Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:16:59 AM

@owlcatz
I did not ask you to close the thread, this is the point where I say you impose to be important and celebrity (I describe it with definition of cryptodoll).

You never know when someone talks something that does not fit to your believes, I bet you still dont understand it.

You have no idea? Lol, you must the the blindest cryptodoll, but no, all dolls are same, your buddies, I dont expect them to answer anything else then that they dont understand anything.

You are ignorant person and you only confirm it. I think it is the best if you guys open all together some new forum, called cryptodolls.net or gangbang.xxx and dont forget to move your spam from bitcointalk to this new forums. Go for it, do something usefull, dont talk like chicks, I dont care if you ignore me or not, this is the purpose of ignoring. So gangbang-like groups meet and listen to each other. It is you already who says that you dont understand anything, people should not listen to you or any of your buddies from this thread.

Listen up moron. This is the last time I'm going to reply to you, got it?

1. I don't consider myself of any importance, not sure why you think that. Just here voicing my opinion , just like you, I have no friends or buddies here as you claim, I'm only me.
2. I don't care about your believes or whatever, only mine, so again, kindly fuck off.
3. No, you are ignorant. You rant and rave like a moronic lunatic, then when people tell you so, you just dig deeper the hole because you cannot adequately explain your problems - That is your problem, not mine, nor anyone else's here, get it?
4. You don't even know what "Gangbang" means, so shut the fuck up, you just sound stupider every time - Just being honest, not a dick.

Humor, yes, bring it... stop ranting. FFS. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 01:47:08 PM

Coinbase adding additional digital currencies in the future

We are pleased to announce that Coinbase has added support for Ethereum. With support for Ethereum on Coinbase, consumers can now easily and securely trade, send, and store Ether. To get started, visit the “Trade” page on coinbase.com or tap on the “Buy” or “Sell” options on our iOS and Android apps.

Of course, all our services will continue to support bitcoin and we look forward to adding additional digital currencies in the future.

Kind regards,
The Coinbase Team

Bypassing the exchanges/Bitcoin and going straight from ION to Dollars would increase the ION user base, usability and price.

People with Coinbase account and ION investors, please tweet/email to get Coinbase's attention to adding ION currency to their site...

Let's push for ION trading in the near future!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:54:21 PM

Be easy with coinbase ion-ites.

I wouldn't be running to deposit anything over there until they sort out the mess that they are in due to the ethereum hard fork.

Several people have reported using the replay attack against coinbase to get both eth and ethC out of coinbase even though they only deposited eth, and all eth withdrawals are paused.

Adding more coins when there are questions about their solvency are a giant red flag, so please sit back and wait for them to get their shit together before jumping into the mess.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 02:19:50 PM

I wouldn't be running to deposit anything over there until they sort out the mess that they are in due to the ethereum hard fork.

Several people have reported using the replay attack against coinbase to get both eth and ethC out of coinbase even though they only deposited eth, and all eth withdrawals are paused.

Adding more coins when there are questions about their solvency are a giant red flag, so please sit back and wait for them to get their shit together before jumping into the mess.

Thanks for the feedback... I added your comment to ION slack

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 03:21:36 PM

Not to mention that for all its faults ETH has a $1b market cap and generates probably $1m per month in fees for Poloniex... of course Coinbase wants a piece of that. What's the real ION volume again? $154/24h currently. Perhaps aiming lower would be advisable in this situation.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:59:38 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 01:37:54 PM by Franz_Huber

How's ION doing today? Is the blockchain breathing enough?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 02:34:25 AM

is the game released yet.........................?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:55:06 AM

is the game released yet.........................?

According to the latest update, the game is currently in private alpha testing. It's unclear how long this will be for. Rumours seem to suggest a vague period of 'days' and 'mid August' being touted for the game to enter private beta (presumably to the rabid tens of folks over on the ionomy slack only), though that was talked about a week or so ago and there hasn't been an 'official' update since.

Meanwhile there appears to be some sort of spat bubbling beneath the idyllic surface between ion ultra fan 'wild ion shark' and other members of the community about the community master nodes. I can't really be bothered to work out what it's actually about, but it's fairly amusing to read the snarky comments on slack and their unofficial forum anyway.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:50:52 PM

cool. so first they push the release date back one month and say beta is coming... now they push back the beta...
whats the end game. why do they impose such deadlines on them selfs

just be geniuses at work and say its coming soon (tm). fudders destroyed our game!!  Cool
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:26:07 PM

cool. so first they push the release date back one month and say beta is coming... now they push back the beta...
whats the end game. why do they impose such deadlines on them selfs

just be geniuses at work and say its coming soon (tm). fudders destroyed our game!!  Cool

They will have one private alpha test per month!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:41:25 AM

Here's one to chew on: A use in the slack channel pointed out 20 new masternodes were made in the past two weeks but there are not enough coins on the market(s) to fill 20 nodes. Where did those coins come from. Anyone care to speculate?

Care to eleborate with some more specific stats/info?

I would not like to jump to wrong conclusions of false intel.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:23:36 PM

Here's one to chew on: A use in the slack channel pointed out 20 new masternodes were made in the past two weeks but there are not enough coins on the market(s) to fill 20 nodes. Where did those coins come from. Anyone care to speculate?

Just what I read on the general slack channel posted by one of the ion enthusiasts. Feel free to search back through the slack logs for it, if they go store that much info. Whomever posted it can elaborate on the details.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:52:33 PM

Just what I read on the general slack channel posted by one of the ion enthusiasts. Feel free to search back through the slack logs for it, if they go store that much info. Whomever posted it can elaborate on the details.

Why should they keep any data? Why should they pay for every user?

Everybody is free to open slack channel, this would be another fabulous idea to open slack channel, pay for to be able to archive messages for trolls that want to go through it to look for some scandalous statement. Really fabulous! If you open it, I will be probably the first person who will join your channel, just make payed account of it because otherwise you will not be able to archive messages.

I miss some economic expert of this troll thread, who will explain why so much small and midsize companies of this world would pay for something that they do not need at all? They must be all retarded and scammers like the one that is accused all the time in this thread. Actually tendency is go to encrypted messaging which is not saved anywhere at all. What is it that you will complain about if encrypted unsaved messging enters popularity?

Can you explain me now why should they pay for you to be able to spread all the shit that is spreaded? Sometimes I ask myself what kind of judgement do some have here, kinda, lets shit around, no matter about what, just shit around, thats the motto.

I would also expect an kickass proof economic description of your accusation. Do you say now that ION is scamming because thex dont waste money for saving useless messages and because some people just dont get how slack is used or to be used? I bet you would preffer sharepoint account where you are the admin.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:42:53 AM

I cannot find what you are talking about.

Could you have it mixed up with the "community masternodes project"? This has "only" 4-5 masternodes though and is fully transparent.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:27:39 AM

I cannot find what you are talking about.

Could you have it mixed up with the "community masternodes project"? This has "only" 4-5 masternodes though and is fully transparent.

It was definitely not mixed with the community Masternode project. But does it really matter? The team has no plans of being transparent and the majority of the ION supporters are loving that aspect. I don't understand it but I don't need to I guess.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:24:08 PM

Why is it when people want to discuss the topic at hand we get boki instead.  Looks like my report stats move from 14 at 100% to 15 at 100% *sigh*

Anyway we had some speculation about 20 new masternodes.  Is there any way to confirm if these have been created?  Like can we check some stats on the network for number of masternodes or are they similar to Paycoins super staker addresses that dont do anything beyond grab a bigger reward?

Slack is a dead end as it (conveniently?) only keeps 10k messages.  Makes me suspect yet again they dont keep a forum for a reason lol

Also it sounds like the game has been pushed back yet again?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 06:38:40 PM

Below is a quote from a current discussion on Ionomy Slack.

" Lots of opinions about what ionomy priorities should be:
1. freeze gravity code, release Gravity as is, and testing immediately
2. continue to build the code until ready for testing then let the whales bash on it — they’ve got the most to gain if ionomy succeeds
3. make the wallet work perfectly on every platform because “nothing else matters until that is fixed and works on every computer.
4. Prioritize hype and marketing because that’s the only thing that works in crypto
5. Create an electron market and add features to Atoms

As the email points out, the team's been addressing the bottom line concern: security. Hype and marketing or rushing something to market are not going to fix that. Isn’t that exactly why people were posting about the neucoin disaster? ceforce just reinforced that the plan is to let the whales hammer the alpha, which is a great way to tap into the community. From the email, and from #ionomy_github, the community’s also at work improving the wallets through code development and testnet.

I agree community is the greatest asset. Even all these different opinions in the community about priorities are great. But the team can’t do all of them first, right? That’s why they’re priorities! I like the ones they’ve chosen: Gravity alpha in the community and using the testnet to improve wallets and ION’s core code."

Grow the community and share your opions at

https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:03:45 PM

Why is it when people want to discuss the topic at hand we get boki instead.  Looks like my report stats move from 14 at 100% to 15 at 100% *sigh*

Anyway we had some speculation about 20 new masternodes.  Is there any way to confirm if these have been created?  Like can we check some stats on the network for number of masternodes or are they similar to Paycoins super staker addresses that dont do anything beyond grab a bigger reward?

Slack is a dead end as it (conveniently?) only keeps 10k messages.  Makes me suspect yet again they dont keep a forum for a reason lol

Because some clowns do not discuss, they want everybody to follow their opinion and they think they can achive it by lame intimidation, bad executed and failed threats in public and non public, shitting around, spreading lies, .... And maybe the reason could be that if people commit crime, which Alexandra Morgan did with all the doxxing and so on, she was even shown Californian law paragraphs about identity theft and usage. Then we have some blind (because they dont want to see) mods who ignore it and twist to some crap.

Same users are only attacking and behaving like they call "Piece of shit".

I did not interfere any usefull discussion. I interfere if some trolls of this thread continue trolling and shitting around, mainly harrasing bitcointalk users. Dont ask me why moderation and administration allows it and more secret question is why do the want it, even bigger question: Why are they involved?, what do you think, is their goal to reduce their active customerbase (userbase)? I hope you know the answer, I dont.

Talk about ION, ask questions or just leave. Talking about Alexandra, Boris and some supporter from NY, no it is not about ION. You dont complain about giveaway of suchmoon in this thread? Do you know that giveaways without clear permission of thread starter (OP, Dev, whoever this double meaning should be). There was no permission, this fact was ignored, as well as the other fact that it was XPY giveaway in ION coin. If you are smartass like others, show me that XPY's blockchain is the same as ION's, it should not be hard I think if you are sure that ION is XPY. Actually most existing rules were broken, did you complain about them?

Do you think moderation does not know it or does not see it? Stupid or, of course they know and allow it with no explanation, probably some moderator gave his/her ok for this giveaway which clearly shouldnt have taken place in this thread. Now, did you complain about all this and what is going on? Why do you complain about me, just because I stopped this ugly gangabang orgy involving everbody, this party seems not to be that funny for party starters.

Back to you, if you dont want boki15 to post, why do you ask or comment on me? BTW, why do you complain about me, do you enjoy suchmoon and others calling piece of shit Smiley?

Not to forget involvement of another mod where they opened a thread in my name, spreading lies. How do you like, you love it or? Why? Just because you dont like my opinion. Now we are back at the point of intimidation, mass mobbing, .....

So please, if you want to discuss about ION, do it and dont forget to report correctly, not by double standards which became standard here. What a bunch of CryptoDolls, CryptoLols sounds nice too.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:23:46 PM

Clicks through the pages...

Yeah this is what I expected from the ION team.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:57:01 PM

Why is it when people want to discuss the topic at hand we get boki instead.  Looks like my report stats move from 14 at 100% to 15 at 100% *sigh*

I definitely, 100% positive remember reading a slack user question how 20 new masternodes went online when there weren't than many coins publicly available to make the 20 nodes.

If the core team took the premine and made 20 nodes (pure speculation on my part here. Not accusing anything.) they are literally stealing from the ION community as the community members will now get less stakes.

Has the team posted the addresses of the premine coins?

Thanks for the discussion, doesn't get to happen often in this thread lately...

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: