Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:57:07 PM

to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

HERE ARE THE ITEMS AMT HAS LIED ABOUT.

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. the lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.. they c. josh said he was starting his own forum
Hang on .... you cant contradict yourself like that haha especially with these comments
:1. they lied about my initial delivery date

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU

i believe you belong in that statement too. so do as you say stfu

I do not see the contradiction. Can you point it out?
i believe the point hes getting at is this.
the guy says if you purchase a miner then you deserve whats coming. paraphrased so not quoted so you know, and for this guy to be a customer as he says he must of made a purchase sooo he too deserves what ever it is hes insinuating new customers deserve. he has purchased a miner so must of made a purchase. to correct him on his bad wording he should of put if you are thinking of purchasing a miner (new custome) you deserve whats coming to you.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

@mellboro at least make your post comprehensible

What do you not comprehend in my last post?
i shall reiterate for you
YOU are a AMT customer according to your statements:
they lied about MY initial delivery date.
they lied about mailing ME a refund.
they lied about wiring ME a refund.

So in regards to your following comment:

" IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU "

You are a customer so regarding your comment that also means YOU

i thought we all had freedom of speech?
according to this statement "shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self."
That must mean ONLY YOU are allowed to bitch and moan and have free speech, hence my comment telling you to STFU

Have i made that clear enough for you this time?
just to make sure YOU CANT BITCH AND MOAN AND MAKE SLANDEROUS REMARKS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE THEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO SHUT UP
Jesus did your mother never teach you manners?

you fail at English bud. if you "buy" (present tense)... not if you "bought" (past tense). if you are going to complain about bitching and moaning don't look like a high school drop out in the process.

...or a 7 year Penn State grad student. Adding such would have made your post more funnier.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
FYI yes my english sucks and yes its my native language.
yes i sucked at school and i did leave with hardly any qualifications.
I also suck at maths, history and art want to pick on them too?
i honestly dont give a fuck what you all think about that sort of shit 
i generally have respect for decent people and manners that cost nothing.
i would take what i have than be a fucked up troll with perfect spelling and grammar anyday

(here comes the correction on all the faults with this post ... i can feel it)
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:18:05 PM

" IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU "

according to this statement "shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self."
That must mean ONLY YOU are allowed to bitch and moan and have free speech, hence my comment telling you to STFU

just to make sure YOU CANT BITCH AND MOAN AND MAKE SLANDEROUS REMARKS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE THEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO SHUT UP

you fail at English bud. if you "buy" (present tense)... not if you "bought" (past tense). if you are going to complain about bitching and moaning don't look like a high school drop out in the process.

...or a 7 year Penn State grad student. Adding such would have made your post more funnier.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
i would take what i have than be a fucked up troll with perfect spelling and grammar anyday

try this man. it may help.

http://local.hookedonphonics.com/Hooked_On_Phonics_For_Adults_Alexandria_VA-p1717542-Alexandria_VA.html

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:19:32 PM

My point is simple. They deliver our miners. They deliver on their word. They deliver. The more information is on this thread the more gets used against them. They have not replied to their customers as they should have. That is the point I have been making. There is a optimism in that they might deliver, but I know better at this point that they will not be doing right by anyone. The 31st is the last day they have to honor their end of their agreement to deliver miners for March orders as their claims have very little merit.

All said the more information lawyers have here the better. The haven't delivered the product shown on their home page.

THIS:

IS NOT THIS:

I tip toed to show some good faith effort. That looks good to a court. Bait and switch tactics do not. The documentation being built up on this thread will be useful well some of it. I am not going to set my self up for libel as some others have here. That is their prerogative. Facts are simple. Bait and switch. I have put forth my offer to receive in essence a lesser product with no disclaimer on their part or any compensation according to the MPP. This goes for pretty much everyone here. This doesn't just got for AMT this goes for all the preorder companies not delivering. There is already a legal precedent being set. Hashfast's fall is a win for us. So yea I write alot because it may be useful in a courtroom in having provided alternatives to them and since they chose not to respond to ANY of those alternative solutions, everyone here has a case. So for those with a legal case you might want to review what I have written. I have experience with dealing with companies like this. Since they chose to ignore their customers their customers are coming at them.

@Sirminesalot
I write how I write with deliberate purpose. There is a reason for this. There is alot more going on behind the scenes than you know. My hand is out now. But they haven't delivered as promised on various occasions. I say the same thing because it gets drowned in just useless anger. Keep it factual provide feedback show a good faith effort. They have not acted on that. So a court will quickly see that and it will work against them. Its too late now for them to do anything because its on the internet out of their complete control.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:20:49 PM

to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

HERE ARE THE ITEMS AMT HAS LIED ABOUT.

8. they  lied about my second delivery date
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.. they c. josh said he was starting his own forum
Hang on .... you cant contradict yourself like that haha especially with these comments
:1. they lied about my initial delivery date

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU

i believe you belong in that statement too. so do as you say stfu

I do not see the contradiction. Can you point it out?
i believe the point hes getting at is this.
the guy says if you purchase a miner then you deserve whats coming. paraphrased so not quoted so you know, and for this guy to be a customer as he says he must of made a purchase sooo he too deserves what ever it is hes insinuating new customers deserve. he has purchased a miner so must of made a purchase. to correct him on his bad wording he should of put if you are thinking of purchasing a miner (new custome) you deserve whats coming to you.

i will post it just one more time so that you may finally get it. You ready? Here it comes...

if you "buy" (present tense)... not if you "bought" (past tense). if you are going to complain about bitching and moaning don't look like "mellorbro" in the process.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:22:54 PM

@ clenell i can read lmao
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:23:31 PM

My point is simple. They deliver our miners. They deliver on their word. They deliver. The more information is on this thread the more gets used against them. They have not replied to their customers as they should have. That is the point I have been making. There is a optimism in that they might deliver, but I know better at this point that they will not be doing right by anyone. The 31st is the last day they have to honor their end of their agreement to deliver miners for March orders as their claims have very little merit.

All said the more information lawyers have here the better. The haven't delivered the product shown on their home page.

THIS:

IS NOT THIS:

I tip toed to show some good faith effort. That looks good to a court. Bait and switch tactics do not. The documentation being built up on this thread will be useful well some of it. I am not going to set my self up for libel as some others have here. That is their prerogative. Facts are simple. Bait and switch. I have put forth my offer to receive in essence a lesser product with no disclaimer on their part or any compensation according to the MPP. This goes for pretty much everyone here. This doesn't just got for AMT this goes for all the preorder companies not delivering. There is already a legal precedent being set. Hashfast's fall is a win for us. So yea I write alot because it may be useful in a courtroom in having provided alternatives to them and since they chose not to respond to ANY of those alternative solutions, everyone here has a case. So for those with a legal case you might want to review what I have written. I have experience with dealing with companies like this. Since they chose to ignore their customers their customers are coming at them.

@Sirminesalot
I write how I write with deliberate purpose. There is a reason for this. There is alot more going on behind the scenes than you know. My hand is out now. But they haven't delivered as promised on various occasions. I say the same thing because it gets drowned in just useless anger. Keep it factual provide feedback show a good faith effort. They have not acted on that. So a court will quickly see that and it will work against them. Its too late now for them to do anything because its on the internet out of their complete control.

they do NOT deliver our miners & they do NOT keep their word. /facepalm

clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:25:22 PM

@ clenell i can read lmao

Grin

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:24:54 PM

try this man. it may help.

http://local.hookedonphonics.com/Hooked_On_Phonics_For_Adults_Alexandria_VA-p1717542-Alexandria_VA.html

Seriously, I think this will help out more betterer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeCS2cYhwxU And, if you're good at multitasking, you could kill two birds with one stone, if your know what I mean.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:31:21 PM

Hug the old grumpy guy!!

Thanks Brother.

Why the "Thanks Brother."? Note the 33.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

All I'm asking from AMT is to PLEASE send out an update to all the people who purchased back in Oct.  Our due dates for pick-up are Dec 16th (Monday!).  They should NOT be wasting time on this forum dealing with trolls.  In fact if they just sent the paying customers an update, all of us customers would be able to disprove the trolls.  Currently, AMT left me in the dark.  And I don't want them to respond to me here.  I hope they'll answer one of my voicemails or emails I left with them requesting an update.  I hope they'll behave professionally and contact me via the outlets provided on their official website.
 Undecided

The only thing reassuring on this forum is that AMT still exists and they haven't closed shop and left with my money.  Before coming across this forum (just this week!), I was totally freaking out when none of my communications were being returned since Thanksgiving!

No you're right we need to send updates for sure. There's no excuse as to why we can't get back to everyone that called or inquired. In general we just moved to a different office and hired some new staff that we're training in the moment, but still that's not an excuse and we apologize for not getting back to you. There is no selection when responding to clients it's actually just an issue of being understaffed which we are resolving as fast as possible.  Regarding coming to pick up your miner, we are running few weeks back due to the delivery of our chips, but in general once they arrive they go straight to surface mount, then assembly then ship/pickup. Which is a one week process per shipping batch. We've also looked into getting some help from a local Assembly/Shipping house in the area that can assist in the event we get too backlogged ourselves. One of the guys in our core team has over 15 years of experience in this matter, start to finish engineering procedures and especially in final assembly. We also have a good relationship with a PCB assembly/fulfillment house which is out in Croydon, PA and have had discussions and made plans to work with them as well.  We'll never close up shop and run off, in fact we've been working hard just "opening shop" if we're speaking frankly.  Clients in the first few batches that ordered the 1.2 will be compensated in  for the late delivery, and will be highly rewarded in the future regarding all AMT products.

The above needs to be reread again. Also, I believe AMT's assembly facility may be at http://www.zober.com/ in Croydon, PA.
clenell

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:10:20 AM

8. they  lied about my second delivery date
15. i think i can safely say AMT has lied about their MPP. They have shown no willingness to make up for late delivery and subsequent difficulty increases.
16. Anyone?

What's the next AMT lie?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:27:14 AM

Just an update: We're due to receive our full chip batch in next week. We received sample chips in a few weeks ago. Testing is positive and the board is running fine.

We've contracted a PCB/Computer contract manufacturing facility located in PA. They have been around for a long time, and are one of the leaders in the American electronic contract manufacturing market. They'll provide us with ability to streamline the assembly, surface mount, heat-sinks  mold (via their metal shop and glorious CNC machine) and several other areas where we may lack, like ISO certified and UL standard assembly of our miners. They're also currently assisting with streamlining the assembly processes of our smaller miners as well. And the 80's 128's and 180's are now down to a 14 day shipping lead time, and decreasing by 2 days or more each week.

Yes its another expense most wouldn't choose to do, but we feel keeping production of these miners local, rather than outsourcing everything to china like most, will pay off in the end. Everything, less our lian li cases and the chip is now produced in America, by Americans.

Speaking of our cases, yes they are expensive, and yes we could go with a cheaper case. In general Lian Li has been assisting us in modifying their existing cases to work for hashing boards and other components. And because of our bulk orders on the cases for the 1.2, they've given us a decent discount on the smaller cases as well. Also they are usually not purchased by the average joe because of their high price, allowing for a good amount of availability from local distributors as well.  That's why we use them.
Yes in general we have had issues with customer support due to our small staff which we've now expanded. Hopefully that wont be much of an issue anymore.

Streamlining these runs will allow to get back on track with our past orders and deliver future/current orders on the shipping dates we've promised. We expect to have miners out door within 7 to 10 days from the date we receive our chips. 5 of those days have to do with ISO certified processes that we can skip when working with true professionals.

We are always open to suggestions and informative contributions from the community as well. And will start accepting more involvement from community members as well. We see that most people are legit and our thread has become less of "AMT is a scam" to "AMT are amateur assemblers" and you know what, we can handle that.

Please know we're working hard, we have every intention of delivering as fast as possible. We thank our customers that have been loyal and have supported us thus far, and we'll find a way to take care of them in the future.

AMT

This post needs to be reread as well.

In case you haven't figured it out, for sport, I'm reading all of AMT's posts, pulling out the lies. Mega post forthcoming.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:33:45 AM

Hey Guys,

Quick update, chips arrived today and will go to full surface mount and assembly on Tuesday. Hoping to get the first AMT1.2's shipped by Friday.

More to come...

Could you at least tell us how many chips you got so we can at least figure out how many rigs you can build and ship quickly?

Also,  is another batch of chips coming?

I can tell you that we've received a lot. And enough to make it to your order and than some for sure.

We also have 12 assemblers located at our CM 8am to 4pm. Each of which has experience in building electronic components and devices that pass UL certification and ISO standards. The average build time per build team (2 assemblers each team) was clocked at 2.5 hrs per build. This includes wiring, assembly, modular install, initial testing, and packing.

So if they are working 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, how many miners can we build in 1 day? How many in 1 week? and How many in 1 month?

Remember this post? 12 experience assemblers, blowing and going two full months ago, and nary a member on this forum received a miner that they paid for. And, it's all our fault!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:35:11 AM

Interesting looking place. I notice that their capabilities make no mention of pcb manufacture per-se, just design and stuffing them. Most likely use a board house like Sunstone (and their software or EagleCAD for layout). Which makes perfect sense. Just have to rely on the designers to really understand what the board has to deal with as far as heat xfr and the currents involved.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:36:20 AM

AMT... There is still a "needs to be fixed", issue on the website. (Not major to me, but to some, it could look "suspicious".)

The 1.2THs model description reads as follows...

1,200 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )
Included accessories:
2x USB Cable
2x Network Cable
1x Power Cord
Bitcoin Miner Weight: 18 lb.
Dimensions: 18 x 7 x 18 high
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a lifetime warranty from manufacture defect or component failure.
Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

NOTE: The mention of +/-10% twice is redundant, and seems "stackable"... (10% running variance on whole machine, + 10% additionally on the hashing performance.) Though, I am sure mention of just 10% +/- as a whole is generous enough.

NOTE: On the "Additional information" tab... it says the following.

Weight   8.00 lbs
Dimensions   22 x 10 x 22 cm
Hashing Power   1,200 GH/s
Power Usage   600w – 900w

NOTE: Weight??? 18 lbs or 8 lbs Huh
NOTE: Dimensions??? 18x7x18 or 22x10x22 cm Huh (18 cm/in/mm/mi/yd/km/?high?)

NOTE: Missing 10% +/- here on "additional information", not to mention redundant information that is not "additional"... slight conflict... that "detail" indicates an absolute value. Can't mention it once being more-or-less, and then bluntly state that it absolutely does more-than-less, potentially. Well, not as a business.

Since you are selling as a US distributor... You should stick with US standards... "Inches/Feet" for measurements. Though, I doubt the unit is 22cm x 10cm x 22cm, that is (8.66" x 3.94" x 8.66") That is smaller than a toaster. If I had to plan storage for these units, I would be upset when I buy a 100' by 100' by 100' storage unit, and find that I can only fit 1/4 as many as estimated, by that size. Tongue

Yes, good thing you pointed that out, we appreciated it because there are these things we fixed but when reinstalling the site on a different server recently it seems that some of the DB's date didn't populate with the new updates. We'll get to that right away, and again we appreciate the heads up.

Two months later, still not fix. Something that'll take less than a minute to correct. Two minutes if you're fucked up on RedBull.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:00:36 AM

The reason we accepted that payment was to make sure there was no chance for anyone to claim a payment wasn't received or a payment was not sent, other than us. Less opportunities for BS claims which effect those which are being truthful.

We're working as fast as possible. We've started talks with other CM's in the area as well to see the availability of their PCB's lines in order to speed up the next 4 to 6 weeks of production in general. If we have to use 4 lines in 4 different locations to get this done faster, we will. The worst thing we can do is to completely rush this process and give people shoty rig that overheats or comes out under estimate. The design is modular, we're really emphasizing on that one so that upgrades are possible.

One of the more technically oriented and knowledgeable members of this thread said something smart over the phone once, its that he understands these products need to be tested and regulated, modified and altered before we take it market. Because taking a bad product market will effect our client's trust in our company and be the ultimate demise of the business in due time. That still, no one has gotten it right and everyone came in later than expected. If we get it right, but are late, at least we're still on track.

Updates will come once we're sure we're good, which will be within the next day or so. We know everyone is pissed and watching the difficulty rise, we feel the same way and we've made the same risks most of our clients have made and feel the same frustration.

Second batch of chips have arrived today as well, which covers all orders through out February and into the first week of March.

I found this to be an interesting post.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:10:57 AM

Hobo santas does make me laugh though.

Go away dummy.

Oh boy, he claims to have received a miner as well. I bet the pictures are just like mblackouts.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:13:25 AM

We're just shocked at this point, that we're reverting back to if we are real or not, but really its w/e.

Hey either way its actually good for sales. So we had paused the ads yesterday to restructure the campaign and forgot to start them today and we just realized it. Although 6 paid orders came in today from guys that called which read this forum and called to inquire if we're real or not,  and even one 1 walk-in ordered 2 x 1.2th's, he wrote a check after talking for a few minutes.

So, thank you trolls.

Seriously though 1.2's are shipping next week.

If that's the case, AMT owes me $2,000 for my two month's worth of effort to garner them more sales. For some reason I have a feeling they ain't goin' to pay me.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:15:44 AM

Also,

What do you guys think about financing? Like, lets say your in the 620 and above range, and you could finance our th/s miners, would that be something you guys would be interested in? Just throwing that one out there, we'd like to get an opinion from the community on that one.

Fuck me! I guess 100s of people took AMT up on this financing thingie, thus why Josh and Jim had to recently refinance their mortgage. Genius move on their parts.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: