Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  

You know what? I am not against your idea, and also not agreeing to it, i am neutral about this kind of issues, but is it also wrong that you gave second chances to a person? I also understand the other side that it is also hard to believe and still doubt once a person has already commited bad records, the worst case is that, you wouldn't also know that person personally because you've beenhiring online.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

If in case there was an illegal recruiter and company that surpassed this project, what may be the first thing this project team will be doing??. I heard you have that great privacy and security terms of management but if we encounter this events or problem what was the first thing to do. I knew you have that plan to eliminate that problem, can you please discuss some of that for us.
I believe that trustlogics knows that already. First and foremost, this project is all hiring and legalization to different countries are their primary concern. The team should update everyone of us because we need to know if trustlogics application is legible to our own country.
That is right, TrustLogics know that already and besides they are legit, know how to secure every jobseekers data. Every time that the jobseekers update their profile, they will always update also the security of the TrustLogics to make it good for the applicant.

basically, the trustlogics have a great project interms of hiring and for helping the job seekers to have a better jobs for them. I think that the Trustlogics have a goals that to secure the application data of every candicates and that the great thing to know.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

You're right, it's hard for people to have criminal records to find a good job because some companies do not accept such applicants. But I think you should not agree or based with their past because we do not know why they did that. The trustlogicS can also help them get a right job they may have criminal records, but they have completed studies, have degrees and they are more knowledgeable and capable in life.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
langka1213

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics)
bounties are not the issue on this by the way.
the topic is outside of that word.

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
Maybe that is one of the problem of this project coz they did not discuss the payment and token related terms for using this project. I mean if you would be presenting this project you must focus first on the price, payment, and costing of the project, if it was free it is great but if it has a payment it may be the same as other but have more feature than others. need to elaborate the costing and payment terms TrustLogics Team. Still good project though.
That is great idea, and besides it is also a big help for those who want to have a proper job through online application through the help of TrustLogics, they can also provide and get prepare for the specific amount that they need to pay on this project.

That's true, this projects is very helpful for all the jobseekers to find the jobs that fitted to their qualification, and their platform that have a great system for hiring. and like what the others said if ever that they need to pay, so just prepared it, and i am sure that this project will give you an great service.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

If in case there was an illegal recruiter and company that surpassed this project, what may be the first thing this project team will be doing??. I heard you have that great privacy and security terms of management but if we encounter this events or problem what was the first thing to do. I knew you have that plan to eliminate that problem, can you please discuss some of that for us.
I believe that trustlogics knows that already. First and foremost, this project is all hiring and legalization to different countries are their primary concern. The team should update everyone of us because we need to know if trustlogics application is legible to our own country.
That is right, TrustLogics know that already and besides they are legit, know how to secure every jobseekers data. Every time that the jobseekers update their profile, they will always update also the security of the TrustLogics to make it good for the applicant.

basically, the trustlogics have a great project interms of hiring and for helping the job seekers to have a better jobs for them. I think that the Trustlogics have a goals that to secure the application data of every candicates and that the great thing to know.
Definitely trustlogics have data protection in terms of data application ,that every user will have a data privacy to build this platform to insure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions,in the current public beta release of the platform,because it separated to  permissions for every group,so that basically, the display of individual components profile, can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
langka1213

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
Trustlogic will protect your identity from theft/scammers.
That's why I'm trust to trustlogics that will  surely find the job immediately with no hassle and less costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it, for traditional way, but now  this old senarrio will hope to be less problem encounter than before,  due to no need to worry about the main basic problem,because with trustlogics platform we make sure to assure and settle the main problem on the spot regarding  to this issue and service that can  make a great  services between employer and jobseeker negotiation ,therefore you really know that this platform trustlogics well be successful.

Thats pretty nice to know that the trustlogics have a good feedback to others, interms on their platform that have a great hiring system format. I hope that the some problem issues will be solve and I hope that this project will be much more to be success soon.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
That is true, every time we find a job every day we release a considerable amount of money for the transportation fee for the company we want to go. You will eat because of the huge number of applicants you will take some time to wait. It's okay to pay a small amount or fee if you're sure you'll have a good job.
The hiring process is very difficult in our country. You will go to a variety of employment agencies they will request some of your document, resume, school document, or previously employed work etc. They require payment per agency you are visiting. You spend a lot of money but they can not give you a job, even if you qualify for the job you want. Hopefully trustlogics is a solution on this kind of problem especially in our country.

Trustlogics will surely contribute in making the hiring process faster. It will bridge the job-seekers and the employers with just your online application. Since the data are verified employers and job-seeker will save on the cost of information verification.
Since job-seeker and employer will verified only  through online application,how to prevent data loss of trustlogics ?

trustlogics  will have  to prevent data loss because jobseeker we have individual value through in data privacy,this platform are ensure to any third party application to data platform ,which gain access to become complete, dependent on user defined permission in the current public beta release of platform.
-Basically jobseeker can replace their network user,into different group,which  profile of individual components are enable /disable for more recuiters,and recruiters will only see the data has been made visible for them to job seeker.

if there is an opportunity for a certain individual to have their own work that is based on their professions and educational background then go for there is trust logic project platform that is willing to help people who are asking for a jobs
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?

Aside from blockchain, Trustlogics will be providing high security to prevent hackers having access to users data. That being said, I believe that if a hacker is really determined to get in to Trustlogics, he will need to go and find away into multiple security measures placed by Trustlogics.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

My question is what’s the difference between trustlogic and other online job platform. I only knew one it’s the data privacy. Aside from that what’s the difference is it because it has a blockchain? Or another ICO to runaway lol
We appreciate your concern, We have many of the things which is different from others. Here are some examples of same- we are providing Trusted and Verified data for hiring industry
Permission-based data sharing
Certified Validators
Identity Protection using Blockchain
Shareable profile for Independent Service Providers

And you can join our Official Telegram Group of TrustLogics For Instant Help.
Here it is - https://t.me/trustlogics

Hi, although Trustlogics, did say the difference above. The main idea is the same for Trustlogics and other online job platform. However, Trustlogics offers verified information of its users, as such it is faster for recruiters and companies to hire a job-seeker based on his Trustlogics profile compared to his profile over other online job platform.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
That is true, every time we find a job every day we release a considerable amount of money for the transportation fee for the company we want to go. You will eat because of the huge number of applicants you will take some time to wait. It's okay to pay a small amount or fee if you're sure you'll have a good job.
The hiring process is very difficult in our country. You will go to a variety of employment agencies they will request some of your document, resume, school document, or previously employed work etc. They require payment per agency you are visiting. You spend a lot of money but they can not give you a job, even if you qualify for the job you want. Hopefully trustlogics is a solution on this kind of problem especially in our country.

Trustlogics will surely contribute in making the hiring process faster. It will bridge the job-seekers and the employers with just your online application. Since the data are verified employers and job-seeker will save on the cost of information verification.
Since job-seeker and employer will verified only  through online application,how to prevent data loss of trustlogics ?

that's right aside from the information that is being given to this forum, one of the most important information is does the investor,
people and the crypto enthusiast support the trust logic project platform? that is what the people wants to know.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

My question is what’s the difference between trustlogic and other online job platform. I only knew one it’s the data privacy. Aside from that what’s the difference is it because it has a blockchain? Or another ICO to runaway lol
We appreciate your concern, We have many of the things which is different from others. Here are some examples of same- we are providing Trusted and Verified data for hiring industry
Permission-based data sharing
Certified Validators
Identity Protection using Blockchain
Shareable profile for Independent Service Providers

And you can join our Official Telegram Group of TrustLogics For Instant Help.
Here it is - https://t.me/trustlogics

I am curious about your Permission-based data sharing. Is it like the Windows feature to a file or folder which have user permissions and what are their permitted capability like full access, read-only or write-only? Please elaborate how these features works, please.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

If you are a business owner, you would want your employees to be trustworthy and your office safe. A person with criminal record is most likely not get hired due to his past records and you cannot blame the employers on choosing a clean record of another applicant over that person with criminal record. Think about this, the applicant has a record of theft, would you still hire him as a cashier or treasurer in your company, or even as a regular staff he may not be able to pass. For this type of people it is better to get into entrepreneurial activities since they will find it harder to look for a job. They can also try their luck with Trustlogics, maybe some companies will still consider a person with criminal record based on skills and qualifications.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

If you are a business owner, you would want your employees to be trustworthy and your office safe. A person with criminal record is most likely not get hired due to his past records and you cannot blame the employers on choosing a clean record of another applicant over that person with criminal record. Think about this, the applicant has a record of theft, would you still hire him as a cashier or treasurer in your company, or even as a regular staff he may not be able to pass. For this type of people it is better to get into entrepreneurial activities since they will find it harder to look for a job. They can also try their luck with Trustlogics, maybe some companies will still consider a person with criminal record based on skills and qualifications.

Trustlogics AI will match your, profile and the recruiters job requirement to get the best results and recommend the best candidate for the job or the best job for your profile. For the criminal record and background checking it will be up for the validators to check that and companies to decide whether they would still hire that particular person. I believe that people who might have committed a sin or a crime before deserve a second chance in life. If his offence is that great, I don't think that he will still be out here applying for a job. He may have already paid for his crime by doing time in prison.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

that's right! because as per my own opinion that the trust logic project platform will be a great help for the people or job seekers who wants to have their regular jobs that are aligned to the educational attainment and interest
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...

Agreed this kind of project will do very important role into blockchain space because of having useful platform which will help the big companies to find the talented persons through this system. I also think this will be next big thing.
TrustLogics is one of the promising ICO in 2018. In fact, I do not see this just only for investment but it will help the community as well. If this project will successfully launch, a lot of possibility that the TLT token will increase in the future. Just wait for the moment till the prototype launch then we can see how it will rapidly grow up.
I think so, because the trustlogic will become more useful as payment on their project too. So many jobseekers all over the world, and for sure they will prefer to apply online compare to go at the agency without sure result of what they applying for.

TrustLogic have their amazing and interesting platform that has a good offer to the all jobseekers, their platform's will serve as a bigger chance for employers or companies to be qualified and verified as a job applicants, in that way we able to match a job that would fit their qualifications.

Any update on how their ICO is doing? I hope that more investors do appreciate what Trustlogics is and what will be the contribution of Trustlogics in our community and the help they will be able to provide to job-seekers. One thing is for sure, with Trustlogics being Free for its users, more and more people will join the Trustlogics platform.

I was also wondering how the ICO is going and like you, i was also hoping that more investors will pay attention to this project. Hopefully this will solve the problems for all those who seeks job and for those job applicants also. I can also see a great potential on this project and surely it will be successful. Hopefully the ICO will finished without any further hassle.

i definitely agree with you, because as what i have read in the white paper of the trust logic project their platform is worth supporting,
because of its mission to the people, applicants and job seekers. to help them to have job a job that fits to their interests.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.

Looks like you are right there BitcoinPanther.

We might be seeing TrustLogics bringing in Industry 5.0 to the hiring industry with the collaborations they are showcasing on their platform.

With AI acting the smartest to match and filter applications based on job opening and the seekers qualification and the platform being built on top of the blockchain technology, i also believe that we are to witness another phase of revolutionary change in the recruitment industry.

I totally agree with what you have said. We are expecting a revolutionary change in recruitment industry which uses Blockchain Technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI). I know some platform but I doubt if it is hack-free and uses AI in their processing.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: