Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 843 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL CGMINER mining software thread for linux/win/osx/mips/arm/r-pi 4.11.1  (Read 5805211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
-ck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:21:09 AM

As far as I've understood, manufacturers have their share of guilty on this since they don't do any effort to distinguish how the devices get recognized.
I understand it isn't quite easy to do, it implies some effort.
But they prefer the easy way as they think we don't mix devices, we only use the ones they manufacture, they are the last water in the desert.
As far as I've followed this topic, I've seen a great effort from you, trying to have CGMiner to recognize them all, when it would be useful if they introduced themselves correctly! (Hey, Hi CGMiner! I'm a Ant Miner S3 siting on /dev/USB0! Could you please include me in the workload?)
Since you are not omniscient, you've been doing a hell of a job, given the lack of help some manufacturers provide.
At least from me, my sincere thank you!
Thanks very much Smiley

All it would have taken from the hardware manufacturers would have been to manually set the iManufacturer and/or iProduct code on the communication chip they used. Virtually all USB communication chips allow you to do this, but rushing to release shit as quickly as possible with the least effort seems to be the norm for them. I guess I can understand that but it's really not much work at all... it's just that they put precisely zero effort to anything that didn't get their hardware sold ASAP.

I suspect this situation will change now that the hardware wars are completely different and speed to marketing is no longer likely to give any competitive advantage at all now that we're in the power efficiency wars.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:39:12 PM

You definitely do not suck.
You have made one of the best mining software programs there is.
Because manufacturers have been lazy is not a reflection on you.
Keep up the great work.  I know I appreciate as well as the mining community as a whole.
You are actually the next interview I am going to pursue for mining software in the next couple weeks after I heal from my surprise surgery on thurs.

I also agree with your stance on the violations of GPL.
Name and shame start the thread.  I have also been starting an outline for an article about this situation.

Thanks again.  Smiley

That's the exact error message I get when I try your suggested --usb BXM:0

CGMiner misidentifies my Jalapeno as a BXM too.
I suck Sad

The code only allows you to restrict by the parent driver type, and ANU and LIN are both icarus (ICA) so there's no workaround for that.

BXM is however bitfury so assuming you don't have any other bitfury devices... restricting it as BF1 is the key there. (--usb BF1:0).

Unfortunately the name is based on the first device that had that parent driver and I know BF1 doesn't make much sense for all bitfury devices...

Anyway we didn't anticipate other devices would use variants of the same driver and hadn't worked around this possibility to date, and I kinda forgot  Embarrassed

canford

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

As far as I've understood, manufacturers have their share of guilty on this since they don't do any effort to distinguish how the devices get recognized.
I understand it isn't quite easy to do, it implies some effort.
But they prefer the easy way as they think we don't mix devices, we only use the ones they manufacture, they are the last water in the desert.
As far as I've followed this topic, I've seen a great effort from you, trying to have CGMiner to recognize them all, when it would be useful if they introduced themselves correctly! (Hey, Hi CGMiner! I'm a Ant Miner S3 siting on /dev/USB0! Could you please include me in the workload?)
Since you are not omniscient, you've been doing a hell of a job, given the lack of help some manufacturers provide.
At least from me, my sincere thank you!
Thanks very much Smiley

All it would have taken from the hardware manufacturers would have been to manually set the iManufacturer and/or iProduct code on the communication chip they used. Virtually all USB communication chips allow you to do this, but rushing to release shit as quickly as possible with the least effort seems to be the norm for them. I guess I can understand that but it's really not much work at all... it's just that they put precisely zero effort to anything that didn't get their hardware sold ASAP.

I suspect this situation will change now that the hardware wars are completely different and speed to marketing is no longer likely to give any competitive advantage at all now that we're in the power efficiency wars.

Given the chaos, I think cgminer is pretty amazing.  The combination of a new industry, competition between vendors, and the rush-rush-rush mentality driven by constantly increasing bitcoin difficulty produces a lot of anxiety and hurried engineering.  Hopefully things will settle a bit, manufacturers will make identifying their equipment easier, and bitcoin prices will rise enough that miners are not on the razor's edge of profitability all the time.  That last is probably wishful thinking.  I am running 12 U2s, 6 S1s and 3 SP10s, and cgminer powers all of them, no small accomplishment!

Пoльзyйтecь бecплaтнo и пишитe чтo вaм нyжнo yлyчшить:trd.ai
Bидeo, кaк пoльзoвaтьcя пpoeктoм:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhx715vOOk&feature=youtu.be
nst6563

Activity: 252
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:37:59 PM

Has anyone gotten CGMiner 4.5 to run with the Gridseed A1 units?  I see A1 files in it, I've compiled it with the A1 support....but it never detects the A1 hardware when I run it.  

command line:  sudo ./cgminer -o pooladdress -u username -p password --bitmine-a1-options 16000:800000:2000

The unit has a built in rpi and the A1 controller board is connected to the GPIO pins.  I've tried running on the image that came with the hardware, as well as compiling on a generic raspbian image....same result....it doesn't find the A1 hardware.  

What am I missing?

The hardware I'm speaking of is this one in particular:
*Large image removed*

Anyone?
I've re-cloned and recompiled with different configurations, all of which enable the bitmine_A1 (I also compiled with Avalon as was mentioned in a previous post, some I enabled ALL hardware).  None detect the hardware.
Here are a couple screenshots of what happens when I run cgminer:

Using an rpi (obviously since it's built into the unit) and the following command line with the compiled versions of cgminer 4.5.0
Code:
sudo ./cgminer --hotplug=0 --bitmine-a1-options 0:900000:0:0 -o stratum+tcp://us1.ghash.io:3333 -u nst6563.A1 -p x
I've also tried
Code:
sudo ./cgminer --hotplug=0 --bitmine-a1-options 0:900000:0:0 -o stratum+tcp://us1.ghash.io:3333 -u nst6563.A1 -p x
as well as
Code:
sudo ./cgminer --hotplug=0 --bitmine-a1-options 0:900000:0 -o stratum+tcp://us1.ghash.io:3333 -u nst6563.A1 -p x

The command line for the version of cgminer that came with it (3.9.0) is:
Code:
sudo ./cgminer --hotplug=0 --cs=8 --hwreset --stmcu=1 --diff=8 -o stratum+tcp://us1.ghash.io:3333 -u nst6563.A1 -p x --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1 --api-port 4028 --real-quiet

zefir
Donator

Activity: 919
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:16:36 PM

Has anyone gotten CGMiner 4.5 to run with the Gridseed A1 units?  I see A1 files in it, I've compiled it with the A1 support....but it never detects the A1 hardware when I run it.  

command line:  sudo ./cgminer -o pooladdress -u username -p password --bitmine-a1-options 16000:800000:2000

The unit has a built in rpi and the A1 controller board is connected to the GPIO pins.  I've tried running on the image that came with the hardware, as well as compiling on a generic raspbian image....same result....it doesn't find the A1 hardware.  

What am I missing?

*Large image removed*

Anyone?
[...]
Look, as you noticed by the chosen config options, the upstream cgminer currently supports A1 products from Bitmine only. Without knowing the architecture of a Gridseed (or whatever product using the A1), you won't be able to get it mining (unless it is a 1:1 clone of one of Bitmine's products). If you had the required details, you (or the manufacturer) could write a variant of the A1-board-selector that abstracts the product specific properties and makes it accessible as a vector of A1-chip-chains.

Knowing more or less what I am talking about (I wrote those A1 driver and framework), I suggest you better bother the manufacturer and ask for upstream integration of their private driver (assuming there is one). They essentially have to, i.e. if your product was delivered with a private binary version of cgminer, GPL grants you the right to request the source code. If they refuse to deliver, there are means to deal with GPL violations.

But I guess you were not looking for troubles, so the short answer is this: no, it won't work.

nst6563

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:48:09 PM

What am I missing?

*Large image removed*

Anyone?
[...]
Look, as you noticed by the chosen config options, the upstream cgminer currently supports A1 products from Bitmine only. Without knowing the architecture of a Gridseed (or whatever product using the A1), you won't be able to get it mining (unless it is a 1:1 clone of one of Bitmine's products). If you had the required details, you (or the manufacturer) could write a variant of the A1-board-selector that abstracts the product specific properties and makes it accessible as a vector of A1-chip-chains.

Knowing more or less what I am talking about (I wrote those A1 driver and framework), I suggest you better bother the manufacturer and ask for upstream integration of their private driver (assuming there is one). They essentially have to, i.e. if your product was delivered with a private binary version of cgminer, GPL grants you the right to request the source code. If they refuse to deliver, there are means to deal with GPL violations.

But I guess you were not looking for troubles, so the short answer is this: no, it won't work.

Hey - an answer is an answer right?  At least now I know I'm spinning wheels for nothing and can actually chase down the right path.  I was under the assumption (I know...don't assume) that they were all at least very close hardware wise with the controller and board implementations.
If I were to get the source, what would I do with it then?  I'm not a C coder, so having the source itself won't do me much good to get it working with a more recent version of cgminer.  Would I give it to you to look at to gauge feasability of adding it to upstream? 
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:36:17 PM

Hey,
Next time before you buy something better think twice before jumping into china miners
What about the original software is it working?
I was playing with grind seed units just once grind seed chip
I can tell you that I was mining happily for hours and cgminer fork of greendsed was showing me hashes flowing when USB was not working at all
These guys are funny
So chose what you buy wisely for the feature
Never buy something with close source that is all

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:05:13 PM

+1  Smiley

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
nst6563

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:14:39 PM

Hey,
Next time before you buy something better think twice before jumping into china miners
I can tell you that I was mining happily for hours and cgminer fork of greendsed was showing me hashes flowing when USB was not working at all
These guys are funny

The original software works, and works great after I fixed it (their web gui was all screwed up pointing to the wrong files and such.  Fixed the pointers, translated it all to english, and it's been mining 24x7 since I did that.).  I get a steady 1.2Th/s from it.  However I was contemplating putting it on leaserigs and all works except for the ability to change pools via API. 

And for what it's worth, *I* didn't buy it but did agree to it.  And as far as I know, most of the hardware is "made in china". 
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:33:37 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 07:47:48 PM by loshia

Hey,
These guys are funny

The original software works, and works great after I fixed it (their web gui was all screwed up pointing to the wrong files and such.  Fixed the pointers, translated it all to english, and it's been mining 24x7 since I did that.).  I get a steady 1.2Th/s from it.  However I was contemplating putting it on leaserigs and all works except for the ability to change pools via API.  

And for what it's worth, *I* didn't buy it but did agree to it.  And as far as I know, most of the hardware is "made in china".  
You did a nice job then. Being just a customer. Wink  
And why you need stock cgminer then?
What are you after? After all these efforts and time spent to make a Chinese web translated and so on
A friendly advise do always check your pool stats against forks hash rate. It might turn out that 1.2t cgminer stats are 1t or less paid shares Wink  and it is not luck trust me. Con mentioned once that he can make any miner to show ANY hash rate with zero hw errors if we wish. But that is not the point. The point is that china forks do it on occasions now and then
In my opinion for 1K+ we deserve at least shiny web translated in English  Grin
But who cares.....
If their cgminer was open source you can always merge it with cgminer official code right?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
nst6563

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:46:41 PM

Hey,
These guys are funny

The original software works, and works great after I fixed it (their web gui was all screwed up pointing to the wrong files and such.  Fixed the pointers, translated it all to english, and it's been mining 24x7 since I did that.).  I get a steady 1.2Th/s from it.  However I was contemplating putting it on leaserigs and all works except for the ability to change pools via API.  

And for what it's worth, *I* didn't buy it but did agree to it.  And as far as I know, most of the hardware is "made in china".  
You did a nice job then. Being just a customer. Wink
And why you need stock cgminer then?
What are you after? After all these efforts and time spent to make a Chinese web translated and so on
A friendly advise do always check your pool stats against forks hash rate. It might turn out that 1.2t cgminer stats are 1t or less paid shares Wink
In my opinion for 1K+ we deserve at least shiny web translated Grin
But who cares.....

I wanted stock cgminer to see if I can get it to work with leaserigs.  The original webinterface had both chinese and english in it, I simply removed the chinese as it made things look MUCH cleaner.   Also, according to ghash.io, my poolside hashrate ranges anywhere from 1.05Th/s to 1.1Th/s. 

And I may be "just a customer"...but I'm a highly technical one Wink  I just can't code in C Sad
os2sam
Legendary

Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090

Think for yourself

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:36:36 AM

BXM is however bitfury so assuming you don't have any other bitfury devices... restricting it as BF1 is the key there. (--usb BF1:0).

That did the trick.  Thanks.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:21:20 PM

Hello guys anyone know this problem with Cgminer?

c
Code:
gminer version 4.5.0 - Started: [2014-08-22 01:18:18]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 (5s):40.06G (1m):21.89G (5m):5.968G (15m):2.103G (avg):35.78Gh/s
 A:524  R:0  HW:17  WU:499.2/m
 Connected to  with stratum as user B
 Block: 22f5d78f...  Diff:23.8G  Started: [01:18:18]  Best share: 243
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 USB management Pool management Settings Display options Quit
  0: BXM 0       :                         | 3.050G / 2.388Gh/s WU:39.5/m
  1: BXM 1       :                         | 3.750G / 3.013Gh/s WU:50.6/m
  2: BXM 2       :                         | 3.394G / 2.837Gh/s WU:48.6/m
  3: BXM 3       :                         | 3.775G / 3.800Gh/s WU:53.7/m
  4: BXM 4       :                         | 3.569G / 3.212Gh/s WU:48.6/m
  5: BXM 5       :                         | 3.080G / 2.791Gh/s WU:43.5/m
  6: BXM 6       :                         | 3.931G / 3.064Gh/s WU:52.6/m
  7: ANU 0       :                         | 1.980G / 1.915Gh/s WU:20.2/m
  8: ANU 1       :                         | 1.981G / 1.898Gh/s WU:21.3/m
  9: ANU 2       :                         | 1.975G / 1.842Gh/s WU:23.3/m
 10: ANU 3       :                         | 1.971G / 1.862Gh/s WU:19.2/m
 11: ANU 4       :                         | 1.958G / 1.871Gh/s WU:13.2/m
 12: ANU 5       :                         | 1.987G / 1.874Gh/s WU:20.2/m
 13: ANU 6       :                         | 1.929G / 1.916Gh/s WU:22.3/m
 14: ANU 7       :                         | 1.978G / 1.890Gh/s WU:22.3/m

[2014-08-22 01:18:57] FAIL: USB get_lock not found (1:20)
 [2014-08-22 01:18:57] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:18:58] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:03] BXM 0: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 11
 [2014-08-22 01:19:03] BXM 0: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 12
 [2014-08-22 01:19:03] FAIL: USB get_lock not found (1:20)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:03] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:04] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:09] BXM 0: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 11
 [2014-08-22 01:19:09] BXM 0: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 12
 [2014-08-22 01:19:09] FAIL: USB get_lock not found (1:20)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:09] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:09] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:15] BXM 0: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 11
 [2014-08-22 01:19:15] BXM 0: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 12
 [2014-08-22 01:19:15] FAIL: USB get_lock not found (1:20)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:15] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:15] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
-ck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:25:24 PM

Code:
 [2014-08-22 01:18:57] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:18:58] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:03] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
 [2014-08-22 01:19:04] Icarus detect (1:20) failed to initialise (incorrect device?)
Can happen while devices are failing intermittently where they will reconnect as a new device, or failing more substantially, requiring them to be unplugged and plugged back in if they do not re-initialise.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Jay_Pal
Legendary

Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:47:28 AM

Code:
Can happen while devices are failing intermittently where they will reconnect as a new device, or failing more substantially, requiring them to be unplugged and plugged back in if they do not re-initialise.
I got lot's of those when my usb hubs failled.
Bad power and fried hubs.
They would read a pen drive but wouldn't power the BXM.
Invested in a pair of 10 ports Ankers and that problem has gone since.

Best faucet EVER! - Freebitco.in
Don't Panic... - 1G8zjUzeZBfJpeCbz1MLTc6zQHbLm78vKc
Why not mine from the browser?
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:51:10 AM

Code:
I got lot's of those when my usb hubs failled.
Bad power and fried hubs.
They would read a pen drive but wouldn't power the BXM.
Invested in a pair of 10 ports Ankers and that problem has gone since.

THX for your answer, but I have this HUB so I think it's not the power supply or the HUB has an malfunction?

Industrial 19 port Steel casing USB Hub (with power cable & USB cable) 20 Amps @ 5v

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418087.0

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Count_Frackula

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:41:51 PM

ok, I went back 15 pages, but didn't see this answered, so I hope I'm safe in asking:

Antminer S3 support yet? I see S1 & S2 folders, but no S3 folder yet.. Hoping Kano has a binary soon..

Trying to compile my own, but getting the build env right is... painful.

I too am looking forward to this.  Maybe Kano will fire one off soon-ish.

Rent my SHA-256 rigs on Mining Rig Rentals.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:09:52 PM

ok, I went back 15 pages, but didn't see this answered, so I hope I'm safe in asking:

Antminer S3 support yet? I see S1 & S2 folders, but no S3 folder yet.. Hoping Kano has a binary soon..

Trying to compile my own, but getting the build env right is... painful.

I too am looking forward to this.  Maybe Kano will fire one off soon-ish.
Small donation to both Kano & Con once they do get a S3 binary. Wink

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:16:43 PM

Small donation to both Kano & Con once they do get a S3 binary. Wink

+1

Count me in on that  Wink

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
techman05

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:36:09 PM

Wait 2 weeks from this Monday. bitmain is supposed to be updating to a newer version of cgminer other than 3.12. I have no clue if ckolivias or kano have any involvement but I'd hope they pick it to pieces when its released to the public.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 843 »
  Print  

Jump to: