New release: 2.10.3 - 26th December 2012
What a difference
xmas makes.Human readable changelog:
When switching from a stratum pool to another one, the last few shares were dropped and the share submission failure message was displayed.
There may have been stratum messages waiting to be parsed and cgminer would only parse them once a new message was received. This fix could potentially give even lower rejects!
There is now a [Z]ero stats option under the display menu which resets all the visible statistics.
Fixed the best_share displayed bug.
The current pool target diff is now shown in the status line like so:
Connected to au.ozco.in diff 2 with stratum as user ckolivas.0
The current block target diff is now shown in the status line like so:
Block: 01f8c77ced4b9c2a... Diff:3.37M Started: [10:01:27] Best share: 129
Block solve detection is now supported with scrypt mining as well (BLOCK! written at end of share and solved blocks listed under pool stats).
Fixed a crash with rolltime pools.
Stratum support for scrypt mining.Full changelog:
- Do not give the share submission failure message on planned stratum
- Parse anything in the stratum socket if it's full without waiting. Empty the
socket even if a connection is not needed in case there are share returns.
- Provide a mechanism to zero all the statistics from the menu.
- Display the current pool diff in the status line.
- Display block diff in status line.
- Generalise the code for solving a block to enable block solve detection with
- Generate the output hash for scrypt as well and use the one function to set
- Use the flip80 function in regeneratehash and the correct sized hash array.
- Use one size for scratchbuf as a macro in scrypt.c
- Stage work outside of the stgd lock to prevent attempted recursive locking in
- share_diff needs to be performed on a BE version of the output hash to work,
leading to false best_share values as spotted by luke-Jr.
- Remove the unused sha224 functions.
- Use the flip functions in hashtest.
- Simplify the setting of the nonce data field in work on submitting nonces.
- Scrypt code does not enter the hashtest function.
- Go back to cloning available work under staged lock.
- Updated links to AMD APP SDK
- Updated link to ADL SDK
- scrypt_diff uses a uint64_t as well.
- Correct target for stratum support with scrypt mining.
- libztex: fixed a typo
- libztex: check returnvalue of libusb_claim_interface() and release the
interface in case of early exit