Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:32:04 AM

Still waiting for part two of the "transparency" series. I think people want transparency on why you think it is ok to ship miners to customers who paid more, yet ordered after other customers. Or why not a single person here has received one of the "hundreds" of miners you claim to have shipped.

Tomorrow we'll post tracking numbers for craig - drgamma -and a few other from this thread.

and the next and the next day over and over.

If we ship everything in these two weeks then no one can actually sue us.  Tell them to hurry rick, let them follow you down the dark hole of a later delivery.

Nice people get their miners.

Don't you get it, if you actually follow through on one of these promises, all the hate will go away!  You of course have said the same thing numerous times in the past, so it's hard to take anything you claim with more than a grain of salt.

Nice people get their miners won't fly in front of a judge, btw.

Don't you get it! If you advise several people to file claims and sue us, they will. Completely screwing the moral of delivering miners all together, writing checks of 20-30k to lawyers that'll make sure we'll loose, and not spending valuable time on figuring out the issues at hand and how to optimize manufacturing.

So as we said, bring it on, bring on the law suits and bankrupt us in the process. At least that way these 18 hour days will end already!

You think you're doing them justice - TELL THEM TO COME HELP US - NOT SUE US YOU IDIOT.

ROFL, So your best defense now is to try and get people to be mad that other people are so sick of your shit that they are suing you? You have to be kidding me.  Screwing the moral? That must be translated wrong.

By the way, I'm not the reason people are going to or already are suing you. Your complete failure to produce miners is. You offered to have people help build them, a number of people offered to do it, and you didn't let them. Smart guy...

What defense, this is not a game! These are people's orders and people miners that were bought with hard earned money! And all we are trying to get out them out the door! These are our homes that we put on the line and into this business. What's wrong with you!

Your not even a client, and you post more than most. We'll get everyone their miners or go broke in the process, and suing us will only make that process speed up.

Your telling them not to wait the 12 days and to file and sue now. while there's still a chance bla bla. Do everyone a favor and get out of this thread. The only one here that reads your crap is your good buddy phin. The 54 year old tard that drove 600 miles for two days to get answers for the community but never actually did. He spent more time talking about what he wanted, and he felt he deserved than asking questions or getting answers. The guys doesn't have anything else to do, he is clinically gone, seriously. There is something wrong there and he needs professional help, and I'm not joking. He speeks like guy following to different thoughts at the same time, jumping from one to the next. similar to mel gibson in that movie conspiracy theory.

He took a miner because he though it was worth something. This is your ring leader, the character of the forum that has done so much for this community. He was an old man that I assume is poor driving a 20 year old Cadillac, and he has nothing better to do than to bother us and post on our thread. We wont pay extortionists.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:32:10 AM

You (anyone as well) have enough to work with.

Did he actually show you a cease and desist request and not let you keep it? Or do you have a copy of it you can share.

If he does not have a copy of it in hand they did not serve him. He also has to sign for it officially. There is a process. If that did not happen a court cannot honor it.

He looked at it, and there were witnesses, it's enough. Ad we have recorded the majority of the conversation as well. Should be enough to sue for damages of business and a few other fun things. But we're considering going a different route in the mean time.

Hey, bud. I say sue. Unless you clarify that other route aspect within 24 hours, I will do the suing, for to me that now reads like a threat because I'm having a very hard time figuring out what you mean by that. It's quite possible you just fucked up big time.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:35:33 AM

Holy crap, josh is really bored to keep making these troll accounts. He should just work on miners and answers.

That wasn't us btw.

You best better clear up your statement that I consider a threat, for if I sue the first that will be asked for are the IP/ISP logs of those who penned on thread that could be considered coming from your camp. In fact, anybody else suing your ass would already have their lawyers requesting the same to further their case. You best hope that not a single account can be proven to be one of your sock puppets.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:39:47 AM

No don't worry, its cool, we sold him a miner.

Allowing him to walk out with a a soon to be overheated miner was us being courteous.

So you sold him a broken miner. Quality business you run there.

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:44:33 AM

Did he actually show you a cease and desist request and not let you keep it? Or do you have a copy of it you can share.

If he does not have a copy of it in hand they did not serve him. He also has to sign for it officially. There is a process. If that did not happen a court cannot honor it.

He looked at it, and there were witnesses, it's enough. Ad we have recorded the majority of the conversation as well. Should be enough to sue for damages of business and a few other fun things. But we're considering going a different route in the mean time.

Do you record everybody who comes into your office? Do you also have hidden cameras under the desks so that you can later jack off to your pretty Jewish girls panties? Do you also have cameras at your mom's house so that you view her titties, wishing you can still suck them? Is their some Jewish tradition that I'm not familiar with that allows their grown sons to suck their momma's titties whenever he wants?

BTW, I don't recall you asking if can record our conversation. Is that legal in Pennsylvania?

You don't even realize that each time you come to this thread and post that you fuck up big time. I don't know what you had your Daddy-O pay for your 7 year business degree at Penn State, but if it was over a buck, he paid too much.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:45:38 AM

Do you record everybody who comes into your office? Do you also have hidden cameras under the desks so that you can later jack off to your pretty Jewish girls panties? Do you also have cameras at your mom's house so that you view her titties, wishing you can still suck them? Is their some Jewish tradition that I'm not familiar with that allows their grown sons to suck their momma's titties whenever he wants?

BTW, I don't recall you asking if can record our conversation. Is that legal in Pennsylvania?

You don't even realize that each time you come to this thread and post that you fuck up big time. I don't know what you had your Daddy-O pay for your 7 year business degree at Penn State, but if it was over a buck, he paid too much.

YOUR THE REASON CLIENTS DON'T GET UPDATES VIA THIS THREAD.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:52:48 AM

The above is one of the old cages.

What a fuckin' genius! There's a customer kindly asking Josh a couple times to date to review his account and Josh opts to post an irrelevant pic of an old cage.

Here's an old cage also, Josh.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:54:30 AM

[/url]

This is the new cage.

Here's a new cage, too.

"Nice cage!"
"And shiny, too."
eagerminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:56:52 AM

How many of the 1.2 Miner with the new cages are are you able produce in a day, also is did the  older cage over heat the machine?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:59:45 AM

My name isn't Rick. For fucks sake, why do half the people here not understand the joke.

As I've said, over and over, I'm not an AMT customer. I'm free to continue posting as I wish, and I will. If you are waiting for a miner, you need to be in court with these fools. Otherwise you are just giving them time to get away / spend the money.

thanks rick

Mblackout, good comeback Cheesy

as to the italicized, probably because Rick James was an American phenomenon, and this is an international site. FWIW, I got it the first time I saw it, and I love it Cheesy "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" <slap>

Ha! I got it before you, like three days ago, hence the reply a couple posts up.

Google's fucking with me. I searched for Rick James Cats, and it offers up penguin slaps. Close enough.

No you didn't. I first interacted with him on the KnC thread, awhile back. First time I saw the nic I cracked up Cheesy

I'm a Rick James fan, so it was easy.

Oh, no you didn't. Did I say three days. I meant when he first signed up. I welcomed him to the community and all. I would show you the post but it was one that I deleted by accident when I deleted a few posts at Josh's office the other day.  Roll Eyes Grin
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:13:06 AM

Still waiting for part two of the "transparency" series. I think people want transparency on why you think it is ok to ship miners to customers who paid more, yet ordered after other customers. Or why not a single person here has received one of the "hundreds" of miners you claim to have shipped.

Tomorrow we'll post tracking numbers for craig - drgamma -and a few other from this thread.

If we ship everything in these two weeks then no one can actually sue us.  Tell them to hurry rick, let them follow you down the dark hole of a later delivery.

Don't you get it, if you actually follow through on one of these promises, all the hate will go away!  You of course have said the same thing numerous times in the past, so it's hard to take anything you claim with more than a grain of salt.

Don't you get it! If you advise several people to file claims and sue us, they will. Completely screwing the moral of delivering miners all together, writing checks of 20-30k to lawyers that'll make sure we'll loose, and not spending valuable time on figuring out the issues at hand and how to optimize manufacturing.

So as we said, bring it on, bring on the law suits and bankrupt us in the process. At least that way these 18 hour days will end already!

You think you're doing them justice - TELL THEM TO COME HELP US - NOT SUE US YOU IDIOT.

ROFL, So your best defense now is to try and get people to be mad that other people are so sick of your shit that they are suing you? You have to be kidding me.  Screwing the moral? That must be translated wrong.

By the way, I'm not the reason people are going to or already are suing you. Your complete failure to produce miners is. You offered to have people help build them, a number of people offered to do it, and you didn't let them. Smart guy...

What defense, this is not a game! These are people's orders and people miners that were bought with hard earned money! And all we are trying to get out them out the door! These are our homes that we put on the line and into this business. What's wrong with you!

Your not even a client, and you post more than most. We'll get everyone their miners or go broke in the process, and suing us will only make that process speed up.

Your telling them not to wait the 12 days and to file and sue now. while there's still a chance bla bla. Do everyone a favor and get out of this thread. The only one here that reads your crap is your good buddy phin. The 54 year old tard that drove 600 miles for two days to get answers for the community but never actually did. He spent more time talking about what he wanted, and he felt he deserved than asking questions or getting answers. The guys doesn't have anything else to do, he is clinically gone, seriously. There is something wrong there and he needs professional help, and I'm not joking. He speeks like guy following to different thoughts at the same time, jumping from one to the next. similar to mel gibson in that movie conspiracy theory.

He took a miner because he though it was worth something. This is your ring leader, the character of the forum that has done so much for this community. He was an old man that I assume is poor driving a 20 year old Cadillac, and he has nothing better to do than to bother us and post on our thread. We wont pay extortionists.

I have no ringleader, and I fully called him out on the nonsense as presented by you.

I can post when / where / what I want. People are reading my "crap" and PMing me or chatting on skype to get the real good instructions on how to avoid getting screwed.

I'm telling people that ask for advice to file suits against you because you have made it obvious that you only respond to strong action. The FACT is that you haven't been shipping miners, nobody in this entire clusterfuck of a thread has received one that you SHIPPED in months. At the same time, you have told people that you are shipping  / will be immediately shipping almost weekly for the past few months. That has been an outright lie. Don't try to blame me, or bruno, or anyone but yourself for the complete and utter failure of your business. If ('When' really, it's basically fate sealed at this point) you go under, the people who are caught holding the bag will be the ones who didn't file for the first complaints and lawsuits.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:18:51 AM

It's a 24 year old Cadillac that was well maintained by a friend of mine that work for the railroad prior to him having a stroke. It gets 30 MPG and has 209,000 miles on it. All the leather inside was replaced, having put a couple more grand into it since she's in pretty good shape. It was the safest car my sister had at her disposal when you drove to Indy from Sandwich, IL, during some pretty bad weather. I could have brought the truck that has a V-10 and gets a descent 15 MPG with or without a load of barn wood, but opted for the better milage vehicle.

Now, about that character assassination. There have been a myriad people who've spoken with me in person or over the phone and could easily counterclaim your wild statements. Whether you know it or not, you once again shot yourself in the foot, for there's nothing you could say about me, whether true or false, that can hurt me financially, or otherwise. Likewise, most of what I can or have said about you can easily be brushed aside. But, this is where you continue to fuck up because it's your nature. You show your true colors by espousing shit talk like the above I've quoted. And, you seriously don't have a damn clue as to what I'm talking about nor how much damage you just caused yourself.

The ONLY people that may believe what you just penned above is you, your partners that you brainwashed, your sock puppets, and about a half dozen diehards who've posted on this thread. Your immediate family is not even included in the mix. That's your audience.

To be clear, there is nothing you can do to me that can hurt me. Likewise, there isn't much I can do by simply posting here to hurt you, sans having you post shit to defend yourself, thus causing yourself greater harm. I can lay out my entire hand and let you know exactly how I'm playing the game and you would still come out the loser. Why? That's the only card I'm not letting you see, whereupon you can hold as many cards as you desire close to the cuff.

Bottom line: You're fucked!
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:20:15 AM

I get on here for updates and it is penguins and kittens and/or people that haven't even made the mistake of buying a miner from AMT. maybe post relevant things on here and act like grown adults, that would be nice. AMT screwed a lot of us over... there are over 250 pages acknowledging this. I'm hoping my post will change this forum, though I highly doubt it will. I don't care about anything else other than everyone getting what they deserve and I think this forum would do much better if everyone was of like mind. If AMT gets these miners out yippie more power to them (I don't believe them since they have lied about delivery several times over) however I just ask everyone to try to keep the posts on relevant info. If I want cats and penguins I can google them. Thank you.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:40:18 AM

Hey, fuckin' idiot! Would you like to reread where you basically said the same thing back in December long before I ever entered this thread? Remember, fuzznuts, it was your customers that requested my service to come here and help them, none of which offered to pay to me nor would I have ask a satoshi from them. I say my rep is a helluva lot better then yours, albeit I probably easily lost a few due to the way I somethings go about things. In AMT's case, though, I doubt if I lose many. You, OTOH, is fucked.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:54:16 AM

HEY DUMBASS, YOU WEREN'T UPDATING PEOPLE LONG BEFORE HE SHOWED UP.

GET A CLUE!
MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:50:45 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 08:02:22 AM by MinerPro

Yes, exactly.

We came here to post updates on the days and ad a bit more of that transparency. But as we're met with crap after crap we see its impossible.

So AMT, since you have time to spend on the forum (seeing as how you're online now), answer me where our refund is.

cobra89y

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:52:48 AM

Ahh the flame wars... Phin I would like to thank you for driving to AMT, not getting your BTC and buying a miner. now that the easy part is done, do you really have to keep posting here? I feel that your constant forum war with AMT is just that at this point. I doubt I will see any useful information on either side as long as this is going on. If you are going to sue do it and quit talking about it. I personally don't care if you do or not. I'm sure I am not alone. Let's make the soap opera known as AMT forum stop please. AMT quit contributing, build some miners, ship them, and keep people posted. If you cannot make your forum post professional then you WILL go broke. No one wants to do Buissness with someone who gets personal because they can't back up their service with real info.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:05:10 AM

Good god reading this thread is like wading through a pile of bullshit neck deep. But I'm short so it probably hits the rest of you at the waist.

I'm tired of the same thing quoted over and over. I'm sick of that picture of phin. Mostly because it makes the thread way longer and my scroll wheel is broke. I do have to admit I did laugh at the hobo santa comment though. But only the first of the 15 times it was posted.

I want updates, I want my legally entitled refund, or I want my miner. I would like it shipped today as this was the last day it was advertised when I ordered it. If it shows up to my house in three days from now I'll be happy to withdraw any and all complaints I've made with various agencies. But as I was told on march 12th by Jim my miner would be shipping the week of the 24th. This was this past week and I've not received any sort of tracking number. I've even volunteered to have that tracking number posted here so everyone can see it was shipped. AMT has my permission to share that information here in the forum or I will as soon as I receive a tracking number.

I do like the look of the new cage with the fans placed on there. Hopefully there will be more updates in the next few days. I've tried to be patient, but like others it's wearing very thin at this point.

I also hate to see that there have been other servicemembers and veterans, besides myself, who have been hurt in this whole situation.

Part of my reason for mining was obviously to help bring in some additional income as I'm a disabled vet. Luckily I have a good employer who pays 60% of my wages as I'm now on short term disability, through work. And I'm waiting on some stuff from the va to have a couple more of my issues service connected as they only put me at 10% for my knee (if you really want to see crooks go to your local VA clinic).

That money I spent on the miner wasn't anything that is going to put me in harms way of not paying rent or bills or the like, but I'd really at least like to make my money back so I can reinvest it into more hardware.
It's kind of a larger proof of concept so I can show the more skeptical of my friends how it works. They've expressed interest if my money can be made back plus a profit, but those chances are quickly crumbling. Well obviously profit is going to depend on BTC price so I'm hoping that will get back up to the 850 or so level here soon. We'll see now that some regulation has been put in place if the bigger investor will bite and drive up the cost. I just want to have some BTC when that time comes.

majelllen33 if you are not some sort of sock puppet (33 in your name or not) then I wish you the best on your deployment, be sure to keep safe and remember complacency kills.

Anyway I've rambled enough this post. I just want to see what I paid for showing up on my doorstep ASAP.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:36:44 AM

Good god reading this thread is like wading through a pile of bullshit neck deep. But I'm short so it probably hits the rest of you at the waist.

I'm tired of the same thing quoted over and over. I'm sick of that picture of phin. Mostly because it makes the thread way longer and my scroll wheel is broke. I do have to admit I did laugh at the hobo santa comment though. But only the first of the 15 times it was posted.

I want updates, I want my legally entitled refund, or I want my miner. I would like it shipped today as this was the last day it was advertised when I ordered it. If it shows up to my house in three days from now I'll be happy to withdraw any and all complaints I've made with various agencies. But as I was told on march 12th by Jim my miner would be shipping the week of the 24th. This was this past week and I've not received any sort of tracking number. I've even volunteered to have that tracking number posted here so everyone can see it was shipped. AMT has my permission to share that information here in the forum or I will as soon as I receive a tracking number.

I do like the look of the new cage with the fans placed on there. Hopefully there will be more updates in the next few days. I've tried to be patient, but like others it's wearing very thin at this point.

I also hate to see that there have been other servicemembers and veterans, besides myself, who have been hurt in this whole situation.

Part of my reason for mining was obviously to help bring in some additional income as I'm a disabled vet. Luckily I have a good employer who pays 60% of my wages as I'm now on short term disability, through work. And I'm waiting on some stuff from the va to have a couple more of my issues service connected as they only put me at 10% for my knee (if you really want to see crooks go to your local VA clinic).

That money I spent on the miner wasn't anything that is going to put me in harms way of not paying rent or bills or the like, but I'd really at least like to make my money back so I can reinvest it into more hardware.
It's kind of a larger proof of concept so I can show the more skeptical of my friends how it works. They've expressed interest if my money can be made back plus a profit, but those chances are quickly crumbling. Well obviously profit is going to depend on BTC price so I'm hoping that will get back up to the 850 or so level here soon. We'll see now that some regulation has been put in place if the bigger investor will bite and drive up the cost. I just want to have some BTC when that time comes.

majelllen33 if you are not some sort of sock puppet (33 in your name or not) then I wish you the best on your deployment, be sure to keep safe and remember complacency kills.

Anyway I've rambled enough this post. I just want to see what I paid for showing up on my doorstep ASAP.

Hey,
You have missed MOST IMPORTANT PHIN update
AMT is making 25 BTC per day with your miners and still continuing with their lies!!!

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:42:21 AM

Hey,
You have missed MOST IMPORTANT PHIN update
AMT is making 25 BTC per day with your miners and still continuing with their lies!!!

Yeah must have missed that one. Where was it that he said they were making 25BTC a day at?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: