Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching  (Read 237203 times)
hitmandn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:13:52 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 03:00:36 PM by hitmandn

@hitmand @ipp2

i switched 18.6.1 drivers on a 470 4/8g mixed rig to the blockchain drivers to see if that's causing some issues with the 'invalid job' and @hitmand's 3 minute / gpu precompile time, but no - all should be fine with BC drivers, so at least now i know its not the driver that is making the problem.
--> which vram rx470, mod bios or stock bios.

Can you guys tell me which SRB version are you using? I see @hitmand uses 1.8.8 , have you tried 1.8.9 ?
Are you mining monero or some other CN/R coin ?---- > i try 1.8.9 , 1.8.8 and 1.8.6 .  Only cause when mining Monero, not cause with MSR  before  
--

i try "Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Blockchain Compute Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit​" and has issues about 1 hour.  -  (~ 9xx h/z)
i try " 1.8.9....."  with 4 steps ....you give.  (~ 4xx h/z)

My card used elpida and samsung ram. Could you try it help me

http://www.mediafire.com/file/78j51aca1le46v5/Ellesmere-samsung.rom/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yqii06b9ajyui35/Ellesmere-elpida.rom/file

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doktor83 (OP)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:23:33 PM

@hitmand @ipp2

i switched 18.6.1 drivers on a 470 4/8g mixed rig to the blockchain drivers to see if that's causing some issues with the 'invalid job' and @hitmand's 3 minute / gpu precompile time, but no - all should be fine with BC drivers, so at least now i know its not the driver that is making the problem.

Can you guys tell me which SRB version are you using? I see @hitmand uses 1.8.8 , have you tried 1.8.9 ?
Are you mining monero or some other CN/R coin ?---- > i try 1.8.9 , 1.8.8 and 1.8.6 .  Only cause when mining Monero, not cause with MSR  before  
--

i try "Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Blockchain Compute Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit​" and has issues about 1 hour.  -  (~ 9xx h/z)

Vram manufacturer and bios does not matter in this case. I really have no clue why it takes so much time on your rig to precompile, rx 470 4gb should not take more than 15-20 sec.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
toptek12

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:06:07 AM

does this miner support Radeon VII all I see is the hash rate no fan speed , temp etc i have to look at after burner for the temp etc.Smiley I got mine doing 3.01 kh .
or is it a driver issue I'm using adrenalin-2019-edition-19.5.2-june3.

using adrenalin-2019-edition-19.5.2-june3 drivers the rest of the rig hashes like it does with 18.6.1 Smiley.
hitmandn

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:26:29 AM

@hitmand @ipp2

--

Vram manufacturer and bios does not matter in this case. I really have no clue why it takes so much time on your rig to precompile, rx 470 4gb should not take more than 15-20 sec.

I have 54 card rx470, they have the same cause, hizzz. what coin precompile program  your mining. I'will try mine it
ipp2

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:19:45 PM

@hitmand @ipp2

Are you mining monero or some other CN/R coin ?

So one interesting thing about this is that it only occurs VERY occasionally. Once a day at most.

I've got all kinda of polaris cards on my rigs and after your post Dok, I went ahead and tried the 18.6.1 drivers on a single rig. I got them to mine at full speed by having the 'Radeon settings' be installed and manually one by one setting compute mode (so painful).

I can report back that it is the drivers. Blockchain drivers hang (doing so right now even) while 18.6.1 continues to work. Sorry for it taking so long to time to respond but the blockchain drivers did not fail for 4 days nearly! They just failed about 20 minutes prior to reporting this and still are while typing this.

In fact I had time to start a new test rig with 1 card with 18.6.1 and it's working fine also.

5 rigs (with 6/7 cards each)

What's interesting is when the BC drivers stall...it isn't a one time thing. They will stall through multiple blocks for up to an hour. Even if you reboot and start the script up again it will just not work and stall out. The popular pools don't matter, they all do the same issue. This points to not being a hardware issue at all.

So I think it has something to do with blocks themselves.

https://i.imgur.com/3VUWfLe.png
hitmandn

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:13:24 PM

@hitmand @ipp2

So one interesting thing about this is that it only occurs VERY occasionally. Once a day at most.

I've got all kinda of polaris cards on my rigs and after your post Dok, I went ahead and tried the 18.6.1 drivers on a single rig. I got them to mine at full speed by having the 'Radeon settings' be installed and manually one by one setting compute mode (so painful).

I can report back that it is the drivers. Blockchain drivers hang (doing so right now even) while 18.6.1 continues to work. Sorry for it taking so long to time to respond but the blockchain drivers did not fail for 4 days nearly! They just failed about 20 minutes prior to reporting this and still are while typing this.

In fact I had time to start a new test rig with 1 card with 18.6.1 and it's working fine also.

What's interesting is when the BC drivers stall...it isn't a one time thing. They will stall through multiple blocks for up to an hour. Even if you reboot and start the script up again it will just not work and stall out. The popular pools don't matter, they all do the same issue. This points to not being a hardware issue at all.

Exactly, it's the same things, maybe BC has stuck at that time.....They just failed about 20 minutes prior to reporting too
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:26:32 PM

Random X
doktor83 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 08:57:15 AM

You don't need to go that painful road , don't install the whole AMD 18.6.1 driver suite, just the drivers, and after that run this in an admin elevated cmd prompt :

Code:
SRBMiner-CN.exe --setcomputemode

It will set every AMD gpu in your system to compute mode.
Or you can use the AMD-Compute-Mode-Switcher

Anyways, back to the driver installation. After doing the cleanup with DDU, run the AMD driver installer and wait until it gets to the screen where you can actually install it (it was unpacking data before that to c:\AMD).
Close the window, don't install anything.
Go to Device Manager , under Display Adapters you should see your GPU's not recognised (because no driver was installed).
Right click on any -> update driver -> browse my computer for driver -> and the search location should be C:\AMD\Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.6.1-June13\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF

This will install the 18.6.1 drivers without all the other junk.
After this patch the driver with Pixel Clock Patcher if needed.
And set the GPU's to compute mode with the above described method.

I am preparing for the next SRB version a parameter that can set the number of blocks that get precompiled, so maybe it will help someone reduce precompilation time..

MingMining

Activity: 202

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:05:16 AM

I have the same issue. Tried to reinstall the driver and the same result. The mb looks ok and everything runs and recognized. Any idea what is going on?

Hello,

I'm knew to SRB miner and I'm having some difficulty. I followed instructions in the guide and can only manage to get.

Enumerating OpenCL devices, please wait...

Restarting miner...

Restarting miner...

Restarting miner...

Times infinity. I'm using the generic guided set up with V1.8.9 and 8.6.1 for my vegas. I'm not sure what else to add, any advice?

Try reinstalling the drivers using DDU.
Otherwise, it might be an indication of a faulty motherboard.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
doktor83 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 11:54:25 AM

I have the same issue. Tried to reinstall the driver and the same result. The mb looks ok and everything runs and recognized. Any idea what is going on?

Hello,

I'm knew to SRB miner and I'm having some difficulty. I followed instructions in the guide and can only manage to get.

Restarting miner...

Restarting miner...

Restarting miner...

Times infinity. I'm using the generic guided set up with V1.8.9 and 8.6.1 for my vegas. I'm not sure what else to add, any advice?

Show me your start.bat file

GodOfStars

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:19:12 PM

Hi guys is there anyone getting 2120-2200 hashes on Vega 64 on the latest SRB Miner consuming less than 185Watts for a card from the wall?
hitmandn

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:03:43 PM

@hitmand @ipp2

Exactly, it's the same things, maybe BC has stuck at that time.....They just failed about 20 minutes prior to reporting too

Why it's always cause in precompiling program Huh

http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/hitmandn/media/Capture_1.png.html?sort=3&o=0
doktor83 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 05:07:34 PM

Im not surprised you got stale shares, holy cr**, 8 minutes to precompile 15 blocks?!
Please upload the logfile somewhere and send me the link in pm

NCarter84

Activity: 195
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:52:44 PM

Anyone know a coin that is using the old swap algo? Believe it was renamed "Super Fast".
MingMining

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:43:28 AM

Hi Doc, here is the start.bat file.

setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
@echo off
cd %~dp0

cls
for /f "tokens=2 delims==" %%a in ('wmic OS Get localdatetime /value') do set "dt=%%a"
set LOGTIME=%dt:~0,4%_%dt:~4,2%_%dt:~6,2%_%dt:~8,2%_%dt:~10,2%_%dt:~12,2%
set LOGTIME=%LOGTIME: =%
set LOGTIME=%LOGTIME:,=.%.txt

SRBMiner-CN.exe --enablecoinforking --config Config\config-litev7.txt --pools pools.txt --logfile %LOGTIME%

Hello,

Restarting miner...

Restarting miner...

Restarting miner...

Show me your start.bat file

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
hitmandn

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:27:12 AM

Im not surprised you got stale shares, holy cr**, 8 minutes to precompile 15 blocks?!

Here is  my logs file (9rig) and My config, you can see link below:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/weeht8i2775e2ke/LogFile.rar/file
doktor83 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:24:10 AM

Here is  my logs file (9rig) and My config, you can see link below:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/weeht8i2775e2ke/LogFile.rar/file

I can't open it says the archive is broken, and why is it 45mb ?  Shocked

doktor83 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:26:14 AM

SRBMiner-CN.exe --enablecoinforking --config Config\config-litev7.txt --pools pools.txt --logfile %LOGTIME%

Try without the --enablecoinforking parameter, maybe that's causing the issue.

MingMining

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:36:22 AM

Thanks Doc. It has been working for weeks. Yesterday it stopped working and I rebooted the box. The miner started to be like that. My other miners are using the same software and same config. All are just fine.

Try without the --enablecoinforking parameter, maybe that's causing the issue.

issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:06:08 AM

i cant seem to get miners stable at --cgputweakprofile 4,4,4,4,4
Only half seem stable (i am not on facility maybe just need to reboot or so i am using Awesome Miner)

i choose low value because default my hashrate is around 1.85Kh/s for CN R, which i think Vega should do atleast 2Kh/s

my startup commando is

--ccryptonighttype normalv4 --cgpuid 0,1,2,3,4 --cgpuworksize 16,16,16,16,16 --cgpuintensity 112,112,112,112,112 --cgputhreads 2,2,2,2,2 --cgputweakprofile 4,4,4,4,4

and use OverdriveNtools

core 1450/900
mem 935/900

are some settings off are am i missing a point/setting here?

Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 »
  Print  

Jump to: