Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:29:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 06:21:16 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:53:03 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

To think that Josh said that I look like a troll. That hurt me so badly. But, I must move on, to protect others that look like trolls so that they too don't feel the wrath of the great Zipkin. I'll start by warning this guy.

And then this guy.

honestly, they look more like gnomes...

check your PM!

"Thank you for coming, but we're going have to kindly ask you to leave because you don't look like a troll or a gnome. If you return and bother us, we will sue your Christian ass, not giving a shit about your wife and three kids. That's the way this group rolls."
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:23:56 AM

Phinnaeus... I'm starting to think you just don't like guys named Josh.    Grin

I'm truly sorry for those who have been screwed by this unscrupulous company... but damn, this is amusing!  A person couldn't possibly dream up something this absurd.  Absolutely surreal.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:16:23 AM

I don't care if clennell is right, all I know is that he is annoying as fuck.

Personally I hope AMT sues him. Because then at least josh will end up in the court room. ( I can't say on the stand or people start saying shit about law and order)
Then he will have to have the things he says sworn under oath.

I'm wondering if those records could be subpoenaed for any other pending court cases. I know there are a few of you out there with lawyers already.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:24:10 AM

Personally I hope AMT sues him. Because then at least josh will end up in the court room. ( I can't say on the stand or people start saying shit about law and order)

I'm wondering if those records could be subpoenaed for any other pending court cases. I know there are a few of you out there with lawyers already.

I highly doubt AMT is suing anybody.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:06:50 AM

I highly doubt AMT is suing anybody.

I'm in agreement with you here.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 08:10:09 AM

I'm truly sorry for those who have been screwed by this unscrupulous company... but damn, this is amusing!  A person couldn't possibly dream up something this absurd.  Absolutely surreal.

I have an autism friend named Josh here in Sandwich, IL. I shoot hoops with him in the spring/summer/fall when I head on over to the house where a half dozen adults with autism reside. At another house, I have a black guy named Larry that took two years before he started to communicating with people with my help, one microstep at a time.

Outside of Bitcoin, I truly believe that Josh of BFL could be friends, whereas Josh of AMT would never be. Hope that puts that into perspective somewhat.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:16:26 AM

Just an FYI for anyone who who doesn't know exactly what is entitled to you or under what regulation I'll post this for you.

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

Obviously AMT isn't aware of this, or more likely doesn't care as they've not followed many steps of this rule including the prompt return of requested refunds in one week, via us first class mail. I know my request hasn't been honored nor has many of your own, but I figured it might as well be laid out exactly how that process should look.

Anyway, the government can sue them for $16,000 for each violation. So it really is in their best interest to make with the refunds. I'm sure there are competent manufactures who would love to buy the hardware they have and produce miners to sell themselves.

Any way this ftc document makes for a dry but interesting read.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:41:44 AM

Ahh, away from the board for a few hours working on machines instead of computers. So much fun here!  AMT you can't sue a customer that you haven't refunded or sent a product to, for repeatedly asking you to ship their miner or send a refund... Dipshit. You also can't enforce a cease and desist on anyone for posting here, as unless YOU CAN PROVE that THE PERSON POSTING knows what they are saying is false, you'll never win a defamation suit. I already told you this however. If you sue someone, plan on paying for both your lawyer and the lawyer for whoever you sue. You will lose, in any court in this country. Courts do NOT stick up for a business engaging in fraud.

I know that you are going to be sued by a lot of people very soon. They have told me. When you go to court on those, be sure to ask the judge to get the people to stop posting negative accusations and questions... They will laugh at you.
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:16:00 AM

I have an autism friend named Josh here in Sandwich, IL. I shoot hoops with him in the spring/summer/fall when I head on over to the house where a half dozen adults with autism reside. At another house, I have a black guy named Larry that took two years before he started to communicating with people with my help, one microstep at a time.

Outside of Bitcoin, I truly believe that Josh of BFL could be friends, whereas Josh of AMT would never be. Hope that puts that into perspective somewhat.

Is this your gmick Phinnaeus.   Troll the forums to extorting companies for money???

Any anyone here who is an AMT customer has every right to be pissed but side with this antisemitic piece of shit who is screwing you all.  He has NO SKIN in the game expert for extorting companies like AMT, BFL and others WHICH HE AS DONE BEFORE AND BEEN PAID.  This is guy is no fucking savior,  he is just some smuck looking to paid to shut up!!!

IF you are an AMT customer this guy will ensure we AMT customers all get fucked in the end. 

PHINNAEUS is EXTORTING AMT, BFL and other companies for his profit while fucking you.    DO NOT BE FOOLED.
cobra89y

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:23:28 AM

Look AMT, can u prove ur shipping? Pictures at the warehouse or wherever your shipping from? Your going to have a bunch of justly unsatisfied customers either way, but this way you will silence more of them. These forum wars and flaming going on should be above you. Yes these people are making your company, and you specifically look bad. They really don't have to bother doing it though, ur lack of keeping people updated and unprofessional practices have done enough. Mostly what I see if real information from people here followed by name calling and such. You as a company owner should not be involved in these flame wars. If people insist on answers individually in forum about their orders, reply with info for the whole group. Every person here with a legitimate question who post wether it is disrespectful or not is most likely asking what a lot more people here would like to know. Transparentcy is agian the key. Post pictures, the miner is pics were helpful. Post some of them shipping, being packaged. Stuff like that now.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:33:47 AM

Is this your gmick Phinnaeus.   Troll the forums to extorting companies for money???

Any anyone here who is an AMT customer has every right to be pissed but side with this antisemitic piece of shit who is screwing you all.  He has NO SKIN in the game expert for extorting companies like AMT, BFL and others WHICH HE AS DONE BEFORE AND BEEN PAID.  This is guy is no fucking savior,  he is just some smuck looking to paid to shut up!!!

IF you are an AMT customer this guy will ensure we AMT customers all get fucked in the end. 

PHINNAEUS is EXTORTING AMT, BFL and other companies for his profit while fucking you.    DO NOT BE FOOLED.

Shut up.

You managed to get a miner before people that paid first, possibly.
You have no right to tell people who or what they can post about.
Amt customers are already getting fucked, if you had not noticed. Talking about it and questioning them about it is no basis to stop supposedly shipping miners. When they get sued and go out of business, it will be because of their actions, not Bruno's.
Finally, he isn't extorting them, they offered a bounty for him to show up, they lied about it, then supposedly gave him a miner. They would only do these things because they were worried that the things he was saying would be used against them in the upcoming lawsuits and press releases.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:05:56 AM

Just an FYI for anyone who who doesn't know exactly what is entitled to you or under what regulation I'll post this for you.

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

Obviously AMT isn't aware of this, or more likely doesn't care as they've not followed many steps of this rule including the prompt return of requested refunds in one week, via us first class mail. I know my request hasn't been honored nor has many of your own, but I figured it might as well be laid out exactly how that process should look.

Anyway, the government can sue them for $16,000 for each violation. So it really is in their best interest to make with the refunds. I'm sure there are competent manufactures who would love to buy the hardware they have and produce miners to sell themselves.

Any way this ftc document makes for a dry but interesting read.

It is entirely in AMT's best interest to refund their customers.  That is plain and obvious.

The problem with AMT may be that they have the funds tied up in manufacturing and operation and can't give a refund unless they do sell new units.  They can't sell new units if they can't show proof of delivery or can't sell them at a competitive price.  They can't delivery because they can't seem to build reliable systems.  the system they sent to Phin appears to have one board not working.  That's the show model!!!! 

It is anyone's guess if they can fix their problems.   Bitmine.ch their supplier seems to have similar problems delivery problems ( they at least have shipped ).   Anyway,  this entire thing looks to me like a complete disaster.  Wasted too much time on this already.   I'll wait to have the legal folks to resolve this.... no need to waste any more time trying to get into the bottom of this.    The facts are clear... AMT has not delivered and if they do, AMT would have delivered very late to not make ROI.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

Just so you know the people you are hurting. My wife cannot work or drive, also we have a young son in kindergarden. I am the one who is responsible to pay for everything here, car payment, mortgage, doctor bills. When it comes to that $6000 it means a lot to us, so sitting here helpless posting on this forum was the only thing I seemed to be able to do. My emails and phone calls were not answered. When you find yourself as the only one bringing in an income, you feel pressure to take action any way possible. You may say me buying a miner was not a responsible thing to do in my situation. I miscalculated that I would have a miner in Feb and our family would have some additional income. I just wanted to put a face to who you are hurting, we are real people with kids and families.
i understand where you are coming from but i payed for my miner out of profit i made from btc. i hope you diddnt see a miner as an easy way out... yes amt may be to blame in this matter but also if you spent money that should/could have been needed elsewhere then really your both to blame.
(not meant to be a insult in any way shape or form)
mellorbo

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:41:27 AM

Not an easy way out, but if I were to have the miner in Feb, there would have been a lot less risk. Sometimes you try different things to get out of the situation you are in, Hindsight being 20/20 this turned out not to be a smart move so far. I paid cash from our bank account since I don't have a bitcoin miner. This was real money we used to buy this.

i feel for ya bro i really do, im not in any financial luxury atm either and im lucky i made a few thousand £ a few month ago but that has soon gone and as im still unemployed atm so im trading like a mad man to make ends meet. i hope you get sorted soon. and yea hindsight is a bitch lol
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:53:40 AM

I am sure when AMT actually fulfills it commitment in full to their current costomers, sales will go up.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
mellorbo

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:14:01 PM

I am sure when AMT actually fulfills it commitment in full to their current costomers, sales will go up.
if they pull their act together get caught up and get everything back under control then i prob would order from amt again but only if they iron out all their problems. i cant say the same for many others but thats the way i see it
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:15:47 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 12:36:03 PM by ISAWHIM

AMT, please tell me which address to contact, (and what to put as the subject), to discuss the DIY-kit option.

I do want that, but you didn't reply here, you didn't reply to my PM in the forum, and I am not sure which email to reply to.

If you can, please at-least state which components are holding you back.

I don't need the case, the cages, or even the 6-board backplane. (As I would rather have the two-miner core setup, with the compensation for missing parts, as more boards. Thus, 8x mining boards setup as 4x and 4x with 2 backplanes, 2 raspberrypi's, 2 lcd, and the connected wires.)

They said PSU's were an issue, but I did not hear you say that. I am sure the PSU's you have on hand, could easily run the 4x boards fine, which is why I requested that setup, as 2 of the 4x boards. That also allows me to split the load better on my home wiring.

Thank-you, JD

P.S. That is the 6x boards you offered us for the late orders, almost a month ago, + 1 for the still late delivery, +1 for the "removed components". This would be +2 more additional boards for compensation, to make it 10x boards, if the PSU's were not available to be delivered. (This would still fit in the two 5x backplane setup, as this would bring the total boards to 10x and no PSU's, which I would have to additionally buy now.)

P.P.S. You don't even have to attach the heat-sinks, which should make it easy to ship. However, I will need the screws to mount the heat-sinks, and the heat-sinks should at-least be drilled, but they don't have to be. I have my own thermal-paste. Plus, I plan to modify them anyways. I can figure-out how to get it all wired-up without instructions. (Bonus if you can get all 8x-10x boards to run on just 1 raspberrypi with only 1 lcd. That will save you even more loss.)

P.P.P.S. I would have worked for minimum wage, at the least, living at the assembly-plant, working like a China-kid 24/7 if needed, to help. Still not sure why you never responded to my overly generous offer there. All I needed was a cot to rest on. (I don't sleep much. I sleep when my body stops responding to my brain. I am an insomniac with ADD, and an engineering electrician programming artist. A walking think-tank. lol.)
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:43:55 PM

AMT, please tell me which address to contact, (and what to put as the subject), to discuss the DIY-kit option.

I do want that, but you didn't reply here, you didn't reply to my PM in the forum, and I am not sure which email to reply to.

If you can, please at-least state which components are holding you back.

I don't need the case, the cages, or even the 6-board backplane. (As I would rather have the two-miner core setup, with the compensation for missing parts, as more boards. Thus, 8x mining boards setup as 4x and 4x with 2 backplanes, 2 raspberrypi's, 2 lcd, and the connected wires.)

They said PSU's were an issue, but I did not hear you say that. I am sure the PSU's you have on hand, could easily run the 4x boards fine, which is why I requested that setup, as 2 of the 4x boards. That also allows me to split the load better on my home wiring.

Thank-you, JD

P.S. That is the 6x boards you offered us for the late orders, almost a month ago, + 1 for the still late delivery, +1 for the "removed components". This would be +2 more additional boards for compensation, to make it 10x boards, if the PSU's were not available to be delivered. (This would still fit in the two 5x backplane setup, as this would bring the total boards to 10x and no PSU's, which I would have to additionally buy now.)

P.P.S. You don't even have to attach the heat-sinks, which should make it easy to ship. However, I will need the screws to mount the heat-sinks, and the heat-sinks should at-least be drilled, but they don't have to be. I have my own thermal-paste. Plus, I plan to modify them anyways. I can figure-out how to get it all wired-up without instructions. (Bonus if you can get all 8x-10x boards to run on just 1 raspberrypi with only 1 lcd. That will save you even more loss.)

P.P.P.S. I would have worked for minimum wage, at the least, living at the assembly-plant, working like a China-kid 24/7 if needed, to help. Still not sure why you never responded to my overly generous offer there. All I needed was a cot to rest on. (I don't sleep much. I sleep when my body stops responding to my brain. I am an insomniac with ADD, and an engineering electrician programming artist. A walking think-tank. lol.)
I just can not belive what i am reading:)
PSU POWER ISSUES LOAD OF HOME WIRES....

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:47:05 PM

Just so you know the people you are hurting. My wife cannot work or drive, also we have a young son in kindergarden. I am the one who is responsible to pay for everything here for my family in this economy, car payment, mortgage, doctor bills. When it comes to that $6000 it means a lot to us, so sitting here helpless posting on this forum was the only thing I seemed to be able to do. My emails and phone calls were not answered. When you find yourself as the only one bringing in an income, you feel pressure to take action any way possible. You may say me buying a miner was not a responsible thing to do in my situation. I miscalculated that I would have a miner in Feb and our family would have some additional income. I just wanted to put a face to who you are hurting, we are real people with kids and families. 

Yes, it indeed is sad that AMT is hurting real people.  Was there this other guy who bought like 3 miners and now has to go back in duty with the military?  He hasn't got his delivery yet and is trying to desperately sell his units to someone.  AMT is screwing over people who serve in the military who protect our way of life.  That is just absolutely pathetic. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:51:16 PM

Just so you know the people you are hurting. My wife cannot work or drive, also we have a young son in kindergarden. I am the one who is responsible to pay for everything here for my family in this economy, car payment, mortgage, doctor bills. When it comes to that $6000 it means a lot to us, so sitting here helpless posting on this forum was the only thing I seemed to be able to do. My emails and phone calls were not answered. When you find yourself as the only one bringing in an income, you feel pressure to take action any way possible. You may say me buying a miner was not a responsible thing to do in my situation. I miscalculated that I would have a miner in Feb and our family would have some additional income. I just wanted to put a face to who you are hurting, we are real people with kids and families.  

Yes, it indeed is sad that AMT is hurting real people.  Was there this other guy who bought like 3 miners and now has to go back in duty with the military?  He hasn't got his delivery yet and is trying to desperately sell his units to someone.  AMT is screwing over people who serve in the military who protect our way of life.  That is just absolutely pathetic.  

+1
The most pathetic is that Zipkin does not give a shit about it. I wish somone from their customers just do it in bulgarian way Zipkin knows what i mean Grin As long as there is not a leagal way which can work out even in US what elese have left to bring justice?
I am wandaring what a face to face meeting with happy AMT customer will bring to Zipkin Grin A nice bloody youtube video i guess Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: