Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

Honest applicant vs. Dishonest applicant. Very common here in the Philippines because of many fake paper developers. One of the problem why workers mismatched and the company collapsed easily, because of dishonest workers and of their fake awards and achievements company foundations became weak. Thanks on this project because they helps the company to filter who were the honest and the dishonest one.

I agree to this. Trustlogics will definitely solve this problem on falsification of legal documents as well as fake resumes. The validators will definitely have a big part of this task. We rest assured that these validators were fair and reliable.

Yup, the validators that trust logics will be asking for help will really play a big role in this prpject because  it they are the ones that will be responsible for verifying the applicants locally. This is why I think that the fees charged for verification processes are just right because this will emable the trustlogics to pay for good services.

i definitely agree with you, the validators of the trust logic project platform will play an important role in terms of verifying the application forms,
the credentials and also the educational attainment of the job seekers. the trust logic comes up with a great idea on having a validators.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

Honest applicant vs. Dishonest applicant. Very common here in the Philippines because of many fake paper developers. One of the problem why workers mismatched and the company collapsed easily, because of dishonest workers and of their fake awards and achievements company foundations became weak. Thanks on this project because they helps the company to filter who were the honest and the dishonest one.

I agree to this. Trustlogics will definitely solve this problem on falsification of legal documents as well as fake resumes. The validators will definitely have a big part of this task. We rest assured that these validators were fair and reliable.

Yup, the validators that trust logics will be asking for help will really play a big role in this prpject because  it they are the ones that will be responsible for verifying the applicants locally. This is why I think that the fees charged for verification processes are just right because this will emable the trustlogics to pay for good services.

i definitely agree with you, the validators of the trust logic project platform will play an important role in terms of verifying the application forms,
the credentials and also the educational attainment of the job seekers. the trust logic comes up with a great idea on having a validators.

You are definitely right. I am with Trustlogics on their concept of the Validators. This is like proofreading the certain article before passing it to the client. The Proofreader makes sure that the article has no errors and was not copied and testify that everything was well-done. That's what Validators do. The reliability of the application and everything declared was being verified and confirmed.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"
That's a good thing in sharing the good news regardimg the trust logic project platform, this project will help on just you But also other people in searching for a right job.
All of the information are provided by the white paper of the trust logics project platform
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"
That's a good thing in sharing the good news regardimg the trust logic project platform, this project will help on just you But also other people in searching for a right job.
All of the information are provided by the white paper of the trust logics project platform

More and more people are being interested in the TrustLogics project and I am really sure that this project will surely be known globally. The effect of this project will be universal so I am looking forward that more people will support it. One more thing is that many people need this, and not only now. This system will be needed for years or even forever until another technology will rise up again to improve it.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
You have a point on that, but for me not all having an experience is the best asset of a person because sometimes those with experience can't do what the newly graduate can, especially in terms of our new generation, the new technologies that sometimes most younger age know more than those who have a lot of experience.
yeah, I'm also agree on that point,,because people with college degree today are much easy to find their job unlike,to those without degree,aside from that,sometimes some employers assume that just because someone has great experience in a certain field that he or she will be best suited for the job. This isn't always true,because in some case,going with the candidate with experience is not always the best option for all companies, before making any hiring decision, carefully consider the candidate as a whole and what that individual can contribute.

But,, you must forget, to tell me, that sometimes some employer will choose to hire a new graduate,,because the offer of salary will be lower than to have experienced applicant,due to those with experience applicant will expect and deserve to be paid for the years of sweat equity they invested in developing their skills.

The companies hire some fresh graduates because of the dsalary range the new graduates has a smaller salary than the old one,
some companies are doing that kind of thung is it because of the experience the fresh graduates doesn't have any experience than thenold one.
Greninja

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...
Well, you have a point on that, and besides as a public empoyee, i also check the background of my company before, because i want to know how good it is, and if it is legal or what, but on the other hand, in trustlogics we don't need to wory about this because they can validate our data and also giving all jobseekers a good company for sure.
Correct we need to know also the companies profile and background, their history and present status is very important so we can see that this company we want to work for is have capability to survive its business for the long run...

That right, i know your point because no one applicants wants to be in trouble interms to their company. I think that the trustlogics provide an data of different company if in case the jobseeker searched.

I definitely agree with you that thebtrust logic will give or provide some information or a background of the certain company if the job seekers are searching for a job through the trust logic application.
The information are being given because for the job seekers not to get confused if they are searching.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:00:17 PM
Merited by Mahdirakib (4)

Hello achiahia! Nice to see a first-timer just like me in bitcointalk.org. I am following this thread to look for more significant developments. I am not that technical in terms of blockchain technology but, I think this link might help to answer your concern https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/trustlogics#section-twitter[/u]. Or maybe there might be senior members who can answer our queries here!!! Thank you in advance!!!

Thank you sir/ma'am for giving and sharing us this very helpful website,
this website will serves as an aid to the people who wants to take a look into the trust logic poject platform and what are thenthings to consider in investing to the trust logict projec.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.
Wow! It is good to know they have a button to click in every single area and audience. This way the user can control who is going to see and not his profile and his details. He can choose to let just his name and experiences and skill be seen and the rest hidden already. He can also cause his profile to be seen in specific kind of viewer of people. The user has a total control over his profile’s privacy. I like this idea.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.

I agree with you on that, but most often than not, employers will look for both experience and the diploma of the applicant. Hiring a college graduate will be more probable than hiring a high school graduate unless the position will require skill rather than knowledge. Even rank and file employees need to be a college graduate or at least has 2 years in college. For those who will solely rely on experience its better for them to be engaged in entrepreneurial activities. Trustlogics will be best for those who have both qualifications.

As of now that is the minimum basis of employees mostly in government sector, it is also much important that you are qualified both skills and certificates, because as what i have even notice, job hirings nowadays asks for both of those, so must better to be prepared than not.

i absolutely agree with you the companies nowadays are looking for the certificates and also for the skills of the job seekers after which the recruiters are going to measure the skills of the job seekers if they are capable or worthy for the job.

For.me skills are much more important than the school or university where you cam from or graduated
because school is just an institution where you.acquire your knowledge but the skill.itnself, it is the one who.will help you tonhave your work and because in skill it is a thing that you will use to your work.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

I agree with you on that, but most often than not, employers will look for both experience and the diploma of the applicant. Hiring a college graduate will be more probable than hiring a high school graduate unless the position will require skill rather than knowledge. Even rank and file employees need to be a college graduate or at least has 2 years in college. For those who will solely rely on experience its better for them to be engaged in entrepreneurial activities. Trustlogics will be best for those who have both qualifications.

As of now that is the minimum basis of employees mostly in government sector, it is also much important that you are qualified both skills and certificates, because as what i have even notice, job hirings nowadays asks for both of those, so must better to be prepared than not.

i absolutely agree with you the companies nowadays are looking for the certificates and also for the skills of the job seekers after which the recruiters are going to measure the skills of the job seekers if they are capable or worthy for the job.

For.me skills are much more important than the school or university where you cam from or graduated
because school is just an institution where you.acquire your knowledge but the skill.itnself, it is the one who.will help you tonhave your work and because in skill it is a thing that you will use to your work.

Work experiences are getting valued more than educational background. But somehow, this is not fair with newly graduates if they will not give them opportunities. But anyhow recruiters are trained well who they think is the most capable and i believe that with Trustlogics, they can hire the best employee that suits them because there are no fake credentials anymore that will hinder them to get the best for their company.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.
Wow! It is good to know they have a button to click in every single area and audience. This way the user can control who is going to see and not his profile and his details. He can choose to let just his name and experiences and skill be seen and the rest hidden already. He can also cause his profile to be seen in specific kind of viewer of people. The user has a total control over his profile’s privacy. I like this idea.
This feature of Trustlogics is really necessary. Since jobseekers are putting their datas in the said platform, it is essential that there is a settings where in they can choose which infos to show and whom to show. Nowadays, people are very cunning and they are also very resourceful how to get or steal informations for their own usage and we know that mostly isn't for the better or instead to do illegal businesses.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.
is it legit?

Hello there! I think this is legit. HR and recruitment industries have evolved for the past 20 years, from paper-based application to digital-based system. And now, moving to business social networking site such as Linkln. Moreover, with the emergence of this well-secured Blockchain Technology  that revolutionized lots of industries, HR and recruitment is next. And it is happening now, here is Trustlogics!
Although trustlogics are very good platform today to make job easily  due to online  jobseeker are indemand,but is hard to pridect as of now if traditonal  way would be eliminate immediately,because in my country many area as of now will not aready internet connection,despite we use cellphone,,,maybe it takes time..
i am not quiet sure about this one, it doesn't mean that applying online or hiring online would reduce the jobless and could totally eliminate those paper-based application, well maybe it has a point, since this only covers the application form not the ones working on it. there are also some who needs to work physically while the other ones should work online or virtually. that is also why they need to categorized each lists depending to what is suitable for the users.

It really is amazing to see Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. This will make it faster for people to find job and insure that the data they provide is secure. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. Thus, it makes it more convenient for employers to choose among the pool of applicants who will qualify for the job based on the standards and criteria they have set as well as the verified information that has been checked by Trusted validators.
yes. This idea of making some blockchain made system about job hiring is really spectacular to begin with. Although there will some complications in the future, but i am quiet sure that they can hadle it smoothly without any doubt. This is also an eye opener and at the same time a very big oppprtunity.
Yes i believe that too that this Trustlogics will be a success. With proper advertising and proper execution of their rules, this surely will be used by a lot of recruiters and jobseekers. In the same way, it will be good also for cryptocurrency, because with this project, more and more will be using cryptocurrency.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

Fake information can be find anytime.
If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
You have a point i didn`t say that i don`t agree to Trustlogics, but there are lots of reports about job seeker submitting there information in online most of them the files they gave was fake resumes or plagiarism. Trustlogics had a good intention to those who wants a job through online and this project can be useful its because the jobseekers consume only less time and also effort. I think it is just a background checking information only, after that you have to be screened or interviewed by the validators to be accepted as an employee of there company.
We should let it do by validators. Validators are hired just to verify every documents of a jobseeker. If the validators done his job completely, there is an assurance that fake information will eliminate. The company will also be comfortable that the applicants they selected are legal.
What if the validators have inside job with trustlogics? How do we know if they are really legitimate validators? I hope that trustlogics will also give us an assurance that validators are accountable to validate the information of everyone.
If you would look at their whitepaper you will see their partner validators. They have name to take good care of and i believe they will do their best in this matter because if not, if they’re found out to be falsifying records too they will be out of the platform. It means they are also going to lose their job.
JJireh

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.
PamelaDuma

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

apperceptive results
 Good luck DEV's.
Jump_Lanme

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the plan.
Vale_Terrell

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

watchful vision
 Good luck team
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.
I am able to relate 100% to what you said Jjireh. It was really not a joke to find a job and the worst thing with it is the recruitment agency that is hiring you sucks. Every move you make they will charge you with money, even a piece of paper, a pen and photocopying your documents will charge you with money. They have totally made recruitment a business in my country.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I am able to relate 100% to what you said Jjireh. It was really not a joke to find a job and the worst thing with it is the recruitment agency that is hiring you sucks. Every move you make they will charge you with money, even a piece of paper, a pen and photocopying your documents will charge you with money. They have totally made recruitment a business in my country.

That's why Trustlogics were here to change the traditional way of hiring people. With its P2P hiring process, only the job seeker and the recruiter will do the communication. So no need for a third party person to act as a middleman.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: