Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 [796] 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049439 times)
donch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:04:45 PM

Bitcoinorama, have you provided an update on KNC's progress today?  That's all the vast majority of readers of this thread want!

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:06:01 PM

Name:   kncminer
Activity:   79
Position:   Full Member
Last Active:   September 27, 2013, 08:38:22 AM

Shocking to me.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:07:46 PM

Shocking to me.

Have a question? Write them an email. Replied to me within 24 hours (And considering the crazies that are in this thread I'm sure their email bin is just filled with Garbage they have to sift through).
Bargraphics

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:08:57 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. But seriously, Who would give you their exact Order number and other private infos? After what BFL  did regarding forced refunds for too loudly voiced opinions?

No one's going to force refund anyone, you have my word, and I have never lied to anyone here. He is not a customer.

Careful, he will say you force refunded him just to smear your name, provide zero proof of this happening, and then the loonies on this thread will try to lynch you.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:12:27 PM

Bitcoinorama, have you provided an update on KNC's progress today?  That's all the vast majority of readers of this thread want!

More to the point. have KnC?
Bitcoinorama's words are welcome but not legally binding for KnC, which is useful for them. They can just disown them as an error or any number of things.

The question should be why aren't they speaking, here, email updates, forum of their own..silence. Wasn't like that before they dug this hole was it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:15:04 PM

so he will give you the order number next thing you know you guys at KNC fuck him and delay his order even more..... or you can do even worst as a revenge, just simply update these guys with  a real answer, you do not need his order number, allot of people wants some real and clear answers, as clear as the questions are....

I am not a customer of KNC or any other ASIC company , I did the right choice, each time I saw a product I thought twice before ordering and went strait and bought bitcoins instead and you know what, It is really paying off.

but watching your posts disgust me, you are the biggest shill I saw in my life, how can you sleep at night knowing that people trusted your words now they are fucked, i even saw a guy threatening that he has to get a refund or he is going to commit a suicide, maybe it seems stupid but when I saw that post I was shocked, Get your shit toguther it is going to get ugly, and do not forget this is not BFL allot of your customers are based in EU and you know what kind of law we have here......

Really?

Seriously?

I haven't been dishonest at anypoint at all. I've only ever shared my own research, which could be validated. I have never been paid for my time, I haven't asked for anything other than if it all works out to be a part of something bigger. I haven't told anyone other than to be responsible for their own choices and do their own research.

Don't give me any suicide bollocks. If anyone has put themselves in that position (which they haven't) it's certainly got nothing to do with me. Be real. I've always said verify what I share for yourselves. visit KnC for yourselves, and they've delivered more than what the promised at a better power consumption than they claimed. Absolutely no one has any reason to be upset. What's been achieved is nothing short of remarkable.

Grow up. I've shown people how they can make an informed choice and protect themselves with secure payment methods.

This is the most bizarre thing i've ever seen. It has to be the only business where a company's own customers will go to any length to ensure the company does not succeed. The selfishness and greed is absolutely sickening.

grow up you said ? BTW what are you doing there, working for them or showing how a nice guy you with helping out the community, and then you state you haven't been paid !!!  let me break that down for you, you didn't let any one say a bad word about KNC, each time someone  questioned their design/plan/intention you jumped in and started defending them as their lawyer, I can copy each post over here to  prove it, heck 10% if not more posts on this thread are yours.

but if you really didn't get paid for all of this then I will break this down for you, get a life, you are the biggest shill in bitcoin history, what you are doing is called "conflict of interest"  
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:15:55 PM

The Aussie Emu had a Seasonic 850 die after about 10 mins of mining yesterday during a power-cycle

Any other details?  Jumper?  Voltage tester on the mb connector?
it had the paperclip trick employed by a "professional electrician" because Emus cant handle 4v color coded wires.... but no tester was employed... it was running fine... after we were done flashing, setting the ip address, turning ssh on, etc...  it was time to power the machine down, to put it into its final resting spot. Dave, the Engineer/electrition decided to "Pull the plug", instead of using the switch. when reconnected to the wall, the psu never turned on again... totally dead.(I was on skype from Hawaii to Toowoomba)

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:15:57 PM

Shocking to me.

Have a question? Write them an email. Replied to me within 24 hours (And considering the crazies that are in this thread I'm sure their email bin is just filled with Garbage they have to sift through).

why bother we have Orama, he is not even paid for what he is doing
danhu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 07:16:56 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. But seriously, Who would give you their exact Order number and other private infos? After what BFL  did regarding forced refunds for too loudly voiced opinions?

No one's going to force refund anyone, you have my word, and I have never lied to anyone here. He is not a customer.

Let see how credit card companies Visa, MasterCard , American Express and Discover going to take care of misconduct businesses.
If they close a merchant account for misconduct for the rest of your life you will never be open up another merchant account to accept credit card again.
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:17:22 PM

Careful, he will say you force refunded him just to smear your name, provide zero proof of this happening, and then the loonies on this thread will try to lynch you.

Since you did not quote anything of my last post regarding your inquiry I gather you were satisfied with it?
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:17:52 PM

They harp on about business to business and under promise  over deliver. What kind of business thinks it's met it's commitments when they haven't delivered working products to customers by the contracted date? Do they really think they can weedle out of it by changing the tune?

I considered the company full of good intentions until they pulled the 8 to 4 VRM suckerpunch without even plugging one in to see it jump 300 fuckin' watts before shipping them out the door as space heaters

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
DigginDeep

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:18:04 PM

What was the point of them putting so many orders in progress last week, to only find out there was only a few shipped today?  They are stalling and not even giving updates, this is straight up bs
Bargraphics

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

Since you did not quote anything of my last post regarding your inquiry I gather you were satisfied with it?

Sure, I have a feeling you didn't quote Sam's entire response though. (Sorry for nitpicking Smiley)
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:20:23 PM

The Aussie Emu had a Seasonic 850 die after about 10 mins of mining yesterday during a power-cycle

it had the paperclip trick employed by a "professional electrician" because Emus cant handle 4v color coded wires.... but no tester was employed... it was running fine... after we were done flashing, setting the ip address, turning ssh on, etc...  it was time to power the machine down, to put it into its final resting spot. Dave, the Engineer/electrition decided to "Pull the plug", instead of using the switch. when reconnected to the wall, the psu never turned on again... totally dead.(I was on skype from Hawaii to Toowoomba)

I see.  My only question is how long was the plug pulled?  Maybe he thought it better to get it back up as quickly as possible instead of letting it sit dead for what did they say 30 seconds?

Sounds like a blown fuse or fusible link.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:21:41 PM

Bitcoinorama, have you provided an update on KNC's progress today?  That's all the vast majority of readers of this thread want!

More to the point. have KnC?
Bitcoinorama's words are welcome but not legally binding for KnC, which is useful for them. They can just disown them as an error or any number of things.

The question should be why aren't they speaking, here, email updates, forum of their own..silence. Wasn't like that before they dug this hole was it?

Dude they are split between the manufacturing facility and the hosting centre, and programming firmware revisions. They updated you Friday. Do you really want minute by minute updates? or does the only thing that matter be that boxes are assembled, tracking numbers are pinged from UPS, hardware and hosting becomes stable and runs optimally?

They've had guys fly in from General Electric and Cisco, to double check that everything adheres to their recommendations, and are working round the clock to ensure you are actually getting your devices, the only thing that matters, which cannot be denied, as people are and the network hashrate reflects that. Customer service works fine, if you want reassurance. They have a backlog to clear but they want you to be happy with what you get. Again they are light years ahead of anyother company you have had dealings with so far. They've shipped more boxes than Avalon managed, and shipped more hashrate than BFL ever have - in two weeks!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
donch

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:22:02 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2013, 07:37:44 PM by donch

Starting to get that BFL feeling... I hate deja-vu. Reading stupid forum threads everyday, just wanting some certainty over when an expensive item will be delivered. Wish I had just bought Bitcoins, watching the goxtool spread is much more exciting than watching the next bitcoin difficulty projection get ever higher...

I'd be quite happy if this thread just got deleted on the understanding that there would be a daily update on:

https://www.kncminer.com/news

Forums just do not work for effective communication. At least HashFast (minus cypherdoc) give interesting content on their thread....

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
demonmaestro

Activity: 574

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:22:41 PM

Well i hate to say it but i am pretty certain that KNC wont make it on time. It is now 9:91 pm there and still (Order #6xxx Paid (Payed) ) for me. They have one day but my stuff aint even processing. so i guess they wont make the promised 15th delivery date. Sad I had high hopes for KNC  Cry   I guess now we call can make predictions on how long it will take for everyone to get there miners. I am give it till the end of the month. but that month may turn into months on top of the November delivery. Lets just hope not. Take all and wish everyone luck.  Smiley

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:25:57 PM

I see.  My only question is how long was the plug pulled?  Maybe he thought it better to get it back up as quickly as possible instead of letting it sit dead for what did they say 30 seconds?

Sounds like a blown fuse or fusible link.
I'd tend to agree... but it was 2am here... and dave went out the door to go on a psu mission... Ill get updated whenever the Emu wakes up... its only 530am there now...   
edit...How long?....  ug, probably ten seconds

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:26:24 PM

I propose for each order to be sent after 15/10/2013 KnC Miner giving one unit of 100GH / s for free.

What happens if you have 3 day one orders that are in the #300 range and have yet to receive a tracking number for them?

Smiley

You shed a tear and hope for some real compensation? Sorry to hear mate...

Nah no worries. Got some mates together and we made personal orders totaling 10 Jupiter units before they started taking payments.

Once they started taking payments. Any large orders had to be split up into individual pieces if you wished to take advantage of paypal.

I paid BTC. The other gents had to split up their orders. By that time within 24 hours the order queue was in the #1500+.

However they did have orders in the #300 range. Sam in an email had stated within that 7 day window that it would be combined.

I can only guess at the cause for the delay. Perhaps the notes used by the queue coordinator was not updated for those orders. And because of that it was pushed back in the queue.

It became apparent to one of my colleagues the reality that ROI in BTC would not be achieved,

You can guess what happens next, and you know KnCs new policy with respects refunds.

As you may have guessed rather then investing in hardware. You may have better success investing in companies that handle BTC transactions along with payment processes in btc.

I am a optimist by nature. The fact that I like to help out when I can does not help the matter.

Needless to say I am now the owner of that order. Smiley

In fairness to KnCs team efforts in attempting to deliver all orders on time, and the fact that unlike others who I have ordered from in the past. Who shall remain nameless.

I may yet get close to the amount of btc I had paid for back from the units.

Edit: In case your wondering, When those orders were placed the KnC reseller/distributor incentive program was not in place. So I do not expect that the program would extend back to day 1 pre-orders.

Edit2: Disclosure: I also felt it necessary to state that I have not signed up and have not taken part in the KnC reseller/distributor program.

I wanted to inform you all that it seems they are indeed emailing tracking numbers.
Got the 3 Jupiter individual tracking numbers via email. However they still need to be picked up.

Note: If you had day 1 order shipped to you and got it up and running october 4th you would have made over 13 BTC as of this moment.
Just an FYI.
donch

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:26:30 PM

Do you really want minute by minute updates?

It would be interesting :-) Day by day updates would be sufficient... Blimey, even good old Jody manages that with BFL :-)

Pages: « 1 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 [796] 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: