Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching  (Read 237182 times)
livada

Activity: 417
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:55:09 PM

Code:
[2019-05-11 22:47:31] GPU0: Radeon RX 560 Series [baffin] [2048 MB][I: 26.0][W: 32][T: 2][F: 8][BUS: 1]
[2019-05-11 22:47:31] GPU1: Radeon RX 560 Series [baffin] [2048 MB][I: 26.0][W: 32][T: 2][F: 8][BUS: 1]
[2019-05-11 22:47:31] GPU2: Radeon RX 560 Series [baffin] [2048 MB][I: 26.0][W: 32][T: 2][F: 8][BUS: 5]
[2019-05-11 22:47:31] GPU3: Radeon RX 560 Series [baffin] [2048 MB][I: 26.0][W: 32][T: 2][F: 8][BUS: 5]

Something is messed up, gpu's have same bus id's, and that shouldn't happen.
Driver is reporting it bad.
Try to DDU & reinstall video drivers.

Or if using the duplicateid parameter disable it

Yea. reinstal windows and try new version and you agaion reinstal  windows and send logfile DOKTOR .you test this miner and if have any problem dont care just reinstal windows Smiley this is best miner . not problem in miner . problem in windows or you. not in srmbimer .srbminer is best miner. you not read first page? srb dev not stole for other gys AMD mem tweak. dev AMD tweek give code and doctor for award block amd tweek. That's how honest people in Serbia work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joseph32

Activity: 412
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:57:42 PM

You are a really funny guy. If you are not satified with this miner, don't use it and/or reset your windows. It's one single click and your problem is solved.
livada

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:01:33 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 09:22:34 PM by livada

You are a really funny guy. If you are not satified with this miner, don't use it and/or reset your windows. It's one single click and your problem is solved.

so you will not tell me what I will use or I will not. So other people have to know what to expect from such a DEV. DOCTOR takes from other DEV something for their miner and then blocks the program from the DEV who give him his program to improve srbminer HR. Is that your praise? What would it hide if it is a compliment and if DOCTOR is not ashamed of it?
Without  AMD MEM TWEAK and Eliovp help  srbimner not have  TWEAK and not have 15% HR. and after this help doctor block AMD TWEAK. This is big sh...

Now doctor use help for other tester. before use help for me. i have 50+ mesage for doctor in PM.
And you see how help me after i test srbminer and problem with srbminer. You see how doctor help DEV AMD tweek. Block him:) this is best DEV with best miner Smiley

Srbminer use 25% more power with little HR in all V8 algo.(CNR-TRTL-XCASHE-UPLEX-GRAFT-MSR) but dev say teamredminer not have TUBE-alow-arto(old 1 years) Ok he have only 0,85 fee and dev help if you can any problem. he say reinstal windows Smiley this is best help forever:)
GKumaran

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:10:39 AM

i try send PM but ypou block mesage and i must  send this...

You block AMD mem TWEAK forever with 1.8.8?
After start srbminer 1.8.8 AMD mem TWEAK not work. restart not solved this . ALways say EIO error.

Any sugest or i must reinstal windows if use 1.8.8 version?

1.8.7 and 1.8.6 block AMD tweak but after restart all work. Now 1.8.8 block AMD tweak forever Sad WTF

It does not 'block forever', if miner is not running nothing is 'blocked'. Restart solves everything.
Use --disabletweaking as i told many times and use ElioVP's tool. Don't mix and you are good.

read my post. after start 1.8.8 AMD tweak block forever. Now i not start AMD tweak. afterr restart AMD not work.

you block  this forever. this is big prbolem now . Now i must reinstal Win? howe you block this? give me any soluton for unblock EIO.dll.
you block in registry? not in memory. if block only in memory after restart and must work. i not tell not work in SRBMINER AMD not work with cli mode gui mode or any miner after 1.8.8 start. block FOREVER

And i understud why you block AMD tweak befoe start but not understud why you not  UNBLOCK AMD tweak after close srb miner?

Im tired of this, and dont have anything else to add.
You are wrong, its not 'blocking forever'. Tested on few rigs + got a few guys test it for me. After restart all good. I know you will continue your rage, but i wont react to it anymore, dont want to repeat myself 100x times again.

Men first u use  tweek for elio. second you block elio tweak program . this is ok? why you not unnblock elio ADM tweak after close srbminer? why must restart (1.8.7) computer? Npow 1.8.8 block  elio tweak and  now i must restart windows? i use you fckinhgg command(--disabletweaking) but not problem in command problem is   srminer  DEV. DEV alwys problem. U use other program for more HR adn block this program. This is big shit DEV.

HOW YOU BLOCK ELIO AMD MEM TWAEK. GIVE ANY SOLUTION FOR UNBLOCK THIS. you broke my woindows adn you say this  BEST MINER? and yes im angry . you hapy after any program broke your windows?

and not problem for not help with this. you only  use for all but give nothing. i restaret windows and i send every day this problem in this topic forever like you block forever EIO.dll

And you say you tested  not bug.but i see on your first page :fixed bug this  . fixed bug other  etc. how  you have any bug if you tested? if  you tested you never must repair any bug....this is big shit . you not test this and you repair this in other version but you so so overwhelmed to admit that you took the program and deliberately blocked it.

Hey hey livada !!
  • I have tested SRBMiner and its tweaks, it works on my vegas with 18.6.1.
  • Dont say copied, how do you know that??? Dont keep throwing mud
  • There is a valid reason he is blocking it, unlike your static timing, he is generating the timings based on timing at the time of start of miner, further changing the timing or starting the miner with custom timing will crash the gpus
  • The Dok clearly mentioned that you can run with --disabletweaking you arent satisfied
  • I use both SRBTweaker and the mem tool with other miners
  • Heres a tip for you, EXIT the miner using only Ctrl+c, in that way you have a clean shutdown. Maybe if you crash the system, the setting may stick. Nothing will persist on a reboot.
  • Ive known you from a mutual friend, if you are the one in the UPX server, DM me, i could help you.
  • And dont under appreciate the work of the devs just cause of his design choices, you cant just rant and throw mud at him cause you dont get things running
  • Ive had the SAME issue, a simple reboot fixed it
dingdongtobias

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:01:09 AM

this definetly NOT way how you ask for help man
livada

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 08:06:06 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 08:22:33 AM by livada

i try send PM but ypou block mesage and i must  send this...

After start srbminer 1.8.8 AMD mem TWEAK not work. restart not solved this . ALways say EIO error.

1.8.7 and 1.8.6 block AMD tweak but after restart all work. Now 1.8.8 block AMD tweak forever Sad WTF

It does not 'block forever', if miner is not running nothing is 'blocked'. Restart solves everything.
Use --disabletweaking as i told many times and use ElioVP's tool. Don't mix and you are good.

read my post. after start 1.8.8 AMD tweak block forever. Now i not start AMD tweak. afterr restart AMD not work.

you block  this forever. this is big prbolem now . Now i must reinstal Win? howe you block this? give me any soluton for unblock EIO.dll.
you block in registry? not in memory. if block only in memory after restart and must work. i not tell not work in SRBMINER AMD not work with cli mode gui mode or any miner after 1.8.8 start. block FOREVER

And i understud why you block AMD tweak befoe start but not understud why you not  UNBLOCK AMD tweak after close srb miner?

Im tired of this, and dont have anything else to add.
You are wrong, its not 'blocking forever'. Tested on few rigs + got a few guys test it for me. After restart all good. I know you will continue your rage, but i wont react to it anymore, dont want to repeat myself 100x times again.

Men first u use  tweek for elio. second you block elio tweak program . this is ok? why you not unnblock elio ADM tweak after close srbminer? why must restart (1.8.7) computer? Npow 1.8.8 block  elio tweak and  now i must restart windows? i use you fckinhgg command(--disabletweaking) but not problem in command problem is   srminer  DEV. DEV alwys problem. U use other program for more HR adn block this program. This is big shit DEV.

HOW YOU BLOCK ELIO AMD MEM TWAEK. GIVE ANY SOLUTION FOR UNBLOCK THIS. you broke my woindows adn you say this  BEST MINER? and yes im angry . you hapy after any program broke your windows?

and not problem for not help with this. you only  use for all but give nothing. i restaret windows and i send every day this problem in this topic forever like you block forever EIO.dll

And you say you tested  not bug.but i see on your first page :fixed bug this  . fixed bug other  etc. how  you have any bug if you tested? if  you tested you never must repair any bug....this is big shit . you not test this and you repair this in other version but you so so overwhelmed to admit that you took the program and deliberately blocked it.

Hey hey livada !!
  • I have tested SRBMiner and its tweaks, it works on my vegas with 18.6.1.
  • Dont say copied, how do you know that??? Dont keep throwing mud
  • There is a valid reason he is blocking it, unlike your static timing, he is generating the timings based on timing at the time of start of miner, further changing the timing or starting the miner with custom timing will crash the gpus
  • The Dok clearly mentioned that you can run with --disabletweaking you arent satisfied
  • I use both SRBTweaker and the mem tool with other miners
  • Heres a tip for you, EXIT the miner using only Ctrl+c, in that way you have a clean shutdown. Maybe if you crash the system, the setting may stick. Nothing will persist on a reboot.
  • Ive known you from a mutual friend, if you are the one in the UPX server, DM me, i could help you.
  • And dont under appreciate the work of the devs just cause of his design choices, you cant just rant and throw mud at him cause you dont get things running
  • Ive had the SAME issue, a simple reboot fixed it

i understud what you say but for me block AMD tweak is not normal. block before start its ok but not unblock after close srbminer not normal. 1.8.7 block AMD tweaker and you must restart computer if  wona chg MEM seting with AMD mem Tweak. This is normal? for me this is not normal.

Second 1.8.8 block AMD tweak forever for me and i reinstal tonight windows and try again and again 1.8.8 block AMD forever (for me). now i must renstal  windows again. . 1.8.7 after restart computer not block AMD tweak..

Doctor work nice job but list and read again doctor post last 30 day. Not help any - He is very angry at mentioning too much electricity consumption and too little HR in his mines, and he is very friendly and helpful only  to those who praise him.(if doctor have 12 years this is ok but ...)

this definetly NOT way how you ask for help man

I agree.
But look at how the doctor thanked DEV AMD MEM TWEAK. He blocked his program. This is a really nice way to thank ...

my first post for this problem is there:
i try send PM but ypou block mesage and i must  send this...

i ask help . i say restart not solved this problem. and just read doctor answer. he not read jsut say miner work fine . read first page...etc....
itry send PM but doctor block PM. He wona talk in topic and i talk in topic for this and now is angry for this...

He could write how he blocked AMD. etc .. Go to the registry and dlete this and that. or go to TAsk Menager and close ***. dll...etc.... or say i dont know how i block AMD MEM TWEAK:)
dingdongtobias

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:57:32 AM

i dont understand you, have the --disabletweaking (disable gpu tweaking options, which are enabled by default), it working i use it and the eliovp programm and no blocking or dll problems you write.
why you dont use that?
ipe4enko

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:28:10 PM

Hi doktor83.
Another bug on version 1.8.8
See tail of log.
https://pastebin.com/DDGSGREX
doktor83 (OP)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:51:38 PM

Hi doktor83.
Another bug on version 1.8.8
See tail of log.
https://pastebin.com/DDGSGREX

Thanks for reporting, i see what is happening, but don't get it why it is happening, going to investigate.
I see you got fixed the duplicate BUS ID's, what did solve it ?

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
livada

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 08:07:45 PM

i dont understand you, have the --disabletweaking (disable gpu tweaking options, which are enabled by default), it working i use it and the eliovp programm and no blocking or dll problems you write.
why you dont use that?

if go back and READ my post you understud. i use this option but ...must see my post i not write again identical post...

I solved this problem.
ipe4enko

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:01:05 PM

I see you got fixed the duplicate BUS ID's, what did solve it ?

I think it's not my case. I never have problem with bus id. Wink
Or i don't understand what you're talking about  Sad
CreamyG31337

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:10:02 AM

I can't figure out why sometimes (usually?) the tweaking profile doesn't apply when set from the command line. Nothing in the log I can see. It just says tweaking enabled like usual.
I can always hit +/- to manually set the tweak in this case. I'm launching from awesome miner service (run as administrator). Can you put some extra logging to figure this out?

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
ledgerdary

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:59:21 AM

Hello,

I have never been able to get any version / driver combination completely stable for my single Vega 56 (1450/935 MHz, 925/925 mV).
Also playing around with voltages and freqs could not prevent the occassional crash.

Now I'm using 1.8.8 on 18.6.1, and besides crashing it also usually drops to half the hash rate.
It is my only GPU so I have three monitors connected, does that cause any of this perhaps?

Does anyone have a suggestion to solve it?

Thanks!
ledgerdary

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:14:11 AM

Hello,

I have never been able to get any version / driver combination completely stable for my single Vega 56 (1450/935 MHz, 925/925 mV).
Also playing around with voltages and freqs could not prevent the occassional crash.

Now I'm using 1.8.8 on 18.6.1, and besides crashing it also usually drops to half the hash rate.
It is my only GPU so I have three monitors connected, does that cause any of this perhaps?

Thanks!

P.S. Also, the tweaking always seems to start at profile 2, no matter how and where I set it. Manually increasing does work. I followed the instructions, so what could be up?
ruark

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:27:54 AM

Hello doktor,

I have the same problem with EIO.dll as livada on one of my rigs, the other rigs are working fine.

When I stop the miner, disable the auto run of it, and restart the rig I'm still unable to run WinAMDTweak.

Please advise if I can perform any testing/debug steps in order to assist you to debug the issue.

Regards
ipe4enko

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:20:23 AM

Hi, doktor83.

And yet another bug. On my second rig.
Miner work but on which pool?

Please, see log
https://pastebin.com/pUA5zmZM

I think this the same bug but with different effects.
doktor83 (OP)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 12:20:52 PM

I can't figure out why sometimes (usually?) the tweaking profile doesn't apply when set from the command line. Nothing in the log I can see. It just says tweaking enabled like usual.
I can always hit +/- to manually set the tweak in this case. I'm launching from awesome miner service (run as administrator). Can you put some extra logging to figure this out?

Next version will contain a little more info about tweaking in the log. Have you tested the cmd line launch without using awesome miner ?
I mean, just making a .bat and running directly SRB with the same parameters.

Hello,

Thanks!

Using multiple displays + using the computer + mining all at the same time, can get you crashes.

Hello doktor,

I have the same problem with EIO.dll as livada on one of my rigs, the other rigs are working fine.

When I stop the miner, disable the auto run of it, and restart the rig I'm still unable to run WinAMDTweak.

Please advise if I can perform any testing/debug steps in order to assist you to debug the issue.

Regards

I don't know what to tell you more, you read everything so you know that you should disable tweaking in SRB if using an external tweaker.

Hi, doktor83.

And yet another bug. On my second rig.
Miner work but on which pool?

Please, see log
https://pastebin.com/pUA5zmZM

I think this the same bug but with different effects.

Still investigating Smiley

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
livada

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 09:22:54 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 05:50:32 PM by livada

Hello doktor,

Regards

I don't know what to tell you more, you read everything so you know that you should disable tweaking in SRB if using an external tweaker.

You not say go reinstal Windows...

You again not read problem. Wee disable tweeking but EIO.dll not work. This is problem. Iff you wont read and answer on question u must READ question.. I ako ne razumes sto pricamo. Procitaj pitanje pa odgovaraj jer se pravis grbav a miner ti blokira sve oko sebe. i to nema nikakve veze s ovim sto ti pricas. Disablirao sam  ttvoj tweeker ali samo reinstal windowsa odblokirava  amd tweak. Sto se bavis s necim ak ne razumijes procitat obicno pitanje? Stoti neznas sto si blokirao ? ili si tolko nesposoban ili se samo pravis da neznas jer si tolki smrd?

Ovom cu ja pomoc jer sam naso nacin kako da zajebem tvoj blok AMD mem tweekera.
Stvarno dugo takvu nezahvalnu supcinu kao sto si ti nisam vidio.
livada

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 09:26:58 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 09:59:48 PM by livada

Hello doktor,

Regards

Contact me on PM. I solved this problem. Im not smart like DOCTOR but i solved this.

use TRM and ignore DEVs that block programs that help us all like AMD MEM TWEAK

vega56 CNR= 2360HR (GPU1450mhz/870mv)(MEM 1100mhz/870mv)
Vega64 CNR= 2460HR (GPU1480mhz/870mv)(MEM 1100mhz/870mv)

http://imgbox.com/TzsvzlCa
ruark

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:18:01 AM

livada, could you share how you managed to fix the eio.dll issue?
I'm unable to send you a private message, as my account has a newbie status.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 »
  Print  

Jump to: