Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
majalen33

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:55:55 PM

Yup! I watch as my leave date creeps closer without any light at the end of the AMT tunnel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:33:45 PM

Not an easy way out, but if I were to have the miner in Feb, there would have been a lot less risk. Sometimes you try different things to get out of the situation you are in, Hindsight being 20/20 this turned out not to be a smart move so far. I paid cash from our bank account since I don't have a bitcoin miner. This was real money we used to buy this.

i feel for ya bro i really do, im not in any financial luxury atm either and im lucky i made a few thousand £ a few month ago but that has soon gone and as im still unemployed atm so im trading like a mad man to make ends meet. i hope you get sorted soon. and yea hindsight is a bitch lol
this makes two of us i ordered my miner and then lost my job but  iv made some btc in ipo schemes and that paid for my miner  which means i have no profit loss in this as its like winning on a scratchcard you put 2 quid on win a grand amd buy stuff its not some money you need or had with gambles like amt looking for investment in pre orders you shouldnt spend what you haven got because you may still need it. good idea to make money from a rig like this but knowing EVERY miner company has a 6 month minimum waiting list i expected some delays from this.

on a side note amt i sent you an email as requested in capital letters in subject from reggy619

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:40:09 PM

I just can not belive what i am reading:)
PSU POWER ISSUES LOAD OF HOME WIRES....

Well, 10x boards would be about 1800w-2200w at the wall, which is why KNC's big miners will not run on home-wires only rated for 1400w constant-load at 120v.

If I only had one miner, with 6x boards, that would put it at 1000w-1200w range.

Houses are not wired for farms... Not like you can just plug a miner into every available outlet in your house. That would be like trying to run electric heaters on every outlet. Put two 1200w heaters (2400w) on one standard outlet, and you pop a breaker or burn your home wires. (2400w/120v=20A)
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:43:39 PM

I just can not belive what i am reading:)
PSU POWER ISSUES LOAD OF HOME WIRES....

Well, 10x boards would be about 1800w-2200w at the wall, which is why KNC's miners will not run on home-wires only rated for 1400w constant-load at 120v.

If I only had one miner, with 6x boards, that would put it at 1000w-1200w range.
No way 1500 range at least. And you do realize why 6 boards on a single psu is total bulshit despite all of amt promises
And a lot of other things also.
My personal feeling about the situation that amt will do whatever it takes to postpone the crap delivery. When they know that it can not pay off for the electricity they will deliver something at the end.And be prepared to have a total hanging crap if this gets delivered at all.
Do you have a single reasonable explanation why they keep the top secret if this crap is working at all or what is the actual power consumption or and so on and on Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
regtable69

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:45:48 PM

to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:40:56 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 03:51:44 PM by clenell

to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

HERE ARE THE ITEMS AMT HAS LIED ABOUT.

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. the lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.

I know I am forgetting tons of lies so keep reminding me of all the garbage Josh Zipkin has told this forum.

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.. they c. josh said he was starting his own forum

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:53:29 PM

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

8. they  lied about my second delivery date
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.. they c. josh said he was starting his own forum
Hang on .... you cant contradict yourself like that haha especially with these comments
:1. they lied about my initial delivery date

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU

i believe you belong in that statement too. so do as you say stfu
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:02:54 PM

@mellboro at least make your post comprehensible

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2522

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:13:36 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:26:19 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

<snip>
TECHNICAL(ish) QUESTION
Have the issues been resolved that you have with the chips? or are there still pending problems to expect? Will we be getting fixed versions of the hardware?
nvm you posted about the same time I did question answered.

Which chip issues?  There has never really been a chip issue thus far. board issues yes, but chip issues no.  The A1 is a good chip.
[/quote]

The version-3 spin of it may be a good'un as BitMine has made a fair bit of noise about that being what they are now shipping but from what I've read in other threads the 1st 2 revs were not up to snuff. Mostly on target ( a highly relative statement) and perhaps even usable but still not quite there. I assume they are referring to that.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
regtable69

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:27:34 PM

8. they  lied about my second delivery date

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.
right so you troll me for my use of words let me explain.

puppet master = the string puller in behind the operations and campaigns the member using the fact he has to go back to play the war games his puppet master has set. its not josh's fault this has happened but obamas or whom ever it is behind the campaigns or the users fault for being in the army. josh is guilty of delivering late due to set backs.

amt is a new start up company so inherent issues with time frames work force delivery's from suppliers misguided delivery dates money flow issues refunds!(spending all money gained in the PRE-ORDER state to fund the making of the miner) so you cant feasibly have a refund because your initial money wasn't there.

yes he said x many weeks but then all it takes is one set back say i dunno a week on chips for him to be a week behind then after receiving these chips putting them together which took an extra day or two than expected because hes short of 1/2 workers in hind sight maybe needed more workers so now hes a week and a half behind then after running the chips finds the heat sinks are not to scratch or just don't fit that's another week in the shop to fix this now 2.5 week behind then the cases he chose/got were not good enough so another week at a fabricators fixing the issues now 3.5 weeks behind now he has the cage/case sorted and the heat-sink issues sorted and the rest of it sussed hes approx 4 weeks behind...... i ordered in January with the expected delivery date of 29th march which was yesterday but it felt like iv been waiting a lot longer due to the lack of email communication/thread communication and after receiving a reply from someone stating it will be with you next week but not being here i was frustrated and clean out forgot yesterday was my dispatch date so i started raging here and in emails (not the best idea) now i use bfl as an example not in direct comparison if i ordered in the last week of january from bfl i would be waiting at least until the back end of July/beginning of august before my miner was assembled and shipped the only difference here is josh gave a very under estimated 8 week wait going on the best case scenario and not working from a worst case scenario. from what i have read from this post well amts stuff cutting out all the chaff hes had issues he acknowledges this and is trying to sort it out but having to come on here and go through say 15 pages a day of crud slander and slating by some customers and also none customers and having to search for the real concerns of a customer from the heres his face with some words heres his address heres where he went to school sue him sue him heres his car outside his house and what ever gets trolled out on here from the maybe 1 line question from a customer or even say me  coming on ad not had a look for 10 hrs to find 15 pages of shite to 2 posts that i am interested in from josh stating something about the miner its power or just a hey guys im 3 weeks behind miners ship soon i cant see it from the crud.

alls im saying really is stop with the same old shite day in day out like wheres my miner can i see pics why don't you answer lets sue him lets go burn down his warehouse lets visit him at home kkk style send him personal mail blah blah blah. and do what a companies official thread should do and try support the guy. it must be very depressing to wake up at 8am go to the office listen to 1000 voice mails from the last ten minutes of customers screaming words that make no sense reading through the vast tidal wave of emails that he receives trying to sort out the legitimate concerns from the fake spam he more than likely gets and then working a 10 hr shift building miners for customers that seem to not even care less about his situation atm. and then when he gets home he has this place to sift through more emails from the day and possibly 5 minutes for his wife and kids before he runs out of red bull passes out and wakes up at 8 am forgetting what the hell he was doing sinking an espresso and more red bull on his way to the office. i am one customer of many that is waiting for results but i find results herd to see materializing when the guys got so many things to do not included in the build process.

there is one way all this could be avoided and that's a closed forum or thread in which only customers receive the info to actually log in a place where there isn't 200+pages 15% of which are actually relevant to the company the rest are just the same questions over and over again and that way josh or representative could log in on an evening update a page with order numbers and pictures of miners in build or shipping areas ready to go and it wouldn't be missed a section in which he could look for alternative suppliers or ideas on how to package the kit a real community effort.

just to sumerise i ordered in January my miner is now approximately 1 day late in shipping given the setbacks i see a fesable delivery date of next week to two weeks from now if all goes well. pick at my spelling pick at my use of English do what ever you wish to degrade the words i use just because you wouldn't use it but it doesn't detract from the fact there is too much on this page on a daily basis to keep up with.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:30:35 PM

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

<snip>
TECHNICAL(ish) QUESTION
Have the issues been resolved that you have with the chips? or are there still pending problems to expect? Will we be getting fixed versions of the hardware?

Which chip issues?  There has never really been a chip issue thus far. board issues yes, but chip issues no.  The A1 is a good chip.

The version-3 spin of it may be a good'un as BitMine has made a fair bit of noise about that being what they are now shipping but from what I've read in other threads the 1st 2 revs were not up to snuff. Mostly on target ( a highly relative statement) and perhaps even usable but still not quite there. I assume they are referring to that.
[/quote]

I could be wrong but it is my understanding Bitmine is refering to version 3 pcb, not asic. Basically similar problems as AMT

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:34:18 PM

What do you not comprehend in my last post?
i shall reiterate for you
YOU are a AMT customer according to your statements:
they lied about MY initial delivery date.
they lied about mailing ME a refund.
they lied about wiring ME a refund.

So in regards to your following comment:

" IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU "

You are a customer so regarding your comment that also means YOU

i thought we all had freedom of speech?
according to this statement "shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self."
That must mean ONLY YOU are allowed to bitch and moan and have free speech, hence my comment telling you to STFU

Have i made that clear enough for you this time?
just to make sure YOU CANT BITCH AND MOAN AND MAKE SLANDEROUS REMARKS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE THEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO SHUT UP
Jesus did your mother never teach you manners?
regtable69

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:39:44 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:51:20 PM by regtable69

What do you not comprehend in my last post?
i shall reiterate for you
YOU are a AMT customer according to your statements:
they lied about MY initial delivery date.
they lied about mailing ME a refund.
they lied about wiring ME a refund.

So in regards to your following comment:

" IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU "

You are a customer so regarding your comment that also means YOU

i thought we all had freedom of speech?
according to this statement "shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self."
That must mean ONLY YOU are allowed to bitch and moan and have free speech, hence my comment telling you to STFU

Have i made that clear enough for you this time?
just to make sure YOU CANT BITCH AND MOAN AND MAKE SLANDEROUS REMARKS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE THEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO SHUT UP
Jesus did your mother never teach you manners?
ROFL i never saw the shut your cock sock!!!!
if you are truly a customer of amt like i am then yes you too deserve the backlash you just received

edit
iv read through your post again and found some shit i skimmed passed. it not my opinion of the armed forces just how i chose to refer to the situation of one guy and his personal situation with regards to amt. he could of ordered from ebay a nut and it be a week late but hes off on tour no differences. and i forgot to point ot my use of mortal i.e josh is human makes mistakes hes not a god cant work miracles end of.
p.s do not ever tell anyone to stfu for one reason you will one day say it to someone and theyl shut u up where u stand.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:49:17 PM

Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

This board will ship in the 2.4's and 3.2's.

- AMT

Hmmm.... then the 8 coincraft a1 board appears to be someone else's design (bitmine.ch).

Yeah the only thing that amt is capable to design is amt print on pcb's Grin
Bitminedesign + a crapy copy of marto's design as long as I see it Grin
Probably he got all from bitmine nd now he is assembling at full sped.but main question is is this stuff working Grin
Amt is famous with microchip programing skils having in mind their deep bitfury experience
 Grin

It's a new internal design of AMT. AMT designs and creates boards now. And the boards is controlled by micro controllers, there is no daisy chain likes martins board. Each chip communicates with a different micro controller and komsho, is an original design.

It's our design and we created it.  Support us and you may receive a prodarak.

hmmm... another lie by AMT? The current daisy chain you said will not exist on these boards? looks like ill make that lie number 13 zipkin.

Craig, you didn't notice the microchips next to each A1 chip? There is no daisy chain on this board.

After sleeping on it, today I opt to wear two yarmulkes on this forum: One, as the guy who looks like a troll, and the other, the Yiddish moderator of this knotted thread, of which Rabbit, Joshua Zipkin, promises to pay me in freshly minted Zuzs.

Support us and you may receive a prodarak and what nut.

~Sodom Kapłański
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:03:44 PM

Ahh, away from the board for a few hours working on machines instead of computers. So much fun here!  AMT you can't sue a customer that you haven't refunded or sent a product to, for repeatedly asking you to ship their miner or send a refund... Dipshit. You also can't enforce a cease and desist on anyone for posting here, as unless YOU CAN PROVE that THE PERSON POSTING knows what they are saying is false, you'll never win a defamation suit. I already told you this however. If you sue someone, plan on paying for both your lawyer and the lawyer for whoever you sue. You will lose, in any court in this country. Courts do NOT stick up for a business engaging in fraud.

I know that you are going to be sued by a lot of people very soon. They have told me. When you go to court on those, be sure to ask the judge to get the people to stop posting negative accusations and questions... They will laugh at you.

Also, tell the judge that you captured a troll in your office, but he slipped away. Show him the following video, and get the cops to put out a APB on his hairy ass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U Hope you're able to get a judge that accepts bribes via bitcoin miners.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:04:36 PM

AMT, could you clarify this for the group. How is it you are up to the 1200's when the 500's - 700's are still waiting. maybe the question needs to be more specific.

Approximately how many coincraft machines have shipped and what number range shipped out last week (of coincraft machines)

We have clarified this point, but it'll be faster to type it rather than search through the crap in thread. Over the last three weeks we have had several clients who have heard of our delays and have opted to receive miners even with the possible troubles. A few (3 or 4) of these clients where chip buyers as well and in turn happened to working with, or doing something from a board/pcb level. We explained the problem with the cage and we explained the problems with the boards and they opted to receive their miners anyway. We had them sign a waiver which stated they know the miners are beta condition and they wish to receive them anyway, waiving any RMA rights and what nut.

A few of them overclocked them and had troubles, others got it to work and gave us their advice. In total these were 36 clients and 140-some miners that went. Of the 140 some 8 of them were full miners in cases. The clients that opted to receive their miners with possible defects were mostly technically oriented individuals. Each order ranged from 1 to 22 miners. 22 behind the most of course. Some of those orders were in the 600's, 700's, 900's, and even 4 of them were in the 1200's.

We have not shipped all the way to 1200 of course, but after this upcoming we should see a substantial increase in the amount of miner testimonials posted on this thread.

To keep things simpler why not just edit the original post with where things are at. Put UPDATE X/X/2013: We are shipping orders X-X this week. Expect email with tracking info or for pick up.
Something along those lines would help ALOT more than keeping up with what will be 250+ pages of just complaints.

If there are delays post them there too. Seems to work for others. Also if you got orders that are low hanging fruit so to speak particularly in this forum get those out the door. For your own benefit so the feedback here turns into the hardware not about whatever club you are a part of or coffee you drink. Just sayin. You already admitted you don't ship according to the queue system so just do it in a way that simply gets the simplest orders out of the way to leave you room to handle any more complicated ones. It kinda sucks but its better than more of the mess this thread has turned into.

TECHNICAL(ish) QUESTION

As I said and you quoted you answered the question. There were no chip issues. fair enough. What about addressing the other aspect of the post regarding updates? That might be more helpful to everyone if they see what is going on.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:13:45 PM

Just because this piece of shit Zipkin happens to be Jewish (supposedly) doesn't mean all Jews are lying crooks. This guy is a special case, living in some delusional world where he can rip people off, then blame the people he ripped off, for being ripped off.

Joshua Zipkin gives Jews a bad name.

I'm sorry to everyone here affected by this slimeball! This is why I've been saying that AMT is preying on this community and inevitably bad for bitcoin.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

Phinnaeus... I'm starting to think you just don't like guys named Josh.    Grin

I'm truly sorry for those who have been screwed by this unscrupulous company... but damn, this is amusing!  A person couldn't possibly dream up something this absurd.  Absolutely surreal.

I have an autism friend named Josh here in Sandwich, IL. I shoot hoops with him in the spring/summer/fall when I head on over to the house where a half dozen adults with autism reside. At another house, I have a black guy named Larry that took two years before he started to communicating with people with my help, one microstep at a time.

Outside of Bitcoin, I truly believe that Josh of BFL could be friends, whereas Josh of AMT would never be. Hope that puts that into perspective somewhat.

Is this your gmick Phinnaeus.   Troll the forums to extorting companies for money???

Any anyone here who is an AMT customer has every right to be pissed but side with this antisemitic piece of shit who is screwing you all.  He has NO SKIN in the game expert for extorting companies like AMT, BFL and others WHICH HE AS DONE BEFORE AND BEEN PAID.  This is guy is no fucking savior,  he is just some smuck looking to paid to shut up!!!

IF you are an AMT customer this guy will ensure we AMT customers all get fucked in the end.  

PHINNAEUS is EXTORTING AMT, BFL and other companies for his profit while fucking you.    DO NOT BE FOOLED.

You caught the tatter, jeez-dripping-from-chin-fanboi. What can I say, except allow me to confess how it played out.

There I was in Sandwich, IL, sticking it up AMT's ass because all indications pointed to them deserving it. Due to my actions, I, and everybody else here on the forum, besides your Blackout skull, knew that in no way was I ever going to get a dime from AMT in the form of blackmail, payola, etc. But, I continued my crusade because it was the right thing do, albeit it sadden me deeply that I would never get paid one satoshi for my efforts.

Fastforward a few days. Joshua Zipkin felt it prudent to put out a bounty on my ass consisting of 20 BTC. To show you how fucking' clever I am, I made Josh put out that exact bounty amount on my ass, knowing full well some other amount smaller or larger would spook me. With me so far? Good! I truly wish I could relay to you how I was able to accomplish said feat, but I have plans of using the same exact tactic elsewhere, now knowing that it hashes properly.

And that, my friend, is how I got Joshua Zipkin to pay out the extortion moneys stopping me forever more from posting negative shit on AMT's official thread.

Sadly, you overplayed the hand that Joshua Zipkin dealt you, and now will become fodder for the rest of the wolves on this thread. Well-played! I tried to warn you: Never Trust a Naked Man Offering You His Shirt.

In layman's term, my rep is relatively intact, whereas you just fucked up big time. But, since I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you out. Once you receive your precious from AMT, you can come back here and join the choir on how you had to play The Liar Game toe-to-toe with Joshua Zipkin. We may let you rejoin the pack.

Until that day, make sure you don't go out in public with Jewish Jeez dripping from your chin. You may be mistaken for a Rabbit.

Support us and you may receive a prodarak and what nut.

~Sodom Kapłański
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:31:37 PM

AMT. you have the new address post for me please i'm go for one visit and order one miner.. tks

Their new address is on their website  355 Lancaster, Bldg. E1, Haverford PA 19041

you cant walk to McDondlaods anymore while waiting for your miner  Cheesy Wink

Do you have a brother named ChristOnBaord? Moreover, did you attend Penn State for 7 years? One more question: Do you like Pure Prairie League?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:51:49 PM

Phinnaeus... I'm starting to think you just don't like guys named Josh.    Grin

I'm truly sorry for those who have been screwed by this unscrupulous company... but damn, this is amusing!  A person couldn't possibly dream up something this absurd.  Absolutely surreal.

I have an autism friend named Josh here in Sandwich, IL. I shoot hoops with him in the spring/summer/fall when I head on over to the house where a half dozen adults with autism reside. At another house, I have a black guy named Larry that took two years before he started to communicating with people with my help, one microstep at a time.

Outside of Bitcoin, I truly believe that Josh of BFL could be friends, whereas Josh of AMT would never be. Hope that puts that into perspective somewhat.

Is this your gmick Phinnaeus.   Troll the forums to extorting companies for money???

Any anyone here who is an AMT customer has every right to be pissed but side with this antisemitic piece of shit who is screwing you all.  He has NO SKIN in the game expert for extorting companies like AMT, BFL and others WHICH HE AS DONE BEFORE AND BEEN PAID.  This is guy is no fucking savior,  he is just some smuck looking to paid to shut up!!!

IF you are an AMT customer this guy will ensure we AMT customers all get fucked in the end.  

PHINNAEUS is EXTORTING AMT, BFL and other companies for his profit while fucking you.    DO NOT BE FOOLED.

It's schmuck: Schmuck or shmuck in American English is a pejorative meaning one who is stupid or foolish; or an obnoxious, contemptible or detestable person. Think about that the next time you jerk off and your hand keeps slipping off your dick because when your parents were in the circumcise line to rid your smuck, they read the shingle as circumstance, hoping to earn a few shekels for their error in giving birth. Once they realized their mistake, it was too late, so you all went out for dinner and enjoyed brisket.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: