Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

Also,

What do you guys think about financing? Like, lets say your in the 620 and above range, and you could finance our th/s miners, would that be something you guys would be interested in? Just throwing that one out there, we'd like to get an opinion from the community on that one.

I don't understand what you are talking about.

Maybe you need to be more specific here.

If you could finance our miners, backed by visa/discover financing, at a 4% - 8% interest rate, with your choice of 6, 12, 18, or 24 month installments, and the possibility (depending on your score) to have 0% APR and no money down for the first 6 months, would that be something you guys might find worth wild.

"Thanks, AMT. This means a lot to me and Pebbles, here. We will pay back our loan and have a handsome home to live in once we start a hashin'."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:35:08 AM

I wonder if these accounts are AMT. And if so I wonder if this is what they meant by going on the offensive.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:35:55 AM

AMT just "updated" their wattage on the site  to "900W -1200W." Can you believe it! What if they come in "below" expectations, how cool would that be!?

Seriously guys, have a field day with it. Smiley We're still selling the most economic chip on the market.

And the dancing cat was just cute and excited don't you think. Today was a good day guys, lets make the best of it and get excited for next weeks miners.

Lead time on the 1.2Th's is still end of march. Orders that get in soon will still ship by March 31st, just a heads up we'll take down that offer on Friday.

Although AMT probably garnered a many sales due to this post alone, I'm pretty sure their gravy train ended come March, and am in robbing-Peter-to-pay-Paul mode.

I'm sure it pisses Josh off to no end that everybody knows exactly where AMT stands - Against the Wall Like a Redneck Mother.
serpiente12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:36:30 AM

Hi All,   (updated 2/1/2014)

We're Advanced Mining Technologies and we're located in Haverford, PA.

We design, build, assemble and ship Asic miners. We've worked with Bitfury, Avalon, and now the coincraft A1 chip for our terrahash miners.

We accept most forms of payment. Local pickup is an option for sure. Our pricing vs lead time is the best in the industry. We're real and when you call the office someone usually picks up.

Below are some key factors that separate us from most other asic manufacturers.

1. We've actually shipped miners and have been doing so since November 2013.
2. We speak to our customers directly and we are trying to improve our customer service everyday.
3. You can find our products on Amazon and buy them with a credit card.
4. We're American and proud to build our miners in America and not China.
5. We deliver on time if the situation is in our immediate control.
6. We take checks, and all forms of checks too, even personal.
7. We offer customer support for guys that are just starting in the mining industry.
8. Our hardware is built to be upgradable, you can add more GH/s to each of our machines accept the 80ghs (as of now).
9. We're in this for the long haul and we've filed with the IRS.
10. We don't mine.

We are working very hard, and we're usually over tired and kinda out there, but your free to come see us at our administrative office anytime you'd like. We are located at:
355 lancaster Ave, Bldg E1, Haverford, PA 19041.  If your coming from  downtown Philly or I95, take 476 to cityline ave and then after a few miles make a right on Lancaster.

To newbies:  There are a lot of scams out there, please take your time and evaluate each seller/company/manufacturer before buying. Even if the deal seems great or the buying opportunity seems to be limited.

There are a few decent companies in America, and a few decent companies in Europe that actually sell, build and ship miners, but most foreign companies are  complete scams.

ANNY really big news inc or updates in hardware crafting ?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:37:37 AM

First units ship out on Wednesday guys. We'll make a video of the miner as well and list all details.

The rackmount case option is available: we're going with a Norico model and have purchased about 50 so far for clients those that would like to switch from the standard desktop to the rackmount option can do so by writting to sales@advancedminers, state your order number and the fact that you'd like to switch from desktop to rackmount. Both the desktop and rackmount cases allow for an additional two hashing modules (240Ghs each), there is not difference in assembly time or lead time, we're just trying to please the more technical side of the community a bit. We're also trying  to offer further upgrades in the future if we can get this model's board down to 3.5inch size which we're working on.

We're also launching limited sales for a 2.4Th/s (100 units total) (April 1st delivery guaranteed ) and 3.0Th/s (50 units Total) (April 15th delivery guaranteed ). We'll update the site shortly but our main goal in the moment is to assemble and ship these 1.2's and get them out the door and reviewed by the community. Sales for both of these lots will be open for a limited time.

production video and First shipments out the door on Wednesday boys.

Thanks for sticking with us and supporting us thus far.

Totally amazing!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:40:58 AM

First units ship out on Wednesday guys. We'll make a video of the miner as well and list all details.

The rackmount case option is available: we're going with a Norico model and have purchased about 50 so far for clients those that would like to switch from the standard desktop to the rackmount option can do so by writting to sales@advancedminers, state your order number and the fact that you'd like to switch from desktop to rackmount. Both the desktop and rackmount cases allow for an additional two hashing modules (240Ghs each), there is not difference in assembly time or lead time, we're just trying to please the more technical side of the community a bit. We're also trying  to offer further upgrades in the future if we can get this model's board down to 3.5inch size which we're working on.

We're also launching limited sales for a 2.4Th/s (100 units total) (April 1st delivery guaranteed ) and 3.0Th/s (50 units Total) (April 15th delivery guaranteed ). We'll update the site shortly but our main goal in the moment is to assemble and ship these 1.2's and get them out the door and reviewed by the community. Sales for both of these lots will be open for a limited time.

production video and First shipments out the door on Wednesday boys.

Thanks for sticking with us and supporting us thus far.

Great news!!  Can you let us know a range of orders numbers which are due to ship this week.  i am pickup so advance notice would be very helpful.

Also on the rack case is the any difference?   More or less expandable ?

How many U is the case

Will it slow down my order by switching to rack case

Mike come on man.. read the quoted text it like answered all those questions.

There is no difference in lead time for desktop or rack mount case options. We'll figure out the upgrade and stuff and post updates on the site tomorrow. Most likely they'll be available in general starting the 1st or something so that we can just focus on getting these miners out the door now without other distractions or confusion. Casing options is confusing enough to track but assembly on the rackmount is easier and will speed up lead time across the board.

But your a good guy mike, we like you. Smiley

Color me confused. I thought Blackout's name was Amy.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:45:00 AM

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!  WE ARE ALL WORKING ON ASSEMBLING  AND SHIPPING MINERS ONLY.

ORDER 500-600 WILL SHIP ON MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

700 TO 800 MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

800 TO 900 WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

AND SO ON.

PLEASE STOP TRASHING OUR COMPANY AS WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY TWO COMPANIES IN AMERICA THAT ARE SHIPPING TERRAHASH MINERS. THANKS.

Amazing how Josh and Jim both don't know how to spell whatnot, and the former went to Penn State for 7 years to earn a business degree.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:48:37 AM

due to a high call volume AMT asks that you leave a message!

yep, all week AMT has not answered or returned any phone calls.

THAT'S BECAUSE WE HAVE EVERYONE ASSEMBLING AND SHIPPING MINERS.

Even the pretty Jewish girls that were in the office. Even with all the man power, nary a miner in the hands of those that paid for one that frequent this thread.
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:05:31 AM

Guys:

I went back and deleted some of my post that were not helpful to our problem. Let's not do the personal attacks, it only creates a storm of nonsense. I agree with those saying we should just post about non-mining related issues. Doing more wrongs won't make this right.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:07:34 AM

wtf is happening here. A troll account is arguing with himself? So fun!
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:08:30 AM

blah blah blah

Date Registered:    Today at 05:45:47 PM
Last Active:    Today at 05:57:13 PM

Hi Josh! When are you going to pay the 20 btc bounty?

Usually I defend newbies..

But seriously, this is so obviously a sockpuppet they shouldn't have bothered.

Keep digging, guys. You'll hit water eventually...
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:15:19 AM

blah blah blah

Date Registered:    Today at 05:45:47 PM
Last Active:    Today at 05:57:13 PM

Hi Josh! When are you going to pay the 20 btc bounty?

Usually I defend newbies..

But seriously, this is so obviously a sockpuppet they shouldn't have bothered.

Keep digging, guys. You'll hit water eventually...

But make sure you wear water wings, no one wants you to drown before you have to go to court.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:16:20 AM

Thank you AMT for the pictures and the responses. Though I still wish you would respond to my emails/phone calls, I understand that you are extremely busy. The only confirmation I have that you exist in material form is from that Eagle National Bank from across the street that told me you were their customer (of which put my mind a little more at ease). The coffee shop and the dental office didn't know anything about you (I called them first) however I did find a guy local that took pictures of your building but didn't take a picture of your business in the building... which would have put my mind significantly at ease... As you said you have hundreds of customers and we are just a few of them, however wouldn't it have been better to take a picture of your business months ago and post it on your website? When I open a new business I'm all about the public eye and take pictures of it for two reasons:

1. Makes it easier for a customer to find you (instead of the several customers that have gone to the adjacent buildings to find out where you are at)

2. It shows you are brick and mortar which would have put almost everyone here at more ease a long time ago (unless you are going for the neg publicity because lets be honest, publicity is publicity and some businesses have thrived on consumer turmoil and been successful but there are very few that could fall into that category).

Just some food for thought AMT. Let me know when you are sending me a check for my overpayment (I know it is a small amount but money is money). Do we have an estimated delivery date on orders 1020-1080? I may just plan a vacation around it.

Thank you.

Again - its a new location, we have not had the chance to get our teeth done at the local dentists and we usually buy our coffee from the wawa two blocks down because saxbys is twice the price and their coffee isn't that great. also in the business center we work in, there are over 65 business. its a very easy to find business center and our office is in the back of the parking lot in the last building on the first floor.

Also, we don't like getting reports from building managers and other people in the area asking why people are calling to get information about us.

We will make more pictures and try and be more accessible, after the next few weeks of shipments things should settle down a bit.

I'll be an SOB! Google had it right the whole time. E1 = 1st FL.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:21:18 AM

4. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTERFEIT CHIPS IN CHINA, THESE ARE ONLY RUMORS AND THE PEOPLE THAT BUY INTO THEM WILL BE BADLY BURNT.  THE CHINESE DO NOT HAVE WORKING TERRAHASH MINERS - THEY SIMPLY DONT EXIST, THEY ARE ALL LIES LIKE THE SEVERAL OTHER LIES IN THE FORUM IN THE PAST - LIKE PHEONIX TECHNOLOGIES FOR EXAMPLE. IF THE CHINESE PURCHASED CHIPS FROM BITMINE, US OR ZEFIR - MAYBE THEY'VE BUILT A BOARD AND PUT IT INTO A MINER - BUT THAT HAS YET TO BE SEEN.

This is odd! Josh went into great deal when spoke at his office of how some Chinese outfits ripped off the chip design from Bitmine and was hoping I would help him get to the bottom of it, going as far as naming Titan Miners as one of the culprits.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:41:49 AM

He just needed to see it was real.

What specs are you looking for, list them and we'll answer.

How about the 300-600W power consumption you initially promised?

That was a typo?  

The real wattage is 900-1300W depending on which of the 3 modes you're running in. (Low power - Nominal -High power)

16000:780000:2000  - low
16000:820000:4000  - nominal
16000:950000:4000  - semi turbo

I'm not a miner, so don't know the difference, but Josh told me that the first two setting - low and nominal - are set to be exactly the same. Nothing changes! The semi turbo setting does increase the hash rate, if I'm using the term correctly.

I honestly don't know how important this relative information is, but can surmise it is.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:46:46 AM

I don't understand, you collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in pre-orders and you have no staff to put the things together?

Chips are expensive. Total cost per build is coming in at 4900-5400 as of now. We've sold several at between 4799-5399, almost 60% - so yes at this facility we are short staffed today.

Yes, unfortunate that you are short staffed.

However, it doesn't not excempt you from your obligations.   If you made a bad business decision by pricing the miners incorrectly, then you might as well give us a refund.

A full refund is the cheapest way right now for you to exit your obligations.   There are lawsuits pilling up,   if you ship your units, you are obligated to MPP.   Your staff will need to start spending time in small claims court.  The debt collectors are also coming.

No actually you need to mine for 6 months before being upgraded, please read the MPP carefully. And maybe we can try and help you out here.

How can a company operating on a shoestring and had to mortgage two houses be able to six months down the road supply miners to satisfy the MPP agreement to every single person who ordered miners, knowing full well that such may be the case?

Nevermind! I figured it out. Off the backs of everybody how ordered and will be so happy with AMT that they can't wait to order the next gen products with their coupons earned for fending off the trolls on this thread.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:49:18 AM

After I heard that they gave a miner away and let someone "jump the line" all bets were off. Who was the lawyer who showed up? I may need his services. I am doing everything in my power right now to get this resolved.

The man drove for a day and a half to prove we real.

I drove 2+ days to collect the bounty you placed on my ass so that you can me, thus everyone else, that you're real: A real character! Hell, there's even a video on YouTube depicting that you have trolls in your office.  Grin
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:54:43 AM

Let's get off the bounty and free miners, those are just distractions to the discussion. I am not mad at anyone, I would not blame you. I would take anything offered for free. I would like if we could focus on what the people from 500-1300+ paid for.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:57:03 AM

4. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTERFEIT CHIPS IN CHINA, THESE ARE ONLY RUMORS AND THE PEOPLE THAT BUY INTO THEM WILL BE BADLY BURNT.  THE CHINESE DO NOT HAVE WORKING TERRAHASH MINERS - THEY SIMPLY DONT EXIST, THEY ARE ALL LIES LIKE THE SEVERAL OTHER LIES IN THE FORUM IN THE PAST - LIKE PHEONIX TECHNOLOGIES FOR EXAMPLE. IF THE CHINESE PURCHASED CHIPS FROM BITMINE, US OR ZEFIR - MAYBE THEY'VE BUILT A BOARD AND PUT IT INTO A MINER - BUT THAT HAS YET TO BE SEEN.

This is odd! Josh went into great deal when spoke at his office of how some Chinese outfits ripped off the chip design from Bitmine and was hoping I would help him get to the bottom of it, going as far as naming Titan Miners as one of the culprits.

I'd have to check the dates, but that was a big controversy. Innosilicon claims they have the legal right to sell the Coincraft A1 chip. Giorgio at Bitmine has confirmed this claim, but disputes its validity. So technically, they are NOT counterfeits, they are made by the same foundry under a (disputed) license. Suits have been filed both ways. So depending on when it was posted, the two statements while contradictory may not be lies. There was a lot of confusion on this, and still is. The Dragon miners are made with Innosilicon branded Coincraft A1 chips. By any normal meaning of the word, they are not counterfeit. They may be illegal, but that remains to be determined by the courts.

There are several chinese companies manufacturing ~1TH units right now with A1 chips, legally obtained as far as anyone can tell. There is some speculation that Bitmine failed to honor their commitments to Innosilicon and therefore got claim jumped. It's a mess.

Doesn't excuse the obfuscations here, but that particular issue is sufficiently muddy that they were probably telling the truth as they knew it at the time.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:04:10 AM

I actually hoped that bruno would go down there and get the answers people needed, but it turns out he's all talk, and you bribed him with a miner. Too bad.

There was no bribe, he paid for it, and that's the story. Otherwise what kind of man would lie on camera for a miner that he wont use?

Phin seems like an ok guy, and the situation went for all intensive purposes pretty well, its could have been a lot worse.

Although maybe to save his status on this forum he'll write what he needs to, to do so. And we wont argue it, cause its not something we need to do, and this is his world actually, not ours.

In general, we use CM's to get our work done, and bringing clients to those facilities is not allowed as we are in fact their client. They have other clients, they are liable in anything happens to someone we bring there. Its not an open house type of situation.

We've snuck a few clients in who were "daily assemblers" that worked on building miners.

We've shown pics over and over of the lines and the boards and the miners, what else do you want?

Pics get buried over and over, otherwise we'll just take pics at random and upload them at random if that works.

The kind that quickly realized that he was lied to after driving 2+ days to collect a 20 BTC bounty that was reneged on. That's how you Swim With the Sharks Without Getting Eaten Alive.

What kind of man would fuck his brand over only a $10K USD bounty? Outta all the help that many have offered up in this thread, you opt to go about things your way. The 7 years at Penn State business degree way. How's that working out for you?
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: