Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:00:58 AM

Ok lets try this nice and slow.

Is Boris you as in Boris is your account you post as
Or.. is Boris you as in your name and someone else is posting as?

The lady being a bitch is whats posted as the signature in the profile.. I don't know who mijanic or whatever the name is.

I am still confused answer those questions so people understand you.

Hey, who do you want to advice if you say that you dont understand? So many of explanations were reported as offtopic. Does it mean nobody read and reported or does it mean you simply did not understand?

I dont know, it is pretty impossible that you did not understand. I can point you several reasons and posts confirming my assumption that you should have understood it much earlier.

It was me who went more than 1 step towards to suchmoon and bitpop to solve these issues. This thread is is full of intimidation, it looks like their solution. I call it all the time intimidation because it intimidates users like you and others to take an side. Nobody of you was nice to me Smiley, but ok, I'll do you this favour and try it again in an nice way, to see what is it currently that you guys are going for.

Nicely, please read the link that I previously posted. Now honestly, what is it that you dont understand? You dont understand that it is an report to bitcointalks administration? You dont understand that Boris is my name and bitpop is using it because he thinks I doxxed suchmoon? Smiley. You dont understand that if you support them you commit crime and you could be punished by law for their activities and your support of such? You dont understand that it looks pretty bad for trolls of this thread and that you all went to far? You dont understand why you should be more respectfull to other members here, especially if you are not sure what is going on?

So many questions, can you reply any of them, nicely? You are in this report if you would read it. Maybe you could take now care about making your mistakes good? I think I asked you nicely now and I stayed gentle in my post. Even grammar gets better.

Now you could maybe exlpain me nicely why do you support these double standards and if you are going to undertake anything against it Smiley? Maybe you will just watch like phildo because it looks like you had fun on taking part on crime that occured in this thread and now it is not that funny anymore as you start to understand that you were wrong. What will you do, will you turn to an ignorant of this issue or will you report on it?
Asking for proof is not supporting.

Again there is only 1 question and 1 question you have not answered. At least we understand your complaint now. So answer this one question so people know and understand.

1. What proof do you have that it is bitpop?

I have read your pastebin and you never say how it is or your proof you just say it is bitpop. If you don't show proof then your accusation means nothing.

And by the way just because people don't report who you say to or people ask you for proof doesn't mean its a criminal activity. And no you are wrong the only way people are acting illegal is if you can prove they are also working with those people in the actual activity. In the eyes of the law its innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on you to prove this. I'm confident in saying that nobody on this forum and comment here is in any way involved in what you accuse them of unless you have specific proof. Continued accusations to people without proof actually is defamation of character and libel which is against the law, this you can be guilty of. See definition of libel

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/libel

So again

1. Post proof that it is bitpop. If you can do that im sure people will support you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:11:06 AM

Ok lets try this nice and slow.

Is Boris you as in Boris is your account you post as
Or.. is Boris you as in your name and someone else is posting as?

The lady being a bitch is whats posted as the signature in the profile.. I don't know who mijanic or whatever the name is.

I am still confused answer those questions so people understand you.

Hey, who do you want to advice if you say that you dont understand? So many of explanations were reported as offtopic. Does it mean nobody read and reported or does it mean you simply did not understand?

I dont know, it is pretty impossible that you did not understand. I can point you several reasons and posts confirming my assumption that you should have understood it much earlier.

It was me who went more than 1 step towards to suchmoon and bitpop to solve these issues. This thread is is full of intimidation, it looks like their solution. I call it all the time intimidation because it intimidates users like you and others to take an side. Nobody of you was nice to me Smiley, but ok, I'll do you this favour and try it again in an nice way, to see what is it currently that you guys are going for.

Nicely, please read the link that I previously posted. Now honestly, what is it that you dont understand? You dont understand that it is an report to bitcointalks administration? You dont understand that Boris is my name and bitpop is using it because he thinks I doxxed suchmoon? Smiley. You dont understand that if you support them you commit crime and you could be punished by law for their activities and your support of such? You dont understand that it looks pretty bad for trolls of this thread and that you all went to far? You dont understand why you should be more respectfull to other members here, especially if you are not sure what is going on?

So many questions, can you reply any of them, nicely? You are in this report if you would read it. Maybe you could take now care about making your mistakes good? I think I asked you nicely now and I stayed gentle in my post. Even grammar gets better.

Now you could maybe exlpain me nicely why do you support these double standards and if you are going to undertake anything against it Smiley? Maybe you will just watch like phildo because it looks like you had fun on taking part on crime that occured in this thread and now it is not that funny anymore as you start to understand that you were wrong. What will you do, will you turn to an ignorant of this issue or will you report on it?

You can put me in your report all you want. But just because i can't understand you and moderators moderate how they want doesn't make me an accomplice. Here lets look at your pastebin.

Quote from: bokis_pastebin
I urge you now to check this user and take all measures about this group of spammers, starting with bitpop who used my name and commited crime in form of document fraud, hacking, identity theft and public mobbing. Suchmoon, oOoO, phildo, .... and their whole crew, they all support it and continue. You allow them to do that and you remove all replies. Please ban them, they are top spammers of this forum. ION thread has 119 pages, lets say 117 are offtopic if we take it strict.

Ok so you added me in the report. With no proof what so ever and the fact i didn't side with you i am now involved with crimes of doco fraud, hacking, identity theft and public mobbing. You have no connection of me to these actitivities and the only thing you technically have and i'll agree with is that i didn't take your side. Basically what you are accusing me of is things that aren't true and this is libel and illegal so it is you that is commiting a crime. Unless you gather logs from subpoena's and the like and prove that i have involvement in hacking etc which you be bloody amusing for you to do as it would be a complete waste of time because you'll get nothing as im not involved.

Essentially you should take that statement back if you want to play policeman. By all means keep adding stuff and telling lies about other members here. If you prove however that these people are who you say they are with actual "proof" i.e. emails, records etc other than you saying so i might consider your statements to have more merit.

At present though it looks like to me
1. someone is using your name and you're pissed off and this i can understand
2. you say its bitpop but show no reason of how you know its bitpop
3. you are pissed off and because others can't understand you in the past you add them to a list as being involved with again no proof
4. because you are pissed off with this you ask moderators to ban accounts when you have no actual proof

Also you like freedom of speech and are annoyed your posts are removed but you want others banned to stop their freedom of speech.

Does this sound like the guts of it all?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:17:37 AM

Ok i read your pastebin and the english in it is really hard to understand. But from what i gather you had dox information of suchmoon that wasn't available publicly. Doesn't this make you complicit in doxes? You cover all things about your name and this mijanic or whoever that you did domain for... you don't cover in any way though how its bitpop that is that account. You just say its bitpop. People are more likely to believe you if you post some actual proof of how it is bitpop.

Btw calling people bitches and names because they don't understand you didn't help your case or people understand you. The issue has always been your english typing and getting your message across and your frustration and issues were because of your bad english. We understand its your second language but don't expect people to understand it. If you post in english its your responsibility to do it right or keep calm when people don't understand.... not ours.

Smiley, I did not expect you anything else, only useless argumentation based on ???language skills??? Smiley. When you dont have arguments, you claim in discussion on everything else, in this case you try to explain your failed actions with someone's language skills. English is my 4th language, not 2nd. You are free to talk to me in any other language, show me your language skills, until now I am not that impressed with your logic neither with your language skills.

You say you want it nicely Smiley, then you start to pick up on language. You are pretty pathetic with this attemp, you constantly bring it into discussion.

Which information was not available Smiley? You are now first person in public accusing me in suchmoons dox, do you understand it or will you pretend later it was based on someone's language skills? I assume the latest by the last posts that you made.

Smiley, playing down does not work anymore, dont make an fool of you. I will not stay anymore nice if you continue this playing down, you asked to be nice, I stayed, now its your turn my friend.

I wouldn't write in any other language because i couldn't do it properly.. you wouldn't understand because i couldn't do it well so i don't!!!

No i didn't accuse you of the dox i said if you had the information and it wasn't publicly available doesn't that make you involved in a crime? Its a question not an accusation... i got that info from your pastebin see below

Quote from: bokis_pastebin
Hello,

identity theft is the reason. Suchmoon was doxed, bitpop though without any proof it was me. He decided to use my data which is not publicly available.

You said suchmoon was doxed and bitpop did it without any proof it was you. You said bitpop used your data (dox info i assume) which is not publicly available... that is YOU saying you had it unless you wrote it wrong.

THAT ENTIRE PASTEBIN doesn't say ANYWHERE how its bitpop.

I won't type more so you can answer just the 1 question.

1. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ITS BITPOP?

Point me to the section... copy paste the line that shows this i can't find it anywhere in your pastebin.

Im actually over talking with you and i encourage you to report me all you want file your law complaints etc. You will not get anywhere because you don't show any proof. I suspect you honestly think a policeman will knock on my door and say we got a report from boki with no evidence and now we are going to lock you up. Good luck.

I'm going back to the ion topic at hand.. i honestly think that if someone is pretending to be you they are having a big laugh because of this. I honestly don't think you'll get anywhere with your report to bitcointalk either considering your country is away from where bitcointalk is hosted and there is no real international internet law.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:29:32 AM

buddy, this thread as well as others that were opened by suchmoon are an proof. This is the reason why moderation was so busy in removing my posts.

Bitpop is accused by me in it, I am not an judge who will decide if its him, neither law execution force. Points about the law that you brought, exactly these you do break with supporting all this story. For you,it should not matter if its bitpop or not, it should matter that it is happening and that it is wrong. You play it just down, like stated before, now it does not work anymore.

You are mad if you think that this flipping that I need to prove anything is correct step after you say that my words are backed up. You want me now to play judge where you claimed before that I should not play police.

Now do your investigation and tell me who is doxxing me Smiley, his/her motives and backup your statements. As last, your non reaction to report on this user means you dont believe it is me?

Great, you were the one who is not scared of being doxed. Give me your number, I will call you from the number that I accuse bitpop uses for his silnecing and intimidation attemp which failed totaly.

How about it, will you back up now your words and post your number? If you are scared, do it over PM Smiley.

Ok let break this apart

Because people open posts for you to post your off topic thats proof its bitpop?
For me it should not matter if its bitpop or not? Well actually it should because if you accuse them you have to prove it so therefore it doesn't matter who it is.

I never said your words are backed up.. quite the opposite your words aren't backed up and i stand by that. Prove its bitpop.

Use my investigative skills to tell who is doxing you? I don't know who it is and i don't care. Its your identity. The only info on a dox i have is from you and you saying its bitpop without proof. Who do i think it is? I dunno its someone but without proof i can't agree its bitpop.

Not being scared of being doxed? Its true im not. But you know what doxing is right? Its someone else finding that info out. Im not going to give it to you because its not a dox then is it silly? Tell me this.. with how incoherent you are on this forum and what crazy affiliations you might have why would i give you a phone number? Im not scared but i really don't have time in my day to filter calls because you misuse the information, i think you're crazy if you think anyone would post that.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:43:53 AM

buddy, this thread as well as others that were opened by suchmoon are an proof. This is the reason why moderation was so busy in removing my posts.

Bitpop is accused by me in it, I am not an judge who will decide if its him, neither law execution force. Points about the law that you brought, exactly these you do break with supporting all this story. For you,it should not matter if its bitpop or not, it should matter that it is happening and that it is wrong. You play it just down, like stated before, now it does not work anymore.

You are mad if you think that this flipping that I need to prove anything is correct step after you say that my words are backed up. You want me now to play judge where you claimed before that I should not play police.

Now do your investigation and tell me who is doxxing me Smiley, his/her motives and backup your statements. As last, your non reaction to report on this user means you dont believe it is me?

Great, you were the one who is not scared of being doxed. Give me your number, I will call you from the number that I accuse bitpop uses for his silnecing and intimidation attemp which failed totaly.

How about it, will you back up now your words and post your number? If you are scared, do it over PM Smiley.

Ok let break this apart

Because people open posts for you to post your off topic thats proof its bitpop?
For me it should not matter if its bitpop or not? Well actually it should because if you accuse them you have to prove it so therefore it doesn't matter who it is.

I never said your words are backed up.. quite the opposite your words aren't backed up and i stand by that. Prove its bitpop.

Use my investigative skills to tell who is doxing you? I don't know who it is and i don't care. Its your identity. The only info on a dox i have is from you and you saying its bitpop without proof. Who do i think it is? I dunno its someone but without proof i can't agree its bitpop.

Not being scared of being doxed? Its true im not. But you know what doxing is right? Its someone else finding that info out. Im not going to give it to you because its not a dox then is it silly? Tell me this.. with how incoherent you are on this forum and what crazy affiliations you might have why would i give you a phone number? Im not scared but i really don't have time in my day to filter calls because you misuse the information, i think you're crazy if you think anyone would post that.

Sweet of you Smiley, you failed in your attemp to play it down.

It is you and your buddies that are instignating and breaking rules since 50 pages. I dont need to impress you.

My conversaitons with bitpop were private, he still has an chance to comment on all this. We saw his comments, he stays now away.

You are in an illusion that I will post emails and PM's in public only for your satisfaction. Suchmoon and her buddies could post emails, pixelpowered already posted PM's and he is in touch with bipop (actually doxxer Smiley ). Pixelpowered even spreads BS around that he is an Elite Hacker but he is not more than an elite Hooker with an special discount on the topics like this thread Smiley.

Now prove me that I am wrong, you and all your buddies. Where is suchmoon or bitpop to reply to all these allegations? Maybe you could call them?

You guys speak a lot about ION, Adam, transparency, me, suchmoonn .... Dont be scared, I am nice guy Smiley, give me your number and I will write you an smms from this number. In an second you will know if I lie or not.

@suchmoon
Could you reply to all questions that occured in this thread since you disappeared? Mainly how does it come that you did not report on user "Boris..." if you knew about this? How does it come that you dont comment on things like that Smiley?

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:53:43 AM

Where is this coin listed?  The ICO promised lots of impossible/improbable things (in my ignorant opinion).  What's on the roadmap? What has been accomplished so far?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:04:29 AM

Ok let break this apart

Sweet of you Smiley, you failed in your attemp to play it down.

It is you and your buddies that are instignating and breaking rules since 50 pages. I dont need to impress you.

My conversaitons with bitpop were private, he still has an chance to comment on all this. We saw his comments, he stays now away.

You are in an illusion that I will post emails and PM's in public only for your satisfaction. Suchmoon and her buddies could post emails, pixelpowered already posted PM's and he is in touch with bipop (actually doxxer Smiley ). Pixelpowered even spreads BS around that he is an Elite Hacker but he is not more than an elite Hooker with an special discount on the topics like this thread Smiley.

Now prove me that I am wrong, you and all your buddies. Where is suchmoon or bitpop to reply to all these allegations? Maybe you could call them?

You guys speak a lot about ION, Adam, transparency, me, suchmoonn .... Dont be scared, I am nice guy Smiley, give me your number and I will write you an smms from this number. In an second you will know if I lie or not.

@suchmoon
Could you reply to all questions that occured in this thread since you disappeared? Mainly how does it come that you did not report on user "Boris..." if you knew about this? How does it come that you dont comment on things like that Smiley?

You aren't posting private emails and pms for my amusement..... im not posting my phone number for your amusement.
I can't call bitpop, suchmoon etc because i don't know them, i don't know their names and i don't know their numbers.

Bitpop is quiet because he always is likely. He posts random funnies in forum topics.

If you don't provide proof its bitpop then its pointless you posting ramblings here because it does nothing.. people aren't going to just believe you and fight for you "because you're a nice guy". Post the proof or quit posting about it and take it up with the mods and your interpol like you say you are.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:09:09 AM

Where is this coin listed?  The ICO promised lots of impossible/improbable things (in my ignorant opinion).  What's on the roadmap? What has been accomplished so far?

It's listed on yobit, and their in house exchange. We are still waiting for the middle of June to happen for the release of the first game.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:10:57 AM

Where is this coin listed?  The ICO promised lots of impossible/improbable things (in my ignorant opinion).  What's on the roadmap? What has been accomplished so far?

Coins only listed on their exchange i think and maybe one other tiny tiny one that i don't know the name of.

ICO's usually promise lots of impossible things see gaw and paycoin. If you put down measurable realistic small goals it won't hype people into buying would it? You promise early take the money, then later you change the goal posts and deliverables.

Roadmap is basically... gravity at some point. 1 game per month, some buy back floor thing from purchases.

In short its this

a coin with random flash look alike 2d games with no innovation just platformers or things done before. The games are somehow tied to ions success but only because its been coined a gaming coin.

Community members from old paycoin and a few new stragglers are all that is buying and trading the coin.

Thats it for now because adam matlack doesn't answer questions and the slack channel is just random chatter. What you see is what you get basically... or in gravitys case what you don't get.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:12:26 PM

i encourage everyone to report boki.... he could start a new thread and list his issues with dox but he spams an ion thread. Just report him and he'll get banned because he doesn't follow the loose rules.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:15:43 PM

I think we're supposed to be impressed by this new explorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/

On the plus side, coins are moving around, still not a lot of volume on exchanges, wonder what's going on.
DaDox

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:59:46 AM

Boki15 - Please look this up:

You look like a 1 legged man in an ass kickin competition.

I follow this thread for the humor, but I am starting to feel sorry for you.  I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to accomplish.  Are you trying to dox, be doxxed, get these folks off your back, get them off everyoines back or what.

You are fighting a losing battle, not because of lack of trying but because you lack the discipline and tools to fight this war.  For starters, you and the Ion team have completely fucked up the Dox I have provided on these here forums.  I mean, you are trying to help the Ion team and they cant even help themselves.  For fucksake  you guys took the little bit of info I have left and fucked it all up.  

Who exactly are you trying to fight? If it is suchmoon then fight suchmoon and leave the other wannabes out of it and ignore them.  Those other guys cannot wipe their own asses without asking suchmoons permission.  If you are wondering who I am talking about then that is the problem.  It is Owlcatz and YoYo - I meant 0o0o0 or whatever.  They havent had an original thought since they signed up on this forum, I mean hell, who asked to be doxxed except for a couple of village idiots like YoYo and AlleyCatz.. Why do they ask, because they are looking for attention and you are giving it to them.  Fuck those village idiots.

Next mistake - stop dragging other people into your shit storm.  Why in the fuck is Bitpoop, bitfuck or whatever that fat asses name is involved anyway.  

Another error, stop sending any communication with these fucks, they arent going to help you and will turn it back on you.

Last point. your english sucks ass, so please limit your post to 1-2 sentrences because no normal human being is going to try and decipher 3 pages of butchered english, sorry, massacred english.

Hope this helps -  

As for suchmoon - kisses for you babe - I am ready when you are bitch

ION TEAM - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING WITH THAT GAME - WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVEN DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:08:52 AM

ION TEAM - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING WITH THAT GAME - WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVEN DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT

Thats obvious, people that have bought ion and want it to succeed and think throwing more money at it will gain it adoption.

Can i at least be the yoyo master?

Maybe i could make yoyo coin or something and perhaps peg it against precious stones or include a store where people can trade yoyo coin for gold or silver or something. Would that be an original idea?

Quote from: DaDox
For starters, you and the Ion team have completely fucked up the Dox I have provided on these here forums

Not sure why you gave him the dox info if he fucked up what you provided... And if the dox info is correct im not sure how a rambling lunatic can fuck it up if its valid.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:47:54 PM

Stop resetting my keybase password, you're wasting your time

wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:07:46 AM

On the plus side, coins are moving around, still not a lot of volume on exchanges, wonder what's going on.

it will pik up soon. big ting come for ION. just surprise.  Wink
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:15:08 AM

sockpuppet says what?

Oh stop, you are really replying with neg trust? Morons. All of you ION-Tards.  Grin

ION will go moon high and you miss out. very bad person you. very bad. no nice.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:34:27 AM

to the moon, kinda like the last coin from these geniuses at work? the awesome paycoin. its trading at less than a cent with 24h-volume of 2$. they tried to revive this scam coin for a year and here is the result

what makes ion different?  Cool lofty plans of leveraging their tiny community to rope in 3rd party devs? yes dream on

ps: its been like 2 months and ionomy pte still doesnt exist... starting to look like that graval or what ever it was is not theirs to begin with (smoke screen)... nothing takes that long
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:04:23 AM

to the moon, kinda like the last coin from these geniuses at work? the awesome paycoin. its trading at less than a cent with 24h-volume of 2$. they tried to revive this scam coin for a year and here is the result

what makes ion different?  Cool lofty plans of leveraging their tiny community to rope in 3rd party devs? yes dream on

ps: its been like 2 months and ionomy pte still doesnt exist... starting to look like that graval or what ever it was is not theirs to begin with (smoke screen)... nothing takes that long

Yeah, I noticed that there still doesn't appear to be a registered company under the name 'Ionomy PTE' too. I think we can safely assume that Matlack/accountant chap in Singapore/whoever don't seem to care about that oversight, so it's unlikely to ever be registered.

In other news, very nearly the end of June, and still no blockbuster Gravity game, even in beta form. What momentum they had (and let's be honest, they didn't have much to begin with) has now been lost in this slow as molasses release cycle. How they'll meet their one game a month target in the future is somewhat baffling to me, but never mind.

Bizarrely, no one on slack really seems all that bothered, despite them being the parties that presumably largely bankrolled this venture.

We await 'Gravity' with baited breath...
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:55:05 PM

Email update from the ION team.

"Hello ionomy,
Over the past weekend we have been upgrading our wallet security, and beginning the introduction of  "sub-accounts" for each user. Users will soon be able to export their private keys from the site, allowing for more flexible wallet management. Unfortunately, we had to reset previous addresses during this process.

Following this upgrade all previous user deposit addresses need to be reset. Previous addresses on ionomy.com are no longer valid receiving addresses.

If you currently have a missing ION deposit, please contact support with your account email address, the deposit address and the txid of the missing transaction and the developers will process the transactions manually.

Moving foward, all users must generate new ION addresses and no longer use the previous addresses associated with their account. We will not be able to credit missing deposits made to old account addresses after July 1st.

To generate a new ion receiving address:
Click the “Receive button”
Choose ion from the dropdown menu and click “Select”
Your new ion address will be displayed after clicking “Select”

Generate New address now

We realize this may inconvenience for all of our users and apologize in advance. We tried several solutions to avoid resetting our users addresses, but we were unable to reconcile the new deposit system with the previous.. Security is always of our foremost concern, and this change will both enhance our system security and allow for a better user experience within the platform in the future.

If you have any questions, please contact us at support@ionomy.com or join us at slack.ionomy.com.

Thank you,
The ionomy Team
"

Security emails usually mean something was caught.
Good thing there's only about 300~ish iontards involved and they blindly obey the ION team.

"Our mailing address is:
ionomy
111 North Bridge Road 08-18 Peninsula Plaza
singapore 179098
Singapore
"

People should google that address.
Its a mall shopping center.
http://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/peninsula-plaza/111-north-bridge-road-179098/6775_12884.html - can't seem to locate ionomy or Gravel in it either under the directory.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:29:23 PM

"Our mailing address is:
ionomy
111 North Bridge Road 08-18 Peninsula Plaza
singapore 179098
Singapore
"

People should google that address.
Its a mall shopping center.
http://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/peninsula-plaza/111-north-bridge-road-179098/6775_12884.html - can't seem to locate ionomy or Gravel in it either under the directory.

The address is most likely a virtual office/mail forwarding service.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: