Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 1412 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux)  (Read 6589777 times)
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:09:04 PM

i understand what you mean but it drops 0.03 in 1 day?? and the calculator on https://etherscan.io/ether-mining-calculator showing for 53Mh/s 0.404 ether while i barely get 0.35 ethereum!!!

Calculators are just for guidance because they always assume optimal conditions. Real life earnings depend on other factors, mainly the pool's luck finding blocks.

Therefore, it's absolutely normal to have real earnings a bit lower than those calculated by any simulation algorithm
so you think 0.35 daily is fair for my 53Mh/s at the moment?? i really dont know. and is it the best claymore with ethermine or dwarf with my hashrate? or i should go smaller pool?
any suggestions. i really burnt trying Grin

F2Pool is paying 0.00735435 per MHS (minus 3% pool fee), Ether only mining mode

That works out to be 0.39 Ether at 53mhs, but you get a published 5% rejected share rate.

You should remember, most pools won't say what your actual rejected share rate is, because it is to difficult to code (I'm guessing).

Some pools may have 6% reject rate, others could be as high as 10%, which is simply his not coded into their implementation of Get or Stratum protocol.

So, the Net figure would be about 0.351 Ether a day at F2POOL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adly3000

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:14:35 PM

i understand what you mean but it drops 0.03 in 1 day?? and the calculator on https://etherscan.io/ether-mining-calculator showing for 53Mh/s 0.404 ether while i barely get 0.35 ethereum!!!

Calculators are just for guidance because they always assume optimal conditions. Real life earnings depend on other factors, mainly the pool's luck finding blocks.

Therefore, it's absolutely normal to have real earnings a bit lower than those calculated by any simulation algorithm
so you think 0.35 daily is fair for my 53Mh/s at the moment?? i really dont know. and is it the best claymore with ethermine or dwarf with my hashrate? or i should go smaller pool?

I'm getting roughly the same with one of my rigs mining at that speed at ethermine pool. I left Dwarf's when they started having serious and systematic problems. A smaller pool is an increased risk because it can take two or three days to find a single block at that means you earn nothing during that period.

The choice between Claymore's or Genoil's depends also on your hardware, drivers, etc.

Finally, keep in mind that it won't make sense to compare today's result using Claymore's with the result's you got with Genoil's 3 or 4 days ago. In the meantime ETH difficulty increased and your earnings would have decreased regardless of the miner you used.
thank you very much
last question (i know it should not be in this thread) but i have an external fan working for my rig while the gpus fans at 100% and temps are 66-60-60 but if i switched off the external fan and started the miner it will restart my pc after 10 second im think before loading DAG. and that happens after i installed a new power supply, 16-16 cable and 16-1 raiser can the raiser cause that if the fan is off??
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:20:46 PM

I am getting 265 MH/s DCR with single R9 280X, is that score expected or can I tweak the settings for better hashrate?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adly3000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:26:06 PM

That works out to be 0.39 Ether at 53mhs, but you get a published 5% rejected share rate.

You should remember, most pools won't say what your actual rejected share rate is, because it is to difficult to code (I'm guessing).

Some pools may have 6% reject rate, others could be as high as 10%, which is simply his not coded into their implementation of Get or Stratum protocol.

thanks Smiley that leads to same 0.35 i wish to add one more 380 or trying the new 480 soon
merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:51:16 PM

I'm getting roughly the same with one of my rigs mining at that speed at ethermine pool. I left Dwarf's when they started having serious and systematic problems. A smaller pool is an increased risk because it can take two or three days to find a single block at that means you earn nothing during that period.

The choice between Claymore's or Genoil's depends also on your hardware, drivers, etc.

Finally, keep in mind that it won't make sense to compare today's result using Claymore's with the result's you got with Genoil's 3 or 4 days ago. In the meantime ETH difficulty increased and your earnings would have decreased regardless of the miner you used.
thank you very much
last question (i know it should not be in this thread) but i have an external fan working for my rig while the gpus fans at 100% and temps are 66-60-60 but if i switched off the external fan and started the miner it will restart my pc after 10 second im think before loading DAG. and that happens after i installed a new power supply, 16-16 cable and 16-1 raiser can the raiser cause that if the fan is off??

I know this doesn't answer ur question but, i'd lower the fan speed its perfectly fine to let the gpu's get a little warmer (about 75oC max) the lower fan speed will extend the life of ur fans, while the additional heat won't hurt ur gpu's.
adly3000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:03:41 PM

thank you very much

I know this doesn't answer ur question but, i'd lower the fan speed its perfectly fine to let the gpu's get a little warmer (about 75oC max) the lower fan speed will extend the life of ur fans, while the additional heat won't hurt ur gpu's.
i will reduce them step by step and monitor my temp (is 80 typical for life time or less). but is there is a way to make the ethmanger works from my laptop to check the rig? the ip is not working for me.should i change firewall settings or something like that?!
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:16:42 PM

What kind of hardware, drivers are suggested to use  Claymore's and which one for Genoil's ?

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
amirheavy666

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:42:01 PM

I USED THIS SOFTWARE AND IT WORKED WITH ETHER MINING GOOD WITH 50 MHz OUTPUT.... BUT AFTER SYNC DECRED I TRIED TO USED IT WITH DUAL AND SINGLE MINING BUT I GIVE THIS ERROR !!

"THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC"---ACCESS IS DENIED.

WHAT'S PROBLEM? MY WINDOWS 10

Nem.io
spyshagg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:52:24 PM

I dont know man, I am managing 0.640 eth daily with 88 mh/s  on ethermine. Exactly what the Estimated statistic earning shows.
fittsy

Activity: 441
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:46:02 PM

About your ETH earnings while mining.  You can calculate an average amount you should be earning if all things are optimal. However this is a LUCK based thing.  It is random.

Pools have good days and bad days. They have days where they get really lucky (some pools even show you the luck percentage.) They also have days where they get really unlucky and don't get as many blocks for some reason.

This takes into account that your miner is working optimally. Maybe you have a better connection to one of the other pools so you submit less stales/orphans. That effects your results too.

Here is how to do the math. Let me also attach a picture so you can see the stats I'm using. These stats change all the time. So if you want to see how i do the math below use the picture.

This is a chart of all the pools, their uncle rates, their blocks mined, and their hash rate. You can see it here.

And here is the link for where the stats come from if you want to do the math yourself any time.
https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners

Each blocks mined = 5. (It's more complicated if we try to calculate uncles so we'll skip them.)

Dwarfpool (where I mine) mined 1495 blocks in the last 24 hours. They had 1 Terrahash.
(1495 * 5)  / 10000 = .7475 ETH per 100 MH

f2pool mined 1015 blocks at 717.6 GH
(1015 * 5) / 7176 = .7072 ETH per 100 MH

bw mined 650 blocks at 471.4 GH
(650 * 5) / 4714 = .6894 ETH per 100 MH

ethermine mined 640 blocks at 453.6 GH
(640 * 5) / 4536 = .7054 ETH per 100 MH

ethpool mined 435 blocks at 303.9 GH
(435 * 5) / 3039 = .7156 ETH per 100 MH

coinotron (where I mine) mined 362 blocks at 262.9 GH
(362 * 5) / 2629 = .68884 ETH per 100 MH

I won't go through all the pools.  But you can see .6888 to .7475 ETH per 100 MH.  However it looks like Dwafpool had a really lucky day. There amount of ETH earned is a good bit above the others. Tomorrow if you look at it maybe Dwarfpool is at the low end and another pool is having a lucky day.

If you look at the Uncle rate you can also see a big difference.  Dwarfpool only had 6% uncles which was the lowest of the poools.Coinmine had 11.1% and coinotron had 9.7% uncles.

If the pool pays out uncles this can greatly increase the rewards. It is interesting dwarfpool had really low uncles but mined a lot blocks.

The reason we can't do the math for uncles is they vary in size. We also need to know how they are paid out. If someone knows how to calculate all that I'd love to learn.

So if you think you're getting underpaid by your pool, do the math. Check to see how your pool is doing. If you don't like it you can always try and switch to another pool. Just remember this is all LUCK. Dwarfpool had a good day yesterday but they may have a shitty day today. Smiley

MinerParts - 8 GPU Riserless motherboard with Intel 3855 CPU - 1600w fully modular power supply
Best quality PCIe Powered Risers Shop on Amazon - Shop on eBay - or ship direct at MinerParts.com <- best for international or crypto purchases
adly3000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:58:50 PM

About your ETH earnings while mining.  You can calculate an average amount you should be earning if all things are optimal. However this is a LUCK based thing.  It is random.

Pools have good days and bad days. They have days where they get really lucky (some pools even show you the luck percentage.) They also have days where they get really unlucky and don't get as many blocks for some reason.

This takes into account that your miner is working optimally. Maybe you have a better connection to one of the other pools so you submit less stales/orphans. That effects your results too.

Here is how to do the math. Let me also attach a picture so you can see the stats I'm using. These stats change all the time. So if you want to see how i do the math below use the picture.

This is a chart of all the pools, their uncle rates, their blocks mined, and their hash rate. You can see it here.
https://i.imgur.com/N4t9RZ2.png

And here is the link for where the stats come from if you want to do the math yourself any time.
https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners

Each blocks mined = 5. (It's more complicated if we try to calculate uncles so we'll skip them.)

Dwarfpool (where I mine) mined 1495 blocks in the last 24 hours. They had 1 Terrahash.
(1495 * 5)  / 10000 = .7475 ETH per 100 MH

f2pool mined 1015 blocks at 717.6 GH
(1015 * 5) / 7176 = .7072 ETH per 100 MH

bw mined 650 blocks at 471.4 GH
(650 * 5) / 4714 = .6894 ETH per 100 MH

ethermine mined 640 blocks at 453.6 GH
(640 * 5) / 4536 = .7054 ETH per 100 MH

ethpool mined 435 blocks at 303.9 GH
(435 * 5) / 3039 = .7156 ETH per 100 MH

coinotron (where I mine) mined 362 blocks at 262.9 GH
(362 * 5) / 2629 = .68884 ETH per 100 MH

I won't go through all the pools.  But you can see .6888 to .7475 ETH per 100 MH.  However it looks like Dwafpool had a really lucky day. There amount of ETH earned is a good bit above the others. Tomorrow if you look at it maybe Dwarfpool is at the low end and another pool is having a lucky day.

If you look at the Uncle rate you can also see a big difference.  Dwarfpool only had 6% uncles which was the lowest of the poools.Coinmine had 11.1% and coinotron had 9.7% uncles.

If the pool pays out uncles this can greatly increase the rewards. It is interesting dwarfpool had really low uncles but mined a lot blocks.

The reason we can't do the math for uncles is they vary in size. We also need to know how they are paid out. If someone knows how to calculate all that I'd love to learn.

So if you think you're getting underpaid by your pool, do the math. Check to see how your pool is doing. If you don't like it you can always try and switch to another pool. Just remember this is all LUCK. Dwarfpool had a good day yesterday but they may have a shitty day today. Smiley

first of all thank you very much for your explanation, but according to it im currently @ 55Mh/s (reported on claymore) with almost 1 or 0 stales per hour and 0 invalid at all i should get on ethermine.org (55/100 * 0.7054 = 0.387 while i get 0.35)
please can you explain what everyone means by "things are optimal"   Huh
Thanks again
fittsy

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:25:46 PM

first of all thank you very much for your explanation, but according to it im currently @ 55Mh/s (reported on claymore) with almost 1 or 0 stales per hour and 0 invalid at all i should get on ethermine.org (55/100 * 0.7054 = 0.387 while i get 0.35)
Thanks again

What Claymore reports and what Ethermine reports are two different things.  The effective hashrate Ethermine shows you is going to be lower than what Claymore shows you your local hashrate is.

Someone with more experience at mining software and pools can probably explain it better than me.

MinerParts - 8 GPU Riserless motherboard with Intel 3855 CPU - 1600w fully modular power supply
Best quality PCIe Powered Risers Shop on Amazon - Shop on eBay - or ship direct at MinerParts.com <- best for international or crypto purchases
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:26:10 PM

Thanks again

What Claymore reports and what Ethermine reports are two different things.  The effective hashrate Ethermine shows you is going to be lower than what Claymore shows you your local hashrate is.

Someone with more experience at mining software and pools can probably explain it better than me.

The pools don't know what your mining speed is and they are simply not going to trust that the hash rate you advertise to them is what your actual hash rate is.  Instead they have a difficulty setting.  The pools knows for example that at X difficulty a 100mhs rig should produce say 60 shares per hour or 1 share per minute.  If you submit one share per minute at that difficulty, then the pool will say ok you're making 100mhs.  If you produce one share every two minutes then the pool will say hey you're only at the 50mhs rate.  So depending how "lucky" or optimal your rig is at finding a share will effect the speed that the pool thinks you're rig is hashing at.  It simple cannot just take the word of your reported hash rate or people will just find a way to send exaggerated hash rates to the pool.  So the pool luck and your share luck also effect your total payout.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:15:28 PM

Just done a 3 hour mining test at Ethermine pool.

Rate reported by miner to the pool is: 44.7mhs.

Effective Hashrate from shares 39-41mhs over a 3 hour period.

So, even at Ethermine, up to 9% of hashrate gets no shares.
Claymore (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325

Miners developer

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:21:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.msg15033638;topicseen#msg15033638

Please read Readme and FAQ in the first post of this thread before asking any questions, probably the answer is already there.
List of my miners: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019607
fittsy

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:23:44 PM

You need to wait 24 hour to really get an idea of your effective.  However I can tell you there is a reason I don't mine at ethermine Smiley

From their stats page:
Effective Current Hashrate: 0H/s
Note: The effective current hashrate is calculated according your submitted shares using a 60 minute window. If you start mining on the pool it will take up to 2 hours till the displayed hashrate is accurate. As this value depends on the luck of your miners deviations from your real hashrate are normal.

Effective Average Hashrate (last 24h): nullH/s
Note: The calculation of this indicator is similar to the effective current hashrate but using a 24 hour window.

Claymore (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325

Miners developer

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:30:06 PM

v5.0 is ready, but I have to catch another block to confirm that it works properly.
We need some public pools for Siacoin.

Please read Readme and FAQ in the first post of this thread before asking any questions, probably the answer is already there.
List of my miners: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019607
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:37:01 PM

v5.0 is ready, but I have to catch another block to confirm that it works properly.

Are there exchanges for Siacoin?

osnwt

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:38:34 PM

Poloniex
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:36:59 PM

Are there exchanges for Siacoin?

ShapeShift has added Siacoin!

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 1412 »
  Print  

Jump to: