New version 2.1.0! Links in top post
Version 2.1.0 - December 27, 2012
- Major infrastructure upgrade with RPC interface for controlling via sockets
encoded with/without JSON courtesy of Andrew Smith. Added documentation for
use of the API and sample code to use with it.
- Updated linux-usb-cgminer document.
- Rewrite of longpoll mechanism to choose the current pool wherever possible to
use for the longpoll, or any pool that supports longpoll if the current one
- Display information about longpoll when the chosen server has changed.
- Fix the bug where longpoll generated work may have been sent back to the
wrong pool, causing rejects.
- Fix a few race conditions on closing cgminer which caused some of the crashes
- Only adjust gpu engine speed in autotune mode if the gpu is currently at the
performance level of that being adjusted.
- Various fixes for parsing/writing of configuration files.
- Do not add blank lines for threads of unused CPUs.
- Show which pool is unresponsive on startup.
- Only show GPU management menu item if GPUs are in use.
- Align most device columns in the curses display.