Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646758 times)
nattybear

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:35:45 PM

The way you use this system is incorrect. The system is meant to be used in hindsight. Then you pick the signals that best match the situation that actually occurred.

Ughhh there I go trying to use it as tradeable insight again...  Roll Eyes

VIX has been on a steady downward trend all month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanB1

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:05:42 PM

I am challenging Martin Armstrong to publish historical results of his SOCRATES reversal system!

It would be very easy to shut up  all his critics by publishing historical results of the  Reversal "system".

What do I mean?  I show it as an example:

I am using Tradestation. I use as an example a breakout system (the so called Turtle System).

Initial capital:  USD 100'000   same rules applied to all symbols - so NO optimization

Symbols (futures contracts) traded:

Equity Indices:  YM, ES, NQ, FDAX, NK
Interest rates:   US, FGBL
Currencies:       EC, JY, SF,
Metals:             GC, SI, HG
Commodities:    CL, W, KC

based on Daily bars, over the last 10 years.

Results:
Total return:       $ 322'031
nbr of trades:      1997
winning trades       763
losing                  1230
% prof                 38,2 %       in range with most trend following systematic systems

avg trade:           + $ 135.33
Profit factor:         1.10
avg win/avg loss    1.77

compound Annual Return:  15.8 %
max consecutive wins:        9
max  consecutive losses:    24

max runups, max drawdowns   etc

Information like that helps you decide if you want to consider such a system.  In this exemple rather Not.

So I am challanging Martin Armstrong  to publish historical results of his reversal sytems  (Annually, quaterly, monthly, weekly, daily) in a similar manner to give clients or potential clients a change beeing able to make an informed decision.

He can add the usual dislaimer requested by CFTC  that it is   hypothetical etc etc blabla.

If he is not willing and able to provide that, would be the last major SIGN that  it is all a SCAM  or a loosing approach.

Until and unless HE PROVES the validity of his  "SYSTEM"   STAY AWAY.

When you post this, you still think that there is a way to use Socrates for trading, when you're just 'smart enough to understand it'.
Nobody here will ever post anything that can prove Socrates works because it simply does not work so there is nothing to prove.

Look at poor old Gumbi. Posting 1 trade, his first on the blog. If he did exactly the opposite of what Socrates suggested at least then he would have made a very small profit.
You will not here from poor old Gumbi anymore. I remember how he was bragging that we were all too stupid, well look at him now.

For me, the final realization of this fraud happens at one of the last blog posts regarding Ray Dalio.
I mean, here is Ray Dalio, multi billionaire, runs one of the world biggest hedge funds, everybody listens when he talks.
And then there is MA, selling monthly subscriptions and reports to retail investors, nobody listens, that's why only some alternative media uses him.
But of course MA has a magic computer that does all the work...give me a break.

Anyway, I think we should make an end to this fraud. How can we let the world know MA and his super computer are fake?

AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:34:17 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:30:28 PM by AnonymousCoder

Anyway, I think we should make an end to this fraud. How can we let the world know MA and his super computer are fake?

I agree. I have been thinking about this for a while, and we are working on it. But it is very hard. Armstrong produces so much confusing material that one needs to unravel and explain as you can see. So much work! Imagine how much horse power we had to apply to get these trolls to stay away. Only the raw facts and rinse and repeat will do it.

Martin Armstrong's Wikipedia article is of course a good place to record facts. It included some more of the failed predictions which were later rejected by an editor because no source acceptable by Wikipedia standards can be found for them. The problem is that no mainstream media outlet wants to write about Martin Armstrong because it would have a negative impact on their credibility.

It might be useful to find someone who can publish on a neutral site for example these recent failures as in https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/2019/07/major-failed-predictions.html

That would be a start.

Obviously armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com is not neutral because its single objective is to be critical in the single subject.

At this stage, the only idea I have is to publish the facts, explaining the fraud etc. on as many sites as possible.

It might just be enough to provide material that frustrated Socrates users looking for a 2nd opinion can find on the internet.

It all takes time.

Any other ideas?

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

MTL4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:44:22 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 03:19:23 PM by MTL4

VIX is getting pinched right now so be careful being too long at this point since it looks like we could have another pullback in a month or two before another possible leg higher.

Haven't heard much from MA on the DOW lately (at least on the public blog) although he did compare himself to Einstein and Galileo back on July 19th.  Cheesy
unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:43:59 PM

VIX is getting pinched right now so be careful being too long at this point since it looks like we could have another pullback in a month or two before another possible leg higher.

Haven't heard much from MA on the DOW lately (at least on the public blog) although he did compare himself to Einstein and Galileo back on July 19th.  Cheesy

Yea, I find it strange MA only talks about the Dow especially when Nasdaq and S&P are now rising, S&P breaking 3K and Nasdaq making new highs. Did Socrates state the the Dow broke 27K but was a little over bought and is now consolidating and forming a FLAG on the weekly chart? IMO this is a clear sign of the Dow preparing to move to a higher level. If people wait for conformation (reversals) the move is over or almost over.
BitsChild

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:37:37 AM

Not sure if this has been posted since this thread is too long to read.  I saw someone mention you can't test MA's predictions prior to 10 years ago. I beg to differ.

https://web.archive.org/web/19980523081528/http://www.princetoneconomics.com/HMEFRAME.HTM

You can read what he wrote as far back as 1997. Hint; a lot of it is the same.

Quick highlights from my very cursory look at the material:

- I thought we're in a public wave right now, back 20 years ago he called it a private wave

- He may have called a market peak in Q1 2000 but I only scanned what I read. I have to go back and dig deeper.

- I don't think Socrates has actually changed much. Check out his DOS arrays and the Global Market Watch from the 90s.

Enjoy.
blinder007

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:00:52 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 06:46:13 AM by blinder007

I am challenging Martin Armstrong to publish historical results of his SOCRATES reversal system!

It would be very easyfor him  to shut up  all his critics by publishing historical results of the  Reversal "system", assuming they are profitable Grin.

What do I mean?  I show it as an example:

I am using Tradestation. I use as an example a breakout system (the so called Turtle System).

Initial capital:  USD 100'000   same rules applied to all symbols - so NO optimization

Symbols (futures contracts) traded:

Equity Indices:  YM, ES, NQ, FDAX, NK
Interest rates:   US, FGBL
Currencies:       EC, JY, SF,
Metals:             GC, SI, HG
Commodities:    CL, W, KC

based on Daily bars, over the last 10 years.

Results:
Total return:       $ 322'031
nbr of trades:      1997
winning trades       763
losing                  1230
% prof                 38,2 %       in range with most trend following systematic systems

avg trade:           + $ 135.33
Profit factor:         1.10
avg win/avg loss    1.77

compound Annual Return:  15.8 %
max consecutive wins:        9
max  consecutive losses:    24

max runups, max drawdowns   etc

Information like that helps you decide if you want to consider such a system.  In this exemple rather Not.

So I am challanging Martin Armstrong  to publish historical results of his reversal sytems  (Annually, quaterly, monthly, weekly, daily) in a similar manner to give clients or potential clients a change beeing able to make an informed decision.

He can add the usual dislaimer requested by CFTC  that it is   hypothetical etc etc blabla.

If he is not willing and able to provide that, would be the last major SIGN that  it is all a SCAM  or a loosing approach.

Until and unless HE PROVES the validity of his  "SYSTEM"   STAY AWAY.

When you post this, you still think that there is a way to use Socrates for trading, when you're just 'smart enough to understand it'.
Nobody here will ever post anything that can prove Socrates works because it simply does not work so there is nothing to prove.

Look at poor old Gumbi. Posting 1 trade, his first on the blog. If he did exactly the opposite of what Socrates suggested at least then he would have made a very small profit.
You will not here from poor old Gumbi anymore. I remember how he was bragging that we were all too stupid, well look at him now.

For me, the final realization of this fraud happens at one of the last blog posts regarding Ray Dalio.
I mean, here is Ray Dalio, multi billionaire, runs one of the world biggest hedge funds, everybody listens when he talks.
And then there is MA, selling monthly subscriptions and reports to retail investors, nobody listens, that's why only some alternative media uses him.
But of course MA has a magic computer that does all the work...give me a break.

First I do not think that MA will ever make public any meaningful backtesting results of SOCRATES. By meaningful I mean all timeframes of a diversified portfolio applied.
Not just a handpicked timeframe and market  - since I can find for any (even the worst) system  a timeframe and market where it has worked in the past.

After following the  "nice looking" system charts with the arrows  signals on them that he publishes from time to time I would assume that daily and weekly signals are outright loosers (buy the high - sell the low type signals). Monthly might by profitable but with huge drawdowns   and huge give back of open profit at market turns. Something that no trader can tolerate mentally.  Quaterly and yearly is complete garbage.

So I do not expect him to ever release any results. On your own you cannot do it since we have no data for the past.
I do not think there is a way to use Socrates sytematically to make a profit.

Just use regular charting software, look for  important support and resistance points from the past, watch if the market makes higher lows and higher highs then the trend is up, if it makes lower lows and lower highs, the trend is down and develop some rules how you wan't to enter in the direction  of the trend, decide where you are wrong and place the stop there and decide how you will exit the trade if profitable. And do not overtrade. Risk 0.5 to 1 % of equity per trade.
Nobody needs SOCRATES to do that.

Also please consider that Armstrong is approaching 70 years.  Nobody is mentally in his prime performance years  in his 70ties. We all deteriorate then.

I think that alredy shows lately in his blog posts - some of them come over as if a complete moron or crazy person wrote them.  I he was a proven loosing trader in his 40 and 50ties do you thing he is a great one now??!!!!  Don't think so.

Alex-11

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 01:41:29 PM

After following the  "nice looking" system charts with the arrows  signals on them that he publishes from time to time I would assume that daily and weekly signals are outright loosers (buy the high - sell the low type signals). Monthly might by profitable but with huge drawdowns   and huge give back of open profit at market turns. Something that no trader can tolerate mentally.  Quaterly and yearly is complete garbage.

huge drawdown, but also huge profits. Moderate drawdown  with moderate profit.

The charts you are talking about. You can't say how much profit or loss you have just by looking at the chart. You have to actually calculate every position to know P/L and then you will also know the max. drawdown. That is a lot of work and nobody seems to be willing to do that. And so it's just guessing.

BTW: On his charts there is always a note about the profit made.  And again, also this number need to be put in context with the capital used and the position size.

Also please consider that Armstrong is approaching 70 years.  Nobody is mentally in his prime performance years  in his 70ties. We all deteriorate then.

this doesn't matter. The goal of Socrates is to be able to trade without Armstrong. He said multiple times that this is the purpose of the system. Investors and traders shall be able to use the system even when Armstrong is not there anymore. The reversal system and the Global Market Watch was developed decades ago.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:47:11 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:30:21 PM by AnonymousCoder

Also please consider that Armstrong is approaching 70 years. Nobody is mentally in his prime performance years in his 70ties. We all deteriorate then.
this doesn't matter. The goal of Socrates is to be able to trade without Armstrong. He said multiple times that this is the purpose of the system. Investors and traders shall be able to use the system even when Armstrong is not there anymore. The reversal system and the Global Market Watch was developed decades ago.

There are multiple problems with this because everything matters:

1) A system that was developed decades ago is out of date already, as has been discovered by a large number of people in this blog excluding the known group of posters affiliated with Martin Armstrong (Alex-11, over45, Gumbi, Strike Eagle 26). It cannot be used to trade. We know this. It is a hindsight system.

2) A system that does not have the ability to adapt will not survive future market conditions.

3) A system with a single exclusive author (Martin Armstrong) who does not share the source code even with any person within his own company

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/att-the-biggest-traitor-to-the-american-people/

The coding of the actual AI trading and structure of analysis is done ONLY by myself. There is no employee to be bribed or compromised to get the code. That has been my personal confinement my whole life; that is what they focused on in the movie.

is too shallow and primitive due to the limitations of the single work force. His energy has mainly been spent with marketing, publishing, writing reports and books, running conferences and being in prison for 11 years without access to a computer. Not much time for software development - and it shows https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg51916837#msg51916837 . Socrates will not survive because of the lack of substance and momentum.

4) A "system" which has been proven to contain code that produces reports with fraudulent statistics
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg51666429#msg51666429
 will not have a sufficiently large enough user base with interest in it that would warrant continued interest of potential future business partners or even software developers (who wants to even get close to this?).

5) No business model can be constructed around a software with no people behind it and an undefined development life cycle i.e. no continuity. That means that at a certain point in time, someone has to turn the lights off.

Consequently, anyone who is investing time building "skills" to interpret this "system" in an attempt to trade the markets with it will discover that these "skills" will soon be obsolete in an instant.

There is no future in this. In contrast, there is future in companies with investment in the skills of the people who build the products of that company so that the company and the people are the same, an organic organization. Not a company that has a product with an expiry date.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
Alex-11

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 04:07:32 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 05:08:16 PM by Alex-11

1) A system that was developed decades ago is out of date already, as has been discovered by a large number of people in this blog excluding the known group of posters affiliated with Martin Armstrong (Alex-11, over45, Gumbi, Strike Eagle 26). It cannot be used to trade. We know this. It is a hindsight system.

Just because you and a few other people failed to understand it and trade profitable, doesn't mean it's not working.  
Maybe there is no need to adapt the system because human behavior doesn't change over the decades or centuries.

yes, someone will get the code when Armstrong is gone, but he wants to avoid that the banksters get it. He has presented a roadmap for this in his blog, somewhere....  I read about it 3-4 years ago. I guess it could be something like a cooperative that is managed by the Socrates user itself. I think this was his vision.

Either way, That all still doesn't matter today :-)
The point is, is Socrates working or not? If yes, then all of those things will only matter mid or long term.
If you don't believe that Socrates is working, then there is no point in thinking or talking about those  questions brought up by you, anyways. It is just a distraction from what really counts. People who follow Armstrong for a long time have asked those questions before (yes questions about the future of Socrates are valid questions) and the plan is already in place and will be executed once the time has come.

from a quick search:  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/socrates/socrates-7-the-ipoa-lot-of-emails-are-coming-in/

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:25:14 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:30:13 PM by AnonymousCoder

Just because you and a few other people failed to understand it and trade profitable, doesn't mean it's not working.
Maybe there is no need to adapt the system because human behavior doesn't change over the decades or centuries.

yes, someone will get the code when Armstrong is gone, but he wants to avoid that the banksters get it. He has presented a roadmap for this in his blog, somewhere.... I read about it 3-4 years ago. I guess it could be something like a cooperative that is managed by the Socrates user itself. I think this was his vision.

The point is, is Socrates working or not? If yes, then all of those things will only matter mid or long term.
If you don't believe that Socrates is working, then there is no point in thinking or talking about those questions brought up by you, anyways. It is just a distraction from what really counts. People who follow Armstrong for a long time have asked those questions before (yes questions about the future of Socrates are valid questions) and the plan is already in place and will be executed once the time has come.

from a quick search: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/socrates/socrates-7-the-ipoa-lot-of-emails-are-coming-in/

What a joke. The perma-IPO since 2015 for a decades old software owned and created by a 69 year old man who believes in perpetual motion driven scooters https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg51764004#msg51764004 , - for the reason to not let the "banksters" have the software. Roll Eyes Do you actually believe that stuff? Is the Armstrong blog your bible? Please write more nonsense. Every time you write (and I don't even need to respond), you put one more nail in the Socrates coffin. Over 100 people read this blog every day.

olegrey

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:15:27 PM

Over 100 people read this blog every day.

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud

How can you possibly know this?
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:42:26 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:30:05 PM by AnonymousCoder

How can you possibly know this?

I look at the index at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=7.0

and find the statistics of "Martin Armstrong Discussion". We get between 150 and 200 views per day. While a viewer maintains a session, say for a whole day, and posts multiple articles, the number of views does not get incremented. So they are NOT page hits. I can read all 300+ blog entries, and this counts as zero or one view depending on whether I read this blog before in the same session. So it is fairly accurate. Perhaps there is some double counting because the same person re-boots the computer or closes the browser, but we are not too far off with the number 100.

Alex-11

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 10:57:54 PM

you can't know this, unless you are an admin but you aren't
You probably mean page hits, but that is that is not the same as  unique users reading. I'm sure you know that.

Speaking of statistics.  Since you started your crusade against Armstrong on this ominous page 273, here are some stats.

40 people have posted 620 comments in this thread.  You alone have posted 160 comments, more than 25 people combined
The top 10 people have posted more that 80% of all comments.

So it's basically a 1 man show trying to force his opinion on  1 or 2 dozen other, active forum members. But you are not the only one who is trying this. I know of at least 2 other people here in this thread.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:08:19 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:29:57 PM by AnonymousCoder

you can't know this, unless you are an admin but you aren't
You probably mean page hits, but that is that is not the same as unique users reading. I'm sure you know that.

Speaking of statistics. Since you started your crusade against Armstrong on this ominous page 273, here are some stats.

40 people have posted 620 comments in this thread. You alone have posted 160 comments, more than 25 people combined
The top 10 people have posted more that 80% of all comments.

So it's basically a 1 man show trying to force his opinion on 1 or 2 dozen other, active forum members. But you are not the only one who is trying this. I know of at least 2 other people here in this thread.

Well, thanks again for posting. And thanks for your statistics lesson. I don't mind being one of the top 10. I encourage you to post as many articles as the people who have made actual contributions. Feel free to do so. The more the better. And I feel flattered that you give me the magic power to force opinion on other people who never even complain about this. I did not know that I have hypnosis power of mind.

And yes, if you read my previous post, you find that Alex-11 may get 100 readers per day not does this forum only get 100 page hits. Page hits may be thousands per day.

Lindegas

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:24:06 AM

yes, someone will get the code when Armstrong is gone, but he wants to avoid that the banksters get it. He has presented a roadmap for this in his blog, somewhere....  I read about it 3-4 years ago. I guess it could be something like a cooperative that is managed by the Socrates user itself. I think this was his vision.

If you don't believe that Socrates is working, then there is no point in thinking or talking about those  questions brought up by you, anyways. It is just a distraction from what really counts. People who follow Armstrong for a long time have asked those questions before (yes questions about the future of Socrates are valid questions) and the plan is already in place and will be executed once the time has come.

from a quick search:  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/socrates/socrates-7-the-ipoa-lot-of-emails-are-coming-in/

All MA is doing is trying to leave his Socrates system so his kids or other family members can continue to fleece the sheeple who believe that this system actually works. Ive tried the Pro version with another poster on here whose very well schooled in the trading game and plain and simple it doesn’t work
The penny finally dropped for me when he posted in late December or very early January
DO NOT GO LONG!!!  well no further comment required on that statement..
He is a Dud Dude who makes his money pulling the Socrates scam
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:31:38 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:29:50 PM by AnonymousCoder

All MA is doing is trying to leave his Socrates system so his kids or other family members can continue to fleece the sheeple who believe that this system actually works. Ive tried the Pro version with another poster on here whose very well schooled in the trading game and plain and simple it doesn't work
The penny finally dropped for me when he posted in late December or very early January
DO NOT GO LONG!!! well no further comment required on that statement..

Thank you!

He wants this to be his retirement scheme. Since we have proof that it does not work, it is our duty to prevent this scam from continuing.

Socrates does not work.
Martin Armstrong is still misrepresenting hypothetical performance results:

Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:59:56 PM

All MA is doing is trying to leave his Socrates system so his kids or other family members can continue to fleece the sheeple who believe that this system actually works. Ive tried the Pro version with another poster on here whose very well schooled in the trading game and plain and simple it doesn’t work
DO NOT GO LONG!!!  well no further comment required on that statement..

Thank you!

He wants this to be his retirement scheme. Since we have proof that it does not work, it is our duty to prevent this scam from continuing.

Socrates does not work.
Martin Armstrong is still misrepresenting hypothetical performance results:

See https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog

Armstrong is worth an absolute fortune he doesn't need the money, you clearly know nothing about him. I can understand your criticism of ask-socrates it does need a lot of work still and can be confusing. The most likely reason you and others are not having success is because you were day trading and not playing more strategically like in line with the ECM. we already have all his major predictions based off the ECM(business cycle) so by 2024 you are going to realize your mistake and you would be a fool to bet against the ECM.

the next wave is 2020.05 to 2028.65, the peak of that wave will be 2024.35(major turning point) the top and bottom of each wave is where the markets tend to make highs or lows so we have a commodity boom from 2020(low) with a high in 2024,  agricultural boom from 2020 with a high in 2024. Armstrong is also calling for a equities to breakout from 2020 with a temporary high in 2024

@MA_talk

The ECM is probably the best way to trade, in line with the business cycle. There is also no need to argue about it not being accurate to the day because this is not going to help you with your trade. Each market has its own unique cycle so it often will not line up perfectly with the ECM so for example the Dow Jones may make a cycle low in December which looks likely based off the monthly array since we also have a directional change in January.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/what-kind-of-trader-is-trading/

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:18:15 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:29:42 PM by AnonymousCoder

Armstrong is worth an absolute fortune he doesn't need the money, you clearly know nothing about him.

Nobody cares about what you say.

Socrates has been thoroughly discredited here. To be a scam. To be a fraud. Not a single poster could prove that it works.

And, because it does not work ...

Martin Armstrong misrepresents hypothetical performance results:

We did some work to find out and nobody could challenge the results. Now the game is over.

Gumbi, Strike Eagle 26, over45 and Alex-11, you Martin Armstrong affiliates. Nobody is asking you for advice here. Nobody is interested. Go away and post at armstrongeconomics.com. People who want your stuff can go there. This is clearly not your forum.

Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:39:04 PM

Armstrong is worth an absolute fortune he doesn't need the money, you clearly know nothing about him.

Nobody cares about what you say.

Socrates has been thoroughly discredited here. To be a scam. To be a fraud. Not a single poster could prove that it works.

And, because it does not work ...

Martin Armstrong misrepresents hypothetical performance results:

We did some work to find out and nobody could challenge the results. Now the game is over.

Gumbi, Strike Eagle 26, over45 and Alex-11, you Martin Armstrong affiliates. Nobody is asking you for advice  here. Nobody is interested. Go away and post at armstrongeconomics.com. People who want your stuff can go there. This is clearly not your forum.

See https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog

lol you are such a child, must be dead broke, probably lost everything playing off something Armstrong said. Its sad what you have done to this forum, its has become a complete joke thanks to you. You have not even bothered to read my post I was talking about the ECM.

But I think in the end you are doing Armstrong a great service regardless because he has more than enough followers and subscribers to his service and probably would not be able to handle the influx of new people so on behalf of Armstrong and his team we thank you.

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: