New version: 2.7.5, 31st August 2012
Survived a whole week without needing to give a hotfix update yay \o/.
This release is just a minor bugfix update. I've changed my build environment so it is less work to build binaries, so I have included an fpgaonly binary as well as the full feature binary. The windows binary is now compressed with 7z since it's getting so large, and will include a different set of DLLs due to it being built differently.Human readable changelog
- Hopefully fixed the bug where dynamic intensity gets stuck at -10
- Much less pool-not-providing-work fast enough messages.
- Fixed share leakage to backup pools the way it was supposed to work.
- Properly detect SDK2.7 and choose optimal parameters for it.
- Remove the hardcoded worksize for 256 - it had the opposite effect with the new kernels
- Fix the rare occasion there are many new blocks detected in a row.
- Hopefully fixed the load balance and rotate strategies.Full changelog
- Adjust opencl intensity when adjusting thread count to prevent it getting
pegged at a value below the minimum threads possible.
- miner.h max_hashes -> int64_t
- Keep the local block number in the blocks structs stored and sort them by
number to guarantee we delete the oldest when ageing the block struct entries.
- Use correct sdk version detection for SDK 2.7
- Revert "Pick worksize 256 with Cypress if none is specified."
- Test for lagging once more in queue_request to enable work to leak to backup
- There is no need to try to switch pools in select_pool since the current pool
is actually not affected by the choice of pool to get work from.
- Only clear the pool lagging flag if we're staging work faster than we're using
- needed flag is currently always false in queue_request. Remove it for now.
- thr is always NULL going into queue_request now.