducting him and posting that it is all ok from his account. Bruno, you really shouldn't go alone. The way they have talked to people here, I really wouldn't doubt that they are capable of things like this. Not sure why though, they already have plenty of stolen money. Maybe once he is under their control, they will post a new sale and try to scam a few million more.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 10:34:47 AM by FrictionlessCoin

Selling my Order #961 for 6 BTC.   More likely to ROI than the 10 BTC that it's sold for today.

PM me if interested!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:59:04 AM

Jeezzzzz

Well lets not forget, last year this time bitcoin was not worth too much then. I believe it was llike 10 bucks a bitcoin or something like that. Well under 100 if I recall. ASICs that were out at that time were expensive and were not expected to ROI. THen the price rocketed. SPeculators (honestly I would trust a psychic before economists based on statistical accuracy alone) have stated bitcoin will skyrocket up before years end.

Of course this is ALL speculation. But with new regulations that are more welcoming to bitcoin (at least in the US NY in particular) and other parts of the world, this could be a reality. So while our machines currently will not ROI, they likley will soon. Just keep watch on whats going on. Bitcoin is dealing with a network effect. It is growing. And that is very important. Anyway back to the topic, I guess it goes back to us actually getting the hardware to accomplish this.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:21:56 AM

I'm confused. All we needed to see was a few good pictures, but instead they have to pay someone to go there. I assume they will make him verify his account here by logging in, at which time they will be abducting him and posting that it is all ok from his account. Bruno, you really shouldn't go alone. The way they have talked to people here, I really wouldn't doubt that they are capable of things like this. Not sure why though, they already have plenty of stolen money. Maybe once he is under their control, they will post a new sale and try to scam a few million more.

AMT may be thinking that they could buy him off.  Of course the stupid thing is, they could have silenced all critics by sending them their refund. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:40:21 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 12:04:35 PM by Biffa

No. I am sure the goal is to discredit him somehow. Phinneaus is active in quite a few interrelated threads exposing scams and probably causing a few noses to be put out of joint, even causing some disruption in sales or increase in refund requests. You know the saying there is no such thing as bad press? Not so sure when it comes to pre order Asics.  Undecided

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:59:10 AM

I am supposed to get my 1.2 th miners today.  I will keep you guys posted and post pictures once they come in.
MinerPro

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:08:26 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 12:27:10 PM by MinerPro

I am supposed to get my 1.2 th miners today.  I will keep you guys posted and post pictures once they come in.

We are supposed to receive our miners January 29th, 2014. Keep you guys posted on progress as well....  Grin

/edit : i was trying to be funny, take no offense
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:32:37 PM

I am supposed to get my 1.2 th miners today.  I will keep you guys posted and post pictures once they come in.

Did you get a tracking number? If so that would be interesting. Least its something concrete. But if you haven't gotten anything then you wont have them today.

opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:34:22 PM

I am supposed to get my 1.2 th miners today.  I will keep you guys posted and post pictures once they come in.

We are supposed to receive our miners January 29th, 2015. Keep you guys posted on progress as well....  Grin

/edit : i was trying to be funny, take no offense

FTFY

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: