Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

Just because this piece of shit Zipkin happens to be Jewish (supposedly) doesn't mean all Jews are lying crooks. This guy is a special case, living in some delusional world where he can rip people off, then blame the people he ripped off, for being ripped off.

Joshua Zipkin gives Jews a bad name.

I'm sorry to everyone here affected by this slimeball! This is why I've been saying that AMT is preying on this community and inevitably bad for bitcoin.

+תת״ק

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:35:11 PM

Hey bruno, stay on topic. There is plenty of bad stuff to say about AMT without resorting to your little internet hate speech stuff. You just sound like a douchebag and lose credibility when you do that.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:03:49 PM

Hey bruno, stay on topic. There is plenty of bad stuff to say about AMT without resorting to your little internet hate speech stuff. You just sound like a douchebag and lose credibility when you do that.

Fair enough, albeit it's not hate but humor, but I see where it could be viewed as crossing the line. I have no qualms with the race in questions. Case in point, if Josh were Catholic, I would be making jokes about the Pope. Likewise, Mormons or Hare Krishnas.

Joshua Zipkin and his Rabbit walk into a bar.

The bartender says, "Where'd you get the pig."

Joshua Zipkin says, "That's not a pig, that's my Rabbit."

He says, "I was talking to the Rabbit."
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

You (anyone as well) have enough to work with.

Did he actually show you a cease and desist request and not let you keep it? Or do you have a copy of it you can share.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:19:15 PM

Did he actually show you a cease and desist request and not let you keep it? Or do you have a copy of it you can share.

If he does not have a copy of it in hand they did not serve him. He also has to sign for it officially. There is a process. If that did not happen a court cannot honor it.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:21:11 PM

Well I guess we can wait the so called 12 days they said they would have our hardware to us. So far tho one thing seems to ring true. They have no honored their words on shipping via this "official" forum. Can't say I blame everyone going to court against them.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

Why would you wait 12 more days? If you are going to file some action against them, get it filed TOMORROW. These guys seem to be on the way out, the visit with bruno was scary, and they made one "transparency" post then started attacking people again. Simply starting the process of a lawsuit gets you some advantages in the process. Get on it!
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:59:37 PM

to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

HERE ARE THE ITEMS AMT HAS LIED ABOUT.

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. the lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.
right so you troll me for my use of words let me explain.

puppet master = the string puller in behind the operations and campaigns the member using the fact he has to go back to play the war games his puppet master has set. its not josh's fault this has happened but obamas or whom ever it is behind the campaigns or the users fault for being in the army. josh is guilty of delivering late due to set backs.

amt is a new start up company so inherent issues with time frames work force delivery's from suppliers misguided delivery dates money flow issues refunds!(spending all money gained in the PRE-ORDER state to fund the making of the miner) so you cant feasibly have a refund because your initial money wasn't there.

yes he said x many weeks but then all it takes is one set back say i dunno a week on chips for him to be a week behind then after receiving these chips putting them together which took an extra day or two than expected because hes short of 1/2 workers in hind sight maybe needed more workers so now hes a week and a half behind then after running the chips finds the heat sinks are not to scratch or just don't fit that's another week in the shop to fix this now 2.5 week behind then the cases he chose/got were not good enough so another week at a fabricators fixing the issues now 3.5 weeks behind now he has the cage/case sorted and the heat-sink issues sorted and the rest of it sussed hes approx 4 weeks behind...... i ordered in January with the expected delivery date of 29th march which was yesterday but it felt like iv been waiting a lot longer due to the lack of email communication/thread communication and after receiving a reply from someone stating it will be with you next week but not being here i was frustrated and clean out forgot yesterday was my dispatch date so i started raging here and in emails (not the best idea) now i use bfl as an example not in direct comparison if i ordered in the last week of january from bfl i would be waiting at least until the back end of July/beginning of august before my miner was assembled and shipped the only difference here is josh gave a very under estimated 8 week wait going on the best case scenario and not working from a worst case scenario. from what i have read from this post well amts stuff cutting out all the chaff hes had issues he acknowledges this and is trying to sort it out but having to come on here and go through say 15 pages a day of crud slander and slating by some customers and also none customers and having to search for the real concerns of a customer from the heres his face with some words heres his address heres where he went to school sue him sue him heres his car outside his house and what ever gets trolled out on here from the maybe 1 line question from a customer or even say me  coming on ad not had a look for 10 hrs to find 15 pages of shite to 2 posts that i am interested in from josh stating something about the miner its power or just a hey guys im 3 weeks behind miners ship soon i cant see it from the crud.

alls im saying really is stop with the same old shite day in day out like wheres my miner can i see pics why don't you answer lets sue him lets go burn down his warehouse lets visit him at home kkk style send him personal mail blah blah blah. and do what a companies official thread should do and try support the guy. it must be very depressing to wake up at 8am go to the office listen to 1000 voice mails from the last ten minutes of customers screaming words that make no sense reading through the vast tidal wave of emails that he receives trying to sort out the legitimate concerns from the fake spam he more than likely gets and then working a 10 hr shift building miners for customers that seem to not even care less about his situation atm. and then when he gets home he has this place to sift through more emails from the day and possibly 5 minutes for his wife and kids before he runs out of red bull passes out and wakes up at 8 am forgetting what the hell he was doing sinking an espresso and more red bull on his way to the office. i am one customer of many that is waiting for results but i find results herd to see materializing when the guys got so many things to do not included in the build process.

there is one way all this could be avoided and that's a closed forum or thread in which only customers receive the info to actually log in a place where there isn't 200+pages 15% of which are actually relevant to the company the rest are just the same questions over and over again and that way josh or representative could log in on an evening update a page with order numbers and pictures of miners in build or shipping areas ready to go and it wouldn't be missed a section in which he could look for alternative suppliers or ideas on how to package the kit a real community effort.

just to sumerise i ordered in January my miner is now approximately 1 day late in shipping given the setbacks i see a fesable delivery date of next week to two weeks from now if all goes well. pick at my spelling pick at my use of English do what ever you wish to degrade the words i use just because you wouldn't use it but it doesn't detract from the fact there is too much on this page on a daily basis to keep up with.

I could not read this shit. By the time I got to the third line with nay punctuation or coherent thought i gave up.

seriously ROFL look at that paragraph!! there isn't a single period or so much as a comma!!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:01:18 PM

Yeah, rants by crazy morons never help.
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:02:06 PM

@mellboro at least make your post comprehensible

What do you not comprehend in my last post?
i shall reiterate for you
YOU are a AMT customer according to your statements:
they lied about MY initial delivery date.
they lied about mailing ME a refund.
they lied about wiring ME a refund.

So in regards to your following comment:

" IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU "

You are a customer so regarding your comment that also means YOU

i thought we all had freedom of speech?
according to this statement "shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self."
That must mean ONLY YOU are allowed to bitch and moan and have free speech, hence my comment telling you to STFU

Have i made that clear enough for you this time?
just to make sure YOU CANT BITCH AND MOAN AND MAKE SLANDEROUS REMARKS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE THEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO SHUT UP
Jesus did your mother never teach you manners?

you fail at English bud. if you "buy" (present tense)... not if you "bought" (past tense). if you are going to complain about bitching and moaning don't look like a high school drop out in the process.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:07:10 PM

" IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU "

according to this statement "shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self."
That must mean ONLY YOU are allowed to bitch and moan and have free speech, hence my comment telling you to STFU

just to make sure YOU CANT BITCH AND MOAN AND MAKE SLANDEROUS REMARKS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE THEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO SHUT UP
ROFL i never saw the shut your cock sock!!!!
if you are truly a customer of amt like i am then yes you too deserve the backlash you just received

edit
iv read through your post again and found some shit i skimmed passed. it not my opinion of the armed forces just how i chose to refer to the situation of one guy and his personal situation with regards to amt. he could of ordered from ebay a nut and it be a week late but hes off on tour no differences. and i forgot to point ot my use of mortal i.e josh is human makes mistakes hes not a god cant work miracles end of.
p.s do not ever tell anyone to stfu for one reason you will one day say it to someone and theyl shut u up where u stand.

god damn just stop typing! no one understand a word you are saying!

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

AMT,

You have until the end of the day to respond to my message.

~Casey
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:36:06 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 08:53:42 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

For anyone interested, BMch has the A1 data sheet and a 2-chip reference pcb files & BOM up on Github https://github.com/bitmine-ch/bitmine

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:05:30 PM

It was shown to me, several pages stapled together. Josh did offer it to me, but I declined to take it, fearing it may blow my chances of winning the toe-to-toe The Liar Game. Each move I made, or didn't make, had to be carefully calculated once I realized what sort of character I was contending with.

Case in point, I purposely moved his power screwdriver so that it would be included in the video oppose to being positioned behind me for symbolic purposes, as viewed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
DrGamma

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.. they c. josh said he was starting his own forum
Hang on .... you cant contradict yourself like that haha especially with these comments
:1. they lied about my initial delivery date

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU

i believe you belong in that statement too. so do as you say stfu

I do not see the contradiction. Can you point it out?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:15:16 PM

If he does not have a copy of it in hand they did not serve him. He also has to sign for it officially. There is a process. If that did not happen a court cannot honor it.

With my luck, the lawyer who penned it probably attended Penn State to earn his degree, whereupon I would've had to pay a translator to translate it into proper English.

I could only imagine one of the lines reading...

Please sease and digest talking about AMT's prodarak and what nut.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:19:20 PM

you fail at English bud. if you "buy" (present tense)... not if you "bought" (past tense). if you are going to complain about bitching and moaning don't look like a high school drop out in the process.

...or a 7 year Penn State grad student. Adding such would have made your post more funnier.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:19:28 PM

Giving you a piece of paper with some vague threat wouldn't have changed anything. You have no obligation to stop talking about them, even in a negative manner. The only thing they could do would be to inform you of their intent to sue you for defamation, and to do that they would have to simultaneously provide proof opposite the statements that you have made to show that you have knowledge that repeating the statements is defamatory. Otherwise, asking you to stop asking questions and making accusations means exactly nothing.

Because of the lack of truthful information provided by AMT so far, it would be impossible for them to win a defamation suit. They have to prove knowledge of false statements.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:39:09 PM

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.
right so you troll me for my use of words let me explain.

puppet master = the string puller in behind the operations and campaigns the member using the fact he has to go back to play the war games his puppet master has set. its not josh's fault this has happened but obamas or whom ever it is behind the campaigns or the users fault for being in the army. josh is guilty of delivering late due to set backs.

amt is a new start up company so inherent issues with time frames work force delivery's from suppliers misguided delivery dates money flow issues refunds!(spending all money gained in the PRE-ORDER state to fund the making of the miner) so you cant feasibly have a refund because your initial money wasn't there.

yes he said x many weeks but then all it takes is one set back say i dunno a week on chips for him to be a week behind then after receiving these chips putting them together which took an extra day or two than expected because hes short of 1/2 workers in hind sight maybe needed more workers so now hes a week and a half behind then after running the chips finds the heat sinks are not to scratch or just don't fit that's another week in the shop to fix this now 2.5 week behind then the cases he chose/got were not good enough so another week at a fabricators fixing the issues now 3.5 weeks behind now he has the cage/case sorted and the heat-sink issues sorted and the rest of it sussed hes approx 4 weeks behind...... i ordered in January with the expected delivery date of 29th march which was yesterday but it felt like iv been waiting a lot longer due to the lack of email communication/thread communication and after receiving a reply from someone stating it will be with you next week but not being here i was frustrated and clean out forgot yesterday was my dispatch date so i started raging here and in emails (not the best idea) now i use bfl as an example not in direct comparison if i ordered in the last week of january from bfl i would be waiting at least until the back end of July/beginning of august before my miner was assembled and shipped the only difference here is josh gave a very under estimated 8 week wait going on the best case scenario and not working from a worst case scenario. from what i have read from this post well amts stuff cutting out all the chaff hes had issues he acknowledges this and is trying to sort it out but having to come on here and go through say 15 pages a day of crud slander and slating by some customers and also none customers and having to search for the real concerns of a customer from the heres his face with some words heres his address heres where he went to school sue him sue him heres his car outside his house and what ever gets trolled out on here from the maybe 1 line question from a customer or even say me  coming on ad not had a look for 10 hrs to find 15 pages of shite to 2 posts that i am interested in from josh stating something about the miner its power or just a hey guys im 3 weeks behind miners ship soon i cant see it from the crud.

alls im saying really is stop with the same old shite day in day out like wheres my miner can i see pics why don't you answer lets sue him lets go burn down his warehouse lets visit him at home kkk style send him personal mail blah blah blah. and do what a companies official thread should do and try support the guy. it must be very depressing to wake up at 8am go to the office listen to 1000 voice mails from the last ten minutes of customers screaming words that make no sense reading through the vast tidal wave of emails that he receives trying to sort out the legitimate concerns from the fake spam he more than likely gets and then working a 10 hr shift building miners for customers that seem to not even care less about his situation atm. and then when he gets home he has this place to sift through more emails from the day and possibly 5 minutes for his wife and kids before he runs out of red bull passes out and wakes up at 8 am forgetting what the hell he was doing sinking an espresso and more red bull on his way to the office. i am one customer of many that is waiting for results but i find results herd to see materializing when the guys got so many things to do not included in the build process.

there is one way all this could be avoided and that's a closed forum or thread in which only customers receive the info to actually log in a place where there isn't 200+pages 15% of which are actually relevant to the company the rest are just the same questions over and over again and that way josh or representative could log in on an evening update a page with order numbers and pictures of miners in build or shipping areas ready to go and it wouldn't be missed a section in which he could look for alternative suppliers or ideas on how to package the kit a real community effort.

just to sumerise i ordered in January my miner is now approximately 1 day late in shipping given the setbacks i see a fesable delivery date of next week to two weeks from now if all goes well. pick at my spelling pick at my use of English do what ever you wish to degrade the words i use just because you wouldn't use it but it doesn't detract from the fact there is too much on this page on a daily basis to keep up with.

I could not read this shit. By the time I got to the third line with nay punctuation or coherent thought i gave up.

seriously ROFL look at that paragraph!! there isn't a single period or so much as a comma!!

TLDR.

Same goes for most posts by Opieum2. No offense man, but you keep repeating the same shit with a slight hint of over-optimism. Try getting to the point, instead of penning these EPIC long posts each time, and maybe more people will read them.
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:52:55 PM

[/quote]
i think you will find within my first line there was punctuation maybe not so much in the bigger paragraph, but none the less you pick at my punctuation but haven't got the attention span  to read through it which is such a childish thing to do. now don't get me started on your english as its american english missing key words from sentences for starters and referring to mouths as cock socks......which must only mean you use your mouth as a cock sock. i only know this because i took the time to decipher what you meant. i did not bring it down to personal attacks but just using someones post as a reference point. and i did say pick at what ever you wish from that i don't care

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: