Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 [704] 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 843 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL CGMINER mining software thread for linux/win/osx/mips/arm/r-pi 4.11.1  (Read 5805214 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DavidB445

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:42:26 AM

The php function I'm using is from the MinePeon OS for the Raspberry Pi and I just used it as it worked and I managed to get all other functions to work just this 'zero' that caused the problem.
https://github.com/MineForeman/minepeon-base/blob/master/http/inc/miner.inc.php

AddPool works fine using:
cgminer("addpool",$poolAddress . "," . $poolUser . "," . $poolPass);

EDIT: GOT IT!
cgminer('zero','all,true');
Returns "[Msg] => ZeroedAllstatswithsummary" and has indeed reset the stats to '0'

I was misreading the "|" as if it was asking for "zero,all","true" but instead its the other way around "zero","all,true" Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-ck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

Yes, btcguild is a separate bug, sorry. BTCguild is the only pool that uses the redirect feature in stratum which was added blindly a long time ago when stratum support was first added and no pool used it. Cgminer's implementation is unfortunately buggy and the only workaround till I can fix it is to connect directly to btcguild's redirected url directly or use a different pool to avoid the crash.

I hope you figure this out quickly Wink .

I thought this was a hardware issue when I first saw this since my drillbit devices were that last thing to show errors before windows tried to close it.

I need's my btcGuild.
Been looking into it. I was unable to reproduce this at all locally so perhaps it's better or perhaps I just don't have the right combo of hashrate and circumstances. I've done some generic changes to make it more robust. There may well be a second issue with btcg related to the frequent restarts it's had lately but I have no firm leads on that.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
lavitas

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:16:42 PM

libcurl-4.dll is missing from my computer, this is the error message I keep getting, when tryin to open the cgminer.exe
rgr_rgr

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:54:25 PM

Been looking into it. I was unable to reproduce this at all locally so perhaps it's better or perhaps I just don't have the right combo of hashrate and circumstances. I've done some generic changes to make it more robust. There may well be a second issue with btcg related to the frequent restarts it's had lately but I have no firm leads on that.

Thanks for checking. Maybe it helps checking the issue with a p2pool:
stratum+tcp://elizium.name:9332
start - looking for devices - coredump

I noticed --nfy-bits - thanks :-)
rgr_rgr

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:14:48 PM

It seems there is also a problem with stratum+tcp://stratum.triplemining.com:3334 now. It is always marked as dead. The old version is running on another machine - there the pool is alive. Restart doesn't change anything on one of the machines.
techman05

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:31:35 PM

Yes, btcguild is a separate bug, sorry. BTCguild is the only pool that uses the redirect feature in stratum which was added blindly a long time ago when stratum support was first added and no pool used it. Cgminer's implementation is unfortunately buggy and the only workaround till I can fix it is to connect directly to btcguild's redirected url directly or use a different pool to avoid the crash.

I thought this was a hardware issue when I first saw this since my drillbit devices were that last thing to show errors before windows tried to close it.

I need's my btcGuild.

I'm set for level 16 in load balance mode with about 25Ghashes pointed at it. If you have it right, it shows up after less than 30 minutes. I was trying to watch a flash video when I last noticed my computer getting chunky which eventually led to me trying to fast disable btcguild ,but it was too late and then to get stability back I ended up voluntarily rebooting my system (pc was looking to update my display , network drivers and .net service packs, so I needed to anyway) Picture below is not from most recent event but how I found it after leaving home for a few days not knowing this would happen.

I hope that gives you something to look into and hope it has nothing to do with pm to check winsock headers having problems with compiling.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
Big Time Coin

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:36:14 PM

Can someone please build a windows version with hashfast-enable?  I have been unable to build it following the windows build instructions, it keeps crashing when I try to ./configure.

Big time, I'm on my way I'm making it, big time, oh yes
- Peter Gabriel
techman05

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 10:47:46 PM

Is it giving an error when it crashes? Other than trying changing it to --enable-hashfast instead of hashfast-enable make sure your packages are right and that the version your compiling has hashfast built in. I haven't successfully gotten cgminer to compile but you can read my edited howto on my github version that I tried to use to solve a problem with winsock errors popping up on being made with "make"  here https://github.com/techman05/cgminer .

Hope that helps

Big Time Coin

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:03:37 PM

--enable-hashfast dies when checking c compiler
-enable-hashfast dies when checking for cross compiling
default CFLAGS="-O2 -msse2" ./configure dies when it thinks libpthread is not installed.  But I have all libpthread packages installed in MinGW, so this baffles me.

That's why I am asking for someone who already can successfully build a windows build to do so with --enable-hashfast, because I have spent much time and effort in attempting to do so and have not been successful

Big time, I'm on my way I'm making it, big time, oh yes
- Peter Gabriel
techman05

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 11:37:42 PM

Yeah that was my problem libpthread "isn't" installed, you need to uninstall that version and install it via shell. That was one error I googled and edited in the windows compile file. After that I'm still in the dark waiting for ckolivias to check his pm's and see what the hecks going on with the make. We don't need two people getting eaten out by minGW user email lists.

**************************************************************************************
*Make sure you have the right pThreads version *
**************************************************************************************
You might need to install a diferent version of it to compile I needed
 mingw-get install mingw32-pthreads-w32-dev

Dribble

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:21:12 AM

I need's my btcGuild.

I'm set for level 16 in load balance mode with about 25Ghashes pointed at it. If you have it right, it shows up after less than 30 minutes. I was trying to watch a flash video when I last noticed my computer getting chunky which eventually led to me trying to fast disable btcguild ,but it was too late and then to get stability back I ended up voluntarily rebooting my system (pc was looking to update my display , network drivers and .net service packs, so I needed to anyway) Picture below is not from most recent event but how I found it after leaving home for a few days not knowing this would happen.
http://i40.tinypic.com/fms7xh.jpg
I hope that gives you something to look into and hope it has nothing to do with pm to check winsock headers having problems with compiling.

This reason alone made me give up windoze. Not to mention the frequent restarts because of updates .Set up a raspberry pi changed some of the instructions to compile newest version and been happily hashing since December with no down time. If you don"t like soldering then save some money and skip the lcd.

http://learn.adafruit.com/piminer-raspberry-pi-bitcoin-miner/

Cheers,  Wink
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:37:56 AM

Anyone knows why all of a sudden the CGMiner on a Jupiter stopped displaying the usual lines: [2014-01-25 02:33:12] Accepted 227772c5 Diff 1.9K/1024 KnC 0 pool 0

It's not Quiet mode. When I press D it quickly goes to a blank screen and then it reverts back. It happened on 5 machines with 3.8.1 and 3.9.0
I try to turn Quiet mode blindly by doing D/Q a couple of times, but nothing.

Any ideas?

techman05

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:07:45 AM

This reason alone made me give up windoze. Not to mention the frequent restarts because of updates .Set up a raspberry pi changed some of the instructions to compile newest version and been happily hashing since December with no down time. If you don"t like soldering then save some money and skip the lcd.

If we were smart we would have had updates turned off and set to manual mode to reduce accidental restarts. I'm sure Linux has its own way of updates that can tick you off. I only knew when there was updates when it was a new release or installed a new program when I messed with Linux. Windows at least tries to keep it up front. I still wish it brought current programs back up and then locked the pc with some sort of notification about it.

Btw you do realize the btc guild problem is probably both Linux and windows alike.

alanthya

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:22:22 AM

I am having trouble getting cgminer to even run with a 7990.

Thread with details: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=13980.0
-ck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 10:52:15 AM

New release: Version 3.11.0, 25th January 2014

Finally a proper release for hashfast devices and a substantially updated bab driver.

Human readable changelog:

- A proper working hashfast driver tested working on a real device, including the windows version.
- Substantially updated BAB driver courtesy of Kano. Hopefully he can give us a summary of the changes there.
- Generic fixes for the reconnect bug on btcguild (unsure if other issues still exist).
- Work is discarded on a stratum reconnect message from the pool now (as btcguild uses) to avoid working on invalid work on switching URLs.
- Fixed the stuck line at the top of the log window.
- Message about block change detected no longer mentions longpoll.
- API now has a field "Last getwork" in summary which can be used to see that we are still getting work from pools. This is useful if you are trying to determine if a device is dead for device reasons or simply isn't getting work from any pools. It uses the same numbering in seconds with the "Last Valid Work" returned in the device API. If "Last getwork" is not incrementing, there is no work for any devices.
- Added a --nfu-bits command to allow you to set the clock speed on nanofury/icefury usb sticks. Note that the default was 54 so is now 50 to be in keeping with USB2 power limit standards. This means IT WILL BE SLOWER compared to 3.10.0 unless you change it with this option back to 54. The driver is otherwise unchanged so any other differences you see are pure variance.
- Threads names have been changed so they will show up with different, consistent names in your process manager of choice.
- Building will now not include libbitfury on every configuration unnecessarily.
- The crash on device removal has been fixed.
- Fixes for lean configurations that failed to build.

- Hashfast driver changes:
-- Should be more robust with respect to initialisation and dropouts
-- If the device stops returning shares, cgminer will reset the device, and if it cannot, it will drop it, which usually allows it to be re-hotplugged again.
-- If a device needs to be reset for not returning shares, and the clockspeed is still overclocked, cgminer will lower the clocks further on every reset.
-- Devices will be throttled if they reach 85 degrees. With water cooling they usually drop in temperature very rapidly. This can be configured with --hfa-temp-overheat
-- Hashrate displayed will be based on valid shares returned so should more accurately represent what the pool will see you hashing at. It will look very unstable initially. Earlier boards do have some loss so the previously displayed hashrate was always over. You can compare the total hashes estimated by this as "Calc hashcount" to compare with "Raw hashcount" the device has worked on in the API stats to see how they differ.
-- Max temp on screen will not show if it's an obvious error showing something like 512
-- The API will show board temperatures
-- Windows builds work Tongue
-- Babyjets show up as HFB while Sierras show up as HFS. Custom devices will come up with the generic HFA name. Note that if you are trying to select them with the --usb command, they are all seen as HFA due to the fact that cgminer can only tell them apart after they have been initialised and running.

Full changelog:

- Add hashfast documentation to ASIC README
- Support the variable HFA naming throughout the driver notices.
- Set the global hfa hash clock rate to equal the lowest if we are lowering it
for a device reset since it may be re-hotplugged after failing reset.
- Decrease the hfa clock rate if it is overclocked and we have had to try
resetting it.
- Put a sanity check on the measured temperature in the hfa driver for obviously
wrong values.
- Avoid calling applog from within hfa statline before to avoid a deadlock.
- Add throttling control to hfa driver, configurable at command line, nominally
set to 85 degrees.
- Reset hfa device if no valid hashes are seen for 1 minute from the last work.
- Store when the last getwork was retrieved and display it in the API summary.
- bab - also report dead chip count screen
- Count share based hashes in the hfa driver with the device diff to get more
frequent updates.
- Only count 2/3 of the accumulated hashes on each pass through the hfa scan
work loop to smooth out displayed hashrate.
- bab add total history HW% to API stats
- Test valid nonces in the hashfast driver allowing us to check against the
target when trying to submit them.
- No point casting a double to a uint64
- Convert the hfa hashmeter to one based on successful share return and display
the raw and calculated hash totals in the API.
- bab - remove libbitfury dependency since it requires USB
- Add description to hfa hash clock command.
- Add hfa board temperatures to API output.
- Wait for up to 0.5 seconds in the hashfast scanwork loop if no jobs are
required.
- Label HFA devices as B or S when their configuration matches babyjet or
sierra.
- Fix libbitfury being compiled in always by mistake.
- bab - spelling
- Add bab-options
- bab - tune the chip speed based on error rates
- bab record/report spie and miso errors
- Win32 falsely comes up as big endian pulling in the wrong hf protocol header.
- Remove unused components in hashfast driver.
- Check in all usb communication places for hashfast driver that the device
still exists.
- Do not send a usb reset on a usb read pipe error.
- Don't replace usb pipe errors with the pipe reset return code.
- Updated hf protocol header.
- The search for extra nonce is not worth performing in the hashfast driver.
- Add core address to hfa parse nonce debugging.
- Retry sending a frame once if it has failed in hfa_send_frame
- Add extra hfa usb init errors.
- Quiet now unused variable warning in hfa detect.
- Remove unused variable.
- Add board temperature to hfa debug
- Make submit_tested_work return a bool about whether it meets the work target
or not.
- Provide a helper function for determining dev runtime and use it in the
hashmeters used.
- Look for hfa usb init header for 2 seconds, then resend the init twice more
before failing.
- Really only set up the hfa crc table once.
- Generically increase the queue if we are mining on a pool without local work
generation each time we run out of work.
- Change new block detection message since longpoll is rarely relevant today.
- Change the default clockspeed bits on nanofury devices to 50 and add a command
line option to allow it to be changed.
- Use unused line at the top of the log window which often gets stuck
unchanging.
- Clear pool work on a stratum reconnect message.
- bab record/report spie and miso errors
- bab - cleanup old work for dead chips also
- bab add avg fail tests to API stats
- bab report bank/board/chip for dead and v.slow chips
- bab process all nonce replies per chip together
- bab reduce work delays
- bab record the number of E0s discarded
- bab - modified result parsing
- bab restore removed unused flag
- configure - correct minion name
- bab only scan valid nonce offsets
- bab record continuous (and max) bad nonces
- bab display Banks/Boards/Chips in the device window
- Modify thread naming to make them easier to identify
- bab reduce the work send delay
- bab remove results polling
- bab report SPI wait in seconds
- bab report missing chips at start and API
- bab ensure there's enough space for the nonce reply
- bab correct stats 'Send Max'
- bab allow long enough wait on ioctl() per board
- bab more I/O stats
- api.c 2014
- api allow any size stats data
- bab add processed links which excludes expired links skipped
- bab report chips per bank, hw% and ghs per chip
- bab lock access to new_nonces to ensure correct reporting
- bab report V2 banks/boards during initialisation
- bab expire chip work
- bab use only k_lists and make work handling more refined
- klist - allow adding to tail
- bab remove old unused #define
- bab correct for master git
- correct klist reallocs
- klist lists for bab
- api.c correct DEVICECODE and ordering
- Maxchips should be 384 (16 chips/board 24 boards/controller)
- bab more detailed stats and delay less when waiting for a buffer
- api add data type AVG float 3 decimal
- bab - add V2 detect with bug fix in detect
- api.c set the actual version number to 3.0
- API V3.0 unlimited socket reply size
- README update --usb
- Check for loss of device in usb read before any other code on the usbdev
- Change stratum strings under stratum_lock in reconnect and free old strings.
- Add mcp2210 compilation to want_libbitfury configs.
- Fix HF driver typo.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:07:32 AM

Yeah ! pretty good job , like usualy..   Cool thanx CK
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:18:02 AM

BaB driver changes are:
Support for both V1 and V2 controller (automatically)
Automatic tuning of all the chips performance.
Redesign of nonce reply handling to remove all the problems I copied from chainminer (there were a few)
Dramatic drop in HW errors due to a few things: not corrupting the replies, ignoring raw E0 replies and of course (not new) checking the nonces more extensively
A bucket load of statistics in the API stats that will tell you what's going on with each chip
Included is a 5 minute history that is used for performance tuning (all fields that have "History" in the name)
Here's an example with a single 16 chip board:
Code:
   [STATS] => 0
   [ID] => BaB0
   [Elapsed] => 458
   [Calls] => 0
   [Wait] => 0.000000
   [Max] => 0.000000
   [Min] => 99999999.000000
   [Version] => 2
   [Chips] => 16
   [Boards] => 1
   [Banks] => 1
   [Chips Per Bank] => 0 16 0 0 0
   [Missing Chips Per Bank] => 0 0 0 0 0
   [Device Elapsed] => 459
   [History Enabled] => true
   [Chip History Limit] => 300
   [Nonces 0-15] => 322 286 260 268 283 288 296 263 278 258 312 306 283 257 257 238
   [Good 0-15] => 305 265 238 242 261 267 272 238 259 237 284 287 263 234 234 218
   [Bad 0-15] => 2 6 7 11 7 6 9 10 4 6 13 4 5 8 8 5
   [Conf 0-15] => 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b 0x1b
   [Fast 0-15] => 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54
   [Spie 0-15] => 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
   [Miso 0-15] => 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
   [HW% 0-15] => 0.651 2.214 2.857 4.348 2.612 2.198 3.203 4.032 1.521 2.469 4.377 1.375 1.866 3.306 3.306 2.242
   [GHs 0-15] => 2.852 2.478 2.225 2.263 2.441 2.497 2.543 2.225 2.422 2.216 2.656 2.684 2.459 2.188 2.188 2.038
   [Sum GHs 0-15] => 38.376
   [Cont-Bad 0-15] => 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
   [Max-Bad 0-15] => 1 2 1 2 1 1 2 2 1 1 2 1 2 1 1 1
   [History Good 0-15] => 209 177 166 154 171 170 172 154 187 162 193 203 164 152 142 143
   [History Bad 0-15] => 1 4 1 4 7 4 6 9 3 6 8 3 5 6 7 4
   [History HW% 0-15] => 0.476 2.210 0.599 2.532 3.933 2.299 3.371 5.521 1.579 3.571 3.980 1.456 2.959 3.797 4.698 2.721
   [History GHs 0-15] => 2.998 2.521 2.370 2.198 2.435 2.436 2.457 2.198 2.664 2.321 2.758 2.902 2.335 2.163 2.026 2.040
   [Sum History GHs 0-15] => 38.821
   [Total History GHs] => 38.821
   [Total History HW%] => 2.789
   [History Speed 0.0 Dead] => 0
   [History Speed 0.8 V.Slow] => 0
   [History Speed 1.6 Slow] => 0
   [History Speed 2.2 OK] => 5
   [History Speed 2.8 Good] => 9
   [History Speed >2.8 Fast] => 2
   [History Dead] => None
   [History V.Slow] => None
   [Nonce Offset 0xff800000] => 2137
   [Nonce Offset 0x00000000] => 1407
   [Nonce Offset 0xffc00000] => 560
   [Discarded E0s] => 7777
   [Tested] => 4455
   [OK] => 4104
   [Total Tests] => 11835
   [Max Tests] => 13
   [Avg Tests] => 2.884
   [Untested] => 0
   [Work Links] => 6260
   [Work Processed Links] => 3396
   [Max Links] => 6
   [Max Processed Links] => 6
   [Total Work Links] => 31025
   [Avg Links] => 1.525
   [Avg Proc Links] => 0.827
   [Avg Work Links] => 7.560
   [Fail] => 111
   [Fail Total Tests] => 1600
   [Fail Avg Tests] => 14.414
   [Fail Work Links] => 950
   [Fail Total Work Links] => 950
   [Initial Ignored] => 240
   [Ign Total Tests] => 454
   [Ign Work Links] => 0
   [Ign Total Work Links] => 0
   [WFree Total] => 1024
   [WFree Count] => 859
   [Available Work] => 16
   [SPI Work] => 0
   [Chip Work] => 133
   [SFree Total] => 8
   [SFree Count] => 2
   [SPI Waiting] => 0
   [SPI Sent] => 5
   [RFree Total] => 256
   [RFree Count] => 256
   [Result Count] => 0
   [NFree Total] => 102400
   [NFree Used] => 2797
   [Delay Count] => 490
   [Delay Min] => 0.899001
   [Delay Max] => 1.019091
   [Delay Bands] => <0.5=0 <0.7=0 <0.9=242 <1.1=248 <1.3=0 <1.5=0 <1.7=0 <1.9=0 <2.1=0 <2.3=0 <2.5=0 >=2.7=0
   [Send Count] => 491
   [Send Total] => 24.646958
   [Send Avg] => 0.050
   [Send Min] => 0.045762
   [Send Max] => 0.086118
   [MaxSpeed] => 55
   [DefaultSpeed] => 54
   [MinSpeed] => 52
   [TuneUp] => 1.000000
   [TuneDown] => 10.000000
   [SPISpeed] => 1000000
   [SPIDelayuS] => 0
   [TransferDelayuS] => 0
The last 8 are the parameters you can supply with --bab-options to tune it (see ASIC-README)
I've run it fine with 1 board and with 6 boards (I have both)
I am still tuning it and it may need some adjustment to handle the large setups of 24 boards - but I've not had access to one since before the last lot of changes.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
techman05

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:40:46 PM

Not sure what I saw but I saw a new error flash on the screen "-pipe" and I think it was tied to lib usb.

Any idea if that still means I should be using an alternate btcguild or is that something else.

I'm going to try compiling later and see if I can get past where I was having trouble now. Just make sure if any thing I posted about it in my fork I get some credit Roll Eyes since I did the searching.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:52:56 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 07:42:24 PM by loshia

Not sure what I saw but I saw a new error flash on the screen "-pipe" and I think it was tied to lib usb.

Any idea if that still means I should be using an alternate btcguild or is that something else.

I'm going to try compiling later and see if I can get past where I was having trouble now. Just make sure if any thing I posted about it in my fork I get some credit Roll Eyes since I did the searching.
Are you here to beg or to help to community? whatever you find please keep it secret not to get disappointed for the lack of credits
In genal you can not  do much about USB pipe  errors unless you are writing USB dev firmware. what needs to be done is done already from cgminer developers.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
techman05

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 05:55:51 PM

Neither and it shouldn't matter to you since this is the first time I've seen your user name here. I made some changes to a how to guide and I was expecting some kind of thanks if I stumbled across something. If he really wanted help he'd have git hub open for reports and have a cleaner post.

The pipe error is new so I mentioned it. I help where I can and grump when I need it Roll Eyes. Your making more mess responding to my entire post.

Have a nice e day and hope cK Olivias still see's what I posted.

Pages: « 1 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 [704] 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 843 »
  Print  

Jump to: