Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:18:49 PM

I think I'll be in the positive if the miner can run stable and solidly for the next 3 months.

Or if nothing goes on fire Tongue Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:25:55 PM

After apply 0.95 update and hit reboot button at the end, my Jupiter become unreachable. I`ve trying to reboots, resets everything and nothing help(I unplug all PCI-e before doing this). Still no answer from CS they dont even pick up the phone.
you were never instructed to unplug the pci plugs before resetting...thats why its not working...  lol... it's supposed to be done with the power ON
I just hope you didnt unplug the pci plugs with the unit on, you could easily fry a cap

Offcouse not! The board+bbb was made to work independent without any asics modules. Every one know that without any asics attached board continue to work and can be pinging and webing without any problem. I remove cables to avoid fire on board cos of my retrying attempts.

I see.  So, if you remove the ASIC modules, leave the PCIE-6 connectors unplugged and attach only the 4 pin molex (although both connectors are likely sold by molex but the reference seems to be in vogue) and power up, one can perform an upgrade - or is the 12v via molex segregated from the 12v PCIE-6 12volts and/or does that potential segregation even matter?  The ASIC modules require the 12v.  If ASIC 12 volts is segregated from the 4 pin molex 12 v then one could upgrade with ASICs down with only the 4 pin molex connected and not removing the ASIC modules.
soy
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:31:49 PM

Will that take some heat off the PSU to cool it down some?

Find out. Many (though mostly older) PSU's need a minimum load on the 5v or they dont regulate properly. This can cause severe issues, like high fluctuations on the 12V.
Just connect a cdrom drive, light bulb, hdd or whatever to put a minimum load on the 5V and see if it makes a difference. If it doesnt help, its not going to hurt either.

Steady the 3.3v Rail

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUMP-START-EPS-ATX-24-PIN-POWER-SUPPLY-WITHOUT-A-MOTHERBOARD-MADE-IN-USA-/251029042274?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a727f3462

I like that. 

Maybe an entrepreneur can build and sell on ebay a motherboard connector with resistive loads and the make-voltage-available-pins-shorted jumper that will load the 5 volts and have a fast acting metal oxide varistor on the 12v preventing it from going over 14v.
soy
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:34:25 PM

If I was an "Angel Investor" in CoinTerra I'd be scared shitless right now.  KnC & HashFast are going to obliterate the difficulty.  Amazing that HashFast is offering up to 400% more hardware to people.  I was hoping KnC was going to naturally do that but since they are pulling VRM's off their boards I don't think their stuff can be future proofed as easily through firmware.

OrSOC pumps those boards out quickly.  It would be nice if KnC could offer the same thing as HashFast.

Personally, I hope HashFast fails.  This is looking scary.

I feel really sorry for BFL people still waiting on 65nm and those invested in the Monarch.
I hope so, too... but because of the incredible douche-nicity of their mouthpiece.

douche-nicity    - I love it! bitcoining a word.
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:39:39 PM

If I was an "Angel Investor" in CoinTerra I'd be scared shitless right now.  KnC & HashFast are going to obliterate the difficulty.  Amazing that HashFast is offering up to 400% more hardware to people.  I was hoping KnC was going to naturally do that but since they are pulling VRM's off their boards I don't think their stuff can be future proofed as easily through firmware.

OrSOC pumps those boards out quickly.  It would be nice if KnC could offer the same thing as HashFast.

Personally, I hope HashFast fails.  This is looking scary.

I feel really sorry for BFL people still waiting on 65nm and those invested in the Monarch.
I hope so, too... but because of the incredible douche-nicity of their mouthpiece.

That one guy that looks like he took his cellphone pic in his bathroom does remind me of BFL_Josh quite a bit.  Maybe the announcements of miner protection and giant factories are there to stave off people jumping ship?  They do seem to be over-promising.  Reminds me of BFL showing off their "high-speed" machines in 2012.  I think the Ninja-Queen could've put ASIC's out the door faster than those things.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:07:49 PM

hey most of us here I think hope it all works out with hashfast..but I too think you will get a visit from "Murphy" don't ya know....(hey I lost money to bfl and put money into knc...only so much $$$ I can throw at this stuff) ...anyway hope hashfast follows thru at a high level .....the more that get their crap together customer service/output on time wise the better...I swear if there are too many more BFL's out there..we will all run to Litecoin...more noise...more $$ from gpu stuff but heck of a lot less drama imho...

Careful what you wish for. If hashfast delivers on spec, in time and in volume, the impact on difficulty will make it about as painful as getting BFL'ed. Thats the whole point with these preorder asic miners, either you get screwed because the vendors do deliver, or you get screwed because they dont. The simple reality is that the money already plunged on preorders in all likely hood exceeds total mining revenue for the next 6 months.  The only way to have any hope of breaking even is buying from a company that does deliver, while the rest doesnt.

I have not bought any asic, nor do I intend to, but if I were a KnC customer, I would sure wish for HF's chip to come out with a major unfixable flaw in its design.

you are probably correct I am a "savant" in doing the wrong thing at the wrong timing in the ASIC world of purchasing and/or lack of delivery...so yeah...do the opposite of me ...is the true plan on thriving with bitcoin....(hey any others on here we should start a club)

not real big on this 'savant' gift  by the by

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:15:45 PM

Find out. Many (though mostly older) PSU's need a minimum load on the 5v or they dont regulate properly. This can cause severe issues, like high fluctuations on the 12V.
Just connect a cdrom drive, light bulb, hdd or whatever to put a minimum load on the 5V and see if it makes a difference. If it doesnt help, its not going to hurt either.

Steady the 3.3v Rail

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUMP-START-EPS-ATX-24-PIN-POWER-SUPPLY-WITHOUT-A-MOTHERBOARD-MADE-IN-USA-/251029042274?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a727f3462

what do you all think is this iittle add a 3.3v load device on  the power on your knc miner power supply really gonna help any?

or is it smoke/mirrors..?

need to get one anyway if this seems better then making my own ...what the heck I can spring 9 bucks for 2 of them

(alas I know zip about this just trying to cover my butt in that they sent me 11k of stuff with no SWITCHES.....jeez...I must be outta my frigging mind btc/asic endeavors!)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:20:34 PM

Amazing that HashFast is offering up to 400% more hardware to people.  

Not that amazing once you realize all you get is a chip (which costs them <$50) and you still need a module/controller board for which they can charge whatever the heck they want,  if they dont opensource the interfaces. Even less amazing if you consider they will only give it after 3 months, and without saying if its before 24 months. So all they promise is something which by itself is worthless at some unknown point in the future. Yeay. Its like BFL sending out some extra bare asics for their jalapeno's customers next summer; would that make you happy?
Paladin69

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:22:49 PM

hey most of us here I think hope it all works out with hashfast..but I too think you will get a visit from "Murphy" don't ya know....(hey I lost money to bfl and put money into knc...only so much $$$ I can throw at this stuff) ...anyway hope hashfast follows thru at a high level .....the more that get their crap together customer service/output on time wise the better...I swear if there are too many more BFL's out there..we will all run to Litecoin...more noise...more $$ from gpu stuff but heck of a lot less drama imho...

Careful what you wish for. If hashfast delivers on spec, in time and in volume, the impact on difficulty will make it about as painful as getting BFL'ed. Thats the whole point with these preorder asic miners, either you get screwed because the vendors do deliver, or you get screwed because they dont. The simple reality is that the money already plunged on preorders in all likely hood exceeds total mining revenue for the next 6 months.  The only way to have any hope of breaking even is buying from a company that does deliver, while the rest doesnt.

I have not bought any asic, nor do I intend to, but if I were a KnC customer, I would sure wish for HF's chip to come out with a major unfixable flaw in its design.

you are probably correct I am a "savant" in doing the wrong thing at the wrong timing in the ASIC world of purchasing and/or lack of delivery...so yeah...do the opposite of me ...is the true plan on thriving with bitcoin....(hey any others on here we should start a club)

Searing

The worst thing for miners was when the spot price went to $266 so soon.  It alerted the world.  Dollar signs formed in the eyes of those that could develop ASIC chips.  I'm willing to bet you got involved around March/April Searing?  So many other people did too.

I got heavily involved in the middle of 2012 when I believed the Big Fucking Lie could deliver near the end of 2012 when most still didn't know much about BTC.

I probably made a mistake investing in KnC.  Oh well, throwing money in the garbage is fun.
Paladin69

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:28:10 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2013, 04:40:13 PM by Paladin69

Not that amazing once you realize all you get is a chip (which costs them <$50) and you still need a module/controller board for which they can charge whatever the heck they want,  if they dont opensource the interfaces. Even less amazing if you consider they will only give it after 3 months, and without saying if its before 24 months. So all they promise is something which by itself is worthless at some unknown point in the future. Yeay. Its like BFL sending out some extra bare asics for their jalapeno's customers next summer; would that make you happy?

Yeah the difficulty is going to run away from everyone for sure.  I'm not even sure why KnC bothers to talk about "next-gen".  People are going to be very upset around January/February.  At the rate of difficulty increase, even an imaginary 70TH ASIC machine in October of 2014 will have a shelf life of less than one month.

I hate sounding like I'm spreading FUD, but I think people would be much better off getting November refunds and investing in BTC directly.  It's nice that KnC is the only company that does allow refunds.  It will probably be worth taking advantage of.  The fact that they allow refunds tells you they have more than enough orders to not care when people do.  Their parts probably are dirt cheap, like you say.  The initial NRE was a drop in the bucket in terms of how loaded with cash they are.  Like BFL and every other ASIC developer, that was all they cared about.

Internally companies know this whole thing falls apart some time around the middle of 2014 where nobody can chase the difficulty then.  They will try for one more round of "next-gen" before people realize this is a mug's game.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:30:23 PM

Could it be due to only having a load on the 12V rail? Havent read the entire thread, but assuming your mining rig didnt go up in flames yet, perhaps you can try connecting a hdd to the PSU to put some load on the 5V.
(note: AFAIK, most 3.5" desktop drives use both 12v and 5v, but to be sure, if you have a 2.5" drive or something else that uses 5V, use that).

Most high end modern PSU no longer need any load on the 5V or 3.3V rails.   They rectify the AC and produce all the output on the 12V rail.  If their is some 5V or 3.3V load it isn't produced by AC power they just use low cost solid state DC to DC conversion to convert some of the 12V power into 5V or 3.3V power.

Honestly there is absolutely no reason that ATX isn't updated to be 12V only.  Nothing runs at 5V or 3.3V anyways.   It sure would make the connectors and PSU design simpler and more efficient. 
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:33:20 PM

Quote from: DeathAndTaxes link=topic=170332.msg3325880#msg33258
Most high end modern PSU no longer need any load on the 5V or 3.3V rails.  

Yeah but most =/= all and that PSU is a few years old. Certainly worth trying.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:35:11 PM

Not that amazing once you realize all you get is a chip (which costs them <$50) and you still need a module/controller board for which they can charge whatever the heck they want,  if they dont opensource the interfaces.

It doesn't matter what it costs them it matters what the market price of 1 GH in chips is worth.  At $1 per GH market prices 1,600 GH/s is $1,600.   HF has indicated they will have third party board designers.  They might screw over their customers but that would be insanely stupid.  Future versions likely won't have an MPP and if they are as efficient as they say they are they can go very low on prices over the next year.  Not saying they won't "scam" their customers but it would be making a few quick bucks over a cut of the entire market for the near future.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:35:44 PM

Could it be due to only having a load on the 12V rail? Havent read the entire thread, but assuming your mining rig didnt go up in flames yet, perhaps you can try connecting a hdd to the PSU to put some load on the 5V.
(note: AFAIK, most 3.5" desktop drives use both 12v and 5v, but to be sure, if you have a 2.5" drive or something else that uses 5V, use that).

Most high end modern PSU no longer need any load on the 5V or 3.3V rails.   They rectify the AC and produce all the output on the 12V rail.  If their is some 5V or 3.3V load it isn't produced by AC power they just use low cost solid state DC to DC conversion to convert some of the 12V power into 5V or 3.3V power.

Honestly there is absolutely no reason that ATX isn't updated to be 12V only.  Nothing runs at 5V or 3.3V anyways.   It sure would make the connectors and PSU design simpler and more efficient. 

Hey D&D, now that you mention it, there is actually a reason to run something at 5V. Would you mind giving your opinion here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309687.0
Much appreciated for my hardware power supply "issue".
Anyone feel free to chime in.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:45:48 PM

Searing

The worst thing for miners was when the spot price went to $266 so soon.  It alerted the world.  Dollar signs formed in the eyes of those that could develop ASIC chips.  I'm willing to bet you got involved around March/April Searing?  So many other people did too.

I got heavily involved in the middle of 2012 when I believed the Big Fucking Lie could deliver near the end of 2012 when most still didn't know much about BTC.

I probably made a mistake investing in KnC.  Oh well, throwing money in the garbage is fun.

yep april 12th order left 65gh already upgraded (2 months ago forced to I thought update) 60gh to a monarh for 2k extra (dumb)....now I see that BFL is shipping 3 days of stuff a week and are on march 11th I think...my current theory is they just gave up even trying ...and are 'recommending' you xfer all your stuff to their GH hosting farm at 10.38gh available in FEB 2014 ...so my 3519 bucks I have left would be 339gh .....I'm stalling...figure I'd be better off getting the 6 units I have coming yet from them of the 65gh and just mine ALt sha256 coins in the future (hey its like gonna be 450watts)....my only hope is all the "outdated toys of toyland" will make their own 'asic island of lost toys" and pick a sha256 coin to mine out of  stubbornness and denial in thowing them in the river ...god knows there will be enough of us....in 6 months (denial all i'm good at these days) but NO 339gh to BFL I won't even get doorstops...if they manage to stay in business after this....i'll be surprised...but they running to full fledged cloud hosting imho asap or so it looks.

sorry off topic ...I do find it amusing that the guys with "line drawings of the miners" on their web site have come thru..just goes to show learn from my mistakes only go KNC imho intent means a lot they still may mess up..but intend and circumstances matter ....silly hobby this btc is (see denial in april is was a business now its a hobby..sigh)

soy
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:01:52 PM

Steady the 3.3v Rail

what do you all think is this iittle add a 3.3v load device on  the power on your knc miner power supply really gonna help any?

need to get one anyway if this seems better then making my own ...what the heck I can spring 9 bucks for 2 of them

(alas I know zip about this just trying to cover my butt in that they sent me 11k of stuff with no SWITCHES.....jeez...I must be outta my frigging mind btc/asic endeavors!)

Searing

Might be.  Without a motherboard in place one is making the supply fill a role for which it was not designed.  It very well could be that with the unconnected pins on the motherboard connector, except for the usually jumped pair, will see a voltage and some will retain that voltage.  The motherboard might present a resistive or partly resistive load to those pins that when otherwise using a jumper are left hanging.  When you turn off a computer power supply with a motherboard in place the resistive or partly resistive load will allow the voltage on those other pins to be drained.  Left hanging, a la jumpered pin pair, those other pins might have a voltage that remains after the supply is shut off.  Who's to say beside the power supply designer, that a voltage remaining on a 3.3v line doesn't cause a wrong startup the next time the power supply switch is thrown.  Perhaps a normal buildup of voltage on the 3.3v line has a role in shaping the slope of that current source building up the 12 vdc to its full voltage.  Perhaps if the voltage remains on the 3.3v line after the power supply shuts down, then when the supply restarts, its current ramp to bring up the 12 volts starts very high rather than low!  Then it happens so quick that it can't back off before a capacitor blows.
soy
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:15:09 PM

Steady the 3.3v Rail

what do you all think is this iittle add a 3.3v load device on  the power on your knc miner power supply really gonna help any?

Searing

Might be.  Without a motherboard in place one is making the supply fill a role for which it was not designed.  It very well could be that with the unconnected pins on the motherboard connector, except for the usually jumped pair, will see a voltage and some will retain that voltage.  The motherboard might present a resistive or partly resistive load to those pins that when otherwise using a jumper are left hanging.  When you turn off a computer power supply with a motherboard in place the resistive or partly resistive load will allow the voltage on those other pins to be drained.  Left hanging, a la jumpered pin pair, those other pins might have a voltage that remains after the supply is shut off.  Who's to say beside the power supply designer, that a voltage remaining on a 3.3v line doesn't cause a wrong startup the next time the power supply switch is thrown.  Perhaps a normal buildup of voltage on the 3.3v line has a role in shaping the slope of that current source building up the 12 vdc to its full voltage.  Perhaps if the voltage remains on the 3.3v line after the power supply shuts down, then when the supply restarts, its current ramp to bring up the 12 volts starts very high rather than low!  Then it happens so quick that it can't back off before a capacitor blows.

The typical way to get a straight line ramp up is to charge a capacitor with a current source.  Breadboarded a switching-servo-amplifier for a division of Kollmorgen back in the late 1970's (patented for sure), the designer used that technique for a saw tooth.  Constant current source charge then discharge at the same rate.  That sawtooth would sit at a precise voltage.  That would be fed to an input on a comparitor.  The other input of the comparitor would be held high and brought down to increase the duty cycle.  The level being brought down onto the sawtooth created a fixed frequency square wave with a duty cycle that changed smoothly from 0 to 100%.  Beautiful and elegant, the harmonics were much more easily handled than with the approach IBM was using, fixed pulse with increasing frequency.

So, perhaps some effort was not duplicated for each voltage the supply produces.  The sawtooth could be used for multiple voltages each having its own comparitor.

Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:31:03 PM

So, in your opinion the money "plunged" into preorders exceeds 127 million usd? Are you stupid or did you not do the math before posting that?

BFL was estimated to have 3PH worth of preorders with their 65nm products. Using the cheapest option, that amounts to $135M
So yeah, IMO the total is likely higher than $127M especially since  I doubt BFL has been a big recipient of preorders lately.
Again, Bullshit. http://bfl.ptz.ro/  Even if you triple that number you have only 30 million. and you need to remember that even if, after all those who refunded got their money back, the rest ships, those are peanuts hashing wise.

And you think  more than a tiny fraction of BFL customers reported their orders to that site? Dont make me laugh. Most people never heard of it. If anything Im shocked so many did report it.

This is what I used for my 3PH estimate:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283820.0

Oh and that $300K in refunds changes exactly nothing.

But you can look at it in different ways too, like by valuation of the asic vendors. Asicminer is hardly a major player anymore, but its still valued at $40M. Cointerra value themselves at $20M (pre IPO, Im sure investors would pay much more for it).  Combined they form only a small fraction of the miner market these days, with Bitfury, BFL, KnC and HF likely being the biggest ones right now.

So, you used guestimates of people who counted order numbers and came up with over 2 MILLION Chips from BFL?! instead of taking the estimates from both this forum and bfl's own forum? You don't think that over the course of more than a year pretty much everyone is accounted for in this list? Who do you think ordered those units in the first 6 months? Housewifes who don't know how to use linux or Bitcointalk users who are active in those forums? Where exactly should those 50k+ orders come from? They were/are only present in the bitcoin community and until avalon shipped the first units pretty much no one except those in the forum did know about asic mining at all....
Asicminer is still a major player and ofc valued that high! They dominated the Btc market for some months with 30+% and have their next gen chips coming. You don't think what they mined and what they made in shares is worth at least 40 mil (and they even made money out of their old hardware...)? I would say that they are worth about 60-70 as soon as those new chips are installed and running... Valued themselves`Please, I could value my balls at 40 trillion dollars, that is how much they are worth to me.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:38:48 PM

if anyone is interested in a detailed account of dealing with 4 VRM boards pre-.95 I posted it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306969.msg3325981#msg3325981

For anyone that has been running overclocked 4 VRM boards (since that was the only firmware we had to choose from) then you might want to really think before switching to .95

If you have a new miner without a lot of HW errors (cores turning off) you may be fine with .95 but just know you are stuck with a substandard miner compared to one with 8 VRMs

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
ur0pl

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:59:12 PM

If you have a new miner without a lot of HW errors (cores turning off) you may be fine with .95 but just know you are stuck with a substandard miner compared to one with 8 VRMs

Why isn't a 4 VRM board just as good as a 8 VRM in terms of hashrate?
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: