Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417953 times)
_S_C_

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:09:48 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 06:04:52 PM by _S_C_

@papampi
Thanks for your reply.

Install libutempter with this command
Code:

sudo apt install libutempter0

And please put the setting,config,logs, ...  in code so it won't take all the page Wink

Sorry for my to long initial post  Undecided

I've launched (gueke) sudo apt-get install libutempter0 + reboot.

No more warns now but still no mining process ... computer still in reboot's loop after some minutes (no process to run).

If you have ideas to solve this problem, there are welcome.

@VoskCoin
Thanks for your reply.

@_s_c_

your zen settings are wrong

for suprnova you need to create a username and then also manually addworker and match your username / worker name to that in your 1bash on nvoc

it's easier to get started on zenminepro /miningspeed /minez zone/ or luckpool if you're having trouble with that

also is there a good guide on how to SSH into your rigs from windows?

I'm usign Putty on my win10 pc to control my rig and I've also tried the local mode with the first gpu near the processor but no mining process at all even after my sudo apt-get install libutempter0 + reboot.

In order to be sure, when you say that with suprnova I need to use username/workername in 1bash, maybe it's a part of my problem.

I have an account with suprnova (zen) and also have a worker so - for example - if my suprnova username is gaol and my worker name is the same, how must I write correctly this in my 1bash's zenworker ? must I use : gaol.gaol ? or must I use a slash or something else ?

Same question with my worker password, where to put it in 1bash setup ?

_S_C_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panther666

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

Hi,

I have been running nvOC v0019 for 2 weeks now, and first of all big Thank You to @fullzero.
I works almost flawlessly, only had 1 instance not rebooting after sudden shutdown and one instance where I had a login loop.

Currently playing with the power limits and memory overclocks. And on that point I have a question, I know I have 1060 cards with Samsung VRAM and some with Micron VRAM (checked in windows with GPU-Z and Nvidia Inspector)

Since my switch to nvOC, I don't have access to this information anymore, my problem is I found no way to get the GDDR5 Vendor information in nvOC, so I have to keep low overclocks to accomodate the micron cards.

My question is there a command or a GUI tool that could give me that information for each of my 10 cards? (already tried I-Nex / lshw / lspci / nvidia-smi / nvidia-settings / hardinfo

Thank you for any help Smiley
salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

Now I'm getting new error

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/m1/mph_switch", line 36, in <module>
    exchrate=float(json.loads(urllib2.urlopen("https://api.coinbase.com/v2/exchange-rates?currency=BTC").read())["data"]["rates"][currency])

Seems like coinbase api blocks my country ip
cant open the url without vpn. Sad

Possible to disable exchange rate? and use btc as currency?

Pull up mph_switch in an editor, find the line beginning with "exchrate=" (it's the one shown above), and replace that line with this:

Code:
exchrate=float(json.loads(urllib2.urlopen("https://blockchain.info/ticker").read())[currency]["last"])

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

@papampi
Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for my to long initial post  Undecided

I've launched (gueke) sudo apt-get install libutempter0 + reboot.

No more warns now but still no mining process ... computer still in reboot's loop after some minutes (no process to run).

@VoskCoin
Thanks for your reply.

I'm usign Putty on my win10 pc to control my rig and I've also tried the local mode with the first gpu near the processor but no mining process at all even after my sudo apt-get install libutempter0 + reboot.

In order to be sure, when you say that with suprnova I need to use username/workername in 1bash, maybe it's a part of my problem.

I have an account with suprnova (zen) and also have a worker so - for example - if my suprnova username is gaol and my worker name is the same, how must I write correctly this in my 1bash's zenworker ? must I use : gaol.gaol ? or must I use a slash or something else ?

Same question with my worker password, where to put it in 1bash setup ?

_S_C_

Just replying to your ZEN address issue:

In your case it goes likes this-

suprnova; miningpoolhub or such pools most of the times doesn't care about worker password (not account password); nvOC's 3main is configured to have your password as 'z' or 'x' (pool doesn't cares if its different 99% times)

For EWBF miner its 'z' and rest of them are mostly set as 'x' in 3main (suggest you to set the same just in case)

It has to go like this:

Worker is what you add on suprnova portal

Code:
ZEN_WORKER="gaol"

Address is your username for logging into suprnova portal

Code:
ZEN_ADDRESS="gaol"

In 3main it is like this

Code:
ZENADDR="$ZEC_ADDRESS.$ZEC_WORKER"

screen -dmS miner $HCD --eexit 3 --fee $EWBF_PERCENT --pec --server $ZEN_POOL --user $ZENADDR --pass z --port $ZEN_PORT;

Based your inputs the above command shapes up like this:

Code:
ZENADDR="gaol.gaol"

screen -dmS miner $HCD --eexit 3 --fee 0 --pec --server zen.suprnova.cc --user gaol.gaol --pass z --port 3618;

So, in a nut shell; you only need to provide the address & worker details & the rest is already configured in 3main.

Hope it makes sense; please feel free to ask any more questions you have; happy to help Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

Any one having issue with MPH_SWITCHER ??

It was working fine, but stopped suddenly; can't see any error trace!!

There was one instance a week or so ago where switching stopped; a reboot fixed that, and it's not happened again since.  I don't know why it did that...temporary blockage of MiningPoolHub's API, perhaps?

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

Any one having issue with MPH_SWITCHER ??

It was working fine, but stopped suddenly; can't see any error trace!!

There was one instance a week or so ago where switching stopped; a reboot fixed that, and it's not happened again since.  I don't know why it did that...temporary blockage of MiningPoolHub's API, perhaps?

Yes, its probably the API has sent different data to what the MPH is expecting! But it is working now flawlessly.

I would like to thank you so much for your wonderful effort (both nicehash & mph switchers); going through the code has explored me to a lot of new info. Thank you so much for that Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

Hi,

I have been running nvOC v0019 for 2 weeks now, and first of all big Thank You to @fullzero.
I works almost flawlessly, only had 1 instance not rebooting after sudden shutdown and one instance where I had a login loop.

Currently playing with the power limits and memory overclocks. And on that point I have a question, I know I have 1060 cards with Samsung VRAM and some with Micron VRAM (checked in windows with GPU-Z and Nvidia Inspector)

Since my switch to nvOC, I don't have access to this information anymore, my problem is I found no way to get the GDDR5 Vendor information in nvOC, so I have to keep low overclocks to accomodate the micron cards.

My question is there a command or a GUI tool that could give me that information for each of my 10 cards? (already tried I-Nex / lshw / lspci / nvidia-smi / nvidia-settings / hardinfo

Thank you for any help Smiley

This question has been answered before; I don't think there is a way to identify the memory vendor information in Ubuntu/Linux.

_S_C_

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:30:39 PM

@damNmad

Thanx for your reply.

It has to go like this:

Code:

ZEN_WORKER="gaol"

Code:

ZEN_ADDRESS="gaol"

Now all working fine ...

After some minutes I have >750 sol/s per GPU. Is it a good number for a gtx1080ti ?

I probably need to twicking powerlimit / cc / cm ...

By the way, powerlimit is a watt number but I just don't know if cc and/or cm are for Mhz or % ?

What's your favorite overclocking or dowclocking numbers (powerlimit / cc / cm) for a MSI Geforce gtx1080ti Gaming OC ?

In advance, thanks for your help.

_S_C_
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

Now I'm getting new error

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/m1/mph_switch", line 36, in <module>
    exchrate=float(json.loads(urllib2.urlopen("https://api.coinbase.com/v2/exchange-rates?currency=BTC").read())["data"]["rates"][currency])

Seems like coinbase api blocks my country ip
cant open the url without vpn. Sad

Possible to disable exchange rate? and use btc as currency?

Pull up mph_switch in an editor, find the line beginning with "exchrate=" (it's the one shown above), and replace that line with this:

Code:
exchrate=float(json.loads(urllib2.urlopen("https://blockchain.info/ticker").read())[currency]["last"])
Thanks a lot. Wink

VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:49:29 PM

I connected to the rig via ssh . . but I don't understand what to do after that? I followed the guide I quoted on the last page but it is not working for me?

I'm basically stuck @ this point

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
_S_C_

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:27:16 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 09:38:29 PM by _S_C_

Code:
Posted by: VoskCoin
Insert Quote
I connected to the rig via ssh . . but I don't understand what to do after that? I followed the guide I quoted on the last page but it is not working for me?

just type following :
Code:
screen -ls
                    => + return     it's to see the actual running jobs

if you are mining, normaly, you should see 3 jobs :
1) the miner
2) temp (assuming temp supervision is on yes in your bash file)
3) watchdog (assuming wdog supervision is on yes in your bash file)

to see each job type the following :
Code:
screen -r miner 
               => + return    it's to see your mining jobs

Code:
ctrl + a + d 
                    => to exit the miner windows

same for the other jobs
Code:
screen -r temp
                 => + return

Code:
ctrl + a + d

Code:
screen -r wdog 
                => + return

Code:
ctrl + a + d

then type :
Code:
exit
                          => + return      it's to close your ssh session but the jobs still running

if you want to change your bash file, just type :
Code:
nano 1bash 
               => + return      nano it's a text editor - you can change what you want then ctrl + o to write out / then return /
                                                      then ctrl + x to close nano

if you change your bash file, you need to kill the miner
so for that, just type :
Code:
pkill -e miner
              => + return
after some seconds, your mining process restart by itself
to see if all working ok, just type :
Code:
screen -ls

Regards.

VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:45:29 PM

@damNmad

Thanx for your reply.

It has to go like this:

Code:

ZEN_WORKER="gaol"

Code:

ZEN_ADDRESS="gaol"

Now all working fine ...

After some minutes I have >750 sol/s per GPU. Is it a good number for a gtx1080ti ?

By the way, powerlimit is a watt number but I just don't know if cc and/or cm are for Mhz or % ?

What's your favorite overclocking or dowclocking numbers (powerlimit / cc / cm) for a MSI Geforce gtx1080ti Gaming OC ?

_S_C_
I use the stock settings for core / mem -- I need to fine tune this further , with a PL of 200 ~700 sols ~3.5 sols per watt
https://luckpool.org/workers/znWcPtNkPCj6VfLRfMhf6i44DvHoeEfNbcd
/
https://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1WRoxHVh8vhDJxAr6vpP4zzj3xHGF9ZbgQ

thanks for your reply above, will try it now

damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:08:16 PM

@damNmad

Thanx for your reply.

It has to go like this:

Code:

ZEN_WORKER="gaol"

Code:

ZEN_ADDRESS="gaol"

Now all working fine ...

_S_C_

Glad it worked.

Speaking of OC's , I only have 1 rig, which has only 1060's.

I can suggest the best for it but not much about 1080 TBH.

nvOC doesn't use %

I would suggest to try 80% of your power limit, my 1060 power limit is 120 and 80% of it is 96.

Core clock, fullzero suggested me in the beginning to increase 10 at a time until it crashes.

Once you find the stable CC - core clock then increase the MC - memory clock 50 at a time until you see the number of sols stable

This is just my illustration from my experience of 1060. If I were you, I would Google first and try what people suggesting, there are lots of topics about this

Tip: Every algorithm and every coin is different, so you need to change it depending on algorithm/coin you mine.

PS: Welcome to the Jungle Cheesy

VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:28:57 PM

Code:
Posted by: VoskCoin
Insert Quote

just type following :
Code:
screen -ls
                    => + return     it's to see the actual running jobs

if you are mining, normaly, you should see 3 jobs :
1) the miner
2) temp (assuming temp supervision is on yes in your bash file)
3) watchdog (assuming wdog supervision is on yes in your bash file)

to see each job type the following :
Code:
screen -r miner 
               => + return    it's to see your mining jobs

Code:
ctrl + a + d 
                    => to exit the miner windows

same for the other jobs
Code:
screen -r temp
                 => + return

Code:
ctrl + a + d

Code:
screen -r wdog 
                => + return

Code:
ctrl + a + d

then type :
Code:
exit
                          => + return      it's to close your ssh session but the jobs still running

if you want to change your bash file, just type :
Code:
nano 1bash 
               => + return      nano it's a text editor - you can change what you want then ctrl + o to write out / then return /
                                                      then ctrl + x to close nano

if you change your bash file, you need to kill the miner
so for that, just type :
Code:
pkill -e miner
              => + return
after some seconds, your mining process restart by itself
to see if all working ok, just type :
Code:
screen -ls

Regards.

both of those commands just leave me with this?

Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:01:09 AM

Anyone tested this distro with the Asrock H110 Pro BTC+ ?

All I get is a purple screen followed by the Ubuntu logo then a black screen and the USB key flashing forever. Tried 3 different USB drive same problem with one and the other one gives me a grub error.
Moordact

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:49:57 AM

I have rare occasion were it adds html code in front of the 1bash on updating via ssh pastebin.

Only very rare but it forces my rig to go into error though. This requires manual fix each time
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:42:06 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 01:21:52 PM by papampi

Thanks a lot @salfter.
SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING is working now,
But I think it does not change the power limit based on 1bash algo values
It does change CC and MC.

Code:
Myriad_Groestl_POWERLIMIT_WATTS=125
__Myriad_Groestl_CORE_OVERCLOCK=100
Myriad_Groestl_MEMORY_OVERCLOCK=100
Code:
    POWERLIMIT_WATTS=135
__CORE_OVERCLOCK=100
MEMORY_OVERCLOCK=600

screen start with this :
Code:
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_0:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_1:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_2:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_3:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_4:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_5:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_6:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_7:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_8:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_9:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_10:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_11:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_12:  135
INDIVIDUAL_POWERLIMIT_13:  135

TARGET_TEMP_0: 75
TARGET_TEMP_1: 75
TARGET_TEMP_2: 75
TARGET_TEMP_3: 75
TARGET_TEMP_4: 75
TARGET_TEMP_5: 75
TARGET_TEMP_6: 75
TARGET_TEMP_7: 75
TARGET_TEMP_8: 75
TARGET_TEMP_9: 75
TARGET_TEMP_10: 75
TARGET_TEMP_11: 75
TARGET_TEMP_12: 75
TARGET_TEMP_13: 75

FAN_ADJUST:  5
POWER_ADJUST:  5
ALLOWED_TEMP_DIFF:  3
RESTORE_POWER_LIMIT:  90

nvidia-smi :

Code:
m1@m1-desktop-101:~$ nvidia-smi
Thu Sep 14 15:53:00 2017
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NVIDIA-SMI 384.69                 Driver Version: 384.69                    |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+
| GPU  Name        Persistence-M| Bus-Id        Disp.A | Volatile Uncorr. ECC |
| Fan  Temp  Perf  Pwr:Usage/Cap|         Memory-Usage | GPU-Util  Compute M. |
|===============================+======================+======================|
|   0  GeForce GTX 1070    Off  | 00000000:01:00.0  On |                  N/A |
| 65%   74C    P2   102W / 135W |    421MiB /  8113MiB |     94%      Default |
+-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+
|   1  GeForce GTX 1070    Off  | 00000000:02:00.0 Off |                  N/A |
| 65%   71C    P2   133W / 135W |    180MiB /  8114MiB |     84%      Default |
|   2  GeForce GTX 1070    Off  | 00000000:03:00.0 Off |                  N/A |
| 65%   68C    P2   120W / 135W |    180MiB /  8114MiB |     97%      Default |
|   3  GeForce GTX 1070    Off  | 00000000:05:00.0 Off |                  N/A |
| 65%   69C    P2   112W / 135W |    180MiB /  8114MiB |     96%      Default |
|   4  GeForce GTX 1070    Off  | 00000000:06:00.0 Off |                  N/A |
| 65%   74C    P2   141W / 135W |    180MiB /  8114MiB |     91%      Default |
|   5  GeForce GTX 1070    Off  | 00000000:07:00.0 Off |                  N/A |
| 65%   74C    P2   123W / 135W |    180MiB /  8114MiB |     90%      Default |

Another question.
Is it possible to use multi algo switch from this link https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getautoswitchingandprofitsstatistics
instead of coin switch ?
Multi algo will switch coins based on their profits without stopping minner,
For example if mining zcash and zclassic goes more profitable it switches within the pool, and miner wont get restart...

kk003

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:13:10 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 04:56:45 PM by kk003

when i set:
BaliMiner_TELEGRAM_ALERTS="YES"

and after install libutempter0 got this error:

Code:
(guake:4329): libglade-WARNING **: unknown attribute `swapped' for <signal>.

INFO:guake.guake_app:Logging configuration complete
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/guake/guake_app.py:1785: GtkWarning: gtk_box_pack: assertion 'child->parent == NULL' failed
  self.mainframe.pack_start(self.notebook, expand=True, fill=True, padding=0)

** (guake:4329): WARNING **: Binding 'F12' failed!
INFO:guake.notifier:Notification service is not running (yet). Guake can't display notifications!
  We'll retry a few times more a bit later, but you can use
  the following command to disable the startup notification:
$ gconftool-2 --type bool --set /apps/guake/general/use_popup false

^CTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py", line 174, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", fname, loader, pkg_name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py", line 72, in _run_code
    exec code in run_globals
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/guake/main.py", line 239, in <module>
    exec_main()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/guake/main.py", line 236, in exec_main
    gtk.main()
KeyboardInterrupt

Then i press CTRL+C and the mining process starts ok

If I set:
BaliMiner_TELEGRAM_ALERTS="NO"

All runs ok.

In both cases (and from the first install of nVoc 0.19) i get this too:

All done.
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found

Any fix?
Thx.
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:50:34 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 04:55:35 PM by papampi

when i set:

Code:

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/guake/guake_app.py:1785: GtkWarning: gtk_box_pack: assertion 'child->parent == NULL' failed

INFO:guake.notifier:Notification service is not running (yet). Guake can't display notifications!

exec code in run_globals
    exec_main()
    gtk.main()
KeyboardInterrupt

If I set:

All runs ok.

All done.
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found

Any fix?
Thx.

Have you checked for upgradable packages ?
I think guake need to be updated

If not run

Code:
sudo apt update && sudo apt uograde
Reboot, let's see if it fixes.

kk003

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

when i set:

Code:

exec code in run_globals
    exec_main()
    gtk.main()
KeyboardInterrupt

If I set:
BaliMiner_TELEGRAM_ALERTS="NO"

All runs ok.

All done.
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found
No devices were found

Any fix?
Thx.

Have you checked for upgradable packages ?
I think guake need to be updated

If not run

Code:
sudo apt update && sudo apt uograde
Reboot, let's see if it fixes.

Thx so much, that fixed the problem :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: